EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Stalkers..... » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
well a week ago my daughter met a 24 yr old man thru a friend. they just hang out and then he kept hinting that he cares for her.and she only wants to be friends cas she has a bf.well she has kept telling him that she can not hang out and she is scared of him. so now he comes to my house and sits outside waiting or her to go outside. how freaky. well since she doesnt go outside he will make an excuse for some reason he comes over walks about 1 mile to just use the phone. well for the past 2 days he comes over rings the doorbell and leaves. doesnt say anything.. he is scaring her. i called the police to view our options. they said we can get a restraining order. so what are some of yr ideas?? if i tell him to go away will he get crazy or what???? god i am so glad i am gettin old and ugly i always had them men probs when i was younger....but she shouldnt have to hide out just cas all the boys want her...

Dzosser
Member # 9572
 - posted
Use your trespassing rights, woman ! Get yr damn shotgun out and shoot him. [Mad]

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
that is what the woman at the police office said get him for trespassing...well he if does it again i will firstly warn him not to come back. if he does it after that well its out of my hands. first we have to find out his name.. its ryan but have no clue what the last name is.. and he had the balls to give my number for his home number. ooo thats the icing in the cake.. i was surprised when a few women called here for him. i said what.. are u crazy he doesnt live here.. dont call again.....

Dzosser
Member # 9572
 - posted
Try getting his full name from those women, like if you were making sure they want the right Ryan, then say that this is a mental facility and that he's on sedation for like two more days..if they care to leave a message. [Big Grin] [Razz]

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
hahahahaha

i will try that.. hahaha i have a mental picture of what they will say.. well umm umm well i think i have the wrong number

Ford Prefect (not perfect)
Member # 9338
 - posted
You don't even have to talk to him. Post a no trespassing sign and call the cops when he shows up.

LatinaLover
Member # 16594
 - posted
invit him hom and call polic and say he attkad u [Wink] [Big Grin] i think u say u gud in kik men ass tina [Big Grin]

*Tinker*
Member # 16147
 - posted
you could open the door and just stare at him, see who cracks first.

Or throw out some bread for him?

Or ask him to Bark at any strangers that are passing.

[Big Grin]

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
is it legal to put a trespassing sign in a rental property yard?

mamasue
Member # 4691
 - posted
I don't see why not, Tina... whether it's a rental property or not.... it's your home!!
I would go with the police option..... maybe the guy just needs a 'talking to'(or a tazering, lol!!!)

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
hahahaha i have never seen noone tazered i wanna though... good idea.

Ford Prefect (not perfect)
Member # 9338
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:

It's your domicile. They guy knocking on your door doesn't have a claim on your property, is not the owner, and is not part of your rental contract. You might let your landlord know your intentions with the sign however, so they aren't surprised and assume it's for them should they see it heheh.

Just because you rent doesn't mean it's public use property [Wink] You pay for usage of the property and have exclusive access to it, also have authority on who comes and goes. You're the "tenant" of the property, and generally responsible for it to an extent (if you allow some bad person to comein an trash the place the landlord is probably gonna hold you liable). You don't call your landlord to ask permission to have friends over right?

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Ford Prefect (not perfect):
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:

It's your domicile. They guy knocking on your door doesn't have a claim on your property, is not the owner, and is not part of your rental contract. You might let your landlord know your intentions with the sign however, so they aren't surprised and assume it's for them should they see it heheh.

Just because you rent doesn't mean it's public use property [Wink] You pay for usage of the property and have exclusive access to it, also have authority on who comes and goes. You're the "tenant" of the property, and generally responsible for it to an extent (if you allow some bad person to comein an trash the place the landlord is probably gonna hold you liable). You don't call your landlord to ask permission to have friends over right?

ya yr right.. thanks

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
damn if that aint some sh it. that ryan guys mom just called here looking for him.. i said give me the phone and i told her that her son is crazy and is no longer welcome at my house and that she should never call here again for him cas he doesnt live here.i asked y she called and how she got my number? she said well he called me from there before. duh y call.... i know as a parent it is hard sometimes not hearing from yr child so therefore i wasnt rude.i just said thanks and bye.

Dzosser
Member # 9572
 - posted
PRIVATE PROPERTY-NO TRESPASSING. Its clear tina it doesn't apply to rental property. Ask a lawyer. [Confused]

Kalila : )
Member # 14517
 - posted
Dzosser i'm sure that Private property applies to the person living in the domicile rented or not at least in the uk that is

Tibe still working
Member # 16647
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
Use your trespassing rights, woman ! Get yr damn shotgun out and shoot him. [Mad]

I like that.

(Mental note to oneself - never cross drozzers road unguarded)

[Big Grin]

Dzosser
Member # 9572
 - posted
Tibe we had an agreement not to talk to each other and you violated it..you're trespassing. aims at tibe. [Razz] [Wink]

dolphin redsea
Member # 11209
 - posted
quote:
Tibe we had an agreement not to talk to each other and you violated it..you're trespassing. aims at tibe. [Razz] [Wink]

get him tibes [Big Grin]

Tibe still working
Member # 16647
 - posted
quote:

Doesnt matter - i hear his gun looks like this:

http://sv.tinypic.com/r/25f6e50/3

[Razz] [Razz] [Big Grin] [Razz] [Razz]

Dzosser
Member # 9572
 - posted
And you believe everything you're told ?? [Eek!] nice picture of hubby though. [Roll Eyes] [Razz]

Tibe still working
Member # 16647
 - posted
quote:
And you believe everything you're told ?? [Eek!] nice picture of hubby though. [Roll Eyes] [Razz]

Y have a hubby too??? [Eek!] [Razz] [Big Grin]

Dzosser
Member # 9572
 - posted
How come you have such a cute little girl, she doesn't have anything from you ?! tibe at work. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Tibe still working
Member # 16647
 - posted
quote:
How come you have such a cute little girl, she doesn't have anything from you ?! tibe at work. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

DAMN that was unfair Drozzer. That picture was taken when i was pregnant. [Eek!] [Big Grin]

Now i really feel:

http://sv.tinypic.com/r/9qi45t/3

dolphin redsea
Member # 11209
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe still working:
quote:

DAMN that was unfair Drozzer. That picture was taken when i was pregnant. [Eek!] [Big Grin]

Now i really feel:

i am so loving this you 2 are too funny [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Tibe still working
Member # 16647
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by dolphin redsea:
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe still working:
quote:

Now i really feel:

i am so loving this you 2 are too funny [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Micky y should really get out more. It will give y a better health insted of hanging around on the computer all day:
http://sv.tinypic.com/r/5kpv0o/3

[Big Grin] [Razz]

Nice azz Drozzer but y should really consider shaving your legs:
http://sv.tinypic.com/r/157kis9/3

dolphin redsea
Member # 11209
 - posted
heah i am on vacation .....sitting in the sun and just relaxing. i dont want to go out , been out to many times already ( if you know what i mean) [Wink]

Tibe still working
Member # 16647
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by dolphin redsea:
heah i am on vacation .....sitting in the sun and just relaxing. i dont want to go out , been out to many times already ( if you know what i mean) [Wink]

Knows exactly what y mean [Big Grin] :

http://sv.tinypic.com/r/24nlnrt/3

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com