EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » alTakruri says there was prehsitoric European migration to coastal N. Africa » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
the lioness
Member # 17353
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
there's evidence for European (north Mediterranean)
immigrants to littoral N Africa in prehistoric times

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736
 - posted
The Lioness says the Nazis came up with poison gas as a "faster and easier and more permanent than emigration and deportation".

-

but then she ran....

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003561;p=2

Just call me Jari
Member # 14451
 - posted
Runaway Bride...Will she ever stop running??

-

RUN!!!

the lioness
Member # 17353
 - posted
Idiots I answered the question and many more throughly in my reply to the only stormfronter man enough to post a Holocaust denial thread horsenation his thread in the ancient Egypt section, apt title of thread "Holocaust Denial".

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003577;p=1

On waiting for someone to post such a thread I discovered anguishofbeing is posting from Eastern Europe and I would be surprised if he is a person of African descent (I honestly believe this).
Another thing that was funny is that when challenged to make the issue even more visible with a new thread anguish the coward backed down , couldn't do it because his handlers won't allow him to create threads.

Why do you guys keep saying I'm running? I even answered your questions before I posted in Assnation's holocaust denial thread.
If you look at that thread the answers to your stupid ass questions are all there.
The Nazis had evolving views and policies about what they thought was a Jewish problem. Different officials had varying opinions on what to "do". They were quite clear that they thought Jews were sub human vermin and had similar feelings about Roma (Gypsy) people and others who they thought were perverts and defective (Mike pay attention)
They had an evolving policy which included various approaches to removing Jews from their country. This included immigration, plans to form new states in different countries, forced deportation and finally mass murder. I've already said this, they had to consider what they could get away with at earlier stages in terms of relations to foreign countries. They had debates amoung themselves which method was most practical.
So when the idiot racist scumbag angusihofbeing says why would they help them to emigrate to Israel to escape the death camps, the answer is that they were not trying to help them (that's what anybody actually thinks? ) it was one of a variety of methods of getting them out of the country. It was not fast enough and efficient enough for them and had complications when the war was actually started. Did every Jews want to go to Israel? No many didn't so forced deportation was another method which they used a lot of. This Eventually they decided it was more efficient to just add mass murder to these other methods. Before they even got to the gas method they shot a million people by firing squad. anguishofbeing wants to say the thing never happened nitpicking over wording of my sentence:

"(gassing)faster and easier and more permanent than emigration and deportation"

O.k. we can play semantics and games with logic now. I should have qualified "faster and easier".
thank you aszhole, for pointing this out.
the situation was complex evolving from pre war into war. Mass murder was faster and easier at later stages or certain locations but other methods may have been faster and easier in certain periods of time and locations. This whole thing over the phrasing "faster and easier" is a redherring. They still intentionally killed millions of people despite which method may have been "faster and easier". They were experimenting to see which methods were working, testing them.
Well, "lioness said faster and easier so I guess that's a wrap it never happened", idiots. This is what your argument hinges on? The dates for Zyklon B? I posted it in the horsenation thread.

I believe you are evil people and you support violence, I can see it in mentality and bloody picture spams
I don't always agree with alTakruri or Egmond but at least they have hearts. Anguishofbeing and Jari are wicked cold hearted scumbags who try to whitewash mass murder. I will not address any of your other violent evil picture spam in this thread which just makes ES look like filthy racists. You may quote this post and copy it elsewhere like in you Horsenation's thread This to me is a humorless unfun topic and it has been done to death and is ongoing at places like stormfront where white nationalists use it pit blacks and Jews against one another and completely exonerate their own legacy oppression.

Just call me Jari
Member # 14451
 - posted
I believe you are evil people and you support violence, I can see it in mentality and bloody picture spams
I don't always agree with alTakruri or Egmond but at least they have hearts. Anguishofbeing and Jari are wicked cold hearted scumbags who try to whitewash mass murder. I will not address any of your other violent evil picture spam in this thread which just makes ES look like filthy racists. You may quote this post and copy it elsewhere like in you Horsenation's thread This to me is a humorless unfun topic and it has been done to death and is ongoing at places like stormfront where white nationalists use it pit blacks and Jews against one another and completely exonerate their own legacy oppression.

ROTFLMAO...@ this Bitch getting all sentimental and s#it, what bitch you want a kleenex??

As usual nothing but some Emotional B.S on some supposed mythical Jewish/Black legacy of Oppression??

When we were working in Chicago, we had numerous rent strikes on the West Side, and it was unfortunately true that, in most instances, the persons we had to conduct these strikes against were Jewish landlords. There was a time when the West Side of Chicago was a Jewish ghetto, and when the Jewish community started moving out into other areas, they still owned the property there, and all of the problems of the landlord came into being.

We were living in a slum apartment owned by a Jew and a number of others, and we had to have a rent strike. We were paying $94 for four run-down, shabby rooms, and we would go out on our open housing marches on Gage Park and other places and we discovered that whites with five sanitary, nice, new rooms, apartments with five rooms, were paying only $78 a month. We were paying 20 percent tax.

The Negro ends up paying a color tax, and this has happened in instances where Negroes actually confronted Jews as the landlord or the storekeeper. The irrational statements that have been made are the result of these confrontations.
-Martin Luther King

Let me say just a word about the Jew and the black man. The Jew is always anxious to advise the black man. But he never advises him how to solve the problem the way the Jews solved their problem. The Jew never went sitting in and crawling in and sliding in and freedom riding, like he teaches and helps Negroes to do. The Jews stood up, and stood together, and they used their ultimate power, the economic weapon. That's exactly what the Honorable Elijah Muhammad is trying to teach black men to do.The Jews pooled their money and bought hotels that barred them. They bought Atlantic City and Miami Beach and anything else they wanted. Who owns Hollywood? Who runs the garment industry, the largest industry in New York City? But the Jew that's advising the Negro joins the NAACP, CORE, the Urban League, and others. With money donations, the Jew gains control, then he sends the black man doing all this wading in, boring in, even burying in-everything but buying in. Never shows him how to set up factories and hotels. Never advises him how to own what he wants. No, when there's something worth owning, the Jew's got it.-Malcolm X

Bitch shut the **** up and stop running, before you were spamming here day and night Trolling to your hearts content so I could care less how your stupid ass feels

and I can less what you call me, take this as a lesson to not open your mouth on subjects you know nothing about.

You can spam pictures of Indians and Nefertari but you can't squirm your way out of a subject based on facts.

Just call me Jari
Member # 14451
 - posted
And lets make it clear you did'nt do anything but Copy N. Paste a Wikipedia article on black Nazi Victims to Red Herring your way out and gain sympathy, which Horse Nation called you out on...writing long winded emotional Spams won't solve anything..

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003577;p=1

-

Runaway Bride..."Run, run as fast as you can;
You can't catch me, I'm the Gingerbread Man"

HAHAHAHAHAH

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736
 - posted
quote:
So when the idiot racist scumbag angusihofbeing
hehehe someone's a little hypersensitive now. Whats the matter, you not having "fun" anymore are you?
quote:
says why would they help them to emigrate to Israel to escape the death camps, the answer is that they were not trying to help them (that's what anybody actually thinks? ) it was one of a variety of methods of getting them out of the country.
Jews wanted to form a Jewish state in Palestine, Germany put up money and resources to this effort. Thats helping. [Roll Eyes]
quote:
Before they even got to the gas method they shot a million people by firing squad. anguishofbeing wants to say the thing never happened nitpicking over wording of my sentence:
I never denied the killing of Jewish partisans during the war. Though certainly not a "million". [Roll Eyes]
quote:
O.k. we can play semantics and games with logic now. I should have qualified "faster and easier".
LOL bonehead, I couldn't care less what you call it, I ask when did they decide to use gas as a killing method? Still no answer!!!! LOL
quote:
thank you aszhole, for pointing this out.
Sensitive bitch. lol
quote:
Well, "lioness said faster and easier so I guess that's a wrap it never happened", idiots. This is what your argument hinges on?
WTF?! lol
quote:
The dates for Zyklon B? I posted it in the horsenation thread.
Another lie. You spammed an article about Pressac who provides no evidence for his claim of Zyklon B used to gas humans. I posted Sereny and Baynac's painful admission about Auschwitz and asked for proof of the use of Zyklon B to gas humans and you ran away.
Run away bride always running...

-
quote:
Anguishofbeing and Jari are wicked cold hearted scumbags who try to whitewash mass murder.
LOL Hypocritical bitch. You come in here trolling and spamming Indian Tut pics and making fun of our African ancestors and now you get all hypersensitive over a Jewish fairytale LOLOL

bitch take your sensitive ass over to ESR!
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
I believe you are evil people and you support violence, I can see it in mentality and bloody picture spams[/QB]

Like this one?

-

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003561;p=2

Chopper City
Member # 16969
 - posted
With a title like "al-Takruri says"

I think you guys are turning al-Takruri into Pastor Adeboye on this forum. This is a bad omen in a open and healthy society [Big Grin]

alTakruri
Member # 10195
 - posted
Don't try to strengthen your sickeningly weak
agruments by using an appeal to false authority.
And more important don't assume to speak for me!

Trickles of immigrants over hundreds of years
does not amount to a migration in my book. No
masses of Europeans arrived in North Africa
until the so-called Sea Peoples. North Africans
are Africans related to the other Africans on
the continent. Population genetics, linquistics,
and archaeology all support that fact.

Anyway, everybody here's too smart to fall for
your false appeal to authority anyway, not that
I'm an authority. I'm just another point of view
to be analyzed and criticized just like all the
other members of this forum.
quote:
quote:

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371
 - posted
Heheheh Al-Takruri that's too funny.. [Big Grin]

the lioness
Member # 17353
 - posted
quote:
Don't try to strengthen your sickeningly weak
agruments by using an appeal to false authority.
And more important don't assume to speak for me!

Trickles of immigrants over hundreds of years
does not amount to a migration in my book. No
masses of Europeans arrived in North Africa
until the so-called Sea Peoples. North Africans
are Africans related to the other Africans on
the continent. Population genetics, linquistics,
and archaeology all support that fact.

Anyway, everybody here's too smart to fall for
your false appeal to authority anyway, not that
I'm an authority. I'm just another point of view
to be analyzed and criticized just like all the
other members of this forum.
quote:
quote:

I didn't make any arguments in this thread, only posted yours. You had said there was evidence of prehistoric European migration into North Africa.
I wasn't aware that there was evidence of this and was wondering what other people thought of this claim.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736
 - posted
Wheres the evidence people were gassed at Auschwitz? [Roll Eyes]

sefardi3point3
Member # 17850
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:

LOL And you and 'jari' have the nerve to accuse someone else of spewing a 'RED-HERRING'...

You two sure do a good job of proving Lioness point...you're both so predictable (no, that's not a compliment, but you're probably deluded enough to think it is, being the narcissistic sociopaths that you are). Are you going to call me a "sensitive bitch" next too?

sefardi3point3
Member # 17850
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by sefardi3point3:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
[qb] Wheres the evidence people were gassed at Auschwitz? [Roll Eyes]

LOL And you and 'jari' have the nerve to accuse someone else of spewing a 'RED-HERRING'...

You two sure do a good job of proving Lioness point...you're both so predictable (no, that's not a compliment, but you're probably deluded enough to think it is, being the narcissistic sociopaths that you are). Are you going to call me a "sensitive bitch" next too?

To those that study anti-Semitism, take note:

The anti-Semite/Jew/'Zionist' only believes that the JEWISH holocaust was a 'fantasy' or 'exaggerated'; he or she does not think the same of other holocausts, like that of the Roma, Armenians/Assyrians, etc.

sefardi3point3
Member # 17850
 - posted
quote:

To those that study anti-Semitism, take note:

The anti-Semite/Jew/'Zionist' only believes that the JEWISH holocaust was a 'fantasy' or was 'exaggerated'; he or she does not think the same of other holocausts, like that of the Roma, Armenians/Assyrians, etc.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736
 - posted
quote:
Are you going to call me a "sensitive bitch" next too?

Yes. [Roll Eyes]

sefardi3point3
Member # 17850
 - posted
quote:
quote:

Yes. [Roll Eyes]
Wow...I'm really surprised. [Roll Eyes]

The calculated*, "I'm-An-Internet-Only-BadASS-Fred Durst-Wanna-Be-Gangsta" routine gets old, and makes you and your other half look like a fool.

*Trust us, we all know it's calculated, and NOT instinctive.

Just call me Jari
Member # 14451
 - posted
quote:
quote:

Yes. [Roll Eyes]
LMAO, Mind Telling me What is the Point of this Dude?? What is he proposing..LOL..

You Non-Prophet A.K.A Mathilda we knows its you..Talk about Sock Puppet acounts..LOL.

sefardi3point3
Member # 17850
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
quote:
quote:

Yes. [Roll Eyes]
LMAO, Mind Telling me What is the Point of this Dude?? What is he proposing..LOL..
"Dude"...so we've dropped the Fred Durst persona for a change? Now I AM surprised>>>>

Mind telling me what your "arguments" were in rebuttal to Lioness, besides insults?

quote:
You Non-Prophet A.K.A Mathilda we knows its you..Talk about Sock Puppet acounts..LOL.

Nope. Sorry. I find Mathilda to be off-base as you do...I just don't feel the need to put on an act like you do.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736
 - posted
quote:

I have no idea. Seems to be another one of those sensitive Judeophiles. They normally come out when certain subjects upset their sensibilities. Notice Apocalypse came out of nowhere the other day. lol

sefardi3point3
Member # 17850
 - posted
quote:
quote:

I have no idea. Seems to be another one of those sensitive Judeophiles. They normally come out when certain subjects upset their sensibilities. Notice Apocalypse came out of nowhere the other day. lol
Keep dreaming....it says something about you when your 'insults' ("Judeophile") aren't even on target*, let alone the fact that you use them in place of an argument.

*first I'm "Mathilda", then I'm a Judeophile? [Confused]

Take note, students:

Bigots have a problem with the truth when it interferes with their pet hatred. So to a Judeophobe, if you posit the Jewish Holocaust, you're a 'Judeophile' (as if that had any argumentive force to begin with), but you're somehow NOT an 'Armenophile' or 'Romaphile' if you posit those other holocausts. Go figure.

IronLion
Member # 16412
 - posted
^^The Nutty Professor has come!

Anguish and Jari, you are in trouble...
Notice her name, Sefardi, that is:
Sephardic Jew...

Here come trouble, walking like a baaad arse gansta.. [Razz]

Just call me Jari
Member # 14451
 - posted
IronLion Can YOU tell what she wants..LOL.?? Mathilda seems upset..

Wally
Member # 2936
 - posted
Egyptology seems too tough a subject for the Kindergartners...or is it ADHD?...

-

sefardi3point3
Member # 17850
 - posted
Don't compare these posters with people who have ADHD. People with that condition don't burp phrases like "you're prof. Mathilda"! or "Judeophile" and then pretend that it has any argumentive force.

Let me try:

"YOU HAVE NO ANSWER!"

There...did you guys just vanish?

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736
 - posted
Yep, definitely a sensitive Judeophile. No doubt upset Lioness was unable to defend her case but is unable to come to her rescue.
quote:
Mind telling me what your "arguments" were in rebuttal to Lioness, besides insults?
Illiteracy seems to this poster's problem.

sefardi3point3
Member # 17850
 - posted
quote:
Illiteracy seems to this poster's problem.

[Embarrassed]

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736
 - posted
Yep, unable to come to Lioness' rescue. [Roll Eyes]

Just call me Jari
Member # 14451
 - posted
quote:
Yep, unable to come to Lioness' rescue. [Roll Eyes]

Man, Don't know about you but Im still waiting to see his point or what he wants?? What does he want a Barmitzfa?? a Motza Ball..What??

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736
 - posted
quote:
Man, Don't know about you but Im still waiting to see his point or what he wants??

Relief from anguish, fear and dread.

-

-

-

sefardi3point3
Member # 17850
 - posted
Lioness doesn't need 'rescuing', so that can hardly be the reason for my posts.

My point? Since when do you guys care about 'points' or 'arguments' at all? You care only about the race/ethnicity/allegiance of the person making the point/argument, because that's your obsession.

"sefardi" is a red-herring. That is nothing but a stumbling block meant for your type to trip themselves up with.

Keep on seeing conspiracies everywhere, dudes. Meanwhile, you should be glad to know that you've been declared winners in the Cracker Jack Relevancy Sweepstakes.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736
 - posted
quote:
Mind telling me what your "arguments" were in rebuttal to Lioness, besides insults?... Lioness doesn't need 'rescuing', so that can hardly be the reason for my posts.

List her arguments and explain why in your view they were not addressed. Provide sources for your answer.

sefardi3point3
Member # 17850
 - posted
quote:
List her arguments and explain why in your view they were not addressed. Provide sources for your answer.

LOL! Why couldn't you just say that at the very beginning when I first posted in the thread? [Confused] You could have spared us all the "Matilda" and "Judeophile" nonsense..... [Embarrassed]

the lioness
Member # 17353
 - posted
quote:
 -

-

-

quote:
our African ancestors

lol

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736
 - posted
quote:
quote:

LOL! Why couldn't you just say that at the very beginning when I first posted in the thread?
Why couldn't you just respond to my post? [Roll Eyes]

the lioness
Member # 17353
 - posted

quote:
quote:

I don't know what this evidence is, never seen it

alTakruri
Member # 10195
 - posted
Lazy, go to a library and do yourself some reading up on the
prehistory and proto-history of littoral North Africa if you
can't bother to search for what I've already posted about it here on ES.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736
 - posted
Will she go to enlighten she self or not? I'm taking bets...

the lioness
Member # 17353
 - posted
it's the old alTakruri you look it up I'm smoking my pipe routine.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com