EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » What IF History Had Been Different (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What IF History Had Been Different
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ackee:
well Jari-Ankhamun,that's the point why would'nt they split the atom or go to the moon,and when i say mega cities i am talking of the order modern N.Y.,/QB]

O.K tell me ONE thing that has come of good use by spliting the Atom? Tell me why Africans be they from the Nile or West or East be at all interested in The Splitting of the Atom. Tell me one reason why they would be interested in Splitting the Atom and I will answer you why the would'nt.

New York city was one a cess pool of Filth where the Europeans threw sewage in to their only pure drinking aquifer. As a matter of fact New York as well as EVERY LARGE city in AMERICA ARE CESS POOLS of Filth pumping pollution in to the earth. WHY WOULD any Nation of PEOPLE...Despite the Ass Kissing wannabe Asian would WANT to Emulate the Europeans so called vision of a City. Name me ONE city in African Antiqity be it Thebes, Memphis, Merowe, Akum, Timbuctoo, Jenne...etc...THAT POLLUTED THE EARTH...and THEN these SAME PEOPLE the BLATANLY Pump POLLUTION...HAVE THE NERVE to Say..."This Is Architecture"....Africans and Mesoamericans are PRIMITIVE...etc. Please Brother, Don't even GO into Architecture Brother..trust me.
i was thinking of the Abrahamic religions themselves,whitch imposed themselves on others by the hook or the crook,i believe Europeans were incidental to the faith.well Persia did became a multi-national super state not unlike new kingdom Kemet,it still lacked that glue.China made great strides and could have formed that universal empire,they instead moth balled their fleets walled themselves up and restrict forigners to off shore trading post.
now i am not saying it's a better world we have today,for there are plenty of signs that we maybe heading in the wrong direction,right now it seem we have three choices 1:reduce ower numbers 2:send ower excess population else where 3:brace for extinction.
[/QUOTE]
The Abrahmaic religions that of the TRUE God of Israel Judaism and Christianity Which were written in the Torah by our people the Children of Israel ARE the TRUE WORDS OF GOD...so of COURSE they would spread.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ell me why Africans be they from the Nile or West or East be at all interested in The Splitting of the Atom. Tell me one reason why they would be interested in Splitting the Atom and I will answer you why the would'nt.

New York city was one a cess pool of Filth where the Europeans threw sewage in to their only pure drinking aquifer. As a matter of fact New York as well as EVERY LARGE city in AMERICA ARE CESS POOLS of Filth pumping pollution in to the earth. WHY WOULD any Nation of PEOPLE...Despite the Ass Kissing wannabe Asian would WANT to Emulate the Europeans so called vision of a City. Name me ONE city in African Antiqity be it Thebes, Memphis, Merowe, Akum, Timbuctoo, Jenne...etc...THAT POLLUTED THE EARTH...and THEN these SAME PEOPLE the BLATANLY Pump POLLUTION...HAVE THE NERVE to Say..."This Is Architecture"....Africans and Mesoamericans are PRIMITIVE...etc. Please Brother, Don't even GO into Architecture Brother..trust me.

now i am not saying it's a better world we have today,for there are plenty of signs that we maybe heading in the wrong direction,right now it seem we have three choices 1:reduce ower numbers 2:send ower excess population else where 3:brace for extinction. [/qb][/QUOTE]
The Abrahmaic religions that of the TRUE God of Israel Judaism and Christianity Which were written in the Torah by our people the Children of Israel ARE the TRUE WORDS OF GOD...so of COURSE they would spread.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by TheAmericanPatriot:
Jari, the world would have gone on without Europe but it doubtless would have remained in a medieval or even neolithic state possibly even to this day. Anything of value in Africa or Asia was either crought by the British Empire or American business.
Greece, Rome, Britain, America....
The central thrust of the progress of the human race.

Now explain to me how your comment even makes a lick of sense. Africans, Egyptians, Lybians, and even the Nubians were living in civilization as defined by your people Before and nation or tribe in Europe could call its self civilized. Europeans were the last of Humankind to obtain the most basic of civilization..a Written language and if not for ROME EUROPEANS WOULD HAVE NO WRITTEN LANGUAGE and ould be living in straw huts Raiding North Africa Naked smelling like Raw sewage, Trowing sewage into their drinking supplies etc.

If there was no Rome Dummy there would be no European version of History therefore no Neolithic and Mideval Eras, which are nothing but labels that revolves around the formation and Fall of Rome the Mother of Western Civilization.

The Egyptians did'nt create a Neolithic, The Malians did'nt Crate a Mideval Era. The world would be Europe and the Lies it has taught.

Greece, Rome, Brit. America....

Name me one thing good Either of those nations have done for mankind.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeri when you were a kid, did'nt you mix all kinds of cleanzing agents together to see what will happen? some will bubble some made weird hissing sound,and yes some even made you dizzy.we do those things just for the sake of curiousity,just to see what will happend even at risk to one's self or a serious ass whippin.we did those things because we can.now splitting the atom has it's dangers but it's also a source of energy.when you used to wonder off from your parents,it was because you wanted to see what was around the corner,again another reason for some ass whippin.we went to the moon because we could.did we learn anything while up there? some people think so.Abubakari sent his fleet across the Atlantic to the far west it wasn't a trade mission at 1st,it was because he wanted know for the sake of knowing.now mind you i never said we "moderns"are on the right track,but our knowlage is pushing us forward,to where i dont know.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Jeri when you were a kid, did'nt you mix all kinds of cleanzing agents together to see what will happen? some will bubble some made weird hissing sound,and yes some even made you dizzy.we do those things just for the sake of curiousity,just to see what will happend even at risk to one's self or a serious ass whippin.we did those things because we can.now splitting the atom has it's dangers but it's also a source of energy.when you used to wonder off from your parents,it was because you wanted to see what was around the corner,again another reason for some ass whippin.we went to the moon because we could.did we learn anything while up there? some people think so.Abubakari sent his fleet across the Atlantic to the far west it wasn't a trade mission at 1st,it was because he wanted know for the sake of knowing.now mind you i never said we "moderns"are on the right track,but our knowlage is pushing us forward,to where i dont know.

Brother, i am asking you this question becuase you seem to think from a Eurocentric perception. The splitting of the Atom. Europeans knew Damn well what they were doing when they "splt" the Atom. They were not seeking energy out of curiosity. I know what they were doing.

What Nationality are yo by the way.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jamaican American,holder of two passports.well being born an raised in the west our having a somewhat Euro,perception maybe unavoidable we all do,but i try my best to come to terms with the totality of who and what iam and how i relate to my familiy somewhere in mother Africa.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:

...What the nutty professor fails to realize is that he himself subscribes to the European imperialist view that "history is written by the victors". Hence, why he in vain still desperately tries to maintain his fortress of lies constructed by his whites supremacist predecessors. Lies like the Egyptians weren't black but African cacazians etc.

WHAT GETS DEFINED AS HISTORY?

In the last half century, the boundaries of "acceptable" history have been expanded by a multidisciplinary approach, including sources previously dismissed: orature (oral tradition), linguistics, anthropology, social history, art, music and other cultural sources. More recently, the social locations of historians have come under consideration as a factor shaping their perspectives, along with a sense that there is no absolutely "objective" view of history. Past claims of objectivity have biases clearly visible today, notably in siding with European settlers and slavers against non-christian cultures, and the almost total eclipse of female acts and experience from historical accounts.

A reader who might react negatively to a blatant expression of racism often misses perceiving one cloaked in scholarly language, in assumptions, judgments and misinformation most people have not been educated to catch. It does not occur to many people to question a pronounced overemphasis on Europe, the smallest continent (actually, a subcontinent of Asia.) If a chapter or two on African and Asian history is inserted in a textbook, publishers go ahead and call it a world history. Typically, media depictions of history have not caught up with information now available in specialized academic sources, and continue to present the old stereotypes and distortions as fact.

Posts: 26267 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Jamaican American,holder of two passports.well being born an raised in the west our having a somewhat Euro,perception maybe unavoidable we all do,but i try my best to come to terms with the totality of who and what iam and how i relate to my familiy somewhere in mother Africa.

Brother you are not Hamatic(African) There was no such thing as Africa and the land so many claim is named after a White European Roman, Scipio Africanus. You are of the lost tribe of Benjamin Saul our first king in Israel was of the tribe of Benjamin. You are blood relative to King Saul of Israel and me and you are Blood brothers. Im of the tribe of Judah, King David and Yosiah the son of Man is my blood relative. Your history is in the Bible Brother, not with the Hamatic people who sold you into slavery.

Around 70 A.D our people(Judah) fled to Ham(Africa) via Mizriam(Km.t) to flee from the Romans who were destroying our cities. They were throwing us into the Collesium killing our people and burning us alive. We hid amoungst the Hamitic people and brought our culture and civilization to Ham. First Alexandria but we had to flee so we went first through the Atlas Mountains amoung the Libians Hamites(Moors) then to West Africa in Ghana and places like Timbucktu where our literatur still survives. The Hamites sold us.

Also it was our people that built Egypt, our ancestor Abraham brought the knowledge to Mizriam, and our Father of the 12 tribes Joseph known as Imhotep saved Mizriam. Once we left Mizriam Egypt became nothing. Moses the Levite stood up to Pharoah. Pharoah enslaved our people but Ehyah showed him his strength. Ehyah said the HE made Mizriam great to show HIS POWER.
http://www.youtube.com/user/nathanyel7
http://www.youtube.com/user/thegatheringchrist\
http://www.globalsoulpower.com/blogs/16/Black-Hebrews-Establish-Village-of-Peace-in-Israel.html

You are of the Chosen people, wake up brother...
Shalom brother

ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do I get to be a Jew too since my grandfather's name was Josiah?

Sweeet! [Big Grin]

I suppose now that I'm Jewish, I can get a lucrative gig at Goldman Sachs. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Trust me Brother of Benjamin, I used to be an Agnostic. Until I came upon the Gathering of Christ on Youtube. I hated Christianity becuase of its history and used to claim African and call myself black. The truth I saw coming from those men of God changed my life, Youtube deleted their movies but I pray they can repost them so you can see the truth. It says in Isaiah 54: 17 tells us that "No weapon formed against thee shall prosper, and every tounge that shall rise against thee in judgement thou shall condemn. These are the heritage of the servants of the Lord". That means if you are of God and know the truth no man can defeat you...No Man opposing our Brother in the Gathering of Christ has defeated them.

The Most high hears our cries, The Levites(Haitians) the worlds poorest people, it saddens me when I hear about the conditions in Haiti, The people of Issacar, The Mexicans....the Drug situation killing Mexican Brothers by the Hundreds...being opressed by the Spanish. He has chosen people that will stand up for Christ and that will come together once and for all. The Kazars white Europeans that call themselves Jewish ARE NOT the Jews of the Bible.

Read the bible, I mean study it borther...it is your history.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ANTIBODY{herukhuti}:
Do I get to be a Jew too since my grandfather's name was Josiah?

Sweeet! [Big Grin]

I suppose now that I'm Jewish, I can get a lucrative gig at Goldman Sachs. [Roll Eyes]

What is you nationality....

By the way its not Jewish...Jewish means Sort of Jew...Aka Convert. You cannot convert to a bloodline. Also the Bible says the children of Israel shall be slaves and the dung of the Earth. The Jewish people are Kazars and are actually of Satan. The Jewish people orchestrated the Slave Trade, started the Satanist Movement, and their symbol is the Star of Molech.....The Bible never said the Children of Israel would be the richest people of the Earth until he returned...

read and research....
Shalom

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
by the way Yosiah is the name of the son of Man...It means savior. Jesus is not Biblical becuase "J" was not part of our script and wasn't even used until around the 1600's. Yosiah means savior http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com/meaning_of_Yosiah.html
The God of Abraham was named Ehyeh asher Ehyeh( I am that I Am) or the Most high "El-Elyon"

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
http://www.myspace.com/thegatheringofchrist
http://www.youtube.com/user/thegatheringchrist

Sorry the link did'nt work.

Trust me this isn't a Cult and before you reject them please take time to hear them out. There are more Radical "Black" Hebrews that I don't agree with but these guys are here to bring us together under God. Im telling you I used to be agnostic I went to their site to see how much Christianity is full of crap and the bible was a false book. Something happened to me, something woke up. If you don't believe fine...if you want to know more contact me and we can learn together....we don't need a church Just read our history and the word of God...I want to start a Blog to help our people come to understanding but Im just coming into so Im not as learned as I should be...

Hit me up...
Shalom..

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Ok brother Jeri Ankhamun.Where shall we start?ok got it.now while there or were Jews(Hebrews)of African decent,that go cought up in the enslavement trade,the large majority of peoples bought over were people who pratice Africa's oldest home grown religions.most of us new world blacks came from these people,how do i know for sure? for unless the people of the Akan group is counted as non Africans which is heavily represented in places like Jamaica,then what you said connot be true.
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
The name African was taken from a people called the Afer,who lived in North West Africa,the fact that a Roman general was so named means little,another eg; there was a people who lived somewhere south of the desret,called the Nigriate.that name along with people bearing that name end up in Rome,as a concquince you have Roman citizens bearing Nigr as a sir name. as a matter of fact one of the most famous playwrite of ancient Rome was Terence Afer,a self discribed blackman,or was discribed by others as such.btw NIGERIA,Nigr,Niger,Niger river.a people living in Ethiopia goes by the name Afar today.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Ok brother Jeri Ankhamun.Where shall we start?ok got it.now while there or were Jews(Hebrews)of African decent,that go cought up in the enslavement trade,the large majority of peoples bought over were people who pratice Africa's oldest home grown religions.most of us new world blacks came from these people,how do i know for sure? for unless the people of the Akan group is counted as non Africans which is heavily represented in places like Jamaica,then what you said connot be true.

First off you have to believe in the most high...and his Son Yosiah

now You have to remember that the main reason Judah was destroyed as well as Israel before it, was becuase we began to worship Idols. While some of us retained the Religion of our fathers most accepted the religions of the Hamatic people when we (Judah) fled into Ham.

Jeremiah 17: 4..."And thou, even thyself shall discontinue from thin heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land thought Knowest Not"

Lets stop there The most High is speaking to Israel...Now tell me what race of people on earth DO NOT KNOW THEIR REAL HERITAGE....The Hamatic people(Africans) Know their Heritage....The slaves brought to The Americas only know their heritage as far back as slavery.... also he says we will discontinue our Heritage and become servants in an Unkown land...Ham(Africa) was known to the Israelites....What Land was NOT known to the Israelites..Africa, Asia, Europe...OR THE AMERICAS.....??

what happened is we began to adopt the reigions of the Hamatic people...As well as Islam and later Christianity in the new world.
Some of us tried to cling to the religion of our fathers but slowly we gave in and we shipped as slaves. We fled to Km.t then to Morrocco and Al Andalusia then finally to Ghana...by the time of Song-hai we were being targeted....
"The king is a declared enemy of the Jews. He will not allow any to live in the city. If he hears it said that a Berber merchant frequents them or does business with them, he confiscates his goods.".
this is from the traveler Leo Africanus in Timbuctou"....The Jews(Judah,Benjamin and Levi) live peacefully in Western Ham in Ghana and Mali...now they were being targeted....Why becuase soon we would be sold as slaves....Also this destroys the idea that the Hamatic people sold their own...

The King adored his people The Hamatic people..."there are in Timbuktu numerous judges, teachers and priests, all properly appointed by the king. He greatly honors learning. Many hand-written books imported from Barbary are also sold. There is more profit made from this commerce than from all other merchandise"
If the Hamatic people(Africans) were really our brothers why don't they accept us...?
We I have to go to school...I hope t continue...Im not done brother...
Shalom

TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheAmericanPatriot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jari, the Bible is not a history book.
Posts: 2069 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Officially it's not; it's a religious book.

But that doesn't mean there is no history written in it...

quote:

...What the nutty professor fails to realize is that he himself subscribes to the European imperialist view that "history is written by the victors". Hence, why he in vain still desperately tries to maintain his fortress of lies constructed by his whites supremacist predecessors. Lies like the Egyptians weren't black but African cacazians etc.

In the last half century, the boundaries of "acceptable" history have been expanded by a multidisciplinary approach, including sources previously dismissed: orature (oral tradition), linguistics, anthropology, social history, art, music and other cultural sources. More recently, the social locations of historians have come under consideration as a factor shaping their perspectives, along with a sense that there is no absolutely "objective" view of history. Past claims of objectivity have biases clearly visible today, notably in siding with European settlers and slavers against non-christian cultures, and the almost total eclipse of female acts and experience from historical accounts.

A reader who might react negatively to a blatant expression of racism often misses perceiving one cloaked in scholarly language, in assumptions, judgments and misinformation most people have not been educated to catch. It does not occur to many people to question a pronounced overemphasis on Europe, the smallest continent (actually, a subcontinent of Asia.) If a chapter or two on African and Asian history is inserted in a textbook, publishers go ahead and call it a world history. Typically, media depictions of history have not caught up with information now available in specialized academic sources, and continue to present the old stereotypes and distortions as fact.

Posts: 26267 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmer Menes
Member # 16122

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmer Menes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jari-Ankhamun:
[QUOTE]Brother you are not Hamatic(African) There was no such thing as Africa and the land so many claim is named after a White European Roman, Scipio Africanus. You are of the lost tribe of Benjamin Saul our first king in Israel was of the tribe of Benjamin. You are blood relative to King Saul of Israel and me and you are Blood brothers. Im of the tribe of Judah, King David and Yosiah the son of Man is my blood relative. Your history is in the Bible Brother, not with the Hamatic people who sold you into slavery.

Would I, as a diaspora Nigerian, be classified as a Hamitic descendant of the slave traders? Just out of interest...
Posts: 365 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Narmer Menes wrote:
------------------------------
------------------------------

Would you as a person who washes his boodie once a month, be able to get a girlfriend if you washed it twice a month?

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmer Menes
Member # 16122

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Narmer Menes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ LMAO... that was actually funny!

I can see why the mods keep you around...

Good day to you Argyle...

Posts: 365 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Narmer Menes:
quote:
[QUOTE]Brother you are not Hamatic(African) There was no such thing as Africa and the land so many claim is named after a White European Roman, Scipio Africanus. You are of the lost tribe of Benjamin Saul our first king in Israel was of the tribe of Benjamin. You are blood relative to King Saul of Israel and me and you are Blood brothers. Im of the tribe of Judah, King David and Yosiah the son of Man is my blood relative. Your history is in the Bible Brother, not with the Hamatic people who sold you into slavery.

Would I, as a diaspora Nigerian, be classified as a Hamitic descendant of the slave traders? Just out of interest...
I never said all the Hamatic people were slave traders but many of the Hamatic people gained. participated and benifited from the Slave trade...Look at the Asante kingdome. Many Hamtic people had nothing to do with the slave trade.

I've always enjoyed you input and you have a sound mind, so don't take this as an attack on the Hamatic(African) people. my Mission is to awaken my brothers of Israel, not to judge the Ganiles. Revenge is not mine it belongs to the most high. Besides the Hatic people are not in any danger as far as I know...I still have to read and research...

To American Patriot, Explain what History is and how the Bible does not fit as History. I bet if it was an Egyptian Heiroglyph or some paintings on a cave I would be history...what a loser you are.

Typical Christian....

Shalom Narmer..hope we can stay on good terms...
American Patriot...The Most high sees you Brah, you think you are going to get away with your blaphemy against my Fathers Lord Ehyeh..you think your sinful Cesspool Nation of the Beast can stop and War agianst my God.....But God will show just as he dd pharoah...Im not even worried about you dude...so just keep on.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
^ Officially it's not; it's a religious book.

But that doesn't mean there is no history written in it...

quote:

"Officially" by whose standards...Let me guess...The European. LOL, man you guys on here are some hypocrites. You all whine all day about Eurocentrism but use Eurocentric standards to define yourselves. So how is the Bible not History and the Egyptians a people that Lied and distorted "history" to fit their standards History. How is a bunch of Monkey Bones considered history...LOL...

The Torah(Bible) was my Fathers and my peoples History until you gentiles took it and distorted it.

It does'nt matter You American Pat, and every soul alive and that has live has confessed my Lord is the Most High...

Phillipians 2:10
"That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth"
11. Tha every tounge should confess that Yosiah is Lord, to the Glory of the father".
"For it is written, "As certainly as I live, declares the Lord, every knee will bow to me, and every tongue will praise God."
Shalom

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Brother, i am asking you this question becuase you seem to think from a Eurocentric perception. The splitting of the Atom. Europeans knew Damn well what they were doing when they "splt" the Atom. They were not seeking energy out of curiosity. I know what they were doing.

And i'm curious. What were they doing; what are you getting at?

Though i think i see where you're coming from, i think some sons (or daughters) of Africans would have been interested in the properties of matter..

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:

"Officially" by whose standards...Let me guess...The European. LOL, man you guys on here are some hypocrites. You all whine all day about Eurocentrism but use Eurocentric standards to define yourselves. So how is the Bible not History and the Egyptians a people that Lied and distorted "history" to fit their standards History. How is a bunch of Monkey Bones considered history...LOL...

The Torah(Bible) was my Fathers and my peoples History until you gentiles took it and distorted it.

It does'nt matter You American Pat, and every soul alive and that has live has confessed my Lord is the Most High...

"That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth"
11. Tha every tounge should confess that Yosiah is Lord, to the Glory of the father".
"For it is written, "As certainly as I live, declares the Lord, every knee will bow to me, and every tongue will praise God."
Shalom

Save your paranoia. The 'Bible' is officially a religious book in GENERAL and not by Europeans, simply because of the fact that the main subject matter is of a religious nature. The same is said of Quran of the Arabs, the Srutis of India, and any other scripture deemed 'holy'.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Shalom

Save your paranoia. The 'Bible' is officially a religious book in GENERAL and not by Europeans, simply because of the fact that the main subject matter is of a religious nature. The same is said of Quran of the Arabs, the Srutis of India, and any other scripture deemed 'holy'.
Brother the Bible is a history book FIRST becuase the most high made it that way to bring his people Israel out of slumber as well as a holy book so we can understand how he works and how to obey his commandments.

The main subject matter the Torah(old Testament) is ALL about the History and formation of Israel with the Books of Moses...the prophesy of the Prophets and coming of Yosiah....and the fall and future of the children of Israel. as well as the covenants the most high set up with his people.

The New Testament is about the journey of Yosiah the answer to the Old Prophets who said a savior of Israel shall come. It has a lot of history and to be an Israelite you must read and believe in the most high.
While it is religious it is still the Heritage of the Children of Israel..

Judah — Black Americans
Benjamin — West Indians
Levi — Haitians
Simeon — Dominicans
Zebulon — Guatemalans, Panamanians
Ephraim — Puerto Ricans
Manasseh — Cubans
Gad — Native American Indians
Reuben — Seminole Indians
Asher — Colombians, Uruguayans
Napthali — Argentines, Chileans
Issachar — Mexicans

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Brother Jeri Ankhamun,if you are comming from a religious persective,then conversation becomes difficult, but i will try anyways.the ashanti were both slavers and enslaved,just like most African nations,I know this because to this day in Jamaica we have people who carry sir names from amongst the Akan peoples.names like Kwaku,Cudjoe,Cuffi,and so on most of these people lives in Maroon communites.the stories we listen to,like brother Anansi,the tricktser spider came from them an African people to the core.even our everday speech betrays this,when we want to show you something close to us we say cooyah>look here,something far,we say coodeh.to eat>nayam.nayami nayami>a greedy person.and such patern can be found all over the Caribbean,and the main land it self.the people of Haiti,Cuba,Brazil,are imho,are the most Afrocentered in terms of their religions.
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
I just notice a problem with your table of nations list.Benjamin,>West Indians levi>haitians your table of nations list.Benjamin,levi>haitians Simeon>Dominicans Zebulon>Guatemalans,Panamanians,Ephraim>Puerto Ricans, and Manasseh are all West Indians. and what about the folks in the eastern caribbean,like Trinidadians, St.Vincent Turks and Cacoes,Martinque,Barbadoes,Guyana,Guadeloupe etc; where do they fit in your 12 tribes senario?
Narmer Menes
Member # 16122

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmer Menes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

I never said all the Hamatic people were slave traders but many of the Hamatic people gained. participated and benifited from the Slave trade...Look at the Asante kingdome. Many Hamtic people had nothing to do with the slave trade.

I've always enjoyed you input and you have a sound mind, so don't take this as an attack on the Hamatic(African) people. my Mission is to awaken my brothers of Israel, not to judge the Ganiles. Revenge is not mine it belongs to the most high. Besides the Hatic people are not in any danger as far as I know...I still have to read and research...

To American Patriot, Explain what History is and how the Bible does not fit as History. I bet if it was an Egyptian Heiroglyph or some paintings on a cave I would be history...what a loser you are.

Typical Christian....

Shalom Narmer..hope we can stay on good terms...
American Patriot...The Most high sees you Brah, you think you are going to get away with your blaphemy against my Fathers Lord Ehyeh..you think your sinful Cesspool Nation of the Beast can stop and War agianst my God.....But God will show just as he dd pharoah...Im not even worried about you dude...so just keep on.

We definately won't become enemies, and I'm glad you enjoy my posts.

I'll be honest with you though, I'm very dubious about these divisive doctrines that demonise domestic Africans who are supposed to be your brothers.

Yes, African nations did trade slaves, but no more than Europe and Asia did. Europe has covered up the crime of their slave abductions by claiming Africa gave away their populace for finances, but omitting the numerous wars we fought to keep Europeans at bay from world History. Sadly, may African Americans seem to have bought into this lie, and see domestic African's as the reason for their diaspora, when in reality the abductions were infinitely more numerous than any trade. The Slave abductions were just a continuation of bad blood and a preemptive strike against the Africans that had dominated Europe. Hamitics/African's, whatever you want to call them are not your enemy, but rather your brothers, and this viewpoint is not healthy. I think if you had better knowledge of the transatlantic slave crime, you would not be so quick to distance yourselves from the people that fought to protect (contrary to Eurocentric historical distortions)...

On a side note, I was a Christian for 10 years, until I started reading and realised that the Bible was just poorly interpreted African religion and philosophy. The Bible itself is unashamedly polytheistic and highly misunderstood. I hope my post is taken in the right sentiment...

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Jeri where art thou my brother? it's been 3days:
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Narmer, most of us (middle passage United Sates diaspora) have this natural, built in BS detecter instinct to consider anything "they" push for as most likely BS to the point where those of us without detailed knowledge will even counter-claim that Africans didn't have any choice in the matter, which is only true in certain instances where people were kidnapped or sabotaged.

quote:
I'm very dubious about these divisive doctrines that demonise domestic Africans who are supposed to be your brothers
Well i've met them, and went to their site, and have to say alot more of the average brothers and sisters on the street are much more divisive when it comes to Ham (people of Africa) than they.

Central perp is the completely negative image of Africa which is probably what coerces one (of us) to willingly believe we were brutally enslaved in Africa the same manner as over here.

The ones i met were some of the least divisive people ever. For one, i went to there youtube site and seen a video where an outsider asks a woman why she wears african clothing to which she replies i wear the clothing of ham and of our brothers and sisters in Ham because that's the land we came from before we were over here. Also, ive only seen like two sites but they each say that the children of israel are in africa (certain tribes ican't remember), they don't name American nations like the ones i've seen Jari name above, but then, someone told me they saw the outragious black hebrews in Chicago like the ones in new york, so i'm guessing there are different groups or something. The ones i met didn't call themselves black hebrews, but israelites.

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
@ FreeHand I do not deny that black folks of the Hebrew faith were caught up in the enslavement trade like black folks of the Islamic faith and even of the Christian faith {Congo and Angola}by other Christians IE; Portugese and Spanish.but to suggest that all who became captives of the new world were just members of the Hebrew faith is just plain wrong.
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
@ FreeHand I do not deny that black folks of the Hebrew faith were caught up in the enslavement trade like black folks of the Islamic faith and even of the Christian faith {Congo and Angola}by other Christians IE; Portugese and Spanish.but to suggest that all who became captives of the new world were just members of the Hebrew faith is just plain wrong.
Whatbox
Member # 10819

^agreed.

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Jeri where art thou my brother? it's been 3days:

Sorry Brother, Im an Architecture Major..so you have to realise how little time I have for the internet.

Anyway, As freehand said there are many different "Black Hebrews" some believe they are God People and God will kill everyone...some believe God will spare some...Some believe that Israel was and extension of Africa....some believe that Akenaton had something to do with the Hebrew faith. I just came on to this but I want to read the bible and see what message the Most high has for us. I believe that our people were punished for what we did but I have to find out myself.

Ackee, my best guess is that there are people in Brazil, and othe South American Nations that are part of the Bloodline, Plus many people in Europe, Canada and Africa as well....how can we know for sure is unlikely but as long as we follow Gods rule which all should we should be fine.

Truthfully I never felt Christianity was good for our people, Nor Islam. All of these churches and our people still killing, raping and acting ignorant. Turn on "The First 48" and see how US SO CALLED privilliaged African americans live in Gods Blessed land Of America. There IS SOMETHING WRONG...in America...
..WHY THE HELL ARE WE LIVING LIKE THIS...when WE MADE THE NATION....We were shipped like Cargo, Vomiting and Pissing all over each other...Trown to sharks....Then our families split apart....Then we are told to GET OVER IT...not only by Europeans, but every Nation of people including Africans, and asians...etc. No other Nation of people went through what we did OTHER THAN the Biblical Hebrews..so maybe thats why is makes sense to me, But hell even the Pharoah of Egypt had More Dignity than these Europeans...

http://www.religioustolerance.org/bhi.htm
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/judaism/FAQ/07-Jews-As-Nation/section-8.html

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^^
The Above links are the best sites to desribe the "Black Hebrews" as unbiased as can be.

Its hard to accept at first, I have to give up pork...I still have Bacon I bought for my Ham Sandwiches...Thankfully I like Turkey. Im trying to get used to the Sabbath..and follow the other Dietary and General laws set out in the Bible It may seem crazy but I see how the Bible has been predicting how the Earth and Civilization will be. First the Prophets including Jesus said that Jeruselem would be destroyed and the people of Israel would be afflicted. And it came true.

Then John of revelation saw that Christianity would spread and become a World religion....That a Whore(Rome) would use Christianity to fool the world and become drunken off their blood...During John's time Christianity was nothing but a cult....people would have laughed at the Idea of the faith becoming a world religion.

Also how can John predict that the Mark of the beast would be placed "IN" the right and had no the forehead...The Tech. did'nt exist...Now we have this Veri-Chip nonsense.

Plus these Brothers are in the Ghettos unlike T.D Jakes, Tyler Perry...etc...This is where we should be...First in the Ghettos...to straighten our people out...Then The Reservations...for the Native Am. Then to Mexico and Central and Southern America...

Thanks for the responses...
Shalom

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jari-Ankhamun

Your comments are what should be spoken by people who have found the truth of God. Learning about Jesus/God is a very important step to freeing your mind from the nonsense that the Elite has put on "ALL" people. The Bible is the truth, I will always stand for.

Reading the psalms, proverbs, and the Gospels, has brought me out of a lot of trouble.

It also shows the value of women. Proverbs speaks about wisdom, Knowledge as women figures.
The women prophets in the Old Testament and Jesus revealing himself to women after his resurrection. The scriptures has helped me throught the good times and the bad times.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Well brother I never begruged or knowingly insults anyone's faith,if it works for you and keeps you grounded,then that's a good thing.But keep in mind like i told King in another thread that they are contradictions in every civilizations,religions and socio-economic systems.if you find yourself engaging in something that defies common sense, then walk away.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Well brother I never begruged or knowingly insults anyone's faith,if it works for you and keeps you grounded,then that's a good thing.But keep in mind like i told King in another thread that they are contradictions in every civilizations,religions and socio-economic systems.if you find yourself engaging in something that defies common sense, then walk away.

No you did'nt offend me Borther....Im glad you and I had this discussion...and yes Nothing is perfect....but this so called Western/American civilization is screwed up and is nothing worth while. Built of slavery, thievery and Lies...and stealing and distorting other cultures. Dehumanizing people...Killing and Stealing...Making the world believe that The Most High's Son WAS a Murdering European...All of their Lies and evil will come falling flat...If you believe in the Bible or not..its obvious that America and the West is on the steady decline....

King, yes...its crazy how our solution to our problems was right in our own house....I have almost 7 or 8 bibles in my house... don't need to buy anything....Well except for the Aprocrypha..and the Book of Enoch(Wich I will get next week)...We HAve to read the Bible for our own....The Church is a hinderance....

Like I told Ackee...I never seen anything like what these people are teaching...and even though I still believe that God has a message of Salvation for all people including White people...the people who need the Message the most is the people on Reservations...In the Ghettos.....3rd and 2nd class citizens in Nations like South America and Mexico....etc.

Narmer Menes
Member # 16122

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

No you did'nt offend me Borther....Im glad you and I had this discussion...and yes Nothing is perfect....but this so called Western/American civilization is screwed up and is nothing worth while. Built of slavery, thievery and Lies...and stealing and distorting other cultures. Dehumanizing people...Killing and Stealing...Making the world believe that The Most High's Son WAS a Murdering European...All of their Lies and evil will come falling flat...If you believe in the Bible or not..its obvious that America and the West is on the steady decline....

King, yes...its crazy how our solution to our problems was right in our own house....I have almost 7 or 8 bibles in my house... don't need to buy anything....Well except for the Aprocrypha..and the Book of Enoch(Wich I will get next week)...We HAve to read the Bible for our own....The Church is a hinderance....

Like I told Ackee...I never seen anything like what these people are teaching...and even though I still believe that God has a message of Salvation for all people including White people...the people who need the Message the most is the people on Reservations...In the Ghettos.....3rd and 2nd class citizens in Nations like South America and Mexico....etc.

Not African's though? In spite of being the most exploited peoples on the planet, and dying on a scale unmatched in the America's, somehow, they are deserving of this treatment, because they are Hamites? Because their descendants are Hamitic? Although everything you're learning might sound sensible fit like a glove, if you do some searching and learning beyond what you're being taught, you might find there are historical, cultural and anthropological inconsistencies. First of all, genetics and tradition do not suggest that AA's are of a different parental lineage than domestic Africans, so whether or not you share a continent, you still share blood, thats just a fact. Labelling domestic African's Hamites, and diaspora African's Judean's does not make what you're proposing more than a myth. What of Liberian's, freed American slaves who returned to the African continent and were given a nation? Are they no longer Judeans according to your theory? What of the AA's who have genetically traced roots back to individual nationalities in Africa, via genetics? What of the fact that West Indian Patois uses elements of Gha and Yoruba? Why is there no oral tradition of African's selling Israelites as slave's to the Europeans? What of the various wars fought on the African continent to put an end to the slave abductions and occupations? If AA's are Israelites, shouldn't there be genetics to support this? Shouldn't you resemble East African's as opposed to West African's, since you had nothing to do with West Africa apart from being sold as slaves (according your philosophy)?

Biblically, the entire Northern section (10 tribes of Israel) were dispersed BEFORE the new testament (time of Christ) by the Babylonian invasion. During New Testament only the 2 southern tribes, Judah and Benjamin tribes remained.

Were you aware that the people you referred to as the 'great whore' actually concatenated the New Testament that you so faithfully refer to? The council of Nicea was unapologetically Roman and not in the slightest spiritual. The messianic Yashua was raised and educated in Egypt. Hundreds of books were destroyed and only a few selected. The book of revelations was not a part of the original new testament concatenation, and many believed it didn't actually exist.

2/3 of the New testament were written by a Roman, and self proclaimed Disciple, whom witnessed his own inaugaration into discipleship, even though no prophecy preluded this act and 12th disciple had already been selected.

quote:
Levi — Haitians
Simeon — Dominicans
Ephraim — Puerto Ricans
Manasseh — Cubans
Issachar — Mexicans

How is this any different that glorified mormonism. Suggesting that somehow God has transferred his point of focus from East to West. All of the sudden only non-whites from on or around the American continent are the concern of God? Don't you think this is slightly conceted? Why is there no semblance of Judaism reflected in the ancient religion of the native American's or carib's? Every people you've mentioned above are well established mulatto races between spanish/portugese and African...

I hope this is not taken offensively, but it took me a lot research and the willingness to accept my own insignificance before I realised that my faith, was just faith, and not intelligence or wisdom. Don't take anyones word for anything. If you can prove me wrong by undertaking a learned study, then you have not only proved me wrong, but proved yourself right. If you find yourself not accepting what I'm saying as it doesn't fit into your belief system, then what you have is blind faith.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Not African's though? In spite of being the most exploited peoples on the planet, and dying on a scale unmatched in the America's, somehow, they are deserving of this treatment, because they are Hamites? Because their descendants are Hamitic? Although everything you're learning might sound sensible fit like a glove, if you do some searching and learning beyond what you're being taught, you might find there are historical, cultural and anthropological inconsistencies. First of all, genetics and tradition do not suggest that AA's are of a different parental lineage than domestic Africans, so whether or not you share a continent, you still share blood, thats just a fact. Labelling domestic African's Hamites, and diaspora African's Judean's does not make what you're proposing more than a myth. What of Liberian's, freed American slaves who returned to the African continent and were given a nation? Are they no longer Judeans according to your theory? What of the AA's who have genetically traced roots back to individual nationalities in Africa, via genetics? What of the fact that West Indian Patois uses elements of Gha and Yoruba? Why is there no oral tradition of African's selling Israelites as slave's to the Europeans? What of the various wars fought on the African continent to put an end to the slave abductions and occupations? If AA's are Israelites, shouldn't there be genetics to support this? Shouldn't you resemble East African's as opposed to West African's, since you had nothing to do with West Africa apart from being sold as slaves (according your philosophy)?

Biblically, the entire Northern section (10 tribes of Israel) were dispersed BEFORE the new testament (time of Christ) by the Babylonian invasion. During New Testament only the 2 southern tribes, Judah and Benjamin tribes remained.

Were you aware that the people you referred to as the 'great whore' actually concatenated the New Testament that you so faithfully refer to? The council of Nicea was unapologetically Roman and not in the slightest spiritual. The messianic Yashua was raised and educated in Egypt. Hundreds of books were destroyed and only a few selected. The book of revelations was not a part of the original new testament concatenation, and many believed it didn't actually exist.

2/3 of the New testament were written by a Roman, and self proclaimed Disciple, whom witnessed his own inaugaration into discipleship, even though no prophecy preluded this act and 12th disciple had already been selected.

quote:
Levi — Haitians
Simeon — Dominicans
Ephraim — Puerto Ricans
Manasseh — Cubans
Issachar — Mexicans

How is this any different that glorified mormonism. Suggesting that somehow God has transferred his point of focus from East to West. All of the sudden only non-whites from on or around the American continent are the concern of God? Don't you think this is slightly conceted? Why is there no semblance of Judaism reflected in the ancient religion of the native American's or carib's? Every people you've mentioned above are well established mulatto races between spanish/portugese and African...

I hope this is not taken offensively, but it took me a lot research and the willingness to accept my own insignificance before I realised that my faith, was just faith, and not intelligence or wisdom. Don't take anyones word for anything. If you can prove me wrong by undertaking a learned study, then you have not only proved me wrong, but proved yourself right. If you find yourself not accepting what I'm saying as it doesn't fit into your belief system, then what you have is blind faith.

I agree, like I said im trying to research my self....and you know what there is no real way of knowing WHO is Israel or not so that is why Im going to research myself. I don't believe everything I am told....just enough to understand. I agree with you about Africans and there truthfully no matter what I still feel a connection to Africa(Ham).. The New Testament was written by Jews and wether Rome cannonized the Bible means nothing..They were just used by the Most High. Rome is the Great Whore due to what the Romans were doing to the Jews and early christians. St. John( a Jew) wrote the revalation...that is fact...why would a Roman write a book condemning Rome in codes

As far as the other "evidence" and Blind Faith....my arguement is that all Sciences deep down are philosophies..and what people believe is based on SOME SORT of Blind Faith. I know a Muslim friend of Arab decent that Knows, Studied and is well versed in the story of Homosapiens and Out of Africa..etc. Having a conversation He told me that He does'nt believe in Lucy...or evolution....That the Koran was all he needed. When asked Why he does'nt believe....despite the "concrete" evidence of OOA he asked simply...How do We know what is true or Not...are we not believing blindly, as we accuse him, in a theory that when it comes to it can never be proven 100%.....

You have faith in something brother...Hell in MOST THINGS...we all have faiths...Wisdom can come from faith..

You are'nt insignifigant...If you were insignifigant would you and I be having this conversation.

Also there is history of Jews in West Africa..as early as biblical times according to some sources. There were sure Hebrew settlements in North Africa(Morocco) and West Africa...all attested to by Arab geographers and travellers to Ghana, Mali and Timbuctu. Also the Jews had a history in West Africa some 1500 years give or take. The Jews had plenty of refuge in West Africa until the time around Askia Muhammed.

To me all Africans have a resemblece....Even though there are certain looks to various African people..The is really No East African look...or West African look...Ive seen some Indian people that when wearing garments have fooled me as African American...This one guy wearing a baseball cap looked like a AA until I saw his Indian wife and Child. Even then Ive seen people that were I think were Indian but looked like African Americans

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Also from my studies so far...The are still authentic Jews in africa..
http://www.mindspring.com/~jaypsand/index.htm
http://www.mindspring.com/~jaypsand/ghanaP2.htm
http://www.mindspring.com/~jaypsand/ghanaP5.htm

Ill try to put together an "argument/explanation"...but I have school...see ya later.

Shalom

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Hey Jeri,one small difference between science and religion is science can be self correcting,but how can one correct what God said?
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

While it is religious it is still the Heritage of the Children of Israel..

Judah — Black Americans
Benjamin — West Indians
Levi — Haitians
Simeon — Dominicans
Ephraim — Puerto Ricans
Manasseh — Cubans
Issachar — Mexicans

[Eek!] Okay, now I know you're nuts. Moving on...
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Hey Jeri,one small difference between science and religion is science can be self correcting,but how can one correct what God said?

True but there are certain Laws in science that until proven wrong, so how is that no different than believing what God says stands. Like I said we all have faith in something..Science is no different from Religion...a phiosophical belief trying to explain Mans role in Nature and the Universe...
am I right

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
But Jeri,that is the "diffrerence",science can be proven wrong.eg;and don't mistake me for an egg head,but the laws of quantum physics do not apply in this dimension.1+1=2 in our dimension,in quantum physics not necessarly true.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com