EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » things I agree with islam on: (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: things I agree with islam on:
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. homosexuality is a sin

2. stealing is a sin

3. lieing is a sin

4. long black haired, built,with them big eyes, middle eastern gals are hot

I'll think of more, but this is a start

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marcella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mike rozier:
[QB] 1. homosexuality is a sin [Confused]
NO WAY.

The people were born like
that,they didn't choose it.

Posts: 979 | From: Another world | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Khalid_
Member # 10998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Khalid_         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!]
Posts: 61 | From: England | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marcella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by _Khalid_:
[Eek!]

Would you like to say anything?
Posts: 979 | From: Another world | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Khalid_
Member # 10998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Khalid_         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, I'm just suprised that mike started such a topic.
Hence the /eek

Posts: 61 | From: England | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

Yeah that's right,believers they
will never understand that,only
if they will have a gay or lesbien
kids.
I wish you,who belives,that it is a
sin or insane to have one like that,
just to finally understand that it have
just happened.There is no way to stop this.
And I'm talking right now about somebody
who is just like that not about people
who are trying a new things.

Fopcian
Member # 10991

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fopcian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
actually homosexual isnot by nature. those people were created naturally and they do this by their will not by their nature.
Posts: 42 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

They are a natural.THEY ARE.
A I said you will undersand when
you'll have one.

Maybe the Bible is not right but the
Quran isn't too.Especially in this.

islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read lots of scientific researches by dedicated physicians that they are normal as us.
Posts: 1007 | From: http://www.sultan.org | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

Right they are normal as us
but gays.

islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no, they arenot gay or lesbian by nature. they sexual attitude are natural. they are perverts.

they are trying to deceive people saying that tis is their nature. the fact is that this is a crime typicallay as people trying to make sex with animals.

Posts: 1007 | From: http://www.sultan.org | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

Yes they are like that.I think
that you are a believer,aren't you?

islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Marcella:
Yes they are like that.I think
that you are a believer,aren't you?

i'm muslim. believe in quran. quran says that homosexuallit is a sin. and i believe in that.
Marcella
Member # 10978

I think you should read more
educational books.Not just Quran
or Bible.
Just go to ask some gay.I know what
he gonna tell you.

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are bi sexuals born that way? or is it a choice?

how bout transexuals?

--------------------
The ground at Calvary's Cross is level

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Marcella:
I'm talking right now about somebody
who is just like that not about people
who are trying a new things.

This is my answer.

Talking here is about people who
were born like that.BI is another
story.They just like that.But there
is a lots of people who's having sex
just with the people with the same sex.

Marcella
Member # 10978

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexual
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
quote:
I think you should read more
educational books.Not just Quran
or Bible.
Just go to ask some gay.I know what
he gonna tell you.

didicated physician knows more.

i ask them and they say that those people want to decive the world and make this sin. they want laws that a protect them.

if i ask a gay, he will justify his deeds, but if u ask a doctor he will tell you the truth

Marcella
Member # 10978

If you ask a doctor he will tell you
the truth,yeah you right go ahead.

Go and ask,but please go ask no-muslim
doctor,because if he believes he would
not be objective.

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
how bout people into beastiality?

--------------------

Marcella
Member # 10978

And what about that?
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
do you think it's a sin?

--------------------

Marcella
Member # 10978

This is something bad that people
are doing to other people.Of course
if want to ask me if they were born
like that my answer is no.It's about
how you live and what you have,how
you were raised and what you have take from
your parents and people around you to
your "own" life.It's about what person
you are and this is what you can change.

islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
quote:
If you ask a doctor he will tell you
the truth,yeah you right go ahead.

Go and ask,but please go ask no-muslim
doctor,because if he believes he would
not be objective.

i did and the same answer [Smile]

also i'm a pharmacist. we learnt that [Smile]

Marcella
Member # 10978

No way,never heard about it.
I just dont believe that.
There is lots of kids who feel
when they are too young to
understand,that they are different.

Marcella
Member # 10978

quote:
Originally posted by islamsweden.org

also i'm a pharmacist. we learnt that :) [/QB]

Everywhere,everywhere in islamic coutries
they will learn people something totally
different then is from a "real life"

islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

different then is from a "real life" [/QB]

actually i learnt it from a non- muslim people.
Marcella
Member # 10978

Things I do NOT agree with Islam.
1.Marriage between cousins
2.Marriage between more then one wife
3.Talking about sins when it's not a sin
4.Trying to live as Bible or Quran says in modern age.
You just can't live like(example)you will steal
something they will cut your hand.
If you will make ZINA they can kill you.
If you want to leave Islam they can also
kill you.

I will tell you more soon.

Marcella
Member # 10978

quote:
Originally posted by islamsweden.org:
quote:
quote:

also i'm a pharmacist. we learnt that :)

actually i learnt it from a non- muslim people. [/QB]
You are just making trick on me.I don't
believe you,because we are not teaching so
stupid stuff.

This we call science not religion,you know

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
quote:
kill you.

how bout step cousins? my uncle loyd married a mexican lady, and her daughter is..well....let me just say...ummm..errrrrr...a very VERY fine senorita....

unfortunately, Im sure she has the common sence to stay clear of the likes of me [Frown]

whats zina???

and I think a person could live just fine according to Christ in the modern age..

I agree with the rest though..

Marcella
Member # 10978

quote:
Originally posted by mike rozier:
quote:
kill you.

how bout step cousins? my uncle loyd married a mexican lady, and her daughter is..well....let me just say...ummm..errrrrr...a very VERY fine senorita....

lol [Big Grin]

unfortunately, Im sure she has the common sence to stay clear of the likes of me [Frown]

whats zina???
That's the word I don't know
in enlish but arabic.
When a woman is married and she's
fu**** around is Zina.

and I think a person could live just fine according to Christ in the modern age..

I agree with the rest though..

So will you cut one hand because one was stealing?
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
thats the old testment..he who is without sin throw the first stone.

--------------------

Marcella
Member # 10978

But this is the law in some countries they're doing as Quran says

Islamic laws,islamic way is not good
for a modern age.Sometimes.Most times.

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
sure, the quran is screwed up....I won't agrue that...

I mean, Im a male...and if I was thinking of worldly things....only..I'd probably agree with mohamed 100%.

I mean think about it..mohamed made half the rules just leting his penis do the thinking..

but, mohamed and the quran, just isn't the higher power I need...

I need the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit..
they are the only ones I can count on.

--------------------

Marcella
Member # 10978

quote:

I mean, Im a male...and if I was thinking of worldly things....only..I'd probably agree with mohamed 100%.

I mean think about it..mohamed made half the rules just leting his penis do the thinking..

[Big Grin]

You are christian? [Wink]
Well there is nothing to say.But anyway you
think that gays are doing a sin.

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
but, there are somethings I can agree with muslims about..100%..

I agree mary was a virgin 100%

I agree saddam was a murder 100%

there's probably alot of things I can agree with muslims about..

--------------------

Marcella
Member # 10978

quote:

:D

What about Jesus?
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin]

You are christian? [Wink]
Well there is nothing to say.But anyway you
think that gays are doing a sin.

yes Im a Christain...probably not the best example of one..but I try...

yes, I think homosexuality is a sin...but I think drink too much is a sin too...

we all sin.but we must resist sin as much as we can. without sinning in the process...

I don't hate homosexuals....I want them to change their ways...

Marcella
Member # 10978

[QUOTE]Originally posted by mike rozier:

I don't hate homosexuals....I want them to change their ways...

They know better also God knows better and he
will be jugde them,he knows what they really
feel [Smile]

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin]

What about Jesus?
Up from the grave he arose;
with a mighty triumph o'er his foes;
he arose a victor from the dark domain,
and he lives forever, with his saints to reign.
He arose! He arose! Hallelujah! Christ arose!

[Smile]

http://www.hymnsite.com/lyrics/umh322.sht

this is what I think about homosexuality

http://www.pcusa.org/101/101-homosexual.htm

Marcella
Member # 10978

But the website about homosexual is for believers.So there is nothing from science. [Confused]
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Persons who manifest homosexual behavior must be treated with the profound respect and pastoral tenderness due all people of God. There can be no place within the Christian faith for the response to homosexual persons of mingled contempt, hatred, and fear that is called homophobia.

Homosexual persons are encompassed by the searching love of Christ. The church must turn from its fear and hatred to move toward the homosexual community in love and to welcome homosexual inquirers to its congregations. It should free them to be candid about their identity and convictions, and it should also share honestly and humbly with them in seeking the vision of God's intention for the sexual dimensions of their lives. . . . (5)

--------------------

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
I can give you plenty of science reasons not to be a homosexual.

--------------------

Marcella
Member # 10978

Nice [Wink]
Well go on.

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
1.click on the "we are thinking link"

http://www.wearethinking.com/

then phychiatris specialist

2.ask yourself why a womens body is made the way it is, and why a mans is made how it is..think about procreation

3.then think about the #1 contributor of the spread of aids in America.

Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, you are only teasing us right Mike?
Lets see if there are some narrowminded Christians aboard?

Or posing as one can be fun?

Demiana

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by islamsweden.org:
quote:
quote:

actually i learnt it from a non- muslim people.

You are just making trick on me.I don't
believe you,because we are not teaching so
stupid stuff.

This we call science not religion,you know [/QB]

if you are a physician, you will know what i'm talking about.
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Demiana:
Well, you are only teasing us right Mike?
Lets see if there are some narrowminded Christians aboard?

Or posing as one can be fun?

Demiana

what do you mean by that? are you suggesting Im narrow minded, and if so, how?
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
and Marcella may I say your a pleasure to converse with...(hopefully without sounding too sappy...)

[Smile]

--------------------

Marcella
Member # 10978

[QUOTE]Originally posted by islamsweden.org:
if you are a physician, you will know what i'm talking about.

I don't need to be a physician but
I have heard and also read a lots
of stuff from them. [Wink]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com