EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Real estate client » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
egypty
Member # 18888
 - posted
The importance of real estate client
1 – the client is the most important person in your organization do not tire of the large number of customers and many questions .
2 – the client does not constitute a source of inconvenience to you, the customer is the first and last goal for the continuation of your business
5 - Client Agent as an eminent person, and try not to reduce would not mind some words of praise
6 – Do not argue with your customer in any way from the company Anyla Tnfarh
7 – I work to satisfy the needs and desires and expectations of your customers, and work as much as possible to remove the fears and the reasons for complaints
8 – the client deserves the highest level of professional attention and treatment polite that you can make it
9 – the client is the main lifeline for your business, always remember that without customers you will not have work, you are working towards making the client and keep it
ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ ــــ
real estate egypt - وحدات سكنية بالاسكندرية

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com