EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » The funniest thing your man has done » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
bettyN
Member # 14096
 - posted
would anyone like to share something that just made them laugh so much?
I have 2 that comes to mind. When I was in Egypt I brought 2 love cards with me. I put them in the side table next to the bed. Well my husband wrote and gave me my own cards. He said he picked them out. I couldn;t believe we could pick the same cards out. So, I went in the table and their was his 2 cards still their. We both hid them in the same place.
The 2nd was I was teaching him what #1 and #2 was on the phone. He said he needed to use the bathroom. So I asked him you have to go #1 or #2?
He said Elizabeth, I have to do all of the numbers. I laughed so hard!

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
one day walid went to mail me somethin and his brother went with him well on thier way home walid had a bottle of perfume that they would not let him send to me at the post office
the were crossin the street and his bro walks slow
and this car almost hit his brother well the driver ggot out and started sayin bad crap to walid about his brother and mother
so walid took the bottle of perfume and cracked the man over the head with it needless to say the man needed stitches geeez then egyptian man protect their moms hard core if someone said to me go f yr mom or mother fer ids say yrs too but not fight lol

bettyN
Member # 14096
 - posted
thats pretty funny. yes don't ever talk about their mother with middle easterns in general.

PeaceAtLast
Member # 14252
 - posted
well last weekend me and my fine Pali guy were in bed...we been dating a while and finally, well, you know. my cat well she was kinda jealous i think. she was sitting on the window sill staring at him then leaped up and jumped right on the back of his head! he almost hit the ceiling she scared him so bad and i just layed there shaking with laughter.
years ago my ex husband and I went fishing...i hated it and wanted to leave when this little stupid 1 pound fish pulled his dumb azz into the water and he got all cut up, then it bit his toe.

trababe
Member # 11777
 - posted
i filmed my husband dancing soooo funny to livin la vida loca while getting changed i often say i will post on you tube but he wouldn't be happy haha

Leito
Member # 14189
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by PeaceAtLast:
well last weekend me and my fine Pali guy were in bed...we been dating a while and finally, well, you know. my cat well she was kinda jealous i think. she was sitting on the window sill staring at him then leaped up and jumped right on the back of his head! he almost hit the ceiling she scared him so bad and i just layed there shaking with laughter.
years ago my ex husband and I went fishing...i hated it and wanted to leave when this little stupid 1 pound fish pulled his dumb azz into the water and he got all cut up, then it bit his toe.

?

PeaceAtLast
Member # 14252
 - posted
whats the ? for... cant read? u'r only 18, what do u know. grow some chest hair, then question me.

Leito
Member # 14189
 - posted
Are you sure it wasn't another dream ?

Sashyra88
Member # 11693
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Leito:
quote:
Originally posted by PeaceAtLast:

?
[Big Grin]

Katiapolska
Member # 3824
 - posted
he was reading tigerlily post and he started vomiting...i knew it was from what she writes...even so sympathetic for him but i kept laughing hahahaha

bettyN
Member # 14096
 - posted
you sure he didn't look at you and vomit?

habeeby
Member # 14429
 - posted
Katiapolska you are not doing youself any favours love - rise above it! I don't think this forum is for posting offensive messages? Maybe judgmental, opinionated narrow minded and even cynical but not offensive, so please Katiapolska take a chill pill [Roll Eyes]

Katiapolska
Member # 3824
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by habeeby:
Katiapolska you are not doing youself any favours love - rise above it! I don't think this forum is for posting offensive messages? Maybe judgmental, opinionated narrow minded and even cynical but not offensive, so please Katiapolska take a chill pill [Roll Eyes]

iam sorry if i offended you by what i wrote but iam not a frequent poster dear but a very good reader of the post and i didnt expect the attack on a questionb by the way they did..anyway i apologise

bettyN
Member # 14096
 - posted
tigerlily where are you?

habeeby
Member # 14429
 - posted
katiapolska agree with what you are saying to a certain extent - you should not have been attacked the way you were, and there is a small click of people that support each other in ridiculing others, but when you return the attack you are appear as they do - a bully - i have told you 'rise above it' be the better person [Smile]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com