EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » I THINK I WANT OUT :( » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
unsure
Member # 12244
 - posted
I married by ORFI because Americans and Egyptians could not marry at the time but we agreed to marry legally once we could. Family and friends came to the wedding party but only the immediate family knew it was ORFI. Since we can marry legally, I don't want to marry him. I don't want to marry him at all. He told me to "shut up" today, and I knew then he wasn't for me.

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
then dont marry him, you dont have to if you dont want to.

Expecto Patronum (Alchemist)
Member # 12318
 - posted
Just leave.

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
you dont need us to tell u to leave him!!
tell him the truth girl!!!
i dont wanna be with u as a wife and if yr not happy just leave no strings attached!!!
only u can know what u wanna do with or without our opinions!!!

unsure
Member # 12244
 - posted
Alchemist nobody lied. I was asking for my friend about something and in the meantime I got involved with an Egyptian man I do not know who "pissed in your cornflakes" but don't f**k with me.

Reality_Meanie
Member # 14540
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by unsure:
I married by ORFI because Americans and Egyptians could not marry at the time but we agreed to marry legally once we could. Family and friends came to the wedding party but only the immediate family knew it was ORFI. Since we can marry legally, I don't want to marry him. I don't want to marry him at all. He told me to "shut up" today, and I knew then he wasn't for me.

Well hurry up pay off his mother. Seriously she has to be holding onto the Orfi papers.

Get out now before he tries to suck you in again.

young at heart
Member # 10365
 - posted
You just need to be honest and say it's over before it gets too deep

amrssnowangel
Member # 6789
 - posted
Listen to your instincts....get out...if thats what you feel you need to do. Do not hesitate if your gut tells you this is wrong.

Member # 12318
 - posted
quote:
Alchemist nobody lied. I was asking for my friend about something and in the meantime I got involved with an Egyptian man I do not know who "pissed in your cornflakes" but don't f**k with me.

Sorry I edited because I thought you might say this and to be honest it really doesn't matter if you lied or not. You're a grown woman and you know what your gut feeling is and what you have to do to get out. [Smile]

Member # 12318
 - posted
Big girl underpants, etc, etc, (for Rumi) [Big Grin]

Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869
 - posted
quote:

What got your knickers in a knot..Alchemist just gave you some good solid advice.

So I'll rephrase it.."Just put one foot in front of the other..."

BTW: Who eats cornflakes and piss?..whew!

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
Unsure, have a heart to heart talk with him and tell him you want out. Best of luck to the future! [Smile]

Mrs
Member # 14656
 - posted
Sands - I think Alchemist said something else and thn edited the post.

Unsure - Its not always an easy thing to do, but you do seem sure that you dont want to marry him and I would guess that other things have happened as well as the 'shut up'. As others have said, the longer you leave it the harder it will be to leave, you may even end up making excuses for him or believing its not so bad. Trust you instincts, either he changes what he's doing to make you feel this way or explain to him that 'how things are' is not what you want [Smile]

good luck

desertgirl
Member # 12450
 - posted
quote:
I do not know who "pissed in your cornflakes" but don't f**k with me.

I don't comment on this topic but I do want to remember this (new) idiom. [Big Grin]

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Expecto Patronum (Alchemist):
Big girl underpants, etc, etc, (for Rumi) [Big Grin]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] Thanks, funny how no one likes to hear it on here, you should know that by now,lol. It will always be my favorite expression along with drama llamas and scum sucking bottom dwellers [Big Grin]

BTW, I didn't know you liked cornflakes, I thought you liked cake!! [Razz] [Big Grin]

Habeeby
Member # 14429
 - posted
I don't understand what the problem is you have two choices :-

1. Marry him knowing you made the biggest mistake of your life and have to go through the pain and expense of divorce in the future

2. Don't marry him - be honest and say i do not want to marry you and avoid any future heartache

Surely if you are having second thoughts that would tell you that the marriage should not go ahead? [Eek!]

Good luck with whatever decision you make [Smile]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com