EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Jesse Reyes - Figures » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
the lioness,
Member # 17353
 - posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C45qC5NlnDc

Jesse Reyes - Figures (video)

Jessica "Jessie" Reyez (born June 12, 1991)[4] is a Canadian singer and songwriter. Her 2016 single "Figures" peaked at number 58 on the Canadian Hot 100 in 2017

Reyez was born in Toronto, to Colombian parents. Her family later moved to Brampton. She played guitar as a child and began writing her own music in high school. Her roots brought her back to Toronto during her sophomore year but after graduating she opted out of college and instead chose to pursue her music while doing other odd jobs on the side.

In April 2017, Reyez released her debut EP, Kiddo as well as her short film Gatekeeper. The latter was based on her experience with music producer Noel "Detail" Fisher, who was accused of sexual misconduct by multiple women, including artist Bebe Rexha. It was nominated to the Long List of the 2017 Polaris Music Prize.

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264
 - posted
For a moment I had her mistaken for Bibi Bourelly. Thou Bibi is somewhat thicker.

-

Thereal
Member # 22452
 - posted
I don't know. When I first saw Bibi Bourelly, I thought she was part Black,which is true. Jesse Reyes doesn't really look comparable outside of pigmentation to a degree,not saying being mixed determines if you can look like someone else. But Jesse really comes of as a mestiza.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Thereal:
I don't know. When I first saw Bibi Bourelly, I thought she was part Black,which is true. Jesse Reyes doesn't really look comparable outside of pigmentation to a degree,not saying being mixed determines if you can look like someone else. But Jesse really comes of as a mestiza.

Her mom is Moroccan and her dad is Afro-American. He was a jazz musician.

Thereal
Member # 22452
 - posted
I thought she was African and European mixed instead of North African and Black American, That's what I meant by part Black. Heck,I thought French Montana was Puerto Rican when I first saw him.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Thereal:
I thought she was African and European mixed instead of North African and Black American, That's what I meant by part Black. Heck,I thought French Montana was Puerto Rican when I first saw him.

In fact a lot of people have them "mixed" up. (No pun in tended). A lot of Moroccans see themeless similar to Puerto Ricans, Dominicans and Brazilians.

And speaking of Puerto Rican and Moroccan?

Ancestry DNA/Ged Match Couples Results - Puerto Rican & Moroccan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM684KyC_Jk&t=6s

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com