EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » FILIPINO NNANY /HOUSEKEEPER » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
schoolbound
Member # 11876
 - posted
hello everyone we are a european/egyptian family with two infant children looking for a nanny / housekeeper to start next August. Please inform if you know of any foreign workers especially filipino (they seem the most trustworthy and hardworking) as well if anyone can tell me how I can import one from phillipines that would be nice too or any agency that deal strictly in maids, nannies, drivers etc.
We need a driver with car also who can work primarily for the family.

Our location will be in or near cairo (6 october city, maadi, rehab city)
please post here your reply or email thanks.

sunburnt
Member # 4986
 - posted
It will be very difficult for you to bring a maid from the Phillipines your best bet is to wait until nearer the time and then re advertise. Most Filipinos like to live out and expect a higher wage than Egyptians, but yes they do seem to be better at their jobs than the local workforce

schoolbound
Member # 11876
 - posted
i should mention we need live in nanny housekeeper

newcomer
Member # 1056
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by schoolbound:
as well if anyone can tell me how I can import one from phillipines that would be nice too

Since when do you "import" human beings [Eek!]

Djehuti
Member # 6698
 - posted
^^ [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

If you do happen to "import" a Filipina nanny, don't think that just because she's Asian she'll put up with the sh*t that many Mid-Eastern men give to their foreign nannies and maids.

[Embarrassed] All I can say is remember what happened to the Arab!

gentle_giant
Member # 10863
 - posted
Oh, my, God. You're just in time.

My family just left, and I had to let our Philipino baby sitter go (no-one knows how to spell it).

I'll PM you.

Albino_Eskimo
Member # 11479
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^^ [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

If you do happen to "import" a Filipina nanny, don't think that just because she's Asian she'll put up with the sh*t that many Mid-Eastern men give to their foreign nannies and maids.

[Embarrassed] All I can say is remember what happened to the Arab!

The little sense you post is really refreshing. Oh my God was this little maid a real woman for cutting the damn thing off. Oh God bless her!

MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari
Member # 8356
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
quote:
Originally posted by schoolbound:
as well if anyone can tell me how I can import one from phillipines that would be nice too

Since when do you "import" human beings [Eek!]
Thank God a native speaker reacted just in time before I let my dogs out!

kurdtISdead
Member # 12177
 - posted
Hello Spellbound,

If you want to bring in a nanny/housekeeper from the Philippines, you have to contact a Philippine-based recruitment agency or the Philippine Overseas Employment Association (POEA) http://www.poea.gov.ph/html/hiringFilipinos.html. You have two options: (1) direct hire (name hiring) or (2)through a recruitment agency. the site i've posted has information on both ways.

I live in the Philippines. If you need help, just let me know.

cairobug
Member # 10571
 - posted
There's an agency where I hired my old housekeeper from before. I'm not sure if it's okay to mention their name? But it's an agency and they're located in Maadi I believe.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com