EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Egyptian Hieroglyphics Have Never Been Deciphered !! » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
the lioness,
Member # 17353
 - posted
Egyptian Hieroglyphics Have Never Been Deciphered !!

we've been had by the Europeans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAKq6sSk55g&t=5s

sam p
Member # 11774
 - posted
People want to believe it an be understood because they want to believe that they can understand the great pyramid builders. But the reality is that it is understood only in terms of the book of the dead. It is understood like their descendants understood it and their descendants knew they couldn't really understand it. They knew the ancients were wise and powerful and it was the medu neter that had made them strong. It was the words of the gods which had literally made the ancients strong because these words were part of a universal metaphysical language that contained all human knowledge. It was the ability to manipulate this language that was understanding of nature and its processes caller "neters".

The Pyramid Texts is about life and knowledge and it has been turned into something about death and superstition by those who don't understand.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com