EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » On the topic of African writing » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Njii
Member # 21985
 - posted
When I study the flora and fauna of the Hapi Valley as well as their associated relatives in the Joliba river valley and other water systems in Africa, there are numerous glyph systems used by indigenous Africans to describe and communicate their reality from the Woyo glyphs to the Adinkra to the Nashibi writing in Central Africa(Khui Land). Within African secret societies like the Poro, these glyph systems were linearized to become the writing systems that we see today. It is absolutely insane and psychotic how some idiots on this forum promote the completely absurd claim that Africans outside of the Hapi Valley did not have writing systems when the Remetch themselves claimed that they were not the originators of their writing and that it came from Inner Africa in the Stele of Yebu as well as other stone and papyrus documents.

It is truly sad how many black people have not read the works of Dr. Cheikh Anta Diop, Dr. John Henry Clarke, and Dr. Ben. Unfortunately, many so called black people value the work of neo-neanderthals like Charles Murray, David Duke, and J Philip Rushton more than they value heroic African scholars who put their lives on the line to bring us the truth about our historical reality.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com