EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Wife jokes with husband, husband divorces her » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
vwwvv
Member # 18359
 - posted
A Saudi woman who wanted to joke with her husband got the shock of her life when she learned her joke has only made him marry again.

The unidentified wife wanted to wish her husband a happy new Muslim Hijri year but decided to mix the greeting with a heavy joke.

“She texted his mobile saying ‘I am leaving and you won’t see my face again…happy new year,” Aljazeera daily said on Tuesday.

“Her husband, who works far away, thought she was serious…he consulted with friends, who advised him to get married again….he listened to them and married…a few days later, his first wife phoned him to make sure he is ok only to find out what he has done…she was shocked and told him she was just joking.”

But the husband replied that he was not joking, the paper added, without identify the couple, who live in the central town of Onaiza.

http://www.emirates247.com/offbeat/crazy-world/wives-beware-of-joking-with-husbands-2010-12-07-1.326111

So much for those vaunted "Muslim family values"...

Monkey
Member # 17287
 - posted
Is it a funny joke then to tell your husband, whose thousands of miles away, you're leaving them, on New Year's Eve?

I don't get it.

Where did he find the second wife to meet and marry her within a few short days? Wow, that's good work if it was match.com - hope they got a testimonial.

Clear and QSY
Member # 15597
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Monkey:
Is it a funny joke then to tell your husband, whose thousands of miles away, you're leaving them, on New Year's Eve?

I don't get it.

Where did he find the second wife to meet and marry her within a few short days? Wow, that's good work if it was match.com - hope they got a testimonial.

I guess when you don't get out of the house much anything seems like a funny joke.

Monkey
Member # 17287
 - posted
Happen so.

Juris
Member # 18370
 - posted
How come the husband didn't call his wife to confront her about the text. I guess that's what happen when your husband really wanted to split up but couldn't find any valid reason to argue.

I remember my dad sent a prank text sayin that he was imprisoned for some reason I wasn't able to digest. We were worried to death so I called in a flash, just to find out that he was joking. I sigh.

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
that is some sick 'joke'. What a psycho thing to text a husband who is away on new years eve! She deserves what she gets IMO, although it is all very unbelievable.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263
 - posted
Wow, she is one barrel of laughs eh! Wonder what her stand up show is like!!!

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com