EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » For the record » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Pillar
Member # 16147
 - posted
It seems that some people are being given information about me. It seems that people are saying that I am causing trouble and involved in this or that.

Well, for the record, it is B******s, I have nothing to do with gossip, or being nasty to anyone, or posting nasty things.

All I can say is if this is happening, the person or people doing it need to get a life and grow up.

And if anyone does recieve anything saying I am doing this or that, remember, it is crap - I have better things to do with my life that be bothered with all this stupid gossiping.

I will stand up for things i believe in, but i wont spread rumours or malicious gossip.

Wallahi.

Believe it or not, its up to you all.

Caterpillar

advocate
Member # 13367
 - posted
I haven't heard anything [Confused]

Shisha-Master
Member # 14189
 - posted
Lol, nosy advocate. [Big Grin]

advocate
Member # 13367
 - posted
Moi?!...NEVER!! I always seem to miss anything that's going down!

Kalila*
Member # 14517
 - posted
mmmm you are not alone i missed it also [Wink]

Lady Ferret
Member # 15263
 - posted
I heard nowt as well

Shisha-Master
Member # 14189
 - posted
I see you're falling into the same hole ? [Big Grin]

Lady Ferret
Member # 15263
 - posted
It is a big hole...

EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Pillar:
It seems that some people are being given information about me. It seems that people are saying that I am causing trouble and involved in this or that.

Well, for the record, it is B******s, I have nothing to do with gossip, or being nasty to anyone, or posting nasty things.

All I can say is if this is happening, the person or people doing it need to get a life and grow up.

And if anyone does recieve anything saying I am doing this or that, remember, it is crap - I have better things to do with my life that be bothered with all this stupid gossiping.

I will stand up for things i believe in, but i wont spread rumours or malicious gossip.

Wallahi.

Believe it or not, its up to you all.

Caterpillar

lets give up those gossips and focus on more important issues. i believe you are one of the very nice and reasonable posters n this forum..happy new year

advocate
Member # 13367
 - posted
I appear to be a mole and I live in a hole!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4hjnhtVcTQE

EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by advocate:
I appear to be a mole and I live in a hole!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4hjnhtVcTQE

nice [Big Grin]

weirdkitty
Member # 15365
 - posted
Why don't people just name and shame instead of beating round the bush? If you know who, then say it, then at least they have a chance to defend themselves, or to put their hands up to it.

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
erm, coz if they name them it gets into a fight, peeps get into it then BAM, Amr's delete finger cant restrain itself any more and everyone ends up thinking WTF [Frown]

'snot nice [Frown]

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by advocate:
Moi?!...NEVER!! I always seem to miss anything that's going down!

Do you ever miss things that are going up???? [Wink]

advocate
Member # 13367
 - posted
Now THAT would be telling [Big Grin]

Sashyra8
Member # 14488
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
erm, coz if they name them it gets into a fight, peeps get into it then BAM, Amr's delete finger cant restrain itself any more and everyone ends up thinking WTF [Frown]

'snot nice [Frown]

¨delete finger....¨

ROFL [Big Grin]

desertgirl
Member # 12450
 - posted
Time for a new song then?? [Razz]
Where is DELETE FINGER?:
Teacher sings: "Where is .....?, Where is ..........?" "Here I am" (show right hand) "Here I am", "How are you today, sir?", "Very fine I thank you", "Run away" (hide left hand), "Run away" (hide right hand). Continue with all fingers and thumb. Students sing along and love it! (Submitted by Anna Gates).

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com