Living in Egypt
  love or lie? (Page 3)

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
This topic is 4 pages long:   1  2  3  4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   love or lie?
Samia

posted 16 May 2005 03:13 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Samia     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptians:
Did any one of this forum see this web site:
Topfree Equal Rights Association http://www.tera.ca/
And What is your opinion on it?

Ya ok Egyptians.. you want my opinion.. you're harping on about it.. so you get my opinion!!!
Why should a website with a lot of ugly women baring their ugly saggy breasts be of any interest to any normal thinking person with more than half a brain cell???
You are a boring sicko with too much time on your hands...so please get off my case.. I don't want to associate with the likes of you... the reason I didn't answer your questions even though you felt obliged to ask it 3 times is because there are far more interesting and worthwhile people I would rather be in contact with.... so please go off into a dark corner with your website and masturbate yourself silly... maybe I can help...
BIGBEAUTIFULBOOBSBIGBEAUTIFULBOOBSBIGBEAUTIFULBOOBS!!!
So.... go and jerk off elsewhere.... wanker!!!!!

IP: Logged

Egyptians

posted 16 May 2005 03:45 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Egyptians     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Samia,
The Reasons are: Beauty, and Equality with boys. What is your opinion about the Two Reasons. Is that enough reasons to go topless on the Beach or you need more reasons. You didn't answer my question. Please answer my question.

Serendipity

posted 16 May 2005 04:50 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Serendipity     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Samia,
The Reasons are: Beauty, and Equality with boys. What is your opinion about the Two Reasons. Is that enough reasons to go topless on the Beach or you need more reasons. You didn't answer my question. Please answer my question.

mmmmm have you heard of Freud, Egyptians? Go study him a bit

[This message has been edited by Serendipity (edited 16 May 2005).]

Tigerlily

posted 16 May 2005 08:10 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Tigerlily     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
Oh and Tigerlily,

You know well mannered women don't make history? Well if you don't get the bumper sticker to remind yourself.

Well, you surely have a strange understanding of communication and I just want to let you know by the way - I don't have a driving licence.

Tigerlily

posted 16 May 2005 08:14 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Tigerlily     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Samia,

Seems like his record is skipping.......

sonomod

posted 17 May 2005 02:42 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for sonomod     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Well, you surely have a strange understanding of communication and I just want to let you know by the way - I don't have a driving licence.

I know I am weird. But what is normal? I gave up being the perky well behaved woman a while ago.

And I don't drive either, never had a license. Which makes me one in 60,000 here is the midwest. Everyone drives except me and a few old ladies. I think its more common in Europe and of course Egypt.

Tigerlily

posted 17 May 2005 03:59 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Tigerlily     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Yeah, I get strange looks being married to an American and don't drive myself. What can I do - I am just scared though I tried to make the driving license before 10 years ago. Let my hubby drive.

Thanks god Germany is more built up and if you live inside a city you have a quite good transportation system available not to mention my walk to the bakery in the morning is merely three minutes away.

Egyptians

posted 17 May 2005 12:06 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Egyptians     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Samia,

gigli

posted 18 May 2005 11:07 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for gigli     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Chickie no smart ansers just logical ones. When you go to another culture's country, you respect them, not by lying half naked on the beach. Yes, Im a foreigner and I would rather die than be seen on the beach in Egypt with a half-naked person. He is not normal for encouraging you to do this. A classy Egyptian man would never ever encourage this. If you knew he's involved with another woman who obviously cares for him what were looking for in the first place? How would you like it if someone played just a fling with your man?

Samia

posted 18 May 2005 11:45 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Samia     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Samia,

How many more times do you need me to answer??? Are you even more of an illiterate perverted cretin than I have already given you credit for???

Just go back in your darkened lonely room and keep bashing the bishop, wanker!!!

Egyptians

posted 18 May 2005 02:29 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Egyptians     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Samia,

You was need a good reason to go topless on the beach. I already give before The Reasons are: Beauty, and Equality with boys. What is your opinion about the Two Reasons. Is that enough reasons to go topless on the Beach or you need more reasons. You didn't answer my question. Please answer my question.

Samia

posted 19 May 2005 01:17 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Samia     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Samia,

You didn't answer my question. Please answer my question.

ya Egyptians.. how many more times do you want me to answer your stupid moronic question??

Do you get off on repeating yourself?? I think so!!
GET A LIFE!!!!!

akshar

posted 19 May 2005 01:23 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for akshar     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Yeah, I get strange looks being married to an American and don't drive myself. What can I do - I am just scared though I tried to make the driving license before 10 years ago. Let my hubby drive.

Thanks god Germany is more built up and if you live inside a city you have a quite good transportation system available not to mention my walk to the bakery in the morning is merely three minutes away.

Transportation in Germany is so good, and so clean. I was so impressed when I visited Munich, I could have had a picnic on the station platform. And all facilities for disabled and childrens push chairs, wonderful. Even the buses let you on at the back with your buggy. UK transport is expensive and dirty. I don't blame you for not driving in Germany.

Egyptians

posted 19 May 2005 03:10 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Egyptians     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Samia,

If you answer my question, I will not ask you again. What is your opinion about two reasons Beauty and Equality with men? Is that enough reasons or you need more reason to go topless on the beach. If you answer my question, I will not ask you again. And please do NOT make fun of me. Thank You.

Egyptians

posted 19 May 2005 03:12 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Egyptians     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
gigli,

Yes, I encourage every woman to be topless on the beach. For two reasons: Beauty and Equality with men.

Samia

posted 20 May 2005 03:00 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Samia     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Samia,

If you answer my question, I will not ask you again. And please do NOT make fun of me. Thank You.

Ask as many times as you want... you perverted asshole!!!
You don't need me to make fun of you... you're already making a prat of yourself!!

Egyptians

posted 20 May 2005 09:29 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Egyptians     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Samia,

Are you naked in front of your husband? Is your husband see and touch your boobs?
Are taking a naked shower with your husband in the restroom? Do you bellydance topless at home?

sonomod

posted 20 May 2005 10:05 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for sonomod     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Samia,

Are you naked in front of your husband? Is your husband see and touch your boobs?
Are taking a naked shower with your husband in the restroom? Do you bellydance topless at home?

You are a sick DumbF*ck!

Now why don't you ask this of someone else other than Samia? What are you some sort of stalker?

Samia

posted 21 May 2005 08:57 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Samia     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

You are a sick DumbF*ck!

Now why don't you ask this of someone else other than Samia? What are you some sort of stalker?

Sonomod.. he's just a sad bastard with the intellect of a biscuit... and probably very small genitalia too!!!! He knows nothing about me... like you say... just a sick dumbfu ck!!!

Egyptians

posted 21 May 2005 10:06 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Egyptians     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Samia,

Did you see Girls Gone Wild video tape.
It's American Video Tape Show.
This show is for girls to show their boobs.

sonomod

posted 21 May 2005 04:44 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for sonomod     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Samia,

Does anyone know the history behind the guy who does the girls gone wild videos?

He's a con artist, been in trouble with the law for a long time, and he didn't just stick with the videos once he started them. He used the first cash crop to pay off the mafia and then used more to build up his own illegal connections.

What tells me that Egyptians has the same past?

Samia

posted 22 May 2005 10:23 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Samia     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Samia,

Why would you think I would want to see this, you stupid asshole?????

Tigerlily

posted 22 May 2005 10:36 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Tigerlily     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I bet you were one "satisfied" viewer while watching all these boobs on the screen!

Samia

posted 22 May 2005 10:59 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Samia     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Does anyone know the history behind the guy who does the girls gone wild videos?

He's a con artist, been in trouble with the law for a long time, and he didn't just stick with the videos once he started them. He used the first cash crop to pay off the mafia and then used more to build up his own illegal connections.

What tells me that Egyptians has the same past?

Sonomod I dont think he has the samepast.. it takes a small amount of brain to con people... this guy hasn't got it....
Like you said.. just a stupid dumbf uck!!!

Egyptians

posted 22 May 2005 11:08 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Egyptians     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Samia,

You are the stupid asshole. NOT me.
And don't say that to me again. I just ask you a question. There's no reason to hurt my feeling.

Egyptians

posted 22 May 2005 11:11 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Egyptians     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
sonomod,

Yes, I am talking about Snoop Dogg.
Girls Gone Wild: Snoop Doggy Style (2002).
That's what I am talking about. Are you was talking about the same thing?

Samia

posted 23 May 2005 11:39 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Samia     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Samia,

You are the stupid asshole. NOT me.
And don't say that to me again. I just ask you a question. There's no reason to hurt my feeling.

There is every reason to hurt you.... you are a pervert, a sicko, a stalker, a wanker, with the intellect of a biscuit.. if this is not insulting to biscuits... and I will say it as many times as I need to...you have asked me the sameperverted dumbass question over and over again.... do I need to make myself any clearer????? YOU ARE A STUPID ASSHOLE.... GET THE F UCK OUT OF MY LIFE AND STOP BOTHERING ME!!!I
I will not read your replies... so feel free to say what you want...I'm sure everybody is bored stupid with your pig-ignorant perverted rantings!!!

Egyptians

posted 23 May 2005 08:40 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Egyptians     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Samia,

You to Apologize to me about you said about me. I want to tell you something you are STUPID ASSHOLE pervert, a sicko, a stalker, a wanker. NOT me. SHUT UP **** UP STUPID BITCH. Zip Your Mouth. Don't Open it Again.

gigli

posted 25 May 2005 07:42 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for gigli     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Ass hole

quote:
Shadya

I want to tell you something, you are agree with me that all the difference between girls boobs and boys boobs is the size only.
Do you like to sunbathe topless and show your boobs in Hurghada and Sharm el Shiekh they accept topless sunbathe. If you want to make of my words that all the girls have the right to show their beautiful big boobs open the site http://www.tera.ca/
Topfree Equal Rights Association. That Association support and help girls to have their rights by the law to show their beautiful big boobs. I will tell you a story happend to me I was on beach and I saw girl sunbathe topless and she told me Do like my big boobs. I told her yes. She told me Do you want to touch it. I said yes.
And I saw her big boobs and I touch it I feel it. It's very big and beautiful. I enjoyed her beautiful big boobs.
What is your opinion on that?

Egyptians

posted 25 May 2005 12:13 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Egyptians     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Shadya,

I want to ask you a question, Do you like to be topless on the beach? For two reasons Beauty and Equality with men. Please Answer my question. Thank You.

Egyptians

posted 25 May 2005 10:48 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Egyptians     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
every person,

When I will get married. What I will ask my wife to do in the future in my and her sex relationship. I will ask her to be always topless at home wearing nothing at her top. even if we bring children she should be topless infront of her children. And At 7:00 am morning every day me and her will take a naked shower, we will be both naked in the shower. I will ask her to belly dance topless every thursday night at 7:00 pm. I will allow my wife and my daughter in the future to be topless in public beach and I will protect my wife and my daughter from any person bother them because they are topless on the beach.

Tigerlily

posted 26 May 2005 02:52 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Tigerlily     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
See a psychologist........

sonomod

posted 26 May 2005 02:54 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for sonomod     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
every person,

When I will get married. What I will ask my wife to do in the future in my and her sex relationship. I will ask her to be always topless at home wearing nothing at her top. even if we bring children she should be topless infront of her children. And At 7:00 am morning every day me and her will take a naked shower, we will be both naked in the shower. I will ask her to belly dance topless every thursday night at 7:00 pm. I will allow my wife and my daughter in the future to be topless in public beach and I will protect my wife and my daughter from any person bother them because they are topless on the beach.

As long as you don't walk around without your trunks (swimming shorts).

The sight of your punny 'member' might incite all other males into a massive ego boost. It wouldn't be fair to guys to see the smallest poluter and see how small it could possibly be.

Umm Laura

posted 26 May 2005 03:06 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Umm Laura     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
every person,

You are truly sick in the head.... do you really think you can find a woman to do this?
You will grow old as a sad and lonely old man...women are nothing to you except a piece of meat!
Also, a muslim man should not expect his wife and daughter to bare herself in front of anybody... so.. if you are a muslim you should be very ashamed of yourself.....
You are truly a sick man!!

Egyptians

posted 26 May 2005 05:13 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Egyptians     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Umm Laura,

I am not Sick, I am not Muslim. But I just like the women's beauty. I want to see and protect my wife's and my daughter's beauty in the future. There is two reasons for them to be topless. Beauty and Equality with men.

Egyptians

posted 26 May 2005 05:15 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Egyptians     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Umm Laura,

I am not sick, I am not muslim. I am just the beauty of women. I agree to make my wife and my daughter topless. There is two reasons for them to be topless. Beauty and Equality with men.

karla

posted 27 May 2005 03:18 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for karla     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Umm Laura,

I am not sick, I am not muslim. I am just the beauty of women. I agree to make my wife and my daughter topless. There is two reasons for them to be topless. Beauty and Equality with men.

If your wife and your daughter are equal with you and they can do topless...means that you must be equal with they...and mens that you can do sex with a man. Isn't it?!

Karah_Mia

posted 27 May 2005 09:25 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Karah_Mia     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
I will ask her to be always topless at home wearing nothing at her top. even if we bring children she should be topless infront of her children. {...} I will ask her to belly dance topless every thursday night at 7:00 pm. .[/B]

I do not mean to disillusion you, but after bringing a couple of kids into this world your wife's beautiful boobs will succumb to gravity more than ever and take the plunge towards her knees inevitably. Mother nature sucks in that department. Now imagine her shaking her cellulite loaded hips (also post pregnancy gift) and flapping her sagging boobs in the middle of the living room in the attempt of a belly dancing stunt, right in front of her children's eyes. That may traumatize them for the rest of their lives and make them join the underground-armed movement opposing any signs of beauty and equality with the men on our planet.

Umm Laura

posted 27 May 2005 02:37 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Umm Laura     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I'm sorry.. how can you say you are not sick in the head??
It is one thing to expect any poor misguided female who may marry you to prance around like a cheap porn actor.. but your DAUGHTER???? YOU EXPECT TO BE OGLING YOUR DAUGHTERS BREASTS?????

You are a lot sicker than I first thought.. I agree with Tigerlily, Samia and Sonomod... you need to be locked away!! And very fast!!!
UGH!!!!!! GROSS!!!!!!

sonomod

posted 27 May 2005 05:55 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for sonomod     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Egyptians:
I will ask her to be always topless at home wearing nothing at her top. even if we bring children she should be topless infront of her children. {...} I will ask her to belly dance topless every thursday night at 7:00 pm. .

I do not mean to disillusion you, but after bringing a couple of kids into this world your wife's beautiful boobs will succumb to gravity more than ever and take the plunge towards her knees inevitably. Mother nature sucks in that department. Now imagine her shaking her cellulite loaded hips (also post pregnancy gift) and flapping her sagging boobs in the middle of the living room in the attempt of a belly dancing stunt, right in front of her children's eyes. That may traumatize them for the rest of their lives and make them join the underground-armed movement opposing any signs of beauty and equality with the men on our planet.

[/B][/QUOTE]

Something your forgetting here Karah, not all women when they have children gain cellulite and flabby tits. Even with breast feeding some women chose to wear a bra on a regular basis and made sure that they used their upper body strength to retain pectoral muscle under the mammory glands.

You choose to let gravity pull your tities to your knees, and let fat bunch up as bb sized pellets under your skin.

But I do agree with you that running around topless and swaying those tities in belly dance will accelerate gravity immensely.

Probably a strong arguement against going around topless.

But hey, I am gaining a (bicycle) tire around the middle and thats my choice to ignore it. Like how so many men at beaches in Alex choose to go out in public with a hairy back resembing an chimp.

Egyptians

posted 28 May 2005 10:46 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Egyptians     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Umm Laura,

You are the sick person. NOT me. Be good when you are talking to me. Don't be sick.

Egyptians

posted 28 May 2005 10:49 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Egyptians     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Karah_Mia,

My wife's beautiful boobs. She should be topless at home and take a naked shower with me in the restroom. I will allow my wife and my duaghter to be topless always at home and at the beach. For two reasons Beauty and Equality with men.

Umm Laura

posted 28 May 2005 01:02 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Umm Laura     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Change the record, Egyptians!! this one's getting very very boring!!
beauty.. equality with men.. blablabla!!!
Be good when I am talking to you?? Who the f*** do you think you are??
Just a sick perverted sad lonely b*stard!!

Troubles101

posted 28 May 2005 01:40 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Troubles101     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
every person,

Thursday 7 pm I'm usually in one of thosse cafes with friends , I guess I will miss the show, Damn! Do I have a chance in weekends?

Egyptians

posted 29 May 2005 12:07 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Egyptians     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Any person,

There's nothing wrong to make my wife always topless on the home or on the beach. Wearing Nothing at her top. And belly dance topless at home in front of me and her children. There's nothing wrong to learn my daughter in the future her right to be topless in home or beach. Also, I will take a naked shower with my wife in the restroom every morning day. We will both naked in the shower in the restroom. I will ask my wife to let me touch her boobs and enjoy her boobs. That's my right because I am her husband. I have the right to enjoy her body.
Any person agree with me about what I said?

Samia

posted 29 May 2005 03:34 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Samia     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

[This message has been edited by Samia (edited 29 May 2005).]

Samia

posted 29 May 2005 03:41 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Samia     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

Serendipity

posted 29 May 2005 03:43 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Serendipity     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:

[This message has been edited by Samia (edited 29 May 2005).]

Samia dont bother with him, he has only two braincells.
One that will let him scratch is belly and one let him drewl all over the pc

Egyptians we understood your joke, Now go fetch some bone! good boy!

How are you Samia? I have exams right now pray for me!!

[This message has been edited by Serendipity (edited 29 May 2005).]

Samia

posted 30 May 2005 11:28 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Samia     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:

Samia dont bother with him, he has only two braincells.
One that will let him scratch is belly and one let him drewl all over the pc

Egyptians we understood your joke, Now go fetch some bone! good boy!

How are you Samia? I have exams right now pray for me!!

[This message has been edited by Serendipity (edited 29 May 2005).]

Sis serendipity.... I will make dua for you.. although I'm sure you don't need it....you're a smart gal!!!
Hope we can chat after you're finished your exams!!
best of luck!!!

Egyptians

posted 30 May 2005 04:24 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Egyptians     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Any person,
There's nothing wrong to make my wife always topless on the home or on the beach. Wearing Nothing at her top. And belly dance topless at home in front of me and her children. There's nothing wrong to learn my daughter in the future her right to be topless in home or beach. Also, I will take a naked shower with my wife in the restroom every morning day. We will both naked in the shower in the restroom. I will ask my wife to let me touch her boobs and enjoy her boobs. That's my right because I am her husband. I have the right to enjoy her body.
Any person agree with me about what I said?

This topic is 4 pages long:   1  2  3  4