EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Look for a flat in Cairo for 1 week » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
French Woman
Member # 14128
 - posted
Hello all,

I plan to come to Cairo on december for 1 week, from 1st to 9th. I am looking for a flat to rent during this period in some areas like Mohandesin, Doki..Heliopolis..etc and other nice areas near from everything (shops, restaurants, transports....)
Thanks a lot for your attention.
I hope to receive proposals soon...

Feel love
Member # 13537
 - posted
I hope i can help,i like french people(male/female).its hard to hire a place for one week,so you should search for a friend and stay with him/her or be in a hotel its better i think.
good luck,

French Woman
Member # 14128
 - posted
Hello,

Well I dont know very well people there so I prefer staying alone...But you are true I should also look for hotel in Cairo. Do you have some addresses of nice hotels?
Many thanks :-)

pure spring
Member # 13333
 - posted
Very close to Tahrir square, downtown, there are several hotels and pensions, with good fares. Good luck. http://www.hostelmania.com/HostelCityList/USD/En/eg/Cairo/hostels-Cairo.aspx?source=goog&keyword=cairo+egypt+hostels

French Woman
Member # 14128
 - posted
Thanks a lot! There are many hotels, they seem to be good and at a very fair price.

mark2006
Member # 11594
 - posted
Look for Horreya Hotel (heliopolis) , president hotel (downtown )Cosmopolitan (downtown)
Cause you are french you may interest in Talisman (26 Of July )its original owner was a french woman but not she sell it to egyptian
Longchamps (Zamalek )
Pyramisa (5 Stars but cheep)Dokki ,

French Woman
Member # 14128
 - posted
I will aslo check these hotels, thanks!!!!!!

haunting shadow
Member # 14235
 - posted
Pansion Zamalek,
12 Sharia Salah El din, Zamalek
150 pounds/night

French Woman
Member # 14128
 - posted
Choukran!!! Everybody is nice there :-)

mark2006
Member # 11594
 - posted
Welcome Welcome

Shame That Stupidity isnt Painful
Member # 14028
 - posted
yeah till u post apic

mark2006
Member # 11594
 - posted
What you mean Shame

Shame That Stupidity isnt Painful
Member # 14028
 - posted
if she is hot all guys gona pm her if she is not hot or so all guys also gona pm her
u know free ride and stuff
amr

French Woman
Member # 14128
 - posted
Ok well, I am not hot and I don't look for any men here...just for a flat!

Horny Teletubbies Around Us Wicked
Member # 14028
 - posted
i know u dont iam making apoint for another thing
ah well never mind

GO2Bali
Member # 14148
 - posted
hello, i think you are better to stay in rehab city, there are special buses every hours to el tahrir and down town.

u can find in rehab city any kind of flat with reasoable price. from 2 bedrooms, studio and family one.

Hope you, a lucky day.

Cheer.

karen36
Member # 1076
 - posted
If you are a tourist, wanting to see Cairo, and there for only one week, do NOT stay in Rehab city. Bad advice.

esso7
Member # 12215
 - posted
i agree with Karen

French Woman
Member # 14128
 - posted
In fact I will have interviews for an opportunity of work, but during my free time I would like to spend nice time and visit. What area do you advice me?

TOOT Suite :)
Member # 14248
 - posted
Mark 2006
where you at the Cairo airport early hours of tuesday morning terminal 2 arrivals around 01.00?

pure spring
Member # 13333
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by French Woman:
In fact I will have interviews for an opportunity of work, but during my free time I would like to spend nice time and visit. What area do you advice me?

Egyptian museum, a few steps from Tahrir, deserves more than one day, the pyramids 20 km from Tahrir as well. One day for Fatimid Cairo, where you can see marvelous Islamic monuments, another day for Old Cairo, by Metro to Mar Gergis, where you can visit churches, synagogue, the Coptic museum, the ceramic center and traditional crafts center at Fustat Do you have more time?.

mark2006
Member # 11594
 - posted
HELLLLLLLO TOOT [Smile]

How are you ?? I just PM 'd You [Smile]

French Woman
Member # 14128
 - posted
Thanks Pure Spring,

Well it is a very good program, I wrote all these places.I think it is enough for 1 week :-) I already went to Cairo but I didn't visit as much so I will benefit from my free time to do all these things.

Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by karen36:
If you are a tourist, wanting to see Cairo, and there for only one week, do NOT stay in Rehab city. Bad advice.

What's wrong with Al Rehab?

Kerry
Member # 6310
 - posted
Apartment in Cairo, directly behind Heliopolis Sheraton.
140mē, 3 bedrooms, 2 balconies, 2 bathrooms,
kitchen with all equipment, big dining and living room
with satellite TV, DVD, AC, washing mashine.
3rd floor in a 5-floor house. Very safe area.
Supermarket nearby, good connections with taxi and bus.
10 min/Airport, 20 min/Nile (Downtown), 30+ min/Pyramids.

im german and renting my apartment if u need more information feel free to email me:

kerry1711@aol.com

so i can send u some pics of my apartment.
about the price i take 15 euro per day for one person. but of course i can make u an good offer if ur interested,
many greetings kerry

French Woman
Member # 14128
 - posted
Hello Kerry, I have just sent you a PM.

karen36
Member # 1076
 - posted
There is nothing wrong with Al Rehab if you are living in Cairo and have a car. But to suggest it to a woman, alone, no car, tourist, one week, wanting to see Cairo? No, not good advice.

French Woman
Member # 14128
 - posted
So Karen, wich area should be nice ?

Rommel
Member # 12971
 - posted
i think best area for you should be downtown ,or dokki as they r near to many places so i would be easier for you to move to museum or somewhere beside the nile or even mall or cinema

The Big Mango
Member # 14254
 - posted
I think any were you ganna stay in,you will use a taxi so its not important if you will paid 5 or 6 le or whatever you will stay just for a week.just find a place any where.
Feellove

karen36
Member # 1076
 - posted
All the places in your original post would be good. Zamalek also. Did you try the Longchamps Hotel in Zamalek? It is a nice place, with a good location.

French Woman
Member # 14128
 - posted
Well I dont know the Longchamps hotel, I am going to take a look on it. Now I have all information to make my own choice :-)
Thanks all for your advices...

p_male
Member # 14256
 - posted
for One Week! [Frown]

French Woman
Member # 14128
 - posted
Yes only and unfortunately...

Beauty In The Eyeof The beer holder
Member # 14028
 - posted
enjoy ur time here in egypt and hope you have fantastic trip
remember in case of emergency while u in Cairo
just post at es lol
amr

French Woman
Member # 14128
 - posted
Choukran for your help...
all of you are very nice, it is a very special forum :-)

Dalia*
Member # 10593
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by The Big Mango:
I think any were you ganna stay in,you will use a taxi so its not important if you will paid 5 or 6 le or whatever you will stay just for a week.

It makes a huge difference. If she is a foreigner and doesn't speak Arabic she will constantly have problems with taxi drivers trying to rip her off; and we're not talking a couple of pounds here, many will try to take 50 LE and more from her. Plus, if she wants to do sightseeing (which she obviously does), staying so far out, particularly in Ramadan, can be a hassle, she might not get taxis to the sights or back at certain times.

The last issue of the Community Times had a special feature on budget hotels in Cairo, btw. What they wrote about the Longchamp sounded very nice, also I've only heard good things about it. I'd definitely try it if I was a tourist coming for a week.

Good luck, French Lady! [Cool]

Astomant
Member # 13993
 - posted
If U lie i have a furnished appartment for rent in mohandesin, 2 bed rooms, with a/c , the rate is 350 Egyptian Pounds per day, if u like to book please send me the exact date

my e-mail is sokololo@hotmail.com

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com