EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » My Trip to Egypt » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Myra Wysinger
Member # 10126
 - posted
Hi everyone. I finally made it to Egypt last year. Check out my YouTube channel and subscribe. More videos to upload. Enjoy.

My Travels in Egypt 2020

BrandonP
Member # 3735
 - posted
Welcome back, Myra! Long time, no see. What did you think about your adventure overall?

Myra Wysinger
Member # 10126
 - posted
The trip was awesome. I was there two weeks. So much to see. Four nights on the Nile was very relaxing. There's a video on that. Aswan was my favorite place. Stayed there 3 nights. Very picturesque and beautiful. I still have to upload more videos, including the temples at Abu Simbel which is out of this world. Going to Egypt is like going back in time. It's still very old and interesting.

zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718
 - posted
Good deal.

the lioness,
Member # 17353
 - posted
Glad you had a good trip. What were the COVID conditions like on the plane and in Egypt?
Also did you find some artifacts that were new to you or you were pursuing?

Myra Wysinger
Member # 10126
 - posted
I visited there in January 2020. Got back just in time before COVID alert. The main places I was excited in seeing was further south to Aswan and the Nubian museum. We went to the Egyptian, Luxor and Nubian museums. I saw thousands arifacts. For people who have a passion for this history, it is a trip that should be on your to do list. I finally made it at the age 72. Best thing I ever did. You won't regret it.

Yatunde Lisa
Member # 22253
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Myra Wysinger:
Hi everyone. I finally made it to Egypt last year. Check out my YouTube channel and subscribe. More videos to upload. Enjoy.

My Travels in Egypt 2020

Congratulations! You are living my dreams

Myra Wysinger
Member # 10126
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
Glad you had a good trip. What were the COVID conditions like on the plane and in Egypt?
Also did you find some artifacts that were new to you or you were pursuing?

When I visited the Nubian Museum I was excited to find this. I have never seen this before.

-

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264
 - posted
quote:
I visited there in January 2020. Got back just in time before COVID alert. The main places I was excited in seeing was further south to Aswan and the Nubian museum. We went to the Egyptian, Luxor and Nubian museums. I saw thousands arifacts. For people who have a passion for this history, it is a trip that should be on your to do list. I finally made it at the age 72. Best thing I ever did. You won't regret it.

I was there literally 10 years ago.

Did you visit the botanical garden? Did you get to hold a small crocodile in your arms, at one of those Nubian families in the Nubian village? Did you visit the Valley of Kings? Did you see the statue of Memnon?

quote:
The trip was awesome. I was there two weeks. So much to see. Four nights on the Nile was very relaxing. There's a video on that. Aswan was my favorite place. Stayed there 3 nights. Very picturesque and beautiful. I still have to upload more videos, including the temples at Abu Simbel which is out of this world. Going to Egypt is like going back in time. It's still very old and interesting.

How was the temperature at night? I remember it was chilly during the night and during the day it got hot?

Punos_Rey
Member # 21929
 - posted
Welcome back Myra, long overdue. [Smile]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com