EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Weather » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
its that time again girls whats yr weather like where u are?
mine was cold last night and 70's all week..
maybe no more air conditioner this yr...
it felt like winter last night

Sun

65°F | 38°FMon

72°F | 43°FTue

72°F | 52°FWed

74°F | 54°F

http://www.wunderground.com/US/IA/Marshalltown.html

stayingput
Member # 14989
 - posted
Blazing hot, as usual.

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
i am jealous i want some sun. i hate the heat and the cold. i wish it was 78 all year long

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
We still have nice sunny weather throughout the day here; however the mornings and evenings started to get chilly. Autumn is just around the corner - what a pity.

mylife
Member # 14219
 - posted
bloody cold as usual....wind...rain....and sometimes only sometimes a little bit of sun [Frown]

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
ya its been cold here the past few days.. send all this cold shat back yr way i want our sun and shine back here

SherryBlueBerry
Member # 13867
 - posted
Gray, dismal, raining & around 75...nasty weather...

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
Beautiful weather on the first day of school for my children!! [Smile]

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
Well I gotta go out and enjoy it big time outside again today as weather forcast states it will become quite cold starting tomorrow.

Gosh, I so dislike the four seasons.... (wish I could go back to Florida). [Frown]

unfinished thought.
Member # 16076
 - posted
Scotland issued with severe weather warnings as Britain is battered by heavy rain and high winds

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 2:14 AM on 03rd September 2009

The Met Office issued severe weather warnings for parts of Scotland last night as heavy rain hit most of the UK.

South west Scotland and Lothian were expected to get up to 70mm of rainfall overnight, with North East England and Yorkshire warned it could face disruption with heavy showers.

The wet weather was matched by winds of up to 50mph along the coasts, thanks to a storm in the middle of the Atlantic.

No flood warnings were issued, but the south of England is expected to see more rain later in the day as another low pressure moves over the country.

Paul Knightley, forecaster with MeteoGroup, said: 'Overnight tonight there will, certainly for the southern half of England and Wales, be some heavy rain and perhaps some rumbles of thunder as it moves north eastwards through the latter part of today and overnight.

'The rain will then park itself across the north east of England and eastern Scotland through tomorrow morning.

'The centre of the storm is moving from just south of Ireland and by midnight tonight it will be approximately across north west England. It is moving north eastwards by tomorrow.'

It comes after fans at Old Trafford were left disappointed again on Tuesday night as the second of England's Twenty20 internationals against Australia was washed out without a ball being bowled following thunderstorms in Manchester.

After Sunday's match was abandoned seven balls into the England reply, yesterday's clash went the same way after officials ruled that the bowlers' run-ups were waterlogged.

The unsettled outlook with cooler, showery weather is likely to last up until the middle of next week when high pressure is forecast, bringing expected fine and settled weather, Mr Knightley said.

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
Rain, rain, rain here this morning...

desertgirl
Member # 12450
 - posted
Same in Belgium. Rain all day...

** Ahmad**
Member # 16703
 - posted
Thank God ,sunny but not so hot

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
here too sunny and mild not hot not cold.

mamasue
Member # 4691
 - posted
Lovely and sunny today.... about 85f...
The pool water's cooled down to 75.... tried to go for a swim but froze my tits off!! [Frown]

I'm happiest when it's hot hot hot!!!!!

dolphin redsea
Member # 11209
 - posted
it is 80f and beautiful with a cool breeze , my time of year ....starting into fall, love it [Razz] [Wink]

young at heart
Member # 10365
 - posted
The local Highland Games have been cancelled due to the rain.

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
It's now after 1 p.m. here, cloudy and cold (16 °C/61 °F) - I can't believe it 'cause just a couple of days ago we had it here 28 - 30°C. [Frown]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com