EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Can i share some good news? » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Pupa
Member # 13923
 - posted
I have just got my results for something i have been working for for a looooong time.

I passed my BSc (hons) with a 2.1 [Smile]

I am very happy about this, and it has been overshadowed by other things...however, i wanted to tell some people because i have no one to tell [Big Grin]

Exiled
Member # 14410
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Pupa:
I have just got my results for something i have been working for for a looooong time.

I am very happy about this, and it has been overshadowed by other things...however, i wanted to tell some people because i have no one to tell [Big Grin]

It's Wanderer [Big Grin] Congratulations [Smile]

Edit: I thought you were of_gold

MABROOK [Smile]

Makbeta
Member # 14401
 - posted
Congratulations! [Smile]

(BTW I don't want to explain what 'p***' means in my language because I run the risk of being banned from ES on the spot!)

Pupa
Member # 13923
 - posted
Thank you [Smile]

Exiled: well i knew you were bored so i thought i would give you some brain activity [Wink]

Makbeta - oh pleeeeease tell us what it means, i'm gonna change it now, cos it must be bad!

Makbeta
Member # 14401
 - posted
Changed it - oh, that's better! [Smile]

Exiled
Member # 14410
 - posted
quote:
Thank you [Smile]

Exiled: well i knew you were bored so i thought i would give you some brain activity [Wink]

Makbeta - oh pleeeeease tell us what it means, i'm gonna change it now, cos it must be bad!

You must feel like you are on top of the world [Smile]

good for u

cocoon
Member # 13923
 - posted
well, not really [Frown] other things have taken the wind out of my sails, BUT it has helped cheer me up, and when i think about it i smile to myself, i am proud of myself [Smile]

It has taken me 7 years and finally i got there, when i think about how much it has meant to me over the years it makes me very proud. I now feel like i CAN do it, it has helped me have more self belief.

When i told my dad he said 'oh yeah, well that quite good then'

QUITE good! QUITE good!!!!???? good job he was 50 miles away is all i can say [Big Grin]

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Makbeta:
Congratulations! [Smile]

(BTW I don't want to explain what 'p***' means in my language because I run the risk of being banned from ES on the spot!)

That's Polish for poontang isn't it?

Exiled
Member # 14410
 - posted
This is hilarious there was a rapper named Grand Puba [Big Grin]

Speaking of puba [Big Grin] who saw the eddie murphy movie with this call-girl named 'sunshine'

Eddy Murphy was like why do you call her sunshine - the Madam replied 'because if you threw her puba in the air she'll turn a cloudy day to sunshine [Big Grin]

Hilarious

Makbeta
Member # 14401
 - posted
No, no, it's not that bad. In fact ... in some way it's cute, but I wouldn't use it here as my name. [Wink] (I think it would make Karah_Mia laugh as well.)

MICKY A
Member # 11209
 - posted
congrads to you [Smile]

Penny
Member # 1925
 - posted
quote:

Absolutely brilliant, really well done, you have every right to feel so proud of yourself. [Cool]

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668
 - posted
Well, yes, to have a public name Pupa..... oh God.......LOLOLOLOLOLOL [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

crisálida
Member # 13923
 - posted
Thank you Micky and Penny [Smile]

Exiled
Member # 14410
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by crisálida:
Thank you Micky and Penny [Smile]

crisalida you have such a sexy name [Wink] can you tell me a little bit more about yourself.

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668
 - posted
quote:

I am sorry, I do have a bad headache right now in addition to my usual low brain cells count: do you mean you got your bachelors degree with honors and GPA 2.1 and a guy 50 miles away?!?!?!?

Om Leito
Member # 14488
 - posted
Pupa

http://www.pupa.it/

crisálida
Member # 13923
 - posted
Karah_mia - yes i mean i got my bachelors degree with upper second class honours, and no, I was talking about my Dad.

Exiled - What can I say? those girls gave me such a hard time, I had to add a little spice, now, I cannot tell you more as i am busy pupating! [Wink]

Om Leito - Well, it didn't put them off did it! it cant be that bad then!

Exiled
Member # 14410
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by crisálida:
Karah_mia - yes i mean i got my bachelors degree with upper second class honours, and no, I was talking about my Dad.

Exiled - What can I say? those girls gave me such a hard time, I had to add a little spice, now, I cannot tell you more as i am busy pupating! [Wink]

Hold on let me check the thesaurus for pupating [Big Grin] ok you are now sexy and mysterious - me like

You can tell me what your bachelors degree is - that's if you don't mind - and i'll tell you the book i am reading now it's The Testament by John Grisham, i'm usually not into fiction but Grisham is cool - tell me anything

Exiled
Member # 14410
 - posted
hey crisalda - looks like you are busy - that's cool - i get the hint :-)

i'm gonna go try and bother someone else now [Razz]

esso7
Member # 12215
 - posted
congratulatoions u should bevery proud and we r here 4 u to share any good or bad news

habeeby
Member # 14429
 - posted
Congratulations!!!! and no matter what your Dad says be proud of yourself. I know how you feel because both my Parents had passed away when i passed my degree and i had nobody to tell but i was proud of myself and am still proud of myself. You have worked hard give yourself a break now and keep smiling - you have achieved something great in your life [Smile]

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
Congrats also from me, Caterpillar! [Wink]

mysticheart
Member # 6838
 - posted
Congrats dear, one more thing that you can check off of the huge list of things to do , hugs

crisálida
Member # 13923
 - posted
Thank you Esso, Habeeby, Tigerlilly and Mystic [Smile]

With a name like Smuckers
Member # 10289
 - posted
That's great news, I hope you continue to do well, it's a great feeling to succeed. [Smile]

Gail
Member # 6886
 - posted
crisalida ~ Mabrook! Bravo! Congratulations! I know how hard you must have worked toward your goal. You go girl! [Smile]

of_gold
Member # 13418
 - posted
crisálida, congratulations! What is your degree in?

crisálida
Member # 13923
 - posted
Thank you everyone, it is in Social Sciences - I guess thats why i'm so interested in everyones life!! Or maybe i'm just nosey [Big Grin]

cairobug
Member # 10571
 - posted
Congrats crisalida! I didn't realize it was you at all...I'm so proud of you, you're already a great social scientist [Smile]

crisálida
Member # 13923
 - posted
Thank you Cairobug - where've you been?? pm'd you [Smile]

cairobug
Member # 10571
 - posted
I've been in hiding, j/k [Smile] I missed you lots crisalida...love saying your new name in my head btw [Smile]

WindBetweenEars
Member # 13344
 - posted
Every time i see the name it reminds me of the 101 Dalamations:)god knows why its nothing like it.
MABROOK!!! good one well deserved .

With a name like Smuckers
Member # 10289
 - posted
You mean Cruella Deville. [Big Grin] ^^^^

crisálida
Member # 13923
 - posted
Hey Windy Ears I have never been mean to spotty dogs in my life!!!! [Wink] Thank you for your congratulations [Smile]

I love my new name too [Smile]

WindBetweenEars
Member # 13344
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
You mean Cruella Deville. [Big Grin] ^^^^

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] Now now did i say the name i said it reminded me thats all [Wink] [Big Grin]

Oldbag
Member # 9889
 - posted
quote:

Congratulations (only just saw this sorry!)

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com