EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Looking for an Apartment in Cairo(Heliopolis) » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
veigapaula
Member # 1651
 - posted
I am from Portugal and I will be studying at the University of Cairo in a year time.I am looking for a good apartment in Cairo Heliopolis to rent.Real estate agencies useful too.How much a month's rent?I need two bedrooms,one living room,fully equiped kitchen and bathroom with bathtub.Please reply to my email.

Alabanda
Member # 594
 - posted

[This message has been edited by Alabanda (edited 06 February 2003).]

veigapaula
Member # 1651
 - posted
Dear Alabanda,
I thank you for your reply,and I hope to be in Cairo next May.I have been to Cairo before and I know that the University is on the other bank(Gizah);very far away from Heliopolis.
But since I will be living there for a year and I spend time studying(not all day at campus),I want to have good conditions.I liked the type of apartment that there is in Heliopolis.It is too expensive to stay in a hotel for a year and you don't have complete privacy.I will be looking for apartments when I go back, but since I found this site, I thought it was good to ask...
Thank You

Alabanda
Member # 594
 - posted

[This message has been edited by Alabanda (edited 06 February 2003).]

veigapaula
Member # 1651
 - posted
OK,Alabanda
Thanks and I will surely contact you when I arrive there.
Please feel free to visit my homepage: http://popmisto.no.sapo.pt
I have a still unfinished Egypt page.
Keep in touch.bye.

Sophie
Member # 737
 - posted
Hi,
I just read your post and let me introduce myself...
I am 20, I was studying Arabic here in Cairo for the last six months but out of health reasons I have to leave Cairo earlier than I planned, so my apartment would be free.
Rent is 1625 LE. It has four rooms is very, very, very clean and in a good area... I simply regret it horibly that I have to leave....
If you want to you can write me an email and then I will tell you in greater detail where exactly it is and every thing else you want to know.

veigapaula
Member # 1651
 - posted
Hi, Sophie,
I will only be in Cairo next May, 2003.You can leave me the contact of your real estate agency or the contact of the owner of the apartment so i can call him/her when i arrive to see the apartment if it is still vacant.
Please feel free to send me an email(yours is not available):veigapaula@yahoo.com
If your's is not vacant maybe the person that rent it to you knows about more apartments to rent like yours.
Whem will you be leaving?
Write to me when you can.
Thank you.

egyPrince
Member # 1728
 - posted
Hi,

I think you should consider www.e-dar.com,
you would be able to get sense of the different areas as well as corresponding prices....

I'll be happy to help when you arrrive too..

Wish u have a nice time in Egypt

------------------
Loai Said
Senior Developer
2012-3953166
loaisaid@hotmail.com

veigapaula
Member # 1651
 - posted
Thanks!
I will look into it.
I will be in Cairo at the end of May 2003.
I will buy a vodafone card to call egypt phones there;if you want to give me your number I will call when I'm at Cairo.
Thanks again,

atta@atta.net
Member # 2133
 - posted

Looking for a great place in Cairo
Any district: Mohandessin, Dokki, Giza, Haram, Heliopolis, Nasr City, Mokattam, Maadi, Zamalek, Down Town ….
We are specialized in Residential Real Estate.

Please E-mail me your preferences:
Price Range:
Leasing period:
District:
Floor:
Finishing Quality: Luxe, Super Luxe, Extra Super Luxe
Others: Phone, Air Conditioning / Furnished / Garden / Garage / View

Regards
E-mail: atta@atta.net
Web: www.atta.net

[This message has been edited by atta@atta.net (edited 22 May 2003).]

allisondh
Member # 2161
 - posted
Hey there,
currently living in maadi, but looking to find a new place...and of course need a flat mate. Am 24 year old, american, female assistant teacher from Maadi British School.

So, let me know...I have a mobile as well...and can call you!

ahendrich@yahoo.com

veigapaula
Member # 1651
 - posted
Sorry I'm no longer looking for an apartment for now.maybe next year, since I will be doing my Masters first here in Lisbon and afterwards maybe I willl be going to Cairo.But there's still a two semester course first.
Thank you for replying.
I will be in Cairo in October for some holidays.
If you are already there at that time leave me your mobile number and we'll meet.i will be going with my friend Patricia.

Judy
Member # 2467
 - posted
Dear Sophie,
I learnt that you stayed here in Cairo for a couple of months. I was wondering if you still have the contact name and number of the apartment owner you used to rent.
I would appreciate very much answering to my request. Regards.
Judy
quote:
Originally posted by Sophie:
Hi,
I just read your post and let me introduce myself...
I am 20, I was studying Arabic here in Cairo for the last six months but out of health reasons I have to leave Cairo earlier than I planned, so my apartment would be free.
Rent is 1625 LE. It has four rooms is very, very, very clean and in a good area... I simply regret it horibly that I have to leave....
If you want to you can write me an email and then I will tell you in greater detail where exactly it is and every thing else you want to know.

------------------
Judy Eid

Judy
Member # 2467
 - posted
Hi, I was wondering if you have any contact names and numbers of apartment owners who might be interested to rent their apartments for not less than 8 months and I'm not interested in real estate companies.
Thank you.
quote:
Originally posted by veigapaula:
Thanks!
I will look into it.
I will be in Cairo at the end of May 2003.
I will buy a vodafone card to call egypt phones there;if you want to give me your number I will call when I'm at Cairo.
Thanks again,

veigapaula
Member # 1651
 - posted
You just have to ask themselves here or in EgyptTalk site.They will reply to you.make a new post looking for apartment owners...

rami_makar
Member # 2653
 - posted
Hey there I am an egyptian residing in canada and I have the requirements your looking for for that apprtment in cairo heliopolis, 2bderooms fully furnished with a living room....you can reply to me via e-mail:rami_makar@hotmail.com or 1 416 826 3980

take care and good luck!
Rami

EgyptSearch
Member # 3754
 - posted
http://www.geocities.com/EgyptSearch/

roddy
Member # 3805
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by egypt_nile:

Hello there,
I own a Superlux Apartment For Rent ( Short & Long-term ) in a Quite Private Classy place in Heliopolis ( Cairo )

A High-rise building in one of the prestigious places in Ard El Golf - Heliopolis – Cairo.

It’s nearby the Air Defense Club and almost 5 minutes from one of the major streets in Nasr City ( Abbas El Akkad St.) and Shopping Malls ( Al Akkad Mall and Tiba Mall )

Area: 120 m2
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms
Bathroom: 1 Bathroom ( electric heater, washing machine ) and a Balacony.
Reception: 2 Reception places + dining ( L Shape)
Kitchen: well equipped ( Refrigerator, Freezer, Oven,…..etc.)
Air-condition: Fully Air-conditioned
Phone: Telephone line + Internet Access if you have a laptop
Satellite: Satellite ( NileSat + ArabSat + All Europe + Turkey…etc)
Furniture: Fully furnished
Floor: 6th Floor
Elevator: 2 Elevators in the building
Security: Security Guard
Parking: Private Parking for the building

The building is located in a very private quite area.
You’ll find all your needs like supermarkets, shops, recreational
places, Restaurants, Malls, pharmacies ….etc.

-----------
For More details, Please Contact me directly on this email address:

egypt_nile2003@yahoo.com

roddy
Member # 3805
 - posted
hi i am looking to buy freehold flat in or near cairo.....you may know who i can contact..thanks roddy
quote:
Originally posted by egypt_nile:

Hello there,
I own a Superlux Apartment For Rent ( Short & Long-term ) in a Quite Private Classy place in Heliopolis ( Cairo )

A High-rise building in one of the prestigious places in Ard El Golf - Heliopolis – Cairo.

It’s nearby the Air Defense Club and almost 5 minutes from one of the major streets in Nasr City ( Abbas El Akkad St.) and Shopping Malls ( Al Akkad Mall and Tiba Mall )

Area: 120 m2
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms
Bathroom: 1 Bathroom ( electric heater, washing machine ) and a Balacony.
Reception: 2 Reception places + dining ( L Shape)
Kitchen: well equipped ( Refrigerator, Freezer, Oven,…..etc.)
Air-condition: Fully Air-conditioned
Phone: Telephone line + Internet Access if you have a laptop
Satellite: Satellite ( NileSat + ArabSat + All Europe + Turkey…etc)
Furniture: Fully furnished
Floor: 6th Floor
Elevator: 2 Elevators in the building
Security: Security Guard
Parking: Private Parking for the building

The building is located in a very private quite area.
You’ll find all your needs like supermarkets, shops, recreational
places, Restaurants, Malls, pharmacies ….etc.

-----------
For More details, Please Contact me directly on this email address:

egypt_nile2003@yahoo.com

basant13
Member # 5319
 - posted
hello,
iam a student searchinng for a cheap school that teaches the british or american education in cairo near to masr al gadeeda but send the reply as fast as you can because schools start after one weekand i don't have enough time.

Habibi 44
Member # 5401
 - posted
This apartment sounds lovely, my father lived in Heliopolis while working in Cairo so this would be perfect for me.
Could you tell me the monthly rent for your apartment,if it's still for rent and how long would it be possible to stay.

hope to hear soon.

aladjihassana
Member # 22849
 - posted
Hello everyone i have private Investor in search for possible investment opportunities they are willing to invest in any part of the Middle East, GCC Gulf countries since there is evidence of a prominent economic boom in these areas most especially the UAE,Europe and in Africa and they are looking for a partner(s) with great financial and business oriented background which we can jointly workout any business or project together with any investors.they are willing to finance or invest in a newly created or already running business,they are looking to invest in the following fields: Hotels, Motels, Commercial Villas, Residential villas, Shopping Malls, Hyper Markets, Supermarkets, Crude oil and gas trading, Natural oil and gas, Shipping / logistics, Precious metals (Gold, Diamond and general jewelry trading, Events planning, Insurance company, Hospitals, Schools, Dispensaries, Restaurants / coffee shops, chain stores and retail / wholesale outlets, Branded goods shops, Yacht / Jet-ski / ships...etc.I want serious, direct and genuine business owners, project owners only, no middle men and no time wasted,you can contact me and i can linked you with any of the investors partners (aladji.hassan2@gmail.com)

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com