EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » For Rent>>Highly furnished stylish Accomodation>>Elegant spot in Cairo>>Don't miss it » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
cairo_
Member # 12670
 - posted
High standard fully furnished apartment for rent in a top class area within Heliopolis District that has all facilities needed surrounding you.

The apartment is about :
- 170 m2
- Two levels with marble steps
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 living area with a special dining room
- Clean well equipped kitchen.

The place is designed in a magnificent way and classy furnished which makes it an up to standard spacious comfortable apartment. There is a nice terrace where you can enjoy the charming view of city lights at night.

The apartment is fully air conditioned and has all amenities:
T.V. – Satellite – Telephone – Internet – Full automatic washing machine – All kitchen utensils and electrical equipments (refrigerator, stove ...etc.) – Towels – Clean bed linens and bed cover – Iron and Iron board – Maid Service - Elevator – Security – Intercom - Parking

Close to the apartment, there are several supermarkets, groceries, shops, restaurants, cafes, pharmacies, hospital. Surrounding the apartment, you'll find recreational places, shopping malls, clubs….etc.

Transportation is easy around the place where you can access anywhere you want to go by bus, car, taxi, metro.

The apartment is available for rent anytime during the year.
Rent can be per day / week / month as you request. There is no minimum time to stay. Rental price differs depending on the time you're going to rent in and the duration of your stay. Payment is done in cash in any currency once you reach the place and feel satisfied with everything.

If you are interested in renting, please send to me on my email address and specify when exactly you'd like to rent and for how long?

Email : egypt_nile2003@yahoo.com

Waiting to hear from you.
Thanks.

cairo_
Member # 12670
 - posted

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com