EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Jesus Tomb found » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
brian04
Member # 3553
 - posted
Salam everyone....
I don't weather to believe this or not...
decide for your yourselves...
this is the link...
http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/ap/20070226/117252714000.html
plz add your opinion...
salam
brian

rasol
Member # 4592
 - posted
Again?

[Big Grin]

Jimmy Jones
Member # 11484
 - posted
Is it the one where they "figure out" it's Jesus tomb because his name was on it? [Big Grin] LOL

Myra Wysinger
Member # 10126
 - posted
 -

Ephestion
Member # 12836
 - posted
Can someone lock this thread now? You are starting to attack the faith not the topic.

yazid904
Member # 7708
 - posted
I went to the supermercado last week and I asked them to page Jesus and Maria and have them meet me at the front door and about 30 people showed up!
Yeshua and Mary(am) were popular names so more than a few people had that name! Even the DNA doesn't say it is Jesus! Let the entertainment begin! I'll be back!

vidadavida
Member # 12945
 - posted
LOL!! [Big Grin]

Myra Wysinger
Member # 10126
 - posted
Jesus' Tomb Claim Slammed By Scholars
Mati Milstein in Jerusalem for National Geographic News

February 28, 2007

The archaeologist who excavated a Jerusalem burial cave featured in a new film is among the experts who have slammed the movie's claim that the cave is the tomb of Jesus, his wife, and their son. [Full text]

MissNoor
Member # 12549
 - posted
Another tale.............We celebrate Easter because of Our Risen Lord....Who rose from the dead three days after and ascended into heaven... Wrong Jesus my friends!!!!!!!!!!!

MissNoor
Member # 12549
 - posted
Another tale.............We celebrate Easter because of Our Risen Lord....Who rose from the dead three days after and ascended into heaven... Wrong Jesus my friends!!!!!!!!!!!

vidadavida
Member # 12945
 - posted

^^^LU HU SA HER!!!

chimpsandherbanana
Member # 11270
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Myra Wysinger:
Jesus' Tomb Claim Slammed By Scholars
Mati Milstein in Jerusalem for National Geographic News

February 28, 2007

The archaeologist who excavated a Jerusalem burial cave featured in a new film is among the experts who have slammed the movie's claim that the cave is the tomb of Jesus, his wife, and their son. [Full text]

thats funy they didnt say it here when they interviewed him he said it culd be any one from along that period cause thename jesus and mary and joseph was a popular name why we assume cause u see these names its him ,YOU CANNOT EVEN GENETICALY FIND THIS OUT .....SO ITS SPECUALTION ISINT IT ...

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com