EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Cuddle Spray for men! Will women buy it? :) » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
LebanesePrincess
Member # 17702
 - posted
I am not sure how many have seen the recent news on this controversial cuddle spray that is causing a lot of "debate" out there [Smile]

I have a few friends who said they will buy it for their husbands.

Will you buy it for your man? [Smile]

Cuddle Spray

Unicorn
Member # 16462
 - posted
Unlikely I would buy the product. Men are not the same as women and that is how it should be. Either accept your man as he is or let him go I say.

LebanesePrincess
Member # 17702
 - posted
Women do not want to change their man. I think the cuddle spray is more for "improvement" [Smile] Most women I know would love a man who can help out around the house more and be more sensitive.

Am I right? [Smile]

*Dalia*
Member # 13012
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by LebanesePrincess:
Most women I know would love a man who can help out around the house more

Most women I know want a man who shares the work around the house. Not one who sees it as a woman's job and only "helps her" with it.

LebanesePrincess
Member # 17702
 - posted
I think Dalia worded it better than me [Smile]

Key word is SHARE. Amazingly enough, many men think house work and kids are only a woman's job.

Unicorn
Member # 16462
 - posted
I loved the word "improvement" [Big Grin] and I adore those types of men who share the household chores, especially when it's of his own accord.

LP, the thing that was a turn off for me about the spray was the following statement in the advert - "So now macho men will turn into cuddling lovey dovey bird after a few sprays."

I just wouldn't want my macho man turning into a wimp. Cuddles in my mind is a personal preference, some people like lots of hugging, while others not so much. My preference is somewhere in the middle. [Smile]

LebanesePrincess
Member # 17702
 - posted
I agree unicorn. the middle road is the best way to go. I think the blog was more sarcastic and making fun of the spray. However many of the people there seem to have taken it seriously as men have felt threatned while women saw it as an opprotunity to have men become more domisticated! [Smile]

I find the whole idea of the cuddle spray funny and how men and women commented on it even funnier! [Smile]

Momma_Dukez
Member # 16037
 - posted
not I. i dont do that cuddle thing.

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
If the romance is gone it's time to move on.

Save the money.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com