EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » unfinished thought » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Lumpy butt
Member # 15631
 - posted
Who is unfinished thought?!

its been bugging me for at least 2 days now! see him or her post lots of thing threads and links but never had a convo that i've seen :S

hope you're not offended... I'm just curious

Dzosser
Member # 9572
 - posted
Originally posted by Lumpy butt:
Who is unfinished thought?!

its been bugging me for at least 2 days now! see him or her post lots of thing threads and links but never had a convo that i've seen :S

hope you're not offended... I'm just curious

Its a she, and is lifeless since she never socializes with us, although she once was fed up by my obscene language and called me a cocky jerk, that was the only thing she ever said to me..I didn't mind because she'd been up the wall already from my bombardment in the Religion threads..ahh those days were great...King, where's that shitbag BTW ?? anyone ?? [Confused]

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
Who is ut????

[Cool]

Lumpy butt
Member # 15631
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Who is ut????

[Cool]

[Confused] dunno

weirdkitty
Member # 15365
 - posted
UT is quite a bit of a weirdo whose main home is the religion section, where she copies and pastes things from anti Islamic sites. Most of the time she doesn't bother sourcing, and actually changes some words around to give the impression that she wrote it.
She doesn't have an original thought it her brain, but just enjoys slagging off Islam, whilst claiming her own religion, Christianity, is so far superior (but of course, she doesn't have an original thought on that either, just more site stealing. In fact, I would say she hasn’t bothered reading the bible or quran). Only time I think I have ever seen her write something not stolen, was when she called me a bastard. Yep, great poster child for Christianity UT is.

marydot
Member # 15932
 - posted
I think its a time waster to copy and paste threads on a forum because not many people are that interested in them.The whole idea of a forum is where people gather together to give options on topics.

she or he or it could be a spider bot roaming who knows!!! [Wink]

Vader-
Member # 14189
 - posted
Damn, he must be the least popular member here, does anybody like hi at all ? lol

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
i like unfinished thought.maybe not all their views but they do like to copy and paste alot. and they are a person.. so therefore i like that person cas they are not always negative towards everyone.

Lumpy butt
Member # 15631
 - posted
tina they are neither neg or pos! like a robot...

i'm wasting the next copy and paste news! cause i can't look for myself [Big Grin]

Kalila : )
Member # 14517
 - posted
It's an Es spy bot for Admin with another personality on here [Wink]

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
Lol... hehe! Forward more suggestions!! [Big Grin]

Lumpy butt
Member # 15631
 - posted
TL is it you?!

Penny
Member # 1925
 - posted
I can't imagine TL getting bogged down in all that religion she's far to sensible for that!

Anyway UT was still posting when TL was on hols

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
Thank you, Penny, you are absolutely right. I got nothing to do with religion. Let people find their happiness with whatever they want to believe in as long as they don't harm anyone but other than that I gotta say - KEEP RELIGION FAR FAR AWAY FROM ME!!!

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
quote:
Thank you, Penny, you are absolutely right. I got nothing to do with religion. Let people find their happiness with whatever they want to believe in as long as they don't harm anyone but other than that I gotta say - KEEP RELIGION FAR FAR AWAY FROM ME!!!

*slaps TL with a Quran and a Bible bound together* [Big Grin]

desertgirl
Member # 12450
 - posted
lol [Big Grin]

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
Welcome back from vacation, desertgirl! How was Italy?? [Smile]

Vader-
Member # 14189
 - posted
lmao good one

desertgirl
Member # 12450
 - posted
quote:
Welcome back from vacation, desertgirl! How was Italy?? [Smile]

Thanks, TL. Italy was great : nice weather, delicious pastadishes and lots of ice-creams [Wink] . Visited some cities as well. But it's good to be back home again too.

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
Hey, where did you go exactly? Any recommendations about hotels and must-see-stuff??

desertgirl
Member # 12450
 - posted
I will send you a PM. [Smile]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com