EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Hairy chest vs no hair! » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737
 - posted
which do you prefer? I would like all women on the forum to get involved if possible, humor is ok of course so long as you give an opinion [Smile]

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
all my life i hated hairy chests.. cas when u make love it would get sweaty and nasty.. walid is the first man i have ever thought hair on his chest looks nice. but i still prefer hairless chests....

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
hairless or very VERY little

HATE hairy backs. *puke*

desertgirl
Member # 12450
 - posted
Hairless and muscled body but not too muscled. [Smile]

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072
 - posted
Omg hairy ofcourse, thats a real man for sure lol.

dolphin redsea
Member # 11209
 - posted
one or two hairs are fine with me, absolutly no hair on thy back [Big Grin]

Dubai Girl
Member # 15488
 - posted
Hair on the chest is ok but as previously said hairy backs are vile!!

I think the majority of women feel this way about men's hairy backs. Never have I met anyone who said she loved her partner's monkey back....eugh just the thought of it is putting me off my sandwich! [Eek!]

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:
Hairless and muscled body but not too muscled. [Smile]

get yer hands off my hubby! [Mad]

Questionmarks
Member # 12336
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Lucky Luciano:
which do you prefer? I would like all women on the forum to get involved if possible, humor is ok of course so long as you give an opinion [Smile]

May I ask with what reason you are doing this market-research? As far as I know each perso is born with a number of genes who makes him hairless of hairy. The hairy ones can wax, so that they become hairless,but the hairless has no other solution as accept that his breast looks like a chickenbrest in the supermarket.
But what does it matter that you know my preferances in this?

madame f
Member # 9410
 - posted
Lucky is wondering if he should get it waxed.

murray-mint77
Member # 13080
 - posted
Personal preference HAIRLESS [Big Grin]
I know its not manly lol but i love smooth skin no hair then u can kiss where u like with no rash [Wink] Plus if their muscly it looks so much better [Big Grin]

Kalila : )
Member # 14517
 - posted
A few hairs on the chest no hair on the back or shoulders. lean ,taut,muscle definition and definate stryations !

tootsie
Member # 13946
 - posted
I don't mind a little hair on a man's chest.
and I love that little patch of curly hair that leads down to the groin area- ( GOD I MISS MY HUSBAND )

I do not like hair on a man's back or the toe's----OMG GROSS

Penny
Member # 1925
 - posted
LL think your are missing the point..if you really love someone then you love every bit of them as they come...with or without hair.

I get the feeling you have never found a lady that really loves you.

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
I get the feeling you have never found a lady that really loves you.

Nice try [Big Grin]

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
lucky are u hairy or hairless??

girls men with hair on their backs give me nightmares.
i had this one gay friend and he always wore low shirts and he was like a gorillia he let all his back hair hang out. that was the first time i ever seen a hairy back.. i wanted to puke.. it was like this..
http://local.yodle.com/articles/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/hairy_back.jpg

i swore to walid if his back is hairy he will be waxed. he swore its not but some men lie.....
dozzer are u hairy backed?? come on men tell us if yr men or gorillias... hehehehe

unsure
Member # 12244
 - posted
hairless

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386
 - posted
I like chest hair I guess. I mean I don't mind it. I don't like gobs of it though and I certainly don't like back hair. That being said, I wonder about men who wax or shave their body hair. Unless it's for a sport, it's weird. However, I do like men to clean up their nether regions. It's cleaner and who likes a bush down there anyways?

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
lucky are u hairy or hairless??

Yes i have a hairy chest, 100% Egyptian cotton [Big Grin] , NO back hair! NO shoulders hair
NO complains so far [Big Grin]

Whatbox
Member # 10819
 - posted
"100% Egyptian cotton"

Sashyra8
Member # 14488
 - posted
"....I do like men to clean up their nether regions. It's cleaner and who likes a bush down there anyways? "

ROFL
[Big Grin]

Sashyra8
Member # 14488
 - posted
While going thru the applications on FB i once had the misfortune to see a pic of a dude who might have thought he was looking sizzling hot coming out of a pool with a bush of gorilla hair over his shoulders that had this brown algae appearance all wet and nasty.
I confess i couldnt resist and posted a comment under his pic telling him to shave that mound of hair off,please!

Dzosser
Member # 9572
 - posted
[QUOTE]Originally posted by tina kamal:
dozzer are u hairy backed?? come on men tell us if yr men or gorillias... hehehehe

Yeah, I got the hair in the right places, no shoulder and back hair, don't have those genes, some residue on me head, that wasn't so thin in da good days. [Frown]

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by tina kamal:

Yeah, I got the hair in the right places, no shoulder and back hair, don't have those genes, some residue on me head, that wasn't so thin in da good days. [Frown]

hehehehe
u have a nice head of hair.. dont put yrself down like that..i love grey hair.

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
i love grey hair.

you're welcome to mine Tina [Big Grin]

mylife
Member # 14219
 - posted
hairy chest.....but like the rest no hairy back or arse...agree with sashyra8 on the nether regions...

my grey hairs are up for grabs tooo...changing subject i know but when growing up i never realised they went grey in the nether regions.... [Eek!]

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
i dont want grey hair i like grey hair on men.. lolol shows maturity.. older men who color their grey hair turns me off cas it makes me think they dont appreciate what god has givin them....natural men are much better..

ok call me crazy but i have always liked older men so i have no clue y i am into walid...maybe cas his hair is going grey..hehehe

mylife
Member # 14219
 - posted
Tina sorry to say but grey hairs come to all of us sometime or other and in places were you really dont want them....sometimes in life we are attracted to the opposite of what we really think we want...

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by mylife:
Tina sorry to say but grey hairs come to all of us sometime or other and in places were you really dont want them....sometimes in life we are attracted to the opposite of what we really think we want...

soooo true so true..

Member # 7880
 - posted
A bit disappointed to find most women don't like hairy chest although all women I met liked my hairy chest [Big Grin] ..women are the same everywhere and I'm sure if you liked me, u will like every bite of me even my hairy chest [Smile]

Lady Ferret
Member # 15263
 - posted
I am not impressed with hairy men in the slightest... I had to laugh at the hairy arse comment... vile.

I actually prefer blondes as well so even if they are a little hairier than I prefer I am not actually physically repulsed by it.

My hairdresser has told me I won't go grey but white ... I prefer that as if I went dirty grey I would have to go for a blue rinse.

Each to their own though eh.

And as for hairy backs... Once, when I was a cheeky ferret, I went on a stag do and a guy with a rug on his back passed out face down in the floor [Big Grin] So I got some immac cream and gave him the mark of Zorro [Big Grin]

Vader-
Member # 14189
 - posted
My chest hair is confused, it all went to my ass and legs. XD

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com