EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Divorce » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
dia001
Member # 12044
 - posted
Ok we talk alot on how to get married let us talk about how a British Subject gets divorced from an Egyptian...especially when the marraige has been registered with the Ministry of Justice etc etc ???? What are the steps needed to start the process and what should one do to make sure the divorce goes through all the Offical Systems.
Please don't need maybe's or could be's..need facts.

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
Fact is this site is over run with spammers and no one would even find this post without going to, I think it was page 3 to see if there were any new posts. [Frown]

tina m
Member # 13845
 - posted
bump bump bump damn spammers

Shanta Gdeeda
Member # 9889
 - posted
@tina, this thread is currently top of the pops in the featured threads so no need to bump if you come to the actual page of the forum.
Pointless bumping over the spam as it is being posted round the clock every 3 minutes (or less now they have drolux and disant both working on it).

Stephie_ELH
Member # 16197
 - posted
I am getting a divorce next week and the Embassy just wants us both to turn up with an original certificate and two male witnesses with I.D. (essentially the reverse of the marriage process)

marydot
Member # 15932
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Stephie_ELH:
I am getting a divorce next week and the Embassy just wants us both to turn up with an original certificate and two male witnesses with I.D. (essentially the reverse of the marriage process)

Oh this is sad news, i'm sorry to hear this.

Maybe it's for the better, if this man was not making you happy then its best to go seperate ways.

tina m
Member # 13845
 - posted
damn makes us all not wanna come in here u know...u need help deleing. i am here like online 24 7 i should help u

Glassflower
Member # 17950
 - posted
why cant they delete the spammers accounts? Its good that u have managed to trick the site a bit Shanta but just not as good as it was. Stephie...hope you bounce back quickly.

Shanta Gdeeda
Member # 9889
 - posted
GF - moderators cannot ban, delete accounts or mass delete posts by one poster. We have been unable to get any response from the site owner to do anything about it.
I can do nothing else in this area but what I have done.

cristina sharif
Member # 9458
 - posted
i was married in Egypt 6 years ago and translated the official marriage certificate in Romania; now seriously considering a divorce: so I have to go back to Egypt for this?

Stephie_ELH
Member # 16197
 - posted
No, you just have to have both copies of the marriage certificate and take them to the Egyptian Embassy. You, your husband and 2 male Egyptian witnesses sign the divorce papers and it is over. Obviously, divorce decrees from your home country are also valid.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com