EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » WHY?? » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
GypsyQueen
Member # 2089
 - posted
Hello I was thinking and it's a fact here in the USA, that Egyptian men here love the Latina women..... WHYYYYYYYYYYYY, they love them so that they mosty watch latino speaking shows..............

lanova
Member # 1850
 - posted
not true

Bent Masr
Member # 3429
 - posted
i don't think thats true

Ghadah
Member # 3500
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by GypsyQueen:
Hello I was thinking and it's a fact here in the USA, that Egyptian men here love the Latina women..... WHYYYYYYYYYYYY, they love them so that they mosty watch latino speaking shows..............

Maybe because many Arabic and Latina women have similar looks. And also, that both are very sexy!!

------------------
Ghadah

egy_prince
Member # 2853
 - posted
You have to ask a Latina Woman about the reason sure u will get the answer u look for

bay212
Member # 3424
 - posted
GypsyQueen. I think the reason for that is because egyp. men ,like Latin men ,are more into hips & thongs than silicone & push up bras..Or as they say in Latin America that the center of gravity in a woman is in her (J LO)..LOL..since egyp. women are build more like Latin women than western women,then u can c why some egyp. men would be attracted to either(similar or opposite)..
In the early 80's ,we were a group of young egyptians living la vida loca in NYC .
through out the years all of us got married to different girls from different nationalities ,all of whom were living in NY at the time.here is some of the nationalities.
-Americans
-russians
-swedish
-finland
-colombian
-cuban
-brazilian
-syrian
-egyptian
Only in America !!!!!
Well,I guess egyp.men are equal opportunity husbands after all!!!!

Raymon
Member # 3727
 - posted
Egyptians love Latinas ... interesting new information
I think, if there is such a thing, it's because people love different cultures and Egyptians don't interact much with Latin Americans and are unaware of Latin American culture, and because they have some similar traits, hence the attraction.

Some Americans have crush for Asians ... don’t they? Why?

------------------

Raymon www.youregypt.com

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com