EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Not a bed of roses » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Mikey
Member # 16895
 - posted
Having seen so many turkish 'love stories' here it seems egypt numbers are growing fast! So much for love and marriage - the truth appears to be rather different
http://www.liarscheatsandbastards.com

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
I think I am going to register. I sense this website will be quite entertaining to read!! [Big Grin]

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
OMG that site is hilarious, lots in Luxor [Big Grin] think I might have to register

mylife
Member # 14219
 - posted
cant believe there is none for sharm..... [Eek!]

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
eustoma(14.August 2009 - 05:11:29 PM)
on the egyptsearch site there is a really gre
at story of teh scorpion and the frog. quite amusing but sums it up completly

es is well known huh?

quote:
Originally posted by mylife:
cant believe there is none for sharm..... [Eek!]

yet. the site still looks new.

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386
 - posted
There's really not all that many for Egypt actually. I'm kinda shocked. Apparently there's a FB group for Egyptian trash or so I've heard. I know there's one for Moroccans. This is what I don't get...how you gonna complain about a guy spending all your cash when you're the dummy giving it to him? Separate banks accounts, separate money ladies. Protect yourselves. Ok that's my rant re: liars, cheaters, scammers, etc

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
heheh so true girl if a man told me he would not be with me unless i paid him.. i would say bye see ya wouldnt wanna be ya.i wil find someone that doesnt want my money.

Lumpy butt
Member # 15631
 - posted
I would write up about mo.... but i'm not bitter and twisted... plus in the end he's the loserrrr [Big Grin]

mylife
Member # 14219
 - posted
Well said Lumpy butt....he is the loser...you shall have to change your user name soon to....LLBF...(losing lumpy butt fast) keep up the good work [Smile] .....just think in the past year or so you will have lost two lumpy butts...(yours) and the biggest one of all to lose was mo....

Lumpy butt
Member # 15631
 - posted
after what i ate today my butt is getting bigger! but it was worth it [Big Grin]

shalamar
Member # 16507
 - posted
The LCB site and the Danial pipes blog muslim men marrying muslim women are making a great contribution to the stamping out of these guys who target women for money sex vis - the only thing is the women have to take some responsibility as the site suggests - you all need to input the names to stop some other poor inocent female being ripped off - There are somee really bad guys out there - some who will imprison women, take their money and abuse them so its worth the effort

Lumpy butt
Member # 15631
 - posted
Lady Ferret here:

I am stunned at how in depth the details are about folk!!! Surely people are libel for defamation of character...

Fun read though...

Kappi
Member # 16998
 - posted
Hi, everyone! Can you give me a link to a site about Egyptain bad guys for english people to read. I have to add some info to prevent girls.

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Kappi:
Hi, everyone! Can you give me a link to a site about Egyptain bad guys for english people to read. I have to add some info to prevent girls.

did you not notice the link in the first post when you opened this thread? [Confused]

Spirit99
Member # 14585
 - posted
I been following the LCB site cause my gf got ripped off by a Lux-hore! Takes 2 to tango but he got her pretty good. Haven't seen his face on there yet but all he really wanted was a visa to the UK......

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
http://www.liarscheatsandbastards.com/main.php5?action=lcb_det&id=957
LCB Story
this women been bad and lair to both Egyptians and english people, please if any on know more informations about hair will be helpful ,you can post them here

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
http://www.liarscheatsandbastards.com/main.php5?action=lcb_det&id=957
LCB Story
this women been bad and lair to both Egyptians and english people, please if any on know more informations about hair will be helpful ,you can post them here

Tina, it's a SPOOF!!!

One comment: Isis(25.September 2009 - 04:31:48 AM)
OMG - is this what happens to you when you've been with a not so honourable Egyptian man?

lolol.... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Member # 14677
 - posted
quote:
Tina, it's a SPOOF!!!

One comment: Isis(25.September 2009 - 04:31:48 AM)
OMG - is this what happens to you when you've been with a not so honourable Egyptian man?

lolol....

lol more like a poof gone wrong in drag

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
glad to see someone had the decency to put Samir Ferag on there, disgraceful what he's doing in Luxor

Member # 14677
 - posted
so it is a drag queen lol

Spirit99
Member # 14585
 - posted
More strikes against Luxor on Liars Cheats and Bastards!

marydot
Member # 15932
 - posted
People have to be pretty hurt to post on that site, I have just took a look in to this site and was pretty shocked at some of the stories there. I feel sorry for all the men and women there who had to suffer by the hands of other people's greed. Its not a nice thing to happen to anyone.

marydot
Member # 15932
 - posted
I was reading one story on there and reading the comments, and it seems like 2 of his ex girlfriends were fighting with each over him in comments and reply's.Its just bizarre.

Spirit99
Member # 14585
 - posted
Must be crack downs happening or else Luxor is fixed cause the site (LCB) sure gone quiet lately

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com