EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » American The New Devil » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
dr_judge
Member # 5223
 - posted
America ....
What a strange country but to be more clear I'm talking about America the country and Government not the people.
The Government which spent all it's president speachs talking about freedom and justice and the respect of legality which in the same time the world leader is the first country which do all the actions against that and abuse all the above mentioned principles.
They occupy Iraq why just for fuel sources andthey say we did that to achieve democracy in Iraq who appoint you the judge of the world and now let us ask usa a question did you acheieve peiece and democracy in Iraq.
They kill people there tortures them like ABOU GHAREB prison and they always talks about human rights the usa government spoiled the arabian people view about americans
most of arab people hate americans because they see in them a reflect on the government but as I know and practice most of americans are so kind and friendly ..
let's continue later

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com