EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » 'Beautiful' Queen Nefertiti had a 'bent nose and wrinkled eyes' » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Miss_Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1313409/The-ancient-Egyptian-facelift-Beautiful-Queen-Nefertiti-bent-nose-wrinkled-eyes.html

the lioness
Member # 17353
 - posted
 -

Hammer
Member # 17003
 - posted
The original bust probably reflects the queen at a young age. Artists that do these things may well have the desire to flatter. In addition a bad view of the queen may not further one's career or health.

IronLion
Member # 16412
 - posted
^^LMAO.... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

the lioness
Member # 17353
 - posted
this is a recycled story from 2009 about the CT scan done by German scientists

-

Djehuti
Member # 6698
 - posted
^ Funny how the article mentioned the bent nose but not the wide nostrils. Either way, both the authentic inner bust and the outer facade portray phenotypic traits that are not unusual among Africans of that area. The so-called "aqualine" nose, non-everted full lips, high cheek bones, and elongated neck remind me of Ethiopian types.
quote:
Originally posted by Hammered:

The original bust probably reflects the queen at a young age. Artists that do these things may well have the desire to flatter. In addition a bad view of the queen may not further one's career or health.

Perhaps the only accurate thing you've said in a while 'professor'.

rockytsang
Member # 18290
 - posted
town so I'll see [h3]designer handbag replicas[/h3] see her tonight again," he said.Pitluk, the couples ring the UCLA senior, said he came close a lange & sohne replica watches close to his
night's goal of going imitation jewelry going home with a girl."Unfortunately there was [h3]replica gucci watches[/h3] was logistical problems," he said. "Her [u]bvlgari rings[/u] "Her friends were

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com