EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » as if asshole... » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
Author Topic: Picture at cam4
franky21
Member # 18048 posted 26 August, 2010 12:44 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amazing i was on http://www.cam4.com and saw the picture that you have on your profile and the young girl , I assume it is you performing naked and playing with her pussy and sticking a dildo in to her asshole , that was amazing , if you go to can4 .com search under the name of Sexytina_pussy and you will find yourself there . There are other pics but the main was this one here that i saw now at this site , How much do you charge for fucking your asshole and pussy one night ? And do you suck and eat my cum , please send me full details and and will pay , only if this is you the young girl that performed on cam4 . Hope to hear from you soon , Very horny for a young pussy and tiny asshole .

madderthanamonkey
Member # 17287
 - posted
Wow. And they say romance is dead. What a sweet talker.

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
obviously its not me in that stupid sex website lol like i would make an id containing the word pussy with my real name.. seems like sam is back.. lol cockwhore fag sam

franky21
Member # 18048
 - posted
SHUT THE **** UP AND LOOK UP THE WEBSITE AND SEE THE GIRL IN THAT PICTURE POSING EVERYDAY THER , SAM MY ASS NOT SURE WHAT THE **** YOU FUCKING WHORE TALKING ABOUT **** OFF YOU NASTY WHORES MEANING MOST OF YOU ARE FUCKING WHORES NEEDS A COCK IN THE ASS AND ONE IN THE PUSSY **** OFF AND GO GET SOME LIFE . I AM REPORTING THIS TO THE WEBSITE SO THEY WILL BANN THE GIRL THAT POSES IN THAT PICTURE SHE LOOKS UNDER AGE , BUT FOR SURE THE GIRL IN THAT PIC THAT I SAW , GO TO UTUBE I AM GOING TO POST IT ALL SINCE I RECORDED IT . IT WILL BE RUNNING TODAY SO YOU SEE THAT I AM NOT MISTAKING . YA FUCKING UGLY DUGLY AMERICAN FAT BITCHES. NOW **** OFF MOTHER FUCKERS ALL OF YOU ,

franky21
Member # 18048
 - posted
**** THIS SITE WITH MY HORSE COCK YA ALL MOTHER FUCKERS MORANS IDIOTS LOSERS HAVE NO TIME READING YOUR **** ASS , THIS IS A SITE OF NO BRAINERS LIKE YOU WHO IS READING THIS NOW **** OFF FUCKERS . LOSERS . BUNCH OF LESBIANS AND FAGS IN HERE . MOSTLY THE WHORES LIKE TINA KAMAL MY ASS MOTHER FUCKER BITCH , WILL PISS ON YOU IF I WILL SEE YOU DIENG . **** OFF BITCH HOPE YOU GET YOUR PUNISHMENT ONE DAY WITH ALL OTHER BITCHES .

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
hahaha yr soooo stupid. and a huge dumb ass and plz do me a favor fuc offfffffffff....

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
franky21
Member # 18048 Icon 1 posted 27 August, 2010 06:09 AM Profile for franky21 YOU NEED A DILDO TO HELP YOU CUM IF YOU CAN CUM YA OLD BITCH MOTHER FOUKER LESBIAN SURPRISED YOU STILL ALIVE AS CHEF MICK SAID THAT YOU WHERE AN ALCOHOLIC ,AND THE LUXOR POLICE STATION KNOWS YOU VERY WELL , AS YOU GO THERE SO MANY TIMES WHEN YOUR ASS FAGY HUSBAND BEATS THE **** OUT OF YOU , I AM WAITING FOR THE DAY TO SEE YA AND ALL OTHER WHORES KICKED OUT OF EGYPT OR THE FALAHIN WILL KILL YOU FUCKERS SO YOU SHUT UP FOR EVER , HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU , PEOPLE LIKE YOU DONT DESERVE TO LIVE AT ALL , DEATH TO ALL OF YOU SO THE WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE . FUCKK OFF AND DON'T EVER SHOW YOUR FACE CAUSE ONE DAY YOU WILL GET IT REMEMBER THAT , NOW FUCCK OFF AND POST WHAT EVER YA WANT CAUSE I AM NOT EVEN RESPONDING OR GOING TO LOG IN TO THIS FAGS AND LESBIAN SITE ANY MORE SO YOU WILL BE BARKING LIKE A DOG . GO CHECK FOR AIDS YA MOTHER FUCKER BITCH AND SHUT THE FUOCK UP GAY OLD FART. hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yes its Sam back [Roll Eyes]

hey Micky i need a word [Big Grin]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209
 - posted
Moi? i didnt say that did i?who the hell is this loser....

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
franky21
Member # 18048 Icon 1 posted 27 August, 2010 06:09 AM Profile for franky21 YOU NEED A DILDO TO HELP YOU CUM IF YOU CAN CUM YA OLD BITCH MOTHER FOUKER LESBIAN SURPRISED YOU STILL ALIVE AS CHEF MICK SAID THAT YOU WHERE AN ALCOHOLIC ,AND THE LUXOR POLICE STATION KNOWS YOU VERY WELL , AS YOU GO THERE SO MANY TIMES WHEN YOUR ASS FAGY HUSBAND BEATS THE **** OUT OF YOU , I AM WAITING FOR THE DAY TO SEE YA AND ALL OTHER WHORES KICKED OUT OF EGYPT OR THE FALAHIN WILL KILL YOU FUCKERS SO YOU SHUT UP FOR EVER , HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU , PEOPLE LIKE YOU DONT DESERVE TO LIVE AT ALL , DEATH TO ALL OF YOU SO THE WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE . FUCKK OFF AND DON'T EVER SHOW YOUR FACE CAUSE ONE DAY YOU WILL GET IT REMEMBER THAT , NOW FUCCK OFF AND POST WHAT EVER YA WANT CAUSE I AM NOT EVEN RESPONDING OR GOING TO LOG IN TO THIS FAGS AND LESBIAN SITE ANY MORE SO YOU WILL BE BARKING LIKE A DOG . GO CHECK FOR AIDS YA MOTHER FUCKER BITCH AND SHUT THE FUOCK UP GAY OLD FART. hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yes its Sam back [Roll Eyes]

hey Micky i need a word [Big Grin]

ooooooo what love sam is still a dick as usural..

madderthanamonkey
Member # 17287
 - posted
The wheel is turning, but there's nothing in the cage [Frown]

franky21
Member # 18048
 - posted
**** OFF THIS IS AHMAD AND MICKY SAID THAT TO ME LAST YEAR . THAT YOU GO TO ALCHOHOLIC CLASSES SHE IS SUCK A LIER . SAM MY ASS I ALWAYS POST AND SEE YOU BLAME SAM . YES MICKY IS ONE BIG BITCH AND SHE TALKS ABOUT YA ALL LIKE YOU ALL TALK ABOUT EACH OTHER . YA ALL FOKING ASSHOLES MORANS BITCHES . SHE SAYS BLAS BLA BLA ABOUT YOU AND YOU ABOUT HER WHAT A WHORE HOUSE IN HERE MAY GOD GIVE YA ALL CANCER AND SUFFER YA MOTHER FUCKERS , YES ITS ME AFTER A WHILE AHMMAAADDDDDD HAHAHA BEEN WATCHING YOU ALL AND LAUGHING MY HEART .HAHAAAAAAAAAA STUPID OLD BRODS

Chef Mick
Member # 11209
 - posted
one ant short of an picnic [Big Grin]

franky21
Member # 18048
 - posted
SAM SAM WHO THE **** IS SAM? Assholes Morans . AHMMAD IS MY NAME AND I AM AHMMAD ASSHOLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS .

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
Alcoholic classes? you can go to classes to learn how to become an alcoholic now?? wow [Eek!]

franky21
Member # 18048
 - posted
HEY CHEF MICK TALKS **** ABOUT EVERY ONE HERE , I KNOW MANY STORIES ABOUT YOU ALL AND THEN SHE SAYS NO I DID NOT SAY WHAT A LOSER COW FOCK YOU BITCH . HOPE THAT PEOPLE WILL KNOW YOU BY NOW LIER.
MR. PASHA
AHMMAD

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by franky21:
SAM SAM WHO THE **** IS SAM? Assholes Morans . AHMMAD IS MY NAME AND I AM AHMMAD ASSHOLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS .

u are just too damn smart for us.. but we are still laughing at u.. where is yr isralie boyfriend

marydot
Member # 15932
 - posted
franky21 make sure the door dont hit your ass on the way out!! [Roll Eyes]

madderthanamonkey
Member # 17287
 - posted
Is it American? "Ya all"?

Chef Mick
Member # 11209
 - posted
quote:
HEY CHEF MICK TALKS **** ABOUT EVERY ONE HERE , I KNOW MANY STORIES ABOUT YOU ALL AND THEN SHE SAYS NO I DID NOT SAY WHAT A LOSER COW FOCK YOU BITCH . HOPE THAT PEOPLE WILL KNOW YOU BY NOW LIER.
MR. PASHA
AHMMAD

ouch ...you hurt me, [Razz] [Big Grin] and everyone knows me here you moron, and they know i talk recipes, i talk with them not about them, you dick....i hope your not in egypt , cause i will personally kick your sorry ass [Cool]

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
quote:
MR. PASHA
AHMMAD

ouch ...you hurt me, [Razz] [Big Grin] and everyone knows me here you moron, and they know i talk recipes, i talk with them not about them, you dick....i hope your not in egypt , cause i will personally kick your sorry ass [Cool]
u go bad mama

Chef Mick
Member # 11209
 - posted
i dont like anyone accusing me of lying...and to think some people here actually think they know you? i thought there was only one cuckoo here but guess there are 2 now...dont have time for this bullshit anymore, time to start packing.

snow white
Member # 15647
 - posted
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by snow white:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

hey girly hope you are having fun...be there too in 8 days [Wink]

Momma_Dukez
Member # 16037
 - posted
this dirtbag gets off on this guys...cum this, and horse dick that (lol @ the horse dick sh*t, cuz if he was so damn hung like he says he is, he would be out fukking instead of cyberstalking women)...aaaanyway....

i think he'd totally dig it if a fat chick took a big sh*t on his chest.

Glassflower
Member # 17950
 - posted
i think he'd totally dig it if a fat chick took a big sh*t on his chest.

omg! lmao!Funny ****!

Chef Mick
Member # 11209
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by madderthanamonkey:

its a southern thang...we up in Philly say YOOOOOOO, whats up [Big Grin]

madderthanamonkey
Member # 17287
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
quote:
Originally posted by madderthanamonkey:

its a southern thang...we up in Philly say YOOOOOOO, whats up [Big Grin]
But is he meant to be Egyptian? He doesn't sound Egyptian.

Mind you, could be Mars really I suppose.

SherryBlueBerry
Member # 13867
 - posted
I've talked to Mickie several times and she never said anything bad about anybody at all. She is an honest person for sure. Anybody who believes this nasty talking person is wacked too...you can see he is not right in the head...or is a very intelligent person getting his/her kicks out of talking dirty.

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
Dont worry sherry, we know Micky and we know this bozo the clown

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
lol hes sooo stupid saying he has ids in them sex sites with my email and i will get tons of emails well do u know first u would have to know my email? and secondly if he by chance got my real email doesnt he know there is a spam button? duh how retarded is he.. a mentally ill person is far more brighter in the head than he is.if he showed up at my door i would more than likly die of lauging at a small dick short bald headed man.. hahahahaha

and tammy havent u seen his real pic? hes a bow wow....

snow white
Member # 15647
 - posted
Maybe he's escaped from the mental hospital in Cairo ... or maybe he only has limited access on the computer in therapy classes.... or maybe you hit it on the head he's a DOG pmsl [Wink]

angelababy
Member # 17966
 - posted
one ant short of an picnic ,and everyone knows me here you moron, and they know i talk recipes, i talk with them not about them.

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
dont lie micky u know u call me all kinda names lolol......like mushroom prtabilia and fried steak and wat not... lol love yas

Momma_Dukez
Member # 16037
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
lol hes sooo stupid saying he has ids in them sex sites with my email and i will get tons of emails well do u know first u would have to know my email? and secondly if he by chance got my real email doesnt he know there is a spam button? duh how retarded is he.. a mentally ill person is far more brighter in the head than he is.if he showed up at my door i would more than likly die of lauging at a small dick short bald headed man.. hahahahaha

and tammy havent u seen his real pic? hes a bow wow....

ugh u gotta send it to me loool i can only imagine, but anyway, i made a few calls (cuz he was trying to hit up my email and talk **** and threaten to kill me lol) and he got a visit.
hence you havent seen him around here and i havent heard from him myself.
turns out, he was a bullsh*t coffee server at an internet cafe and would use the pc's off hours.
i think he lost his job too.

i love having friends on the cairo PD:)
lol i blew my ex's mind when one sargeant showed up at his moms apartmnt to check up on aleya for me during her visit there these past two weeks.
brought her a cheescake and a toy [Smile]

franky21
Member # 18048 posted 28 August, 2010 04:46 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SHUT UP MOTHR FUCKER AMERICAN BITCH LESBIAN NO ONE WAS TALKING TO YOU OR ASKING YOUR OPINION SHUT UP BEFORE I KILL YOU FUCKER

Momma_Dukez

Member # 16037 posted 28 August, 2010 07:26 PM
lol you must be absolutely crazy if you really think you bother me.

thanks for the laugh dood:)

franky21
Member # 18048 posted 29 August, 2010 03:03 AM
OK LETS SEE , WATCH ME AND WHAT I WILL DO . I ALWAYS GET EVEN YOU MOTHER FUCKER LESBIAN , I WILL FIND YOU I ASM IN CAIRO , NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES I AM A FANATIC MUSLIM AND GIVE UP . WILL KICK YOUR ASS REAL BAD. LAUGH WILL SE WHO LAUGHS THE LAST GAY BBW MOTHER FUCKER , LETS SEE SHOW UR FACE . WATCH YOUR BACK I WIL FIND YOU LIKE I FOUND OTHERS.

Momma_Dukez

Member # 16037 posted 30 August, 2010 01:33 AM
good my husband is there right now visiting, and my best friend in a cairo police officer.
try anything...i dare you.

im not your typical western bitch mother fucker...i KNOW people. lots of them....ESPECIALLY in egypt.

then again, your actions just tell me that you are a pussy. so ill leave it at that.

seriously...and this will be the only time i tell you this...im the one MOTHER FUCKING BITCH you DO NOT want to **** with. dont disregard this email as bullshit, some girl trying to talk ****, because I can reassure you that what I am saying is a warning of what will happen to you as I wish.

think im playing with you until you get a knock at your fucking door.

chanel123
Member # 18293
 - posted
hoped the committee would [h3]Bvlgari Aluminium[/h3] would make "abundantly clear" in its report Richard Mille RM 004 report to the full House that he replica chanel jewelry wholesale he hadn't benefitted
personally from his wrongdoing.On ブルガリ イヤリング wrongdoing.On Tuesday the committee found Rangel guilty ネックレス エルメス guilty of 11 of 13 ethics charges, [u]fendi handbags discount[/u] charges, ranging from
improper fundraising, inappropriate possession [h4]fake rado watches[/h4] possession of multiple rent-controlled apartments and failure [h4]Porsche Design Replicas[/h4] failure to pay taxes on a vacation [u]chanel scarf replica[/u] vacation home.Rangel's censure
by the ethics committee Movado Trembrili committee is only the fourth time such Omega De Ville Co Axial Chronograph such a penalty has been imposed in watches rolex in committee history.
It has rendered chloe boots rendered four expulsions, three censures and 9 rolex watches 9 reprimands.The House most recently censured Rep. [h1]hermes scarf sale[/h1] Rep. Gerry Studds

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com