EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » luxury bright furnished apartment for rent in heliopolis in cairo ( HALF PRICE ) » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
cairo_
Member # 12670
 - posted
luxury well furnished apartment for rent near city stars mall, in heliopolis, which is considered one of the elite suburbs in cairo.

the apartment is luxurious, very clean, bright and sunny.
- 170 m2
- two levels with marble steps
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 receptions with a nice sitting and fireplace
- wonderful dining room
- clean fully equipped kitchen with spotlights
- terrace with a marvelous view where you can enjoy the sun warmth in the morning and the charm of cairo under the moonlight at night

the apartment is fully furnished and has all amenities:
fully air conditioned - t.v. And satellite - telephone and internet access - full automatic washing machine - kitchen utensils and all electrical equipments - towels - clean bed linens and bed cover - iron and iron board - elevators - security - intercom - parking

the location of the apartment is perfect as it is located in the heart of heliopolis, close to fine dining restaurants, supermarkets, groceries, shops, clubs and hotels. the apartment is well served by all kinds of transportation.

SPECIAL RENTAL PRICES !!
rent can be per day / week / month as you request.
rental price differs depending on the time you're going to rent in and the duration of your stay.

for more info and reservation, please send to me on my email address specifying the time you are going to rent in and the duration you will rent.

email: egypt_nile2003@yahoo.com

simpalm
Member # 22025
 - posted
Thanks for sharing such a valuable post. Keep posting such topics further. Source: www.simpalm.com

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com