EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » UK company seeking agents » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
ladiesofcolour
Member # 4743
 - posted
we are a new dating agency based in london uk. are clients are english men looking for african and caribbean ladies for friendship. we are seeking people to work for us as International Procurement Agent. you will work 5-10 hours per month with a potential income of US$1000+ per month. email us and we will send you an information pack.

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by ladiesofcolour:
we are a new <A TITLE="Click for more information about dating" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1| || |dating|AA1VDw">dating</A> agency based in london uk. are clients are english men looking for african and caribbean ladies for friendship. we are seeking people to work for us as International Procurement Agent. you will work 5-10 hours per month with a potential income of US$1000+ per month. email us and we will send you an information pack.

Hello,i am interested in your publication in the work,please,send the package information for the concrete work u offer to my adress:dianaivanova1983@hotmail.com,thanks in advance!!!!!!

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763
 - posted
quote:
we are a new <A TITLE="Click for more information about dating" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1| || |dating|AA1VDw">dating</A> agency based in london uk. are clients are english men looking for african and caribbean ladies for friendship. we are seeking people to work for us as International Procurement Agent. you will work 5-10 hours per month with a potential income of US$1000+ per month. email us and we will send you an information pack.

excuse me,i send one answer,but i didnt see it,i said that im interested in ur offert,and i hope we will have agreement on it,pls send more information and i will mail u back also!thanks in advance,mail me on:dianaivanova1983@hotmail.com

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763
 - posted
quote:

excuse me,i send one answer,but i didnt see it,i said that im interested in ur offert,and i hope we will have agreement on it,pls send more information and i will mail u back also!thanks in advance,mail me on:dianaivanova1983@hotmail.com

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763
 - posted

Micia
Member # 2907
 - posted
Kindly provide me with more details regarding the "agent" position.

Thank you!
miciaya@yahoo.com

annie_81
Member # 4149
 - posted
please send info to mlle_annie@writeme.com
thank you!!

egy_prince
Member # 2853
 - posted
email us and we will send you an information pack.[/B][/QUOTE]

how to email u and u didn't post any email address?

aladjihassana
Member # 22849
 - posted
Hello everyone i have private Investor in search for possible investment opportunities they are willing to invest in any part of the Middle East, GCC Gulf countries since there is evidence of a prominent economic boom in these areas most especially the UAE,Europe and in Africa and they are looking for a partner(s) with great financial and business oriented background which we can jointly workout any business or project together with any investors.they are willing to finance or invest in a newly created or already running business,they are looking to invest in the following fields: Hotels, Motels, Commercial Villas, Residential villas, Shopping Malls, Hyper Markets, Supermarkets, Crude oil and gas trading, Natural oil and gas, Shipping / logistics, Precious metals (Gold, Diamond and general jewelry trading, Events planning, Insurance company, Hospitals, Schools, Dispensaries, Restaurants / coffee shops, chain stores and retail / wholesale outlets, Branded goods shops, Yacht / Jet-ski / ships...etc.I want serious, direct and genuine business owners, project owners only, no middle men and no time wasted,you can contact me and i can linked you with any of the investors partners (aladji.hassan2@gmail.com)

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com