EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » things I agree with islam on: (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: things I agree with islam on:
Marcella
Member # 10978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marcella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mike rozier:
[QB] and Marcella may I say your a pleasure to converse with...(hopefully without sounding too sappy...)

[Smile]
[Smile] [Wink]

Posts: 979 | From: Another world | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mon_Savage
Member # 6971

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mon_Savage   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Marcella:
Things I do NOT agree with Islam.
1.Marriage between cousins
2.Marriage between more then one wife
3.Talking about sins when it's not a sin
4.Trying to live as Bible or Quran says in modern age.
You just can't live like(example)you will steal
something they will cut your hand.
If you will make ZINA they can kill you.
If you want to leave Islam they can also
kill you.

I will tell you more soon.

- The Relatives Marriage (I think it's better expression for calling it)
You have said you don't like this about Islam. In fact, there was no direct command in The Holy Quran tells if a person has to marry his cousin or no, it's something belongs completely to the cultural behavior, just like most of the trips in Africa or in some countries in Euro, USA as well. So honestly I've no idea why are you trying to relate that to Islam in particular while it's cultural issue as I've said.
Some people would agree on this marriage while other won't, just like when some people would agree when their son intends to marry a foreigner woman while others would prevent it.
- Bringing four wives in the same time for marriage (or less)
This issue is not up to the mode or the frame of mind; it's up to the circumstances, just like the wars or things equivalent, which might affect the society as to the ratio of women to men (according to the circumstances). It's not that some person would wake up to feel like getting married (again), on the contrary, it has been restricted by a lot of rules, on top of all is the equality; in the money, in the sexual pleasure (including the time, the pleasure volume, the beautiful words, make sure that both are satisfied of everything, and even when you die make sure that the dust amount between you and the both are equal!!!
And in the end of the verse God say (If you fear you won't be equal, then don't marry)
That means if you won't be able to meet the equality requirements, don't do. And the word (Don't) in Quran is a standard of illegal and not allowed, in other word Haram.
So I think if it's even up to the mode you can't because you can't.
- Talking about sins when it's not sins:
First of all you can't determine if something is qualified to be a sin or no, because simply you r not a God to say so, neither am I nor any other. It's a law and a rule, just like when you have to follow the law your government has placed (whether you accept or no), however it may not be pleasant. The difference here is that God has put rules and laws on his Earth by the communication way that is applicable, whether it's Prophets or Holly Books, in order to make the human avoid consequences we may feel and see, and consequences we may not be able to see but we will. Our role is to determine why it's a Sin, whether by science or other ways may help. There is nothing in Quran says don't do this because it has to be this. You and me and all have to make effort to figure out why, something may appear clear and some others need more effort, because it's not the Gazette, it's a book that came to put guidelines for the human being.
- There is not such a thing says that I will live with Quran in modern way, if this is the way you have meant, Quran was put for the life whenever it ends. That is why Mohamed (salla allahu alaihe wa sallam) said, Take it all or leave it all.
- Cutting hands of someone who stole,
Well, this Islamic law needs a lot of time to explain, but I am going to try.
One of the major problems in the translation from A-E is the shortening in English language, or any other language, comparing to Arabic.
In the Quran it says (Al-Sareq), as an Arabic word, it describes the person that takes stealing as a career, professional, taking it as an easy way to earn money. I don't know to which extent would the English word (thief) describe as a word, but I've explained the Arabic one.
Once, when Omar Ibn El-Khattab was the Califa, there was a horrible situation that all the Muslims faced by this time, which was hunger and poverty. People had children that they couldn't feed; they had to steal to feed those children that made Omar lifted the punishment, because the motive back then was To Survive.
It's completely different when you steel because you need to eat while there is no other way to get the bread, and when you steal the bread of someone is in need for the bread while you are doing it because it's easier than working.
Theft sometimes destroys families, financially and emotionally.
I wish I clarified those points.

Posts: 211 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by islamsweden.org:
if you are a physician, you will know what i'm talking about.

I don't need to be a physician but
I have heard and also read a lots
of stuff from them. [Wink]

when you ask a thief why do u steal, he may say God created me in this way.

if those people could deceieve people including some physicians, they will never deceive me. I 'm not agains the freedom and civilization.

Posts: 1007 | From: http://www.sultan.org | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Things I do NOT agree with Islam.
1.Marriage between cousins
2.Marriage between more then one wife
3.Talking about sins when it's not a sin
4.Trying to live as Bible or Quran says in modern age.
You just can't live like(example)you will steal
something they will cut your hand.
If you will make ZINA they can kill you.
If you want to leave Islam they can also
kill you.

I will tell you more soon.

Actually God prohibit issues for our goodness and allow issues for our goodness.

every order God asks us to do is for human benefits and not for their harmness.

i'm muslim because there is lots of evidences that prove islam as the right religion. i belive in it and i will carry out islam instructions forever without asking why because i believe that this is the right thing.

Posts: 1007 | From: http://www.sultan.org | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://marriage.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ&sdn=marriage&zu=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.umanitoba.ca%2Ffaculties%2Farts%2Fanthropology%2Ftutor%2Fcase_studies%2Fhebrews%2Fmarriage .html

--------------------
The ground at Calvary's Cross is level

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by islamsweden.org:
no, they arenot gay or lesbian by nature. they sexual attitude are natural. they are perverts.

Hatred and ignorance are the worst perversions.

www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=000837#000000

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia*:
quote:
no, they arenot gay or lesbian by nature. they sexual attitude are natural. they are perverts.

if you know what i know you will prefer to kill them all.

the only radical solution for them is eliminate them because if you insisit onthem they will spoil the human being . do you know that they are the cause of these severe illnesses??

do you know the causes of AIDS?? Do you know how many people die of it??

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thou shall not kill

--------------------

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
They changed the naturenot by a defect inthemselves but because they are perverts typically as those who are making realation with animals??

DO you want to spread Aids and those fatal Diseases?? Do you like that??

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
if you want to stop aids you would also have to kill the farmers in afganistan who make the heroin, that drug users use, you would have to kill the rapists in africa who have spread it over there..

all sin leads to death....

but people can change, and sins forgiven..

why would you make yourself a murderer, because someone else's sin?

we are all accountable for our own actions.

--------------------

Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

the only radical solution for them is eliminate them because if you insisit onthem they will spoil the human being . do you know that they are the cause of these severe illnesses??

Not sure what sort of propaganda you've bee reading but obviously it has managed to poison your brain and your heart.

Your words are pure fascism!

I assume all your information about homosexuality is from so-called Islamic websites, I doubt you have ever spoken to a gay or lesbian person! Yet you think you have the right to judge.

I have gay and lesbian friends, they are human beings like anybody else. They don't cause any harm to anyone and of course I would not want them to be killed.

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
what did Jesus say when they wanted to kill a prositutue?

he said , he without sin throw the first stone...

and right after that he told the prositute to go , "and sin no more"

if you kill someone for their sin, how can they be redeemed?

no, the best you can do is explain why the sin is wrong, and leave them to find out what your talking about.and hope they understand before its too late.

--------------------

Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

DO you want to spread Aids and those fatal Diseases?? Do you like that??

Nigeria:

80% of HIV infections in Nigeria are transmitted by heterosexual sex. Factors contributing to this include a lack of information about sexual health and HIV, low levels of condom use and high levels of STIs such as chlamydia and gonorrhoea, which make it easier for the virus to be transmitted. Blood transfusions are responsible for 10% of all HIV infections. There is a high demand for blood because of road traffic accidents, blood loss from surgery and childbirth, and anaemia from malaria. As there is no coordinated national blood supply system, blood isn't routinely tested for HIV, and a study last year found that 4% of blood donors in Lagos were HIV positive. The remaining 10% of HIV infections are acquired through other routes such as mother-to-child transmission, homosexual sex and intjecting drug use. The rate of mother to child transmission in Nigeria has gone up in recent years as the number of HIV positive women has increased.

Zambia:

Most non-sexually transmitted HIV infections are passed from mother to child. Without access to preventative drugs, nearly 40% of HIV-positive mothers give birth to infected babies.

An estimated 30,000 infants contract the virus each year in Zambia, either during pregnancy, at the time of birth or while breast-feeding. Most of these children die before they are 5 years old. Around a half of all transmissions during pregnancy and birth could be avoided if every mother received a single dose of antiretroviral treatment.

Other transmission routes

Other mechanisms of transmission such as contaminated blood and reuse of needles are thought to be relatively insignificant but are nonetheless important. All district, provincial and central referral hospitals have blood transfusion facilities that screen for HIV. However, it is not certain that safety can be absolutely assured outside of the capital, Lusaka. People might also be put at risk by some traditional practices such as tatooing.

People at high risk of HIV infection

Women

In any discussion of Zambia's HIV and AIDS epidemic, the significance of gender inequality cannot be overstated. Men play a dominant role in most relationships, while women and girls are generally expected to be submissive. Females also have less access to education and mass media. As a result, women can lack the confidence, skills and knowledge necessary to negotiate safe relationships with men and to make independent lifestyle choices. Usually, a woman is taught that she must obey her husband and that it is wrong to refuse sex with him. Less than two-thirds of adults (of either gender) believe that a woman can refuse sex if she suspects that her husband has HIV.

Various aspects of traditional Zambian culture make women more vulnerable to HIV infection. Not least among these is sexual cleansing - a very common ritual in which a deceased man's relative has sex with his widow, in the belief that this will dispel evil forces. The HIV status of either person involved is usually not taken into consideration. Various alternative, risk-free rituals do exist, and traditional leaders in some areas have saved lives by encouraging change.

From other sources:

HIV surveillance data remain insufficient for most other countries in the region, though the situation appears to be improving in some countries. Saudi Arabia is an example. Research conducted in the capital Riyadh indicates that about half of HIV infections have been occurring during heterosexual intercourse. Most women infected with HIV were married and had acquired the virus from their husbands, while most men had been infected during paid sex (Abdulrahman et al., 2004). Sex between men and injecting drug use accounted for a small minority of infections, but a large proportion (26%) of infections found in this study were attributed to the transfusion of contaminated blood or blood products early in the epidemic. The overall scale of the epidemic here remains unknown, however, with estimates of the number of people living with HIV ranging from just over 1000 to more than 8000.

(www.unaids.org/epi/2005/doc/EPIupdate2005_html_en/epi05_11_en.htm)

As we know, women for biological reasons are more vulnerable than men to HIV. But the reason why women are at special risk -- is because they lack the power to determine how, when, where, and all too often with whom, sex takes place.

Gender inequality keeps women uninformed about prevention, powerless to protect themselves, last in line for care and life saving treatment, and imposes an overwhelming burden on them to care for the sick and dying. The bottom line is that there is a direct correlation between women's low status, the violation of their human rights, and HIV transmission.

It is now unequivocally clear that it is men's sexual behavior influenced by harmful cultural beliefs about masculinity that is causing the AIDS epidemic to be out of control in many African countries. These harmful cultural beliefs encourage men to have many sex partners and unprotected sex, while taboos about discussing sex openly, discourage education.

In epidemiological terms, this means that persuading 10 men with several partners to engage in safe sex has far greater impact than enabling one thousand women to protect themselves from their only partner. The 10 men are at the beginning of the chain of infection; the 1,000 women are its last link.

(http://www.thp.org/aids/302/jhframingpts.htm)

---------------------------------------------------

So what's your view on that? Should we kill all the men who catch the virus when cheating and pass it on to their wifes? Should we also elimate the prostitutes? Should we kill all those men who refuse to engage in safe sex although they know they might harm the other person? Should we kill pregnant women who carry the virus? Should we eliminate doctors who give their patients contaminated blood transfusions?

Dalia*
Member # 10593

quote:
if i ask a gay, he will justify his deeds, but if u ask a doctor he will tell you the truth

Ask a gay doctor. [Razz]
Marcella
Member # 10978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marcella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Be careful what you are saying-God is
watching you...

Did you hear that AIDS came from Afrika from
monkeys?And there is a lots of theories,they
really don't know how the virus came.They
trying to find out.

Posts: 979 | From: Another world | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

the fact is that this is a crime typicallay as people trying to make sex with animals.

These people are insane,the same like necrofil,pedofil,etc

Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, see Dalia had this covered in her posts over homosexuality. It is just that I keep being amazed how people keep coming up with this old stuff. I wished we could get past this. It is disrespectfull.

The only people I did hear lately (accept obvious ignorant people) stating nonsense about God and homosexuals were familymembers or partners from homosexuals, just looking what you're opinion would be to be carefull not to talk to you if you were this ignorant and disrespectfull.

Demiana

quote:
Originally posted by mike rozier:
quote:
Originally posted by Demiana:
Well, you are only teasing us right Mike?
Lets see if there are some narrowminded Christians aboard?

Or posing as one can be fun?

Demiana

what do you mean by that? are you suggesting Im narrow minded, and if so, how?

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
sorry, i dont have time for this arguments

quote:
5.1. The beginning of the epidemic
One of the effects of the opening of borders in the
early 1990s was the increased likelihood of
introducing different HIV strains into the region.
Eight of the ten known HIV subtypes, including
rare and recombinant strains, have now been found
in a region stretching from Belarus in the west to
the Russian Pacific coast in the east. This viral
diversity implies that HIV must have entered the
region several times, and from different parts of
the world. For instance, the HIV subtype A now
commonly found among drug users in Ukraine and
Russia differs genetically from the subtype B
common among homosexual men, who had
accounted for the majority of HIV infections until

from this research quoted from world health organization web site

full link is http://www.who.int/hiv/strategic/en/eurmap98.pdf

islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
HIV means Aids
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So?

Caus the flu is spread by coffin around and shaking the doorknob usually performed by all humans God is infuriated with the species?

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
I agree with Islam that there is no compulsion in religion
I agree that God is compassionate and mercifull
Probably some other stuff too!:-)

Demiana

--------------------
Fools blame everyone else, starting philosophers blame themselves, wise people don't blame anyone (Epictetus)

Marcella
Member # 10978

I think that sometimes it's just
f****** hard to believe that someting
like that came from the God.

Marcella
Member # 10978

http://www.sonic200.com/others/tuongphan.htm
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
all I can say is read the Bible and make your own decision..(while you still can)

--------------------

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
I don't like to get too much into a slaming islam mode..I have a hard time beleiveing every muslim is a bad person...infact I don't beleive that, infact I beleive the bin laudins are the minority...I can't beleive every person who has grown up in a islamic land is a brain washed robot for jihad.I can't judge billions of people on what information I am feed.

I suppose I get a knee jerk reaction everytime I see a muslim yahoo on tv screaming about kill this or ban that..but I can't beleive all muslims are like that.. sometimes I wonder if it's the devil, that makes people slam each other so much..to the point where it's allways us vs. them.

I can't read ever persons heart....only God can do that...so even though Im a jerk sometimes on message boards, to certain groups..I allways try and remember God is the judge, not me.

--------------------

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
[10] As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
[11] There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
[12] They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
[13] Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
[14] Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
[15] Their feet are swift to shed blood:
[16] Destruction and misery are in their ways:
[17] And the way of peace have they not known:
[18] There is no fear of God before their eyes.
[19] Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
[20] Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
[21] But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
[22] Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
[23] For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
[24] Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

--------------------

Dalia*
Member # 10593

quote:
sorry, i dont have time for this arguments

Yeah right. [Wink]

I'd rather say you're afraid of addressing the facts and questions raised by other people in this thread.

What a copout ...

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
erm... i thought it was perfect?.... thought you agreed with everything?! so you dis agree with the word of god? wow!
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
1. homosexuality is a sin

2. stealing is a sin

3. lieing is a sin

4. long black haired, built,with them big eyes, middle eastern gals are hot

I'll think of more, but this is a start

So why is it that muslim always lie an steal [Confused]
Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Morgan:
quote:
1. homosexuality is a sin

2. stealing is a sin

3. lieing is a sin

4. long black haired, built,with them big eyes, middle eastern gals are hot

I'll think of more, but this is a start

So why is it that muslim always lie an steal [Confused]
you answer is crystal clear in verse 12....I don't see how it could be anymore clear..

Gen.16
[1] Now Sarai Abram's wife bare him no children: and she had an handmaid, an Egyptian, whose name was Hagar.
[2] And Sarai said unto Abram, Behold now, the LORD hath restrained me from bearing: I pray thee, go in unto my maid; it may be that I may obtain children by her. And Abram hearkened to the voice of Sarai.
[3] And Sarai Abram's wife took Hagar her maid the Egyptian, after Abram had dwelt ten years in the land of Canaan, and gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife.
[4] And he went in unto Hagar, and she conceived: and when she saw that she had conceived, her mistress was despised in her eyes.
[5] And Sarai said unto Abram, My wrong be upon thee: I have given my maid into thy bosom; and when she saw that she had conceived, I was despised in her eyes: the LORD judge between me and thee.
[6] But Abram said unto Sarai, Behold, thy maid is in thy hand; do to her as it pleaseth thee. And when Sarai dealt hardly with her, she fled from her face.
[7] And the angel of the LORD found her by a fountain of water in the wilderness, by the fountain in the way to Shur.
[8] And he said, Hagar, Sarai's maid, whence camest thou? and whither wilt thou go? And she said, I flee from the face of my mistress Sarai.
[9] And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Return to thy mistress, and submit thyself under her hands.
[10] And the angel of the LORD said unto her, I will multiply thy seed exceedingly, that it shall not be numbered for multitude.
[11] And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction.
[12] And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.
[13] And she called the name of the LORD that spake unto her, Thou God seest me: for she said, Have I also here looked after him that seeth me?
[14] Wherefore the well was called Beer-lahai-roi; behold, it is between Kadesh and Bered.
[15] And Hagar bare Abram a son: and Abram called his son's name, which Hagar bare, Ishmael.
[16] And Abram was fourscore and six years old, when Hagar bare Ishmael to Abram.

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[12] And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

crystal clear..

Muslims are involved, on one side or the other, in almost every one of the 125+ shooting wars around the world.

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
here's the deal, I don't have anymore of a problem with a muslim than I do an aztec, or buddist, or shinto, or pegan....

to me they are all the same..non Christain.

but they are all humans, so I treat them as such..

plus, Im a sinner,Im no better than them...

and only thru Christ will I be saved..

--------------------

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
God cannot have sin with him, thats why satan was cast down..God doesn't use a scale..a sin is sin...
and only thru Christ are our sins forgiven..49% sin is just as bad as 51% sin...

--------------------

dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dream123456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marcella I think you are doing you own religion where you believe in what you like to believe at and don't believe in what you don't .. So whatever you say no one can argue with ..
Facts are things that we can't force to what we favor for example I would like to fly but I can't because the truth is that there is gravity .. Can you deny gravity .. nor could I .. but we can have different point of view to things and one of them is the fact (although gravity is out of question on earth yet you can fly in space) .. I hope you may get that .. have a nice day

Not for you Marcella,

Seek for the truth and the truth you will find, seek for the illusion and delusion you will find.
This is what I believe at

Posts: 1022 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Really? So you insult everyone? To say that Satan is the God of Islam is very disrespectful, and truly unChristian behavior, wouldn't you say?

I don't care if you love or hate Islam...it's your behavior to the humans on the board that bothers me.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
quote:

Really? So you insult everyone? To say that Satan is the God of Islam is very disrespectful, and truly unChristian behavior, wouldn't you say?

I don't care if you love or hate Islam...it's your behavior to the humans on the board that bothers me.

no ,I'd say Im 100% correct on that point. Biblicly speaking...

I would be happy if you could show me where Im incorrect, I mean do muslims beleive God made his covanant with issac?do muslims beleive Jesus is the messiah? the Son of God? do they Beleive Jesus died on the cross? and arose 3 days later?

[Smile]

Marcella
Member # 10978

http://www.borndifferent.org/
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia*:
quote:

Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am amazed that you class yourself as a religious person with this opinion!!!

Surely God or Allah or whoever you want to call him, would prefer you to live and let live. If gay people are sinning to such a degree as you feel they are, why not let him deal with them in the afterlife???

Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com