EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Toshiba laptop » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Tareq
Member # 18033
 - posted
CORE I3 2.13
CASH 3 mb
HARD 320 gb
RAM 2 DDR3
LED screen 15.6 inch
VGA INTEL UP TO 1700
DVD BURNER MULTI
BUILT IN CAM AND MIC

WIRELESS..READER...LAN`
 -

3200 Le

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
ooooohhhhhhhh!!!!!

Is it new?
What OS does it have?
Does it have recovery discs?
what does cash 3mb mean?

Exiiled
Member # 17278
 - posted
I think he meant cache memory, or built-in memory. It results in a faster system.

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
ah ok thanks Exiiled.

ok now who wants to loan me some dosh? Exiiled, you're rolling in it, how about a loan for an old friend [Big Grin]

Tareq
Member # 18033
 - posted
It is used but in a pretty good condition.
It has windows 7
yes, you are right exiiled
3 mega cache memory. It is a memory for the processor to speed up the performance of the cpu.

Ayisha, I do not think It looks like a feminine laptop. It is 15 inch one not easy to carry arround. But If you watch dvds , This is your choice for a good quality and clean display and performance.

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
what is a 'feminine' laptop?

The one I have is Toshiba Satellite M30, it's old, the screen has gone, the battery has gone and it's on it's 2nd hard drive. I work on computer doing a lot more than watching dvd's. I want one that's got power, will have at least 5 or 6 different 'heavy duty' applications open at once for my work and is reliable. This Toshiba has served me extremely well in the 6 years I've had it and although it's near deaths door it's still working, so I know Toshiba are good.

Please don't assume that as I'm a woman all I do on a computer is watch dvd's and post on ES.

Monkey
Member # 17287
 - posted
I've got a 17" and he's right - it's a pain in the ass to lug around.

Perfect for watching DVDs on though [Big Grin]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209
 - posted
sorry but what is 3200le in USD MONEY

Dalia*
Member # 10593
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

what is a 'feminine' laptop?

Good question.  -

quote:
Originally posted by Monkey:

I've got a 17" and he's right - it's a pain in the ass to lug around.

I can't work on a screen that's smaller than 17". I'm intending to get a Macbook Pro this year which weighs 3 kg … don't think that's too heavy at all.

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
sorry but what is 3200le in USD MONEY

about $544

Chef Mick
Member # 11209
 - posted
wow i can get a new one for that much in the states

Monkey
Member # 17287
 - posted
Yes, if you need more than one window open anything smaller isn't much use. But mine weighs just over 4kg and is nowhere near as slim as a mac book. Just a bit cumbersome to carry for any great distance. I use a backpack now which makes it much easier.

You can even get pink ones too [Wink]

Tareq
Member # 18033
 - posted
I used to work on 12" because It is perfect to carry around I have sold this one and I bought a 15.6" laptop.

That 15.6" I have now is very heavy compared to that 12 inch. That is why I think It will not be ok for woman who wants a light and easy-to-carry laptop.

It is a matter of taste.

If I am to work on a 17" I will go buy a desktop not a laptop.

@chef mick, This price is for Toshiba and core i3 laptop? How much is that one in the states?

Tareq
Member # 18033
 - posted
I also get this impression from a woman who I have sold her a laptop. she was Irish. She liked the weight and the size of the 14" laptop I have sold to her. she told me she used to have a 16 inch laptop and she did not like it.

I thought all women think the same way.

Tareq
Member # 18033
 - posted
I had a laptop that is ideal for women. When I showed him to one of my friends, He told me This laptop needs a Mozza( aka a sexy beautiful woman) to carry it and that He will be ashamed to carry it.

here is the laptop that My friend was talking about.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=005974

-

Chef Mick
Member # 11209
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Tareq:
I used to work on 12" because It is perfect to carry around I have sold this one and I bought a 15.6" laptop.

That 15.6" I have now is very heavy compared to that 12 inch. That is why I think It will not be ok for woman who wants a light and easy-to-carry laptop.

It is a matter of taste.

@chef mick, This price is for Toshiba and core i3 laptop? How much is that one in the states?

http://www.toshibadirect.com/td/b2c/ebtext.to?page=Intel&src=MAXH&cm_mmc=SEM_Engage_Google&gclid=CJ_D1e2nzqcCFYnd4AodUyAmCg

Monkey
Member # 17287
 - posted
Wow... They certainly didn't skimp on the pink...

Chef Mick
Member # 11209
 - posted
i think they call that mauve , monkey [Big Grin] [Wink]

Tareq
Member # 18033
 - posted
thanks chef. I examined the model. and it sells for 600 USD (without shipment fees and taxes)

With mine, there is also a bag that sells for 50 usd alone.

and Yes there are some other low option models that sells for less than my used one.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209
 - posted
i was not trying to be mean .maybe they are more expensive there . was just asking...sorry [Smile] and i dont have shipping fee nor taxes when i buy from the store..its all included in the price...

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
quote:

It is a matter of taste.

I want a laptop to work on, not take shopping with me. My monitor is 15 and thats barely big enough. I want a laptop so I CAN if needed take it to another room and work. I am quite strong and can manage to lift it so don't worry about weight. [Roll Eyes]

No all women do not think the same as your Irish friend!

I would not be seen dead with a PINK laptop, it's not an accessory, it's a working tool. [Roll Eyes]

Tareq
Member # 18033
 - posted
@ chef mick No problem I do not expect this laptop to be sold from here in this es website. Members are bankrup and argumentative [Razz]

Laptops are more expensive here but not that much. But from the website the prices are not all inclusive. and you pay some taxes and fees.

Is that a walmart that you buy a laptop from?

Tareq
Member # 18033
 - posted
@Ayisha, It is ok.

Do you want to buy the laptop?

Chef Mick
Member # 11209
 - posted
quote:
@ chef mick No problem I do not expect this laptop to be sold from here in this es website. Members are bankrup and argumentative [Razz]

Laptops are more expensive here but not that much. But from the website the prices are not all inclusive. and you pay some taxes and fees.

Is that a walmart that you buy a laptop from?

no i always buy from "best buy"..they are guaranteed. i never buy from walmarts [Razz]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Computers-PCs/Laptop-Computers/abcat0502000.c?id=abcat0502000

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=6782278383960259303&id=pcat17071&type=page&st=Toshiba+and+core+i3+laptop&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&l ist=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960

Tareq
Member # 18033
 - posted
A laptop with a tft screen is cheaper than a one with a LED screen.

In the link you have just posetd It is 15.6" TFT-LCD not LED screen. This is cheap.

I think they play with some component to decrease the cost and sell more..

Why do not you buy from walmart?

Chef Mick
Member # 11209
 - posted
i dont know...never did ..i like the way BEST BUY works i guess.they set up everything for you before you leave the store , so when i get home. i can open my laptop and gooooooo..i love mine its a HP compac
CQ60-615DX notebook
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=6782278383960259303&id=pcat17071&type=page&st=COMPAC+LAPTOP&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&u sc=All+Categories&ks=960

Tareq
Member # 18033
 - posted
It is good because you love it.

I have tried hp, acer, Dell, toshiba, Lenovo and IBM, Emachine, Gateway....

I did not love any laptop I had before.

There is no ideal laptop I have found. The one I like most is the THINKPAD series from IBM. It does not look attractive but it is very great when you work on it.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209
 - posted
is this the one you have now?the think pad?

Tareq
Member # 18033
 - posted
@ micky I used to have a thinkpad tablet laptop that you can flip and rotate and handwrite on it.

I have sold this one and got a newer Dell laptop.

I still miss my old thinkpad laptop.

The problem is that IBM was sold to Lenovo. That thinkpad I have was called Lenovo thinkpad. It is a product of a combination of The american IBM and the chineese Lenovo. ( if I can remember exactly)

Exiiled
Member # 17278
 - posted
@Ayisha – money and friends don't mix [Razz]

-----------

Re: laptop size. (personal opinion ), a desktop replacement laptop for home or work is cool, but for outdoor computing leisure a netbook is ideal.

Dalia*
Member # 10593
 - posted
quote:

It is a matter of taste.

I think it just depends on what sort of work you do. If you mainly work on text documents or spreadsheets a smaller screen will do just fine. For me, the bigger the screen the better, I can't work properly on less than 17" because then I have to zoom in and out all the time, and there's no place for all the palettes I'm using. The desktop I work with has a 21.5" screen, I'd love to have 24".

quote:

I had a laptop that is ideal for women. When I showed him to one of my friends, He told me This laptop needs a Mozza( aka a sexy beautiful woman) to carry it and that He will be ashamed to carry it.

I'm a mozza and I wouldn't want to be caught dead carrying this thing around. [Razz]

Jean Koer
Member # 18780
 - posted
Wholesale cheap shoes,women high heel shoes,men and women boots,sandals online.(www.clothescheapchina.com)
40%discount,do dropshipping.
If you order more than 3 pairs of shoes,we offer the shipping fee.
There are also fashion clothes,hot summer T-shirts,and suit,Jeans,beach pants.Short shirts,Long sleeve wholoesale online.
If you need fashion Jewelry and handbags and wallets,there maybe more discounts for you.
Right now!Getting a new style high heel shoes,Jacket,and bikini.wholesale 2011 new style sneakers,running shoes,basketball sneakers online.(www.clothescheapchina.com)

IF you wanna become a top fashion person,the equipment you choose is very important.The web
(www.clothescheapchina.com) is your best friend to arm you up.
supply cheap brand shoes,clothes,T-shirt,underwears,sunglasses,sports wear,high heel shoes,women shoes,golf T-Shirt.The web will give you the best answer that how can you become a top fashion person.
The clothing will dig up your potential of fashion,then you can find yourself charm.The package for yourself is a technical,you should be the master of you,raised yourself up by the right way of clothing equipment.

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
Oi binty, since when has a Toshiba Laptop been bloody cheap crappy shoes? BOGOF [Mad]

vwwvv
Member # 18359
 - posted

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com