EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Russian woman seeks custody of her Egyptian-born children » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
tigerlily_misr
Member # 3567
 - posted
A Russian woman has asked Russian consular and social welfare authorities to help her take her two Egyptian-born children back home, Krasnodar region family ombudswoman Galina Doroshenko said on Wednesday.

The woman, whose name was not disclosed, is currently divorcing her Egyptian husband and wants to return to her home town in Russia's southern Krasnodar region.

She did not go to an Egyptian court because "she understands the court will not rule in her favor," Doroshenko said.

The children have Egyptian citizenship.

It was not immediately clear how Russian authorities could help until the divorce procedure was completed and a court ruling passed.

Doroshenko only said the procedure "could last for years."

KRASNODAR, June 1 (RIA Novosti)

http://en.rian.ru/russia/20110601/164367616.html

Of course Egyptian family court won't and can't rule in her favor. What a hopeless case. [Frown]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com