my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » View Recent Posts: Swenet

View Recent Posts: Swenet all posts | topics started | topics participated in
  Topic Forum Date
1 A-Group Nubians Caucasoid? (post #162) Egyptology
2 A-Group Nubians Caucasoid? (post #159) Egyptology
3 A-Group Nubians Caucasoid? (post #156) Egyptology
4 A-Group Nubians Caucasoid? (post #154) Egyptology
5 Disbelief in human evolution linked to greater prejudice and racism (post #88) Kemet
6 A-Group Nubians Caucasoid? (post #152) Egyptology
7 Disbelief in human evolution linked to greater prejudice and racism (post #85) Kemet
8 Disbelief in human evolution linked to greater prejudice and racism (post #83) Kemet
9 Is Kmtian wavy and straight hair the only trait not shared with Ancient Nubians? (post #725) Egyptology
10 Is Kmtian wavy and straight hair the only trait not shared with Ancient Nubians? (post #722) Egyptology
11 Disbelief in human evolution linked to greater prejudice and racism (post #81) Kemet
12 INDIA is HELL For PASSPORT BROS (post #7) Kemet
13 Been to Africa 7 times(soon to be 8)... Ask me anything (post #33) Kemet
14 Been to Africa 7 times(soon to be 8)... Ask me anything (post #32) Kemet
15 INDIA is HELL For PASSPORT BROS (post #1) Kemet
16 Been to Africa 7 times(soon to be 8)... Ask me anything (post #26) Kemet
17 Disbelief in human evolution linked to greater prejudice and racism (post #44) Kemet
18 Disbelief in human evolution linked to greater prejudice and racism (post #42) Kemet
19 Disbelief in human evolution linked to greater prejudice and racism (post #39) Kemet
20 Disbelief in human evolution linked to greater prejudice and racism (post #37) Kemet
21 aDNA result of an old kingdom upper egyptian ! (post #59) Egyptology
22 Disbelief in human evolution linked to greater prejudice and racism (post #35) Kemet
23 Egyptian zodiac signs and how long do they predate western signs? (post #53) Egyptology
24 Egyptian zodiac signs and how long do they predate western signs? (post #50) Egyptology
25 Egyptian zodiac signs and how long do they predate western signs? (post #47) Egyptology
26 Egyptian zodiac signs and how long do they predate western signs? (post #45) Egyptology
27 Egyptian zodiac signs and how long do they predate western signs? (post #44) Egyptology
28 Ethiopians, Somalis (post #118) Egyptology
29 Ethiopians, Somalis (post #113) Egyptology
30 Egyptian zodiac signs and how long do they predate western signs? (post #42) Egyptology
31 Ethiopians, Somalis (post #111) Egyptology
32 Egyptian zodiac signs and how long do they predate western signs? (post #38) Egyptology
33 Egyptian zodiac signs and how long do they predate western signs? (post #37) Egyptology
34 Ethiopians, Somalis (post #108) Egyptology
35 Egyptian zodiac signs and how long do they predate western signs? (post #34) Egyptology
36 Egyptian zodiac signs and how long do they predate western signs? (post #33) Egyptology
37 Ethiopians, Somalis (post #106) Egyptology
38 Ethiopians, Somalis (post #100) Egyptology
39 Been to Africa 7 times(soon to be 8)... Ask me anything (post #13) Kemet
40 Ethiopians, Somalis (post #98) Egyptology
41 Ethiopians, Somalis (post #97) Egyptology
42 Egyptian zodiac signs and how long do they predate western signs? (post #26) Egyptology
43 Ethiopians, Somalis (post #93) Egyptology
44 Ethiopians, Somalis (post #91) Egyptology
45 Ethiopians, Somalis (post #90) Egyptology
46 Ethiopians, Somalis (post #86) Egyptology
47 South African singer Tyla: Black or Coloured? (post #29) Deshret
48 Egyptian zodiac signs and how long do they predate western signs? (post #24) Egyptology
49 Egyptian zodiac signs and how long do they predate western signs? (post #20) Egyptology
50 Egyptian zodiac signs and how long do they predate western signs? (post #18) Egyptology

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com