EgyptSearch Forums
  Share Your Egyptian Experiences
  Whats all the Fuss about Egyptian men?????? (Page 1)

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
This topic is 4 pages long:   1  2  3  4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Whats all the Fuss about Egyptian men??????
EgyptianDoc77

posted 11 March 2004 04:00 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Well first of all greetings to all of ya and i just had the chance to come through all the postings this evenings while i had some free time and i decided never to let that all go without expressing my humble opinion..Well i really got shocked by the number of postings about FAKE men and sort of dirt unwise relations and the standard of poster buddies overhere..Well lemme tell ya all that thosemen whome ur talking about r simply scums like many women in this world are and 4 any women who r seduced enough to fall into fake love traps its either their fault or their intention to tackle the experience coz as much as i know all of us have bits and pieces of something called brains... If men u said behaved like this or folled u this way then women its ur fault, try to think before being indulged into a relation and by teh way how can a relation start within a week or a day with love ????? didnt u ever ask urselves all whats commitment?? whats love??? iam not that old, iam just 27 soon but i believe we all are wise enough to think and be ware and why does this just occur in instinctual relations??? never u asked urself why??? well the answer is simple, its coz ur instincts caress and control ur behaviours all,..Well Egypt is a culture, much of intellectuals a history a philosophy a nation with pride and all these sort of posts about egyptian men is nothing but about loser men who coul exist anyway and anywhere but for those loser men to exist must be ignorant women to exist too...My advice is to never judge Egypt with filthy dirty loser relationships and by the way Egypt will always remain a bright and a pride and a man with belief and faith in his god and his abilities is whats to be called a man but not a hunter for instincts..

Sorry if i talked much but i would talk for ages if i didnt have much of hospital duty to take care of, but for sure i'll be back to talk more and many things need recognition and re-evaluation over this site

Now many thanks for those who paid of their time to read my notice and cheers and ciao to u all

Salamo alekom

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy
Resident Doctor of Dermatology & Andrology

IP: Logged

zlna0695

posted 12 March 2004 11:12 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for zlna0695     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Hi

nice to hear from an Egyptian man. As it happens the tour guide I met and fell for had been a doctor but loved the travel world more and so left medicine altogether. Does this happen often ? Do all Egyptian doctors get work as doctors? My gut feeling about this man is that he is genuine, although I was a bit surprised when the texts turned very 'lustful'. We have not yet got involved on that level at all. Is this a sign of disrespect ?

zlna

quote:
Originally posted by EgyptianDoc77:
Well first of all greetings to all of ya and i just had the chance to come through all the postings this evenings while i had some free time and i decided never to let that all go without expressing my humble opinion..Well i really got shocked by the number of postings about FAKE men and sort of dirt unwise relations and the standard of poster buddies overhere..Well lemme tell ya all that thosemen whome ur talking about r simply scums like many women in this world are and 4 any women who r seduced enough to fall into fake love traps its either their fault or their intention to tackle the experience coz as much as i know all of us have bits and pieces of something called brains... If men u said behaved like this or folled u this way then women its ur fault, try to think before being indulged into a relation and by teh way how can a relation start within a week or a day with love ????? didnt u ever ask urselves all whats commitment?? whats love??? iam not that old, iam just 27 soon but i believe we all are wise enough to think and be ware and why does this just occur in instinctual relations??? never u asked urself why??? well the answer is simple, its coz ur instincts caress and control ur behaviours all,..Well Egypt is a culture, much of intellectuals a history a philosophy a nation with pride and all these sort of posts about egyptian men is nothing but about loser men who coul exist anyway and anywhere but for those loser men to exist must be ignorant women to exist too...My advice is to never judge Egypt with filthy dirty loser relationships and by the way Egypt will always remain a bright and a pride and a man with belief and faith in his god and his abilities is whats to be called a man but not a hunter for instincts..

Sorry if i talked much but i would talk for ages if i didnt have much of hospital duty to take care of, but for sure i'll be back to talk more and many things need recognition and re-evaluation over this site

Now many thanks for those who paid of their time to read my notice and cheers and ciao to u all

Salamo alekom

EgyptianDoc77

posted 12 March 2004 12:39 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Hey, wazzup overthere and nice getting a reply off ya. Well lemme just reply ur query bout egyptian docs getting to work as docs all, well, in no where on earth ull find academic students of something working in their field but i bet for a doctor its different to get the whole hard years of work and finally give all up for sake of fulfilling another hobby unless ur a failure.lol...but anyway hopefully i wish u the best and by teh way why is it all about love and emotiions and nothing to tackle the brain overhere??? i mean nothing really intellectual in here??? anyway allah bless ya all ciao and cheers

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

zlna0695

posted 12 March 2004 04:25 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for zlna0695     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Hi

thanks for your reply and keep reading - there is a lot of 'intellectual stuff' in these fora because, they are visited by interesting people! Much of the 'love/emotional' stuff is aired here because when you are in a new country interacting with people who are completely different - gut reactions and emotions become our 'protectors' Me tired now but will pick this thread up again later.

Cheers Zlna

quote:
Hey, wazzup overthere and nice getting a reply off ya. Well lemme just reply ur query bout egyptian docs getting to work as docs all, well, in no where on earth ull find academic students of something working in their field but i bet for a doctor its different to get the whole hard years of work and finally give all up for sake of fulfilling another hobby unless ur a failure.lol...but anyway hopefully i wish u the best and by teh way why is it all about love and emotiions and nothing to tackle the brain overhere??? i mean nothing really intellectual in here??? anyway allah bless ya all ciao and cheers

EgyptianDoc77

posted 12 March 2004 04:37 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Heya again and thanks, well yeah probably much of inteersting people to get to know but still am new into this u know and just caught my eyes those sort of wierdo messages about egy men and had to join in fast the other day to make a comment but anyway hopefully will i get to know more in here...

Still i wish u all the best wherever u r and whatever ur doing and believe me real love is a phenomenon and is simpe enough to trigger love symptoms within u, this time ull get to know if ur love is true or not but still never judge with heart feelings only, its worth more...

Better leave now for i have stuff to look after
Cheers

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

Rimo

posted 12 March 2004 05:49 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Rimo     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Hi there Doc, I see you stumbled upon the same question here that i asked myself when i accidentaly checked this site. There is actually A LOT of talk about mean egyptian guys providing for sex tourists aka Gigolos, but like you said, it takes two to tango, so there is always the willing victim, STILL,like Jesus said "judge not, thou shall not be judged" and "let him he who stands take heed lest he falls". I'm a muslim, so forgive me if my quoting of the bible is not that accurate. Also Doc, I'm egyptian born and living here, so i didn't have a bitter experience with an egyptian gigolo or otherwise so I'm not trying to find excuses for the poor ladies.Anyway, if you look closely into the fora you'll find very nice people singing praises for Egypt and Egyptian men. One word of warning Doc, being on this forum is ADDICTIVE, so watch out good luck with your residence (is this your 1st, 2nd, or 3rd year?) I've been there, i know it's tough but awesome, enjoy it while it lasts
Ciao Doc

Lukoshko

posted 12 March 2004 07:47 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Lukoshko     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

as much as i know all of us have bits and pieces of something called brains...

If men u said behaved like this or folled u this way then women its ur fault,

1. Some peoples' brains don't work.
Besides that people usually have
fellings as well.
2. As I noticed some egyption men like this
phrase very much. "It's ur falt, baby"

Don't be too strict with these "poor ladies". LOL

Rimo

posted 13 March 2004 12:42 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Rimo     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lukoshko:
Don't be too strict with these "poor ladies". LOL[/B]

Hey Lukoshko, may be I forgot the most important bible phrase here "let him he who has not sinned cast the first stone". Well Lukoshko, i didn't mean "poor ladies" to be funny, i meant that literally . In case you missed what i meant , what i said was:yes the ladies should've exercised some common sense especially in such obvious situations where gigolos are expected (resorts and such, and this is not onty in Egypt, it's EVERYWHERE), but you never know what you would do if you where in their shoes, that is why you can't be judgemental , got it?
By the way doc, gigolos can't be only the punks you meet in resorts, you can run into one at work, socially or whatever, in those cases these people are known as "Gold Diggers" both men and women, they go out with you and even marry you for your money, happens to the best of us. Have a nice day everybody.

katrina

posted 13 March 2004 01:22 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for katrina     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
delete

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 25 April 2004).]

Lukoshko

posted 13 March 2004 08:25 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Lukoshko     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rimo:
Hey Lukoshko, may be I forgot the most important bible phrase here "let him he who has not sinned cast the first stone". Well Lukoshko, i didn't mean "poor ladies" to be funny, i meant that literally . In case you missed what i meant , what i said was:yes the ladies should've exercised some common sense especially in such obvious situations where gigolos are expected (resorts and such, and this is not onty in Egypt, it's EVERYWHERE), but you never know what you would do if you where in their shoes, that is why you can't be judgemental , got it?

Rimo, I understood ur point completely I just liked that phrase a lot. It sounds a bit condescendly.
U know, when I was going to Egypt for the first time I didn't even think about any affairs. Actually, I didn't expect that there would be many gigolos.(Sound stupid yes?)But it is true. I travelled quite a lot, but nither in Italy, nor in Spain, nor in Greece, nor even in Turkey! i mat such guys as in Hurgada. Yes, i had some "close" friends in Turkey, but it was very different from what I mat in Egypt. We had very nice time with my turkish friends. They were very polite and jentlemen. They NEVER asked me for money, they NEVER accepted me to pay. They behaved like men should behaved. And I have only the best memories about them. I would never write smth bad about them in the Net. However, egyption guys that I mat were not like that at all. Off course I know that Hurgada is a very specific place, but those turkish guys were also from resort places (Marmaris, Kemer). Those egyptions guys behaved like prostitutes, not like men.

What I want to say is that, from my point of view, it is not a good thing to blame women for all the things that happen in Sharm and Hurgada. It is easy to say that all they are just stupid and get what they deserve. However, egyption guys cynically play with women fellings, and it is THEIR fault, those guys' fault, not women. Dont'justify them. They don't worth it.

Monica

posted 13 March 2004 08:51 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Monica     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Lukoshko,

You seem to be an intelligent woman, would you fall for a man that in a matter of a few minutes/hours tells you he loves you etc...etc... -without knowing:

1- who you really are/your moral values
2- what is your background/education etc...
3- if you are genuine and can share his life
4- your real intentions
5- if you will be compatible as a couple
6- if you would honour him/ care for his reputation as a man/ in front of his family and the world
7- if you would be a good respectable mother for his children

If a woman falls in 'love' with a man that has absolutely no clue about the basic personality traits of that woman' values/ strengths / weaknesses/ dreams/ objectives... then I can humbly tell you ....I personally believe it's a matter of intelligence!

If I believe a man that tells me he loves me, it is because I know that he absolutely and undoubtfully knows me very well, to say those words..and looked behind the physical. The same goes the other way around...if he is a handsome Egyptian, it does not mean a thing..what is beyond the looks is the most essential to explore....because love, in my opinion, is beyond a physical attraction, it is based on mutual respect, reciprocity, compatibility, care, etc...etc...other than that, seems to me it is pure LUST in disguise!

On a lighter note, how would a man know how to 'romance' me/you/the other, if he had no idea that I/you/the other like for example...black tulips/white roses/Pizza etc..etc.. Just a hypothetical example, of course...

In conclusion, I humbly believe that you can't love someone you don't know. But you can certainly be 'attracted'. If you let it happen and get into a relationshipo based on attraction only/sex//passion/ and then get hurt, it's because you did not KNOW the other, or chose to ignore all the negative signs/messages of this relationship.

Always in good spirit!
Monica

quote:
Rimo, I understood ur point completely I just liked that phrase a lot. It sounds a bit condescendly.
U know, when I was going to Egypt for the first time I didn't even think about any affairs. Actually, I didn't expect that there would be many gigolos.(Sound stupid yes?)But it is true. I travelled quite a lot, but nither in Italy, nor in Spain, nor in Greece, nor even in Turkey! i mat such guys as in Hurgada. Yes, i had some "close" friends in Turkey, but it was very different from what I mat in Egypt. We had very nice time with my turkish friends. They were very polite and jentlemen. They NEVER asked me for money, they NEVER accepted me to pay. They behaved like men should behaved. And I have only the best memories about them. I would never write smth bad about them in the Net. However, egyption guys that I mat were not like that at all. Off course I know that Hurgada is a very specific place, but those turkish guys were also from resort places (Marmaris, Kemer). Those egyptions guys behaved like prostitutes, not like men.

What I want to say is that, from my point of view, it is not a good thing to blame women for all the things that happen in Sharm and Hurgada. It is easy to say that all they are just stupid and get what they deserve. However, egyption guys cynically play with women fellings, and it is THEIR fault, those guys' fault, not women. Dont'justify them. They don't worth it.

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 13 March 2004).]

Rimo

posted 13 March 2004 12:11 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Rimo     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

Hey Lukoshko, I'm afraid from my posts someone might think I'm trying to justify the WOMEN, not the gigolos like you thought. Hey get this dear: I'M NOT trying to justify Anybody. Never met a gigolo, but if one of them looked like "Omar Sherif" , (Richard Gere to you) i won't be thinking straight that's for sure I would nevertheless do my best to close my eyes and try to use my brain .
Seriously, Monica said it best, if I keep talking i'll only be repeating what she said, thanks Monica, I'm quite busy this evening

Lukoshko

posted 13 March 2004 02:55 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Lukoshko     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Monica, I do agree with u. Without knowing a man u can't love him/her. I also do agree with ur words about attraction. Unfortunately, sometimes this attraction can be very very strong and it makes a person blind, no matter if he/she is intellegent or not. It can happen to anybody who can feel. It is very good if after making a mistake, a person makes conclusions and tries not to repeat it. However, some people prefer making the same mistakes. Thats the difference between intelligent and not so intellegent people, IMHO.
About attraction.....I woun't say for other people, only for myself. I don't think I can fall in LOVE from the first sign, without knowing a man. In this case I will love not a real person but only his image, which I created in my mind. But this felling can also be strong. Because the fake - is not the felling but the object.
Now I have some experience, I know what to expect from such men, I became more carefull, but even this can't protect me completely from such people. And when young romantic girls 18-years old are going there in Egypt. They really belive those guys. They don't have any experience, they are waiting for a prince. And those guys just use them. It is cruel.
Not only young girls but older ladies as well, who always used to be so clever and wise, sometimes need just to relax and give freedom to the feelings. They also get into this trap.

And the last thing. U said that apperiance is not the main thing and it is more important what is behind. I can't agree with u more. But, for me a man's look is very important. I mean if he is very handsome (from my opinion ) it is more difficult for me to resist him. Maybe it is because I am not so intelligent as u thought.

akshar

posted 13 March 2004 03:12 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for akshar     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Well I think physical attraction has to be there BUT....

my father told me that a relationship was a triangle physical, spirtualy and emotional and unless you had all three it was doomed. At various times in your life one side might be bigger than other e.g when you are young physical was the biggest later perphaps this was smaller but still there. Same for the others

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

EgyptianDoc77

posted 13 March 2004 05:31 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Salamo alekom to all and peace upon all;

Well i have just came to read some of ur posts overhere, i dont remember a couple of ur nicknames who posted the replies coz it doesnt matter much and just wanted to express something. Well someone overhere just mentioned about guys in other places being gentle and so and so and overhere just named them some awful description, well anyway its ur fault to be dragged into such a thing and into such an experience no matter how old are u but still u better should have learned to understand that to judge someone u needed a much more time dear and not simpl ya matter of hours..one more thing, there are no real angels on earth but i would better say relative good and bad people and its normal everywhere to find this but the more important is to think and try to figure out things before u indulge in them and never take things for granted..Well theer were a couple of good posts overhere on the topic and i hope it continues..someone made it clear its her fault whatever would happen when she said she just cant resist an instinct for a good looking handsome guy whatever his intentions are and she answered a part of my explanation that for a heart to brake a fault is mutual relatively, so she answered part of it herself and anyway wish u all the best and believe me faith in god and understanding of religeon whatever it is and whatever heavenly religeon it is would avoid much of that..and inshallah, next time ill try to share with u all some of my travel experiences worldwide and tell u some of mistakes i fell into and learned from..be good all of u and fo those of u having weekends abroad, enjoy much and take care

Barak allahu fikom all and peace upn u all
Cheers

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

Monica

posted 13 March 2004 06:56 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Monica     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
...I think you're intelligent because you admit and know exactly what you like...and of course handsome is important; but I meant as long as there is something else behind the physical of course...

Cheers!

quote:
Monica, I do agree with u. Without knowing a man u can't love him/her. I also do agree with ur words about attraction. Unfortunately, sometimes this attraction can be very very strong and it makes a person blind, no matter if he/she is intellegent or not. It can happen to anybody who can feel. It is very good if after making a mistake, a person makes conclusions and tries not to repeat it. However, some people prefer making the same mistakes. Thats the difference between intelligent and not so intellegent people, IMHO.
About attraction.....I woun't say for other people, only for myself. I don't think I can fall in LOVE from the first sign, without knowing a man. In this case I will love not a real person but only his image, which I created in my mind. But this felling can also be strong. Because the fake - is not the felling but the object.
Now I have some experience, I know what to expect from such men, I became more carefull, but even this can't protect me completely from such people. And when young romantic girls 18-years old are going there in Egypt. They really belive those guys. They don't have any experience, they are waiting for a prince. And those guys just use them. It is cruel.
Not only young girls but older ladies as well, who always used to be so clever and wise, sometimes need just to relax and give freedom to the feelings. They also get into this trap.

And the last thing. U said that apperiance is not the main thing and it is more important what is behind. I can't agree with u more. But, for me a man's look is very important. I mean if he is very handsome (from my opinion ) it is more difficult for me to resist him. Maybe it is because I am not so intelligent as u thought.

Lukoshko

posted 14 March 2004 06:31 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Lukoshko     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

1. Well someone overhere just mentioned about guys in other places being gentle and so and so and overhere just named them some awful description, well anyway its ur fault

2. to judge someone u needed a much more time dear

3. someone made it clear its her fault whatever would happen when she said she just cant resist an instinct for a good looking handsome guy whatever his intentions are

Dear (LOL), i ve got lots of fun reading ur post. Thanks for that.

1-2 I just told the facts. If u noticed I said that I am talking for mself. The guys I mat in Turkey behaved as gentlemen - I don't say they were angels- only that they behaved as men. The same about Egypt. All I say is that the guys I mat there behaved as prostitutes - it is not jugement -it is only a comment (description of) on their behaviour.

2-3. I said that I can't resist any handsome man? Really? Where? Dispite his intentions? Wow!

And the last. I don't juge people and that's our difference. Who are u to tell me what is my fault?!(Isn't it a jugement?)

Peace to u, peaceful man, LOL

[This message has been edited by Lukoshko (edited 14 March 2004).]

Lukoshko

posted 14 March 2004 06:36 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Lukoshko     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
---------------------

[This message has been edited by Lukoshko (edited 14 March 2004).]

Tigerlily

posted 14 March 2004 07:13 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Tigerlily     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
We have to understand one thing here:

For a woman in Europe/United States to have a one-night-stand with a man is not a big deal. To engage into sexual activities with different men (not in the same time though) it is relatively normal. Women and men usually have many experiences before settling down with a person in marriage - some of them never will.

Not so in a country like Egypt. You should be a virgin when entering marriage and you are called a ******* if you are not.

This is my view from being a woman. We are growing up in a different way, Our culture is totally different than what I experienced in Egypt. Egypt has other values and traditions. Because of that there are often misunderstandings from both sides.

I agree that love is not there in a second, in a couple of hours ...... you more or less are sexually attracted to each other in the beginning. Love has to grow, it takes time. Two people find and get to know each other (the good and after a while also the not so good sides of the partner). They either get accostumed to each other which will leads into a longer relationship (maybe even into marriage) or they break up. I see it as a wonderful trial that tests the relationship and build a foundation for the rest of their lives.

I don't like to judge people and I don't like to be judged but it seems to me that a man like EgyptianDoc77 is kind of well-calculated when it comes to love. He is prepared for everything but making sure he doesn't fall in love. Whatever the outcome is its worth for me to have these kind of feelings and thats why we are humans. I also believe that women are more emotional and its easier for them to express feelings when it comes to relationships.

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 14 March 2004).]

EgyptianDoc77

posted 14 March 2004 08:38 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Well salam to all

I wouldnt be replying anyone in specific for whoever mentioned my name or so but ur all drifting away of my point, whats the fuss all about??? every one of u and noticably all of u r women and quite nice but my point is whats all the fuss about men and why complaining if ur set t oaccept things like 1 night sex and what so ever??? my point is ur all free to do whatever u want, fdor sure culture and traditions are different but then dont complain..one thing is that an egyptian man never would marry but someone with dignity and someone who is probably virgin and someone who is no teasily dragged to date or talk to someone, we have our own ways and despite if u all like that or not, but its our custtoms and our religeous ways too. I dont agree at all with bluffing any lady or fooling any lady coz i would be betraying many of my qualitues before iam betraying her, and believe me i really feel sorry for hearing some stuff that sounds awful either to men or women.. we must not forget that some women do the same back as well..any way i do have my philosophy, i respect anyone ideas but still iam set for my own philosophy and ways and no one is perfect and we all learn everyday and every moment still...but for sure i do value true pure love and not like u said that i calculate all but ne ver fall in love, no way, love is a menaing and a commitment and its something precious enough and its what lasts if pure and its a complex of feelings and not just instinct alone or a single emotion but more..and dont worry i do fall in love like u do ))))))..am stil la human unless u have another opinion

take care u all and may allah bless u all
salam

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

Lukoshko

posted 14 March 2004 10:18 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Lukoshko     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
We have to understand one thing here:

For a woman in Europe/United States to have a one-night-stand with a man is not a big deal.

Egypt has other values and traditions. Because of that there are often misunderstandings from both sides.

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 14 March 2004).]

Tigerlily, I agree with u about that, but have something to add.

I understand that Egypt and Turkey (Marokko etc) are very different from my counrty (Europe etc). And those guys I mat in Turkey and Egypt understood that as well. But turkish guys didn't lie to me, didn't say all that b**t, which egyptions in Sh and H used to say to every girl. We were honest with each other and that's why they didn't bring me pain, no dissapointings, only sweet memories and smile.

And guys from Hurgada tell so many things, do evrything to make a girl belive them. What for?!

Isn't it better just to spend nice time together without promising anything? Without breaking somebody's heart? Without dissapointings?

Tigerlily

posted 14 March 2004 12:25 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Tigerlily     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

Unfortunately I don't have experience with any Turkish men but I always thought a liar is a liar and I am pretty sure they have enough of them over there too, just like anywhere else.

There is nothing wrong with Egyptian men in general and there is nothing to fuss about. But yes you find those cheap advances of some guys in the resort areas but for me it was always out of question to start anything with them, not for one night, a week or anything else. My inner voice always told me that's not right. I always was suspicious if men are talking too much and talking also very personal things and they hardly know me as a person. Sometimes I even felt sorry for these guys because I believe they miss out on something much more important and precious in life.

Well, I can just advise everyone to stay away from these kind of people unless you don't want to be treated like rubbish. If you are just want to have some good time that's okay. But don't give your heart away that easily - it will hurt only much more later on.

EgyptianDoc77

posted 14 March 2004 03:55 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
evening all and to u lily

Well i do agree with u about most of what uve said and i do agree with u about feeling pitty for all sort of those guys misbehaving or being double faced. Well someone who would behave in this way is simply a coward and lacks being himself, doind stuff for intentions he himself just knows... Still i know someone would be much weak sometimes infront of his desires and feelings and emotions but we can give time and like u know easy come, easy go so a relation to be soild enough should be given sometime to nourish and grow for u to be sure of ur feelings but anyway i just wanted to point to one thing and its that Egyptian men, many of them and hopefully me one of them hahahaha, well many of them like anywhere else are different of whats being mentioned overhere in many of the themes...But still again a woman is something precious , having lots of dignity and praised in every religeon , she should be more thoughtful b4 indulging in an affair, its worth thinking really and may god bless u all and enlighten ur path and again much cheers
cheers

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

arx

posted 15 March 2004 06:10 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for arx     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
"For a woman in Europe/United States to have a one-night-stand with a man is not a big deal. To engage into sexual activities with different men (not in the same time though) it is relatively normal. Women and men usually have many experiences before settling down with a person in marriage - some of them never will."

EXCUSE ME!
i think you have been watching too much t.v.
one of the reasons people go outside the u.s. and europe is to do those "things" that they cannot do without destroying their reputation in their respective countries.

EgyptianDoc77

posted 15 March 2004 06:40 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Hi all

Well i dont think its normal for women in europe or us or any occidental women with open culture to engage in a one day sex like some say overhere..above all they are women and they surely have their own dignity and respect for themselves and their bodies, coz its no jungle overhere which is ruled by instincts..Well some do that and not only in europe but everywhere but they surely misunderstand the concept of pleasure and just run after momentary satisfaction that if they do think for a minute will find that if its so, then why is their a life and rules of life to submit to...I dont agree with whoever says its normal for women abroad to do that coz i have had encountered many much women abroad in europe and us who surely are a best example for what a woman is..Its better to say its personal habits rather tha ngeneralise and say all women do that or all men do that..and above all everyone has his own perspective and knows whats best for him
take care all
ciao

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

Tigerlily

posted 15 March 2004 07:40 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Tigerlily     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

Arx, you obviously have not traveled the world and viewed the very different cultures. Stop watching Western TV - especially censored by the Egyptian government - as your impressions of Westernized people are totally wrong.

EgyptianDoc77, obviously you are not well-traveled either. Your prospectives are incorrect.

Tourists - especially women - do not come only to Egypt because of sexual relations, first off all they come to experience Egypt itself.

If they have a opportunity - with an Egyptian man or another tourist - they might will have a fling.

But they definitely don't come abroad in search for sex. They can have fun back home too. Again, for Western people it is absolutely normal to engage in sex while having a relationship with someone. It is totally normal and - thats what I tried to point out here - so differently from your culture.

Thank you.

Monica

posted 15 March 2004 07:56 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Monica     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Tigerlily, in all due respect to your thoughts and experience, 'sex tourism' is in fact, a huge business all over the world. You can make a search on yahoo: sex tourism and check it out, or gigolos and check it out etc...etc...

It means that from every part of this world we are living in, there are sex tourists that come to Egypt for sex only, with money to pay for it, regardless of their 'positions' 'standing' 'class' and /or social status in their own country, regardless of their age or gender or sexual orientation -including pedophilia.

Cases of abuse - some officially reported and some not - from both sides are plenty, and the world is not a rosy place when it comes to underground sleezyness, maffia, and corruption....

It is disgusting and I despise it, but nevertheless we are blessed by so many more grand things in life, aside from our loved ones and our professions, like for example the unmatchable History of Egypt etc..etc...

One more thing for the record, in parts of Europe parts of Canada and parts of the US it is not seen as 'normal' to engage sexually with multiple partners, it is seen as promiscuous and in some cases scandalous.

Morals do exist in the West as well as in the East.

Cheers!
Monica

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

Arx, you obviously have not traveled the world and viewed the very different cultures. Stop watching Western TV - especially censored by the Egyptian government - as your impressions of Westernized people are totally wrong.

EgyptianDoc77, obviously you are not well-traveled either. Your prospectives are incorrect.

Tourists - especially women - do not come only to Egypt because of sexual relations, first off all they come to experience Egypt itself.

If they have a opportunity - with an Egyptian man or another tourist - they might will have a fling.

But they definitely don't come abroad in search for sex. They can have fun back home too. Again, for Western people it is absolutely normal to engage in sex while having a relationship with someone. It is totally normal and - thats what I tried to point out here - so differently from your culture.

Thank you.

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 15 March 2004).]

Tigerlily

posted 15 March 2004 08:08 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Tigerlily     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

Monica, you are totally right when talking about sex tourism. But also many times there is no money involved. There is only the mutual feeling of two people liking each other ..... and you enjoy the time together and no hard feelings after all.

Yes, there are people out there who pay for sexual pleasures and yes there are also people out there who f. e. going off to Thailand to have sex with underaged girls (I would even consider them as still children) what is totally disguisting to me.

I am just trying to explain that us as people from the "Western world" it is natural to have sex when you are involved in a relationship no matter how long you are together.

Monica

posted 15 March 2004 08:11 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Monica     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
But Tigerlilly, in parts of Europe parts of Canada and parts of the US it is not seen as 'normal' to engage sexually with multiple partners, it is seen as promiscuous and in some cases scandalous.

What I'm trying to say is that high morals do exist, in the West as well as in the East.

I'll speak to you later
Take care...

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 15 March 2004).]

roddy

posted 15 March 2004 12:00 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for roddy     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
hi doc.you seem a good guy.all you say is true.i love egyptians but i would not trust one of them.after 9 years and 33 visits we have bought a place in luxor for holidays.i would never go through that again.it almost put me off egypt for good.no idea about time and always trying to up the price.i know its a tough world but they are ther own worst enemy..i go back at end of march for a month and i hope its a better time this trip.love to see you. rod
quote:

Salamo alekom

katrina

posted 15 March 2004 12:12 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for katrina     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 30 May 2004).]

EgyptianDoc77

posted 15 March 2004 01:14 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Hi again

Its really inteersting to get to exchange a point of view with so many people overhere and sounds pretty exciting and much good too..Well lily i really didnt and never mentioned much tourists come to Egypt for sex tourism even if that is right but i neevr said that and by teh way Egypt is not the paradise or a heavenly sacred place exempted of mistakes but i condemn myself whatever happens from egyptians whether u like it or not if they do engage in such relations, coz obviously they are breaking much of their religeous and social cultural teachings , even if u would think its backward but its the truth..I didnt say not many women are being bluffed around and i have that wonderful belgian friend of mine who is in hurghada and know what she got married to someone who is 10 years younger and she didnt know he was married with kids even and she is areal good friend of mine even we do meet whenevr she gets in cairo..Well usee i never said that many scandals happen , true they exist but if one wonders for a minute that there is a god who witness his intentions and motives he would never indulge in such scandals despite that we are all not angels or exempted but u see my point is that not about whats happening but what i wanted to clear away since i posted the first message is that not all men in egyopt should be taken or judged for mistakes some fool of them does but still what i meant is that a woman would be rersponsible for part of it coz for most of those heart broken ones, they didnt look much around to figure whats the reality is coz to fall in love isnt as simple as litting a cigarette if u all do smoke heheheheheh...well i do but not much and shall quit soon insha allah hahahaha...(silly me)...well anyway in manyways what u all say could be right in some extent but the point i dont wanna drift away from is that the ones u see in hurghada or sharm is a sector of egyptian men that is not even much regarded real among egyptian people for many scandals they commit, but again Egypt is a real culture a civilisation and much integrated community....
I hope i didnt offend anyone in anyway coz i didnt do if i did but i was just explainig myself

Rody ur most welcome in luxor and yeah dont be late after march coz it would be starting to get much hot overthere, warm i mean

and may god bless u all and again iam not here to offend anyone , but to express my idea and get t oknow ur feedback

much greeting to u all

cheers et a bientot
ciao

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

katrina

posted 15 March 2004 01:17 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for katrina     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
[QUOTE]

EgyptianDoc77

posted 15 March 2004 01:31 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Wow katrina

well a great piece of work, would u give me the list please hahahahahahahahah

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

katrina

posted 15 March 2004 01:32 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for katrina     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Wow katrina

well a great piece of work, would u give me the list please hahahahahahahahah

so you can add your name? hey, easy, I have never been to Egypt. There is a list in one of the threads, cannot remember which

EgyptianDoc77

posted 15 March 2004 01:34 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
hey
always easy , am just kidding , but hopefully u would come and enjoy it some day and now ur much experienced about all..

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

katrina

posted 15 March 2004 01:35 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for katrina     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
[QUOTE]

EgyptianDoc77

posted 15 March 2004 01:39 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Oh yeah

and hey a broken hearts clinic with intensive broken hearts care unit and our slogan is
" Save ur heart and dont flirt"

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

katrina

posted 15 March 2004 01:43 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for katrina     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
[QUOTE]

EgyptianDoc77

posted 15 March 2004 01:48 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
well well

A real fast start up over here but we need to make sure the demand is much enough and we would supply much of our service, lol ...
oh my god katrina, if we'r to make blossom much profits then we ned much demand on us which would be a disaster for all those ladies

mmmmmmm

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

katrina

posted 15 March 2004 01:58 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for katrina     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
[QUOTE]

EgyptianDoc77

posted 15 March 2004 02:01 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
dear rimo

i havet read ur post earlier, seems i always skipped it all the time but hey unintentionally and i do agree with u in whatever u've said and may god bless u..
take care

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

EgyptianDoc77

posted 15 March 2004 02:06 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Hi again and a last hi b4 i get to work on my ersearch thesis and quit the forum..Well ur right its human being and ethics and not any scarce resources, but we neaver meant o joke of them and by teh way if i didnt care and i believe u too to share some opinion and if we didnt care to show sympathy in a way for them we wouldnt have posted overhere earlier...
Those ladies have god and whoever got hurt once or more than once like we all do, he should have faith ih god the almight that al lwas meant to be and all happens for the best, and no one knows what days hide for him..Look all, th ebest thing is to do things with a pure motive and intentions and then whatever the cosequences is, be sure it was gods will and in gods will theer is nothing better and could be a test...

Have faith all of u and be well and be safe and continue to post and reply and exchange views about all

better be working on my stuff now...
ciao et a plus

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

katrina

posted 15 March 2004 02:29 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for katrina     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
[QUOTE]

Lukoshko

posted 16 March 2004 12:02 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Lukoshko     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Dear ladies,
I have one question.There is one american serial now in Russia, "Sex and the City" or "Sex in the City", I don't remember what name is right. Women there have quite many partners and one night stand and many other things and lots of discussions about oral and anal sex and so on. The crates of the serial said they tried to show a life of a usual american women, who lives in New York. Watching the serial I didn't see lots of moral there. Main heroins feel themself quite free and have intensive sexual lives with multipartners. Is this serial reallistic?

Isabelle

posted 16 March 2004 12:26 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Isabelle     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
hi

Isabelle

posted 16 March 2004 12:40 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Isabelle     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Salut a tous
hi to everyone

My name is Isabelle from french city of montpellier and iam a small doctor in internship and i like egypt and travelling there in july for 1 month of medical exchange training during which i will do tour sighting. I joined today and i read all but this forum is nice and sound more realistic than the rest..

i like some message her by tigerlily and luschoko and monica and egyptiandoc77..i hope you guide me in my trip and how to be and share the experience.

also Egyptiandoc77, i like your messages, you are nice humor and nice intellect person, how old are you and where do you practice medicine and where in egypt are you?
are you married and what hobbies? i find you writing some french words , can you talk french?

and Roddy you say you visit egypte many time, so tell me more please

thank you for your time to share and help

Isabelle

Tigerlily

posted 16 March 2004 12:50 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Tigerlily     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Lukoshko, even in the United States you have two kind of people: You have very religious ones and "free-spirited" ones.

The final episode of "Sex and the City" just aired a good three weeks ago on a pay-channel. My husband and me are big fans of the cult series, we think it is hilarious and own all dvds.

So - in my case - yes it is somehow realistic but there are many people out there who wouldn't even talk to their best friend about oral sex (well maybe beside Sciencesailor in another thread!).

Oops, hello to Isabelle, I forgot.....

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 16 March 2004).]

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 16 March 2004).]

katrina

posted 16 March 2004 12:57 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for katrina     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 30 May 2004).]

Lukoshko

posted 16 March 2004 03:28 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Lukoshko     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by katrina:
Lukoshko,
famous soap opera in Russia, "Santa Barbara" (I know it was very popular

Hehehe
That serial was really very popular in Russia. I started watching it when i was abou 9 years old and it finished when I was 19. I can't understand how people could watch it. Every heroine died at leat 5 times during the serial.

Thanks for replies, girls

This topic is 4 pages long:   1  2  3  4