EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Moroccan Neolithic ancient DNA » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
capra
Member # 22737
 - posted
Haven't had a chance to read it yet, have fun. Looks like mtDNA U6 and indigenous Maghrebi component are finally making their appearance.

Neolithization of North Africa preprint

Elite Diasporan
Member # 22000
 - posted
Does this finally proves the Natufians were at least partial African? [Big Grin]

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129
 - posted
Interesting paper. It promotes the idea of a back migration to Africa. It is interesting because the results parallel archaeological findings in the Neolithic sites in North Africa and Andalusian Early Neolithic and Cardial cultures, and ivory tools associated with the Iberian Neolithic sites.

The major problem with the paper is that it fails to explain that the earliest sites for these artifacts including bell beaker are found in North Africa--not Europe. As a result. we have more evidence that U6, M1, T2, X and K originated in Africa not Europe The Bell Beaker sites in North Africa date to 5kya, while the Spanish sites only date to the 2nd Millennium BC.

See:C. Winters,A GENETIC CHRONOLOGY OF AFRICAN Y-CHROMOSOMES R-V88 AND R-M269 IN AFRICA AND EURASIA, http://www.cibtech.org/J-LIFE-SCIENCES/PUBLICATIONS/2017/VOL-7-NO-2/04-JLS-004-WINTERS-A-EURASIA.pdf

Martín-Socas D, et al. (2004).Cueva de El Toro (Antequera, Málaga-Spain). A Neolithic Stockbreeding Community in the Andalusian region between VI-III millenniums B.C.. Documenta Praehistorica XXX:126-143 . [accessed Sep 22, 2017]. Available from https://www.researchgate.net/publication/309558230_Cueva_de_El_Toro_Antequera_Malaga-Spain_A_Neolithic_Stockbreeding_Community_in_the_Andalusian_region_between_VI-III_millenniums_B C

xyyman
Member # 13597
 - posted
my thread would have been titled ...Black 4000BC North Africans

Neolithization of North Africa involved the migration of people from both the Levant and Europe - Rosa Frege Sep2017

Abstract: One of the greatest transitions in the human story was the change from hunter-gatherer to farmer. How farming traditions expanded from their birthplace in the Fertile Crescent has always been a matter of contention. Two models were proposed, one involving the movement of people and the other based on the transmission of ideas. Over the last decade, paleogenomics has been instrumental in settling long-disputed archaeological questions, including those surrounding the Neolithic revolution. Compared to the extensive genetic work done on Europe and the Near East, the Neolithic transition in North Africa, including the Maghreb, remains largely uncharacterized. Archaeological evidence suggests this process may have happened through an in situ development from Epipaleolithic communities, or by demic diffusion from the Eastern Mediterranean shores or Iberia. In fact, Neolithic pottery in North Africa strongly resembles that of European cultures like Cardial and Andalusian Early Neolithic, the southern-most early farmer culture from Iberia. Here, we present the first analysis of individuals' genome sequences from early and late Neolithic sites in Morocco, as well as Andalusian Early Neolithic individuals. We show that Early Neolithic Moroccans are distinct from any other reported ancient individuals and possess an endemic element retained in present-day Maghrebi populations, indicating long-term genetic continuity in the region. Among ancient populations, early Neolithic Moroccans share affinities with Levantine Natufian hunter-gatherers (~9,000 BCE) and Pre-Pottery Neolithic farmers (~6,500 BCE). Late Neolithic (~3,000 BCE) Moroccan remains, in comparison, share an Iberian component of a prominent European-wide demic expansion, supporting theories of trans-Gibraltar gene flow. Finally, the Andalusian Early Neolithic samples share the same genetic composition as the Cardial Mediterranean Neolithic culture that reached Iberia ~5,500 BCE. The cultural and genetic similarities of the Iberian Neolithic cultures with that of North African Neolithic sites further reinforce the model of an Iberian intrusion into the Maghreb.

Excerpts I posted at Davidski and he deleted.

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! You people are incredible reading all the BS spin above. What is “proper” SSA lineage?, What is “Para”-Eurasian? , what is (non) non-African? Good God!
You people are trained in BS. But guess what I am here to expose the BS. Eurasian AIM existed in Africa long before there were “Eurasians”. HE! HE! HE!

Gallego Llorente, M. et al. Ancient Ethiopian genome reveals extensive Eurasian admixture throughout the African continent. Science 350, 820-822,

You Europeans baffle me with you irrationality and lack of logic. How can a paper like this get publish? Were these black people migrating in FROM Europe or the Levant? HA! Ha! HA! WTF….?

Quote from Frege et al 2017:
“IAM(eraly Neolithic North Africans) people do ***NOT*** possess any of the European SNPs associated with light pigmentation, and most likely had dark(black) skin and eyes. IAM samples present ancestral alleles for pigmentation-associated variants present in SLC24A5 (rs1426654), SLC45A2 (rs16891982) and OCA2 (rs16891982 and 12913832) genes. On the other hand, KEB individuals exhibit some European- derived alleles that predispose individuals to lighter skin and eye colour, including those on genes SLC24A5 (rs1426654) and OCA2 (rs16891982) (Supplementary Note 11).”

Again for the delusional Europeans who still haven’t connected the dots.

La Brana=6000years old European hunter gatherer =black skin
Loschbour=5000yo European also black skin
Villabruna= 17,000year old European also black skin with tropical body proportions
IAM= ancient early Neolithic North Africans = black skin
Bronze Age Levantines = Black skin

GET THE PICTURE???!!! Blacks were the dominant color among Europeans and Africans up to about 3000bc. And if what Salden say is true. Outside the cities of modern North Africa. Black is still the dominant color. Stop cherry picking.

my Point? So who were these Europeans migrating FROM Europe to North Africa again??? These authors should be taken behind the wood-shed and their "scientific" degrees confiscated. Award them a political science degree. lol!

Oh! I am not as knowledgeable in anthropology as much a genetics but from what I have read by Coon and Sergi. Early European Neolithics were long headed and also carried tropical limbs. Just as Villabruna. My scientific knowledge and understand makes me conluded they are NOT cold weather people. And since we now know they are black…well. I rest my case. Come on…nutty ones. Let me hear your spin. Rick you kick it off…followed by BBG. Everyone will get a turn. Lol! . Salden would you please shut the F up! I prefer to hear from people who do NOT copy and paste from blogs but have their own opinion with cited sources. You are too irritating.

Long head+tropical body limbs+black skin=????? Anyone? Am I the cheese…

These Euronuts scientist are out of control. Wow! Their deception cannot stop!

Quote:
“Figure 1. Geographical location (A) and calibrated radiocarbon date (B) of the samples 311 included in this study, as well as other ancient DNA samples from the literature. *BOT sample was not
radiocarbon dated, but was assigned to the Early Andalusian period on the basis of the associated material culture.”

I realize over the last couple of years they were getting desperate…but this is above and beyond “wickedness” rasta…(King). Here they chose to precisely date the Africans genes using radiocarbon dating but NOT the European BOT. HA! Ha! I guess the date will not support their lies.

xyyman
Member # 13597
 - posted
Man I would like to get my hands on the BAM files. It seems like the data is locked away in the “Euro Gene bank”. Guess who has access. I would be nice to know if they IAM/KEB carried Parkinson Disease gene G2019S. My research as shown that Berbers passed it unto Europeans. Evidence for prehistoric origins of the G2019S mutation in the North African Berber population - Rafiqua Ben El Ha

Author Information Sequence data are available through the European Nucleotide Archive
(PRJEB22699).
Consensus mtDNA sequences are available at the National Center of Biotechnology
Information (Accession Numbers XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX). The authors declare no competing financial
interests. Correspondence and requests for materials should be addressed to R.F. (e-mail:
rfregel@stanford.edu).

xyyman
Member # 13597
 - posted
Neolithization of North Africa involved the migration of people from ****both**** the Levant and Europe. Africa was a very attractive in pre-historical times. Everyone was migrating TO Africa. Lol! Remember the Chinese chicken without Chinese people migrated back to Africa also? Right DDEden? SMH

xyyman
Member # 13597
 - posted
To those who don't get it...they claimed these people were non non-Africans. It is not a typo. NON non African. WTF.....You are either an African or you are not. a non non-African = an African. Didn't Lazaridis use the same label "non Non- African" talkng about Natufians.

They are really getting creative with their labels.

latest is "para-Eurasian" and "Sub-Saharan proper". WT.....lol!

Also - lack of mtDNA H is highly unusual. Kefi had it in huge amounts in paleolithic Morocco!!! Are they now 'selectively" publishing results. ie outright lying??!!

xyyman
Member # 13597
 - posted
Just finished the SUPP. So, they mentioned Kefi's paper but dismissed it as flaky. They don't believe Kefi's result.

As I posted on Davidski and he rudely censored by deletion. All of North Africa and Europe was occupied by black tropical adapted people prior to 4000BC.

TOR carried the derived for white skin. TOR=late Neolithic North Africa. Even I was surprised by IAM being black. That is very late. Which means Europeans turned white very very very very late! Which would mean even up to early historical times black skin would have been common place in Europe. Remember one of these papers stated that English Queen tried to rid of blacks in London. Genetic analysis showed these blacks were NOT related to modern SSA carrying E1b1a.

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
Just finished the SUPP. So, they mentioned Kefi's paper but dismissed it as flaky. They don't believe Kefi's result.

As I posted on Davidski and he rudely censored by deletion. All of North Africa and Europe was occupied by black tropical adapted people prior to 4000BC.

TOR carried the derived for white skin. TOR=late Neolithic North Africa. Even I was surprised by IAM being black. That is very late. Which means Europeans turned white very very very very late! Which would mean even up to early historical times black skin would have been common place in Europe. Remember one of these papers stated that English Queen tried to rid of blacks in London. Genetic analysis showed these blacks were NOT related to modern SSA carrying E1b1a.

The mtDNA from Morocco and Abusir is finally allowing us to gain positive proof the so-called Eurasian genes are African haplogroups.

the lioness,
Member # 17353
 - posted
 -

quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:

So you're saying that all ancient human remains in Europe, 5,000, 6,000, 7,000 years old have tropical limb ratios ?
And these people some going back 40,000+ years ago in Europe never adapted in body proportion to the colder temperatures?

------------------------------------------------
notice the avoidance

Ish Gebor
Member # 18264
 - posted
quote:
Body proportions covary with climate, apparently as the result of climatic selection.

Ontogenic research and migrant studies have demonstrated that body proportions are largely genetically controlled and are under low selective rates; thus studies of body form can provide evidence for evolutionarily short-term dispersals and/or gene flow.

Following these observations, competing models of modern human origins yield different predictions concerning body proportion shifts in Late Pleistocene Europe. Replacement predicts that the earliest modern Europeans will possess "tropical" body proportions (assuming Africa is the center of origin), while Regional Continuity permits only minor shifts in body shape, due to climatic change and/or improved cultural buffering.

This study tests these predictions via analyses of osteometric data reflective of trunk height and breadth, limb proportions and relative body mass for samples of Early Upper Paleolithic (EUP), Late Upper Paleolithic (LUP) and Mesolithic (MES) humans and 13 recent African and European populations. Results reveal a clear tendency for the EUP sample to cluster with recent Africans, while LUP and MES samples cluster with recent Europeans.

These results refute the hypothesis of local continuity in Europe, and are consistent with an interpretation of elevated gene flow (and population dispersal?) from Africa, followed by subsequent climatic adaptation to colder conditions. These data do not, however, preclude the possibility of some (albeit small) contribution of genes from Neandertals to succeeding populations, as is postulated in Bräuer's "Afro-European Sapiens" model.

-- Holliday T. (1997). Body proportions
in Late Pleistocene Europe and modern
human origins. Jrnl Hum Evo. 32:423-447

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9169992

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by capra:
Haven't had a chance to read it yet, have fun. Looks like mtDNA U6 and indigenous Maghrebi component are finally making their appearance.

Neolithization of North Africa preprint

The presence of U6 was not unexpected. As noted by Ish, haplogroup U6, was originally L3c. Eurocentrists change the nomenclature of haplogroups to fit their agenda to "whiteout Blacks" from ancient history.

Any discussion of U6, R1b1a, and etc. is nothing more than a discussion of Black Europeans.The mtDNA in this study confirms the African origin of U6, M1, T2, X and K, first indicated by the mtDNA recovered from the Abusir mummies.

Linda Fahr
Member # 21979
 - posted
Take this to the Deshret

-Mod

[ 24. September 2017, 10:17 PM: Message edited by: Elite Diasporan ]

capra
Member # 22737
 - posted
^ Hey, delusional racist whackjob, this thread is about Moroccan ancient DNA. Take the "non-Africans are sub-human" stuff over to Deshret.

Doug M
Member # 7650
 - posted
First, define "north Africa", second, how do the populations around the straights of gibraltar represent ALL of North Africa? So no Africans were moving North through the Sahara? Morocco is like 1/20th of North Africa. Morocco is farther from the Nile than California is from New York. These people man are pathetic. And the funniest thing is all the Arabs writing in Arabic at the bottom of the post, as if this means these folks were ancient Arabs contradicting what the Arabs themselves said while marching across the same North Africa.

Seriously?

So because of that all of "North Africa" now is separate from the rest of Africa in prehistory?

the lioness,
Member # 17353
 - posted
quote:
^ Hey, delusional racist whackjob, this thread is about Moroccan ancient DNA. Take the "non-Africans are sub-human" stuff over to Deshret.

No, that won't be tolerated in Deshret

Elite Diasporan
Member # 22000
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:

No, that won't be tolerated in Deshret
And its not going to be tolerated here. Anyways, lets stay on topic.

the lioness,
Member # 17353
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Doug M:
First, define "north Africa", second, how do the populations around the straights of gibraltar represent ALL of North Africa? So no Africans were moving North through the Sahara? Morocco is like 1/20th of North Africa. Morocco is farther from the Nile than California is from New York. These people man are pathetic. And the funniest thing is all the Arabs writing in Arabic at the bottom of the post, as if this means these folks were ancient Arabs contradicting what the Arabs themselves said while marching across the same North Africa.

Seriously?

So because of that all of "North Africa" now is separate from the rest of Africa in prehistory?

Is Niger West Africa or North Africa? It doesn't matter, that is semantics and modern political mapping rather than anthropological concerns

The anthropolgical definition of North Africa is not the geographic definition of North Africa.
The anthropolgical definition of North Africa is generally the Maghreb

the Sahel is sometimes discussed separately and is attached to the Sub Saharan geographically and more so genetically than it is to the Maghreb

But it doesn't matter what you want to include as "North Africa".
This article proposes that farming was brought in to the Maghreb
across Gibraltar so the first entry point is Morocco.
Additionally the say the Moroccans have a special genetic continuity

quote:

Here, we present the first analysis of individuals' genome sequences from early and late Neolithic sites in Morocco, as well as Andalusian Early Neolithic individuals.

We show that Early Neolithic Moroccans are distinct from any other reported ancient individuals and possess an endemic element retained in present-day Maghrebi populations, indicating long-term genetic continuity in the region.

Here, we present the first analysis of individuals' genome sequences from early and late Neolithic sites in Morocco, as well as Andalusian Early Neolithic individuals.

Late Neolithic (~3,000 BCE) Moroccan remains, in comparison, share an Iberian component of a prominent European-wide demic expansion, supporting theories of trans-Gibraltar gene flow.

If this is true that framing was brought to the Maghreb from Iberia that doesn't means there was have not been separate origins of farming, independently and not necessarily all coming from the Middle East-Iberia

For instance, China. Mesopotamia and the Nile Valley

Elite Diasporan
Member # 22000
 - posted
Not to ask a dumb question(feel free to correct me) but it seems the IAM people were more NUMEROUS than the KEB people.

Because today it seem E lineages are more dominate than T lineages in Northwest Africa. So how big or small were the KEB population?

Ish Gebor
Member # 18264
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Linda Fahr:
To Capra

No Mr. Brutus, I am not suffering from delusion, I am not a violent person, and I never own or touch a gun.
In your topic is clear that you sneaked in an old European theory which says: The genome of current populations in North Africa suggest that this population has inherited different genetic sources including an indigenous component related to return migration to Africa from the Middle East about 12,000.

You can see the Neanderthal skull found buried in the Jabel Sahaba cemetery 13000 years ago in the link below. I am not diminishing the people of Middle Eastern, I am debating facts based on excavations, and not on french decayed DNA results.
In this link you can clearly see one of many of Neanderthal skulls found buried in the Jabel Sahaba cemetery. I am posting this link because I did not found any other link with these many pictures. Most of scientific links I found had more writing description than pictures.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2691102/The-race-war-Scientists-investigating-13-000-year-old-bodies-discovered-edge-Sahara.html

The contrast is amazing.

quote:
"I suspect there was no outside enemy, these were tribes mounting regular and ferocious raids amongst themselves for scarce resources," curator Renee Friedman said. "Nobody was spared: there were many women and children among the dead, a very unusual composition for any cemetery, and almost half bore the marks of violent death. Many more may have died of flesh wounds which left no marks."
--Renee Friedman

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/jul/14/13000-year-old-skeletons-war-dead-british-museum

the lioness,
Member # 17353
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
The contrast is amazing.

yes, Linda Fahr says that some skeletons at Jebel Sahaba are Neanderthal

and capra doesn't

capra
Member # 22737
 - posted
The Daily Mail is notoriously awful, Ish, sensationalist supermarket tabloid crap.

quote:
Originally posted by Fourty2Tribes:
Ya still looking at a naked tropical primate wearing the hair of arctic wildlife.

We are nature's creepy serial killers, we kill you and then walk around wearing your skin. Sometimes we make the weapons we kill you with out of your relative's body parts. We also like to imitate the voices of your babies, lovers, or rivals to lure you in to our clutches.

the lioness,
Member # 17353
 - posted
quote:
The Daily Mail is notoriously awful, Ish, sensationalist supermarket tabloid crap.

quote:
Ya still looking at a naked tropical primate wearing the hair of arctic wildlife.

We are nature's creepy serial killers, we kill you and then walk around wearing your skin. Sometimes we make the weapons we kill you with out of your relative's body parts. We also like to imitate the voices of your babies, lovers, or rivals to lure you in to our clutches.
I don't understand your comment here, maybe I don't get it.

Fourty2Tribes:is trying to say people in the Northern hemisphere
are not really cold adapted enough to not be still called a variation of tropical human because they have to wear animal skins to survive the cold

Elmaestro
Member # 22566
 - posted
Better starting point for debate on human variation & evolution:
Topic - Cold Adaptation
The most important mechanism - Death
Initiating question - Why did humans with a more "tropical" body plan die off in the north ...or,
What prevented people with a more tropical body plan from reproducing?

the lioness,
Member # 17353
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Elmaestro:
Topic - Cold Adaptation
Initiating question - Why did humans with a more "tropical" body plan die off in the north ...or,

Odd comment, people with a less tropical body plan evolved from people with a more tropical body plan as per the colder conditions

Ish Gebor
Member # 18264
 - posted

Ish Gebor
Member # 18264
 - posted
quote:

quote:

The irony,

https://youtu.be/LbimX3N_drE

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:

quote:

The irony,

https://youtu.be/LbimX3N_drE

Thanks. Important video

capra
Member # 22737
 - posted
I love how you jump from human hunting methods to whackjob conspiracies, Ish. [Roll Eyes]

quote:
I don't understand your comment here, maybe I don't get it.

I was just making a joke about how weird and freaky humans must be from the perspective of animals. Wasn't trying to derail the thread.

Elmaestro
Member # 22566
 - posted
quote:
quote:
Topic - Cold Adaptation

Odd comment, people with a less tropical body plan evolved from people with a more tropical body plan as per the colder conditions [/QB]
It's not odd... once again what just happened highlights a key misconception in understanding evolution and/or human adaptation.

Teachers really need to do a better job of explaining how the fundamental mechanisms behind this concept works.

This not the first or second or fifth time you made this mistake. And 95% of people I speak to about this makes the same mistake.

you'll become a sucker for confirmation bias if you don't respect the idea that living organisms can only adjust to the environment so far to the extent that their DNA allows them to.

Mutations don't happen because we need to adapt... (unless this is science fiction)

So the question isn't why "cold adapted" people inhabit colder climates...The question becomes why COULDN'T tropically adapted populations survive or reproduce in the cold!?

-42 Tribes has a point, and it highlights the flaw in our thinking; basically for people who adapted to the cold they sure as hell are still at the mercy of their environment... so how does this pan out as an adaptation?

-If you hope to answer this you have to ponder the "odd comment" that I initially posted.

the lioness,
Member # 17353
 - posted
quote:
quote:
quote:
Topic - Cold Adaptation

Odd comment, people with a less tropical body plan evolved from people with a more tropical body plan as per the colder conditions

It's not odd... once again what just happened highlights a key misconception in understanding evolution and/or human adaptation.

Teachers really need to do a better job of explaining how the fundamental mechanisms behind this concept works.

This not the first or second or fifth time you made this mistake. And 95% of people I speak to about this makes the same mistake.

you'll become a sucker for confirmation bias if you don't respect the idea that living organisms can only adjust to the environment so far to the extent that their DNA allows them to.

Mutations don't happen because we need to adapt... (unless this is science fiction)

So the question isn't why "cold adapted" people inhabit colder climates...The question becomes why COULDN'T tropically adapted populations survive or reproduce in the cold!?

-42 Tribes has a point, and it highlights the flaw in our thinking; basically for people who adapted to the cold they sure as hell are still at the mercy of their environment... so how does this pan out as an adaptation?

-If you hope to answer this you have to ponder the "odd comment" that I initially posted. [/QB]

So you're a multi-regionalist now?

According to OOA theory there was a time when humans, a tropical species did not adopt some more cold adapted traits for instance shorter limb ratios.
And according to the theory gradually through a process of natural selection these tropical humans who went into colder regions became more cold adapted.
If you look at an Eskimo they are stocky and short compared to say a Kenyan. Yet they are not entirely Arctic climate adapted because they have to wear animal fur to survive.

Mutations occur randomly for no reason. Some Kenyans have tiny minute differences in their limb ratios and other traits. That is why sisters or brothers don't even look exactly the same.
If they move into a colder region the ones with less long ratios are more likely to survive better and more children will survive if they have more of a trait that is better suited to the particular environment the happen to be in.
This process goes on very very gradually over thousands of years
and is far prom being something a human could observe happening with their eyes.
So this natural selection process leads to an adaptation.
An Eskimo body plan will allow the person to retain more heat in the cold climate but overheat more if they were in living in an African savannah compared to a Kenyan.
DNA is is constantly undergoing minute tiny random mutations into each new generation. It is not fixed as you suggest. In your scheme there is no such thing as mutation. The DNA doesn't "allow" it

Multi-regionalists however believe that humans have separate origins and this accounts for differences

You seem to fall into this camp, if not closeted

Elmaestro
Member # 22566
 - posted
...smh

quote:
Mutations occur randomly for no reason. Some Kenyans have tiny minute differences in their limb ratios and other traits. That is why sisters or brothers don't even look exactly the same.
If they move into a colder region the ones with less long ratios are more likely to survive better and more children will survive if they have more of a trait that is better suited to the particular environment the happen to be in.

^look here, why are they less likely to survive and reproduce... that's the "odd question."

you can miss me with that multiregional bs

the lioness,
Member # 17353
 - posted
quote:
...smh

quote:

^look here, why are they less likely to survive and reproduce... that's the "odd question."

you seem not to believe in the theory of evolution, it's fundamental concepts, natural selection and adaptation

Maybe you should start a new topic on that

Elite Diasporan
Member # 22000
 - posted
I don't know what you guys are talking about but this thread is about Ancient Moroccan DNA. Most the off topic posts have been deleted. Lets stay on topic. I consider this an important study in how it relates to the Natufians.

Elmaestro
Member # 22566
 - posted
quote:
quote:
...smh

quote:

you seem not to believe in the theory of evolution, it's fundamental concepts, natural selection and adaptation

Maybe you should start a new topic on that

1. If you don't have the answer for a question, it doesn't make the question unanswerable.

2.There's no need to make a new thread, the point was already made. You can eventually grasp it once you refine your own understanding of adaptation and Natural Selection.

the lioness,
Member # 17353
 - posted
^ delete?

Ish Gebor
Member # 18264
 - posted
quote:
I love how you jump from human hunting methods to whackjob conspiracies, Ish. [Roll Eyes]

What part was a whackjob conspiracy?

Ps, it pertains ancient African genepools.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com