EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Step Outside Bro!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Step Outside Bro!
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's settle this once and for all

Who's more desirable from the ladies' perspective:

Georgeous Brown Boy vs Pretty Boy Yellow?

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Speak your mind....

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All ugly.
Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^fag.

Umm, no, uhh, DUH, the chicks prefer their men light skin.

With exceptions.

I think that dark skin thing goes back to back in the day "tall dark and handsome"

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ What do you mean the chicks prefer their men light skin? [Big Grin]

--------------------
state of mind

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings.

The Blacker the Berry,the Sweeter the Juice.

I personally have never been too attracted to light-skinned men- for as long back as I can remember, my preference has always been dark-skinned men.

Weren't light-skinned men 'in fashion' during the 80s.... [Big Grin] [Razz]

J/k, lol

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've long suspected that the more darker skinned black women actually openly (and secretly) prefer light skinned (Black) men. There are probably many reasons for this, some negative and some positive (i.e. balance).

Who cares anyway, darker skinned men are not exactly struggling to get light skinned chics either. You get me. [Roll Eyes]

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anything with negro blood is physically ugly. Black features are not wanted and are deemed the most unattractive. That is why black females spend all their money trying to straighten their hair.

Up to the 1990's before modern political correctness, blacks were always at the bottom of the beauty contests.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Booski Love:
I've long suspected that the more darker skinned black women actually openly (and secretly) prefer light skinned (Black) men. There are probably many reasons for this, some negative and some positive (i.e. balance).

Who cares anyway, darker skinned men are not exactly struggling to get light skinned chics either. You get me. [Roll Eyes]

lol....as for myself- I am far from light-skinned, lol...Dark-skinned, Beautiful and Proud. [Wink]
Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
''Dark-skinned, Beautiful and Proud''
===

And i bet you spend money trying to straighten your hair and buy light coloured eye contacts to look white...

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

hes the hot one the rest not

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:
''Dark-skinned, Beautiful and Proud''
===

And i bet you spend money trying to straighten your hair and buy light coloured eye contacts to look white...

hope you're not a professional gambler because:

eh-eh no sorry honey...I am all Natural....I love my Beautiful Blackness....no Self-Hating here.... [Razz]

I would NEVER want to look like a 'white' woman....I mean really now, lol... [Roll Eyes]

hmmmmm....what do you think about all those 'white' women who bake themselves (while risking skin cancer) in order to have brown skin they don't Naturally have, who artificially thicken their lips (think Hollywood's "trout mouth syndrome") via injection or insertion of corpse tissue to have thicker lips than they Naturally have, who perm their Naturally straight hair curly, oh the list goes on but you get the point, lol.... [Razz]

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally i think it's funny to egg everyone on but to physically like directly talk about us light skin nigguz being 'beautiful' is Fruityer than a Mo fo.

Some people talk of pretty boys bein hard cuz we think we look so damn good but you know you only posted "pretty" on the light skinn part up there because it sounds GAY. [Big Grin]

Now putting that word next to a woman that **** is ok but man, nno, uhuh.

Black skin (with emphasis meaning dark skinned) on a woman is beautiful and i have to admit light skinned guys don't have a monopoly on women. A lot of women still love thos black ass niggas.

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Whatbox:

Some people talk of pretty boys bein hard cuz we think we look so damn good but you know you only posted "pretty" on the light skinn part up there because it sounds GAY. [Big Grin]

Actually in my opinion it doesn't sound gay. I quite see myself as pretty as well [Big Grin] and I'm quite dark. I just think the lighter skin has a way of SHOWING off more of the beautiful features that Africans already have(before intermixing in the case of admixture being cause of lightness). It's like if you paint the same beautiful picture on white paper and black paper. It shows more on the white because the nature of light is to reveal things where darkness hides things.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Anything with negro blood is physically ugly. Black features are not wanted and are deemed the most unattractive. That is why black females spend all their money trying to straighten their hair.

Up to the 1990's before modern political correctness, blacks were always at the bottom of the beauty contests.

-

stop being evil

Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the lioness

This cassiterides guy is a sick and disgusting character. Don't waste time on his racism...Just Ignore and move on.

It's people like him that ruin any unity between the ethnicities.

As for what this topic is about, all I can say is people like different things....Some like it Light, and some like it Dark. All I can say is that fall in love with anyone and live your life with Her/Him that makes you happy. Don't let colour get in the way of True Love.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This intention of this thread, is like seeking water in a desert. You're looking in the wrong place. The kind of attractiveness that involves being more than simply the next new and shiny thing to dilate a few womens pupils, lies (for females) not in the physical consitution of men in the OP.

Females are not like guys, they don't have visual attributes in high priority, even if they say they do. Me personally, I don't care nor listen to what they say they're attracted to. Listening to them will only confuse you, as they will inevitably give you socially accepted answers. Personality, being a man, and all the other ''good'' traditional qualities override any physical attributes. Not only that, they even blur physical unattractiveness. We males can experience it in ourselves as well, albeit in a lesser degree than females, if you're perceptive . Less attractive looking women with intriguing personalities actually make them more physically attractive. This exposes how much perception, as opposed to hard tangible features, goes into attraction as well.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
^ I'm not a racist, i'm a realist.

The fact is black africans have ugly features.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2901310/Google-race-row-over-ugly-blacks-question.html

GOOGLE has been hit by a race row after its search engine asked: "Why are black people so ugly?"

BILLIONS of people were typing that in, to get it listed...

LOL.

I don't blame them.

Google and every search engine still produces similar results i.e 'blacks are ugly', ''why are blacks ugly'' ''why do blacks have ugly features'' but when you search for whites you don't get any complaints.

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

The funny thing, is that black men are on average still better at getting girls than white men are, even in the absence of preferential treatment that whites get by being at the top of the food chain when it comes to being looked at with not always as accurate perceptions of reliability, being balanced, having high socio-economic status etc.

What does it say about your ilk on google, who supposedly have the all the physical goods, preferential treatment etc but who still can't deliver?

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kalonji:
We males can experience it in ourselves as well, albeit in a lesser degree than females, if you're perceptive . Less attractive looking women with intriguing personalities actually make them more physically attractive.

ABCs man, ABCs.

How a dude acts and is can make him "not cute", "not cute at all" to her.

I like your first point best though. Listening to a lot of women might likely confuse you.

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4TbrgIdm0E [Smile]
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
''The funny thing, is that black men are on average still better at getting girls than white men are, even in the absence of preferential treatment that whites get by being at the top of the food chain when it comes to being looked at with not always as accurate perceptions of reliability, being balanced, having high socio-economic status etc.''
=====

Blacks have the highest divorce rate. Most are not family orientated. And your definition of 'getting girls' is based on nothing more than sexual intercourse, which dominates their whole subculture in music (along with drugs). Which is why blacks are the most immoral race.

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Which is why blacks are the most immoral race.

[Big Grin] Thanks...it's been a long day and I really needed that laugh.....if I laugh any harder I'ma piss up myself, lol...

[Confused] Why am I laughing at that comment, one may ask?

Because it's the most ridiculous thing- well, one of the most ridiculous things- I've heard/read all week- the record of history shows your statement to be FALSE....after all, it's not BLACK PEOPLE who historically have travelled all across the globe brutally wreaking havoc on other people and their cultures, to the point of absolute anniliation (sp?) in not just a few instances...

Which people was that again.....

oh yeah.....

that was the actions of 'White' People.....

IF, AS A 'RACE', BLACK PEOPLE ARE SO IMMORAL AS YOU SAY THEN....BASED ON THE HISTORICAL ACTIONS OF 'WHITE' PEOPLE, THERE IS NO HOPE ATALL NONE WHATSOEVER, FOR 'WHITE' PEOPLE....WHOSE HISTORICAL BEHAVIOUR ACROSS THE GLOBE CAN ONLY BE DESCRIBED AS DEBASED, WICKED, CORRUPT, IMMORAL, GENOCIDAL, HOMICIDAL, DISHONORABLE, PSYCHOTIC/SOCIOPATHIC, SADISTIC..AND THE LIST GOES ON....

CALL BLACK PEOPLE WHAT YOU WANT, BUT, JUST REMEMBER THAT ON A COLLECTIVE LEVEL, 'WHITE' PEOPLE ARE A 'RACE' OF PEOPLE WHO ARE:

DISHONORABLE
PSYCHOTIC/SOCIOPATHIC
SADISTIC
WICKED
DEBASED
CORRUPT
IMMORAL
GENOCIDAL
HOMICIDAL

A Simple Girl
Member # 18316

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ It's probably just a matter of time before the genocidal white race will quit feeding Africans, where it is estimated that over half the people in Africa would be dead within one year. And just think what they could do to the rest of the world by cutting off food supplies. Those evil white people are going to do it I tell you.
Posts: 676 | From: the Alpha and the Omega | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this pic made me think of this thread so i'm randomly postin it

-

[Smile]

(:

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The Ethiopians are said to be the tallest and most handsome of all men. They are also said to have customs which set them apart from other peoples, especially the following concerning the royalty: the man among the citizens whom they find to be the tallest and to have strength in proportion to his height they find fit to be king."
Herodotus
SONNET 130

My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun;
Coral is far more red than her lips' red;
If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;
If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.
I have seen roses damask'd, red and white,
But no such roses see I in her cheeks;
And in some perfumes is there more delight
Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
I love to hear her speak, yet well I know
That music hath a far more pleasing sound;
I grant I never saw a goddess go;
My mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground:
And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare
As any she belied with false compare.

Shekespare

“On the death of a famous Ethiopian animal fighter named Olympus, the Roman poet Luxorius, wrote in the sixth century A.D. ‘O wonderful, O bold, O swift, O spiraled, O always ready! Not all does your swarthy body harm you because of its blackness. So did nature create black precious ebony…so do black Indian incense and pepper give pleasure.”
luxurious

Philodemus. In reference to a certain Philaenion, short, black, with hair morecurled than parsley and skin tender than down, concludes: "May I love such a Philaenion,golden Cypris, until I find another more perfect".
Philodemus

"Gazing at her beauty I melt like wax before the fire. And if she is black, what difference to me. So are coals when we light them, they shine like rose-buds". Another namedTheocritus contends that those who refer to his Bombyca as sunburned should know that, to him, she is “honey-brown and charming and adds that violets and hyacinthsdark but are the first flowers chosen for nosegays"
Asclepiades.
Snowden.
Com-on Cassiterides is this your first semester in collage? you can always change majors you know something like custodial engineer.
''Anything with negro blood is physically ugly. Black features are not wanted and are deemed the most unattractive. That is why black females spend all their money trying to straighten their hair.

Up to the 1990's before modern political correctness, blacks were always at the bottom of the beauty contests.Blah Blah Blah

-
This is why^ dispite all your rage you are really just ready to cave
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2uvLoj4JC8
Click me^

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^So what you're saying is that Cassi by exposing himself like that is proving F. Cress Welsing right and should quit while he's behind?
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ain't saying nottin just saying!!!.. [Big Grin]

Whatbox
So what you're saying is that Cassi is proving F. Cress Welsing right?

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Blacks have the highest divorce rate. Most are not family orientated. And your definition of 'getting girls' is based on nothing more than sexual intercourse, which dominates their whole subculture in music (along with drugs). Which is why blacks are the most immoral race.

For an ugly people, there sure is a lot of jungle fever going on between white gals and black boys in many "black" an' "white" communities. Is it possible then to say that white gals are attracted more to ugliness?
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatbox, of the little slice 'blacks' have in Hollyweird, most of the biggest 'black' movie stars seem to be the darker skinned brothers; what do you make of that?

Look at Sidney Poitier; he is considered by many as essentially a pioneer in getting non-stereotypical roles for 'blacks' back in the day.

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
quote:
this pic made me think of this thread so i'm randomly postin it

-

[Smile]

(:

I like the one in the middle and on the right [Big Grin]
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:
quote:

For an ugly people, there sure is a lot of jungle fever going on between white gals and black boys in many "black" an' "white" communities. Is it possible then to say that white gals are attracted more to ugliness?
[Big Grin] ***dead from laughter*** [Big Grin]

As Brada-Anansi has shown 'white' people have been attracted more to 'ugliness' for a loooonnnng time; may I add-

quote:
White women showed such a preference for Black men that planters organized a century-long campaign of terror and intimidation. Proscription began early. In 1630, a bare twenty-one years after the Whitechapel sermon, one Hugh Davis was "soundly whipped before an assemblage of Negroes and others for abusing himself to the dishonor of God and the shame of Christians by defiling his body in lying with a Negro." Forty years later colonial males were whipping White women at the post and selling them into slavery to keep them from Black Males.
- BEFORE THE MAYFLOWER, A HISTORY OF BLACK AMERICA, Lerone Bennett, Jr.
Chapter 10: Red, White and Black: Race and Sex, p. 274

[Wink]

Whatbox
Member # 10819

quote:
Originally posted by Booski Love:
quote:
 -

I like the one in the middle and on the right [Big Grin]
I happen to catch my eye on the one to the left. [Smile]
Whatbox
Member # 10819

To balance things out

-

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cassiterides:

''And i bet you spend money trying to straighten your hair and buy light coloured eye contacts to look white...''

...and I'll bet you're one of those multiracial-owning, light-skinned boys who have lost their way? Or maybe you is a bitch? Same difference.

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Respect.

[Smile]

Whatbox
Member # 10819

You know what, i have to admit i ain't gon' lie the one in the middle with the heart tattoo catches my eye too

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com