EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » White Medieval Art (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: White Medieval Art
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
There are many Neanderthal sites in Europe.
Modern Europeans have 1-4% Neanderthal DNA
Most Africans/African Americans have none, and a small amount found in Maasai is though due to back migration.
That means you aint European capishe?

What a sad, pathetic liar you are.

The study says that "Modern" Africans don't have Neanderthal DNA. As I have shown, there are Blacks all over the world who were the original settlers there, they are NOT modern Africans, just like Black Europeans were NOT modern Africans.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
Mike , blithering idiot, there are reconstuctions of Europeans of 25kya who had some admixture with Neanderthals

Oh, you mean like THESE????

-  -

How can you tell if one of these Black men have the 1-4% Neanderthal?

Both probably had more than 4% Neanderthal DNA.
The wavy haired guy on the left that looks Australian probably had more Neanderthal DNA (perhaps Densiova)

The guy at right who looks like a Russian wrestler would probably have a much lower Neanderthal DNA percentage since the Neanderthals had died out over 10,000 years earlier and the admixture is diminishing over the generations.
He could pass for a modern Russian

The above is a good example of how the facial features evolved from 34,000 B.C. to 26,000 B.C.

Mike, thanks, this is good

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

The study says that "Modern" Africans don't have Neanderthal DNA. As I have shown, there are Blacks all over the world who were the original settlers there, they are NOT modern Africans, just like Black Europeans were NOT modern Africans.

Dummy you put up Oceanic people, their DNA is Denisovan which is identifiably different than that of European Neanderthals.
Look up something " denisova", ignoramus. It is one specific Siberian site
You are African American like me, clown, not Oceanic

quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:

the term black is a definition to refer to ethnic groups of Africa or African descent.

Denisova hominins, or Denisovans, are Paleolithic-era members of a species of human or subspecies of Homo sapiens. In March 2010, scientists announced the discovery of a finger bone fragment of a juvenile female who lived about 41,000 years ago, found in the remote Denisova Cave in the Altai Mountains in Siberia, a cave which has also been inhabited by Neanderthals and modern humans.[ Two teeth and a toe bone belonging to different members of the same population have since been reported.

Analysis of the mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) of the finger bone showed it to be genetically distinct from the mtDNAs of Neanderthals and modern humans.[Subsequent study of the nuclear genome from this specimen suggests that this group shares a common origin with Neanderthals, that they ranged from Siberia to Southeast Asia, and that they lived among and interbred with the ancestors of some present-day modern humans, with up to 6% of the DNA of Melanesians and Australian Aborigines deriving from Denisovans.

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn you're stupid, you have turned this thread into hashing and rehashing whatever nonsense that comes into your head. Have you forgotten that just a few posts back you admitted that Whites are Central Asians? So European Albinos really don't have any place in the conversation - do they!
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike come off it and stop spouting racist epithets thanks. BTW where is my apology Mike, you owe me one for calling me a liar, I'm waiting Whitey hater, Whitey killer. BTW Yes you do HATE Whites, you hate us with a passion you are unable to control, why else would you try to steal our history, our heritage, our identities, our homeland. Why else would you try to brainwash White youth to think they have no history, no heritage, no identity, no homeland to call their own, no ancestors, nothing to be proud of as a people, that their people/ancestors never accomplished/did/built anything all while demeaning, degrading, dehumanizing them by spouting racist epithets at them. Just admit it Mike you are a Black racist/Black supremacist who hates White people, wants to exterminate Whitey (including children & babies), but not only do you hate Whites you also hate your African self, that's why you vehemently deny being AFRICAN, deny AFRICA as your homeland. At least when I say I'm NOT African & Africa is NOT MY homeland, I'm telling the truth LOL. At least I don't deny my Europeaness, I don't deny being European & don't deny my homeland Europe ROTFLMBO.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

the first Europeans were Central Asians and before that people of India.

The Path of Migration of the first Europeans>

Exiting Africa around Ethiopia/Djibouti

then out of Africa to

Yemen
Oman
Iran
Pakistan
India
Central Asia
Russia
Europe

As we can see your Russians below fit into this scheme
Before they were Russian they were Central Asians, etc etc

quote:

-  -

Ok fine

You say Doxies is not European. She says she is European

Ok fine

now moving on to lamin

He says he's African,

Ok fine

So Mike what the hell are you?

do you have any idea or are you still wondering?

How can you tell a person who they're not and not have the foggiest idea of who you are?

On what continent did your ancestors live 1000 years ago ???

that is the question. Will you ever know or will you be lost for the rest of your life?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
Mike come off it and stop spouting racist epithets thanks. BTW where is my apology Mike, you owe me one for calling me a liar, I'm waiting Whitey hater, Whitey killer. BTW Yes you do HATE Whites, you hate us with a passion you are unable to control, why else would you try to steal our history, our heritage, our identities, our homeland. Why else would you try to brainwash White youth to think they have no history, no heritage, no identity, no homeland to call their own, no ancestors, nothing to be proud of as a people, that their people/ancestors never accomplished/did/built anything all while demeaning, degrading, dehumanizing them by spouting racist epithets at them. Just admit it Mike you are a Black racist/Black supremacist who hates White people, wants to exterminate Whitey (including children & babies), but not only do you hate Whites you also hate your African self, that's why you vehemently deny being AFRICAN, deny AFRICA as your homeland. At least when I say I'm NOT African & Africa is NOT MY homeland, I'm telling the truth LOL. At least I don't deny my Europeaness, I don't deny being European & don't deny my homeland Europe ROTFLMBO.

Doxie dear, that Sounds familiar, I wonder where it was that I read stuff like that.

Wiki:

Treatment of slaves in the United States

1850 publication provided slaveholders with guidance on how to produce the "ideal slave":

Maintain strict discipline and unconditional submission.
Create a sense of personal inferiority, so that slaves "know their place."
Instill fear.
Teach servants to take interest in their master's enterprise.
Deprive access to education and recreation, to ensure that slaves remain uneducated, helpless and dependent.
Frequent public floggings reminded every slave of the penalty for inefficient labor, disorderly conduct, or refusal to accept the authority of a superior."

As an Albino American Southerner, What Gall you have for talking sh!t like that.

BTW Doxie, get it through your head - YOU ARE NOT EUROPEAN!
You ARE Asian.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Doxies, Mike doesn't even know who he is

yet he knows who you are

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Doxies, Mike doesn't even know who he is

yet he knows who you are

A descendant of Central Asians?
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Dummy you put up Oceanic people, their DNA is Denisovan which is identifiably different than that of European Neanderthals.
Look up something " denisova", ignoramus. It is one specific Siberian site
You are African American like me, clown, not Oceanic

quote:

the term black is a definition to refer to ethnic groups of Africa or African descent.

Denisova hominins, or Denisovans, are Paleolithic-era members of a species of human or subspecies of Homo sapiens. In March 2010, scientists announced the discovery of a finger bone fragment of a juvenile female who lived about 41,000 years ago, found in the remote Denisova Cave in the Altai Mountains in Siberia, a cave which has also been inhabited by Neanderthals and modern humans.[ Two teeth and a toe bone belonging to different members of the same population have since been reported.

Analysis of the mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) of the finger bone showed it to be genetically distinct from the mtDNAs of Neanderthals and modern humans.[Subsequent study of the nuclear genome from this specimen suggests that this group shares a common origin with Neanderthals, that they ranged from Siberia to Southeast Asia, and that they lived among and interbred with the ancestors of some present-day modern humans, with up to 6% of the DNA of Melanesians and Australian Aborigines deriving from Denisovans.

LOL at the above.

Is this for all or some? Which segment of the population? LOL

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^I really wish some of you had laughed at this latest Albino nonsense. That would have shown that you had learned to be skeptical of Albino bullsh1t.

Lets recap:

Idiot Albinos like Lioness have declared that on the basis on a 40,000 yo tooth, and part of a finger, a whole new creature existed, evidence of which is found nowhere else.

You might also want to read-up on how hard is is to extract DNA from old remains and what the chances of error are.

Look up the meaning of Melanesian and then read the Melanesian part, the Albinos are just so full of sh1t, you'll get a big laugh.

Denisova is so bullsh1t that this is all Encyclopaedia Britannica has to say about it.

TITLE: Denisova Cave (cave, Russia)
...sapiens) and possibly Neanderthals (H. neanderthalensis) at different times. In addition, they have discovered evidence of occupation by a previously unknown group of hominins, dubbed the Denisovans, who were neither modern humans nor Neanderthals. The cave is known locally as Aju-Tasch, which means “bear rock” in Russian.

But this is what nonsense the crazy Albino Boys at Wiki and National Geographic have:

https://genographic.nationalgeographic.com/denisovan/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denisova_hominin

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike, who the heck are you to tell someone else who they are? You won't even admit to being AFRICAN ROTFLMBO.

No I am NOT Asian,Whites do NOT look like any of the Asian peoples. I am EUROPEAN as are all my true White brothers & sisters. What's the matter Mike you mad because I tell the truth? You mad because I won't allow you to brainwash White youth with your bull crap, because I won't allow you to erase my people from history like we didn't and don't exist and let it go unchallenged? Ever heard the saying two wrongs don't make a right Mike? I don't deny your people of what is yours so don't deny my people of what is ours.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Ever heard the saying two wrongs don't make a right Mike? I don't deny your people of what is yours, so don't deny my people of what is ours.

So glad to hear that; when may I ask will you be leaving?

Btw - I hear the Steppe is quite beautiful this time of year.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
It's amazing that forensic criminal investiagtors could identify a person by some microspcopic bit of skin at a crime scene.

Mike is dumbfounded by such things,

like a 95 year old man in a rocking chair remebering the days when there was radio no TV and then scratiching his ass
"dang what will they think of next mildred"

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
I may go to Europe Mike but I won't be going to no Central Asia as it is NOT my people's homeland. See there you go again trying to deny my people of what is ours. BTW Mike how the heck can a barren wasteland such as Central Asia be beautiful LOL ROTFLMBO.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
I may go to Europe Mike but I won't be going to no Central Asia as it is NOT my people's homeland. See there you go again trying to deny my people of what is ours. BTW Mike how the heck can a barren wasteland such as Central Asia be beautiful LOL ROTFLMBO.

Possession of Stolen Property Law & Legal Definition

The offense of property possession of stolen property is made up of two parts. First, a person charged with this offense must have property that was (or was partly) gained by theft, fraud, or any other crime. Second, the person must have known that the property was stolen or gained by fraud. Also, if the prosecutor can show that it was obvious that a reasonable person would have thought the property was stolen and the accused failed to investigate whether it was stolen or not, he or she can be found guilty of possession of stolen property.

A person who is innocently is possession of stolen goods will not be guilty of a crime, but generally, the goods will be returned to the owner.

I want your pink ass off of Black property!

http://definitions.uslegal.com/p/possession-of-stolen-property/

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Good thing Europe isn't Black property or stolen property. It is and always has been WHITE property. AFRICA on the other hand IS BLACK property, lucky for me I'm not in Africa, if you wish to have Africa all for your people then by all means go and get it & make the Whites there leave, you will have my full support LOL ROTFLMBO. As I have said before Mike stop trying to deny my people of what is rightfully ours. European history IS ours, European heritage IS ours, each European identity IS ours, Europe IS ours and always have been. What right do you have to deny us of what is rightfully ours Mike?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
yeah but you live in America, stolen property
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Don't know what works these are taken from.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

http://medievalpoc.tumblr.com/

Awesome images, very detailed.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Thank you lioness, Doxie plays dumb so that she doesn't have to deal with the truth.

But you know Doxie, there might be a way out for you. I can understand why you don't want to go home to Central Asia, so consider this:

I am detecting a certain fondness for Albino meat amongst our African members. Since I have no particular interest in Africa, I would not be against you giving yourself over to them in hopes of screwing them out of Africa. (Pun intended). You already got North Africa, Arabia, and the middle East like that. So if you manage to get it, as far as I'm concerned, you can keep it.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
It's amazing that forensic criminal investiagtors could identify a person by some microspcopic bit of skin at a crime scene.

like a 95 year old man in a rocking chair remebering the days when there was radio no TV and then scratiching his ass

Phenotype and genotype don't always go along.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Troll Patrol - If it's the artwork that you are interested in, you might like these:

http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Art/Additional_art.htm

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Lioness, that is true enough, however I didn't come here of my own accord, I was only 4-5 yrs old when my parents moved back to the US from Germany (I'm an army brat), if I had my way I'd still be there LOL, some day I plan on moving to Scotland the land/ancestral land of my paternal grandfather (he came from Scotland & was of the Moore sept of the Boyd clan). However Blacks here in the Americas in the eyes of the law would be just as guilty as they were given the opportunity to return to Africa (Liberia & Sierra Leone), some refused & have thus knowingly received stolen property.

Mike, how many times must you be told, Central Asia is NOT my people's home. What you want us to go & try steal it from its rightful owners the Asian Turkic peoples so you can say, lookie there, the White man is trying to steal another people's land again LOL? Sorry Mike, I don't want Africa it rightfully belongs to you & your people. Another thing, Home girl don't want no chocolate in her vanilla & don't want no chocolate vanilla swirl babies LOL. I like White guys (and North American Indian guys). I want children that people can tell or assume are mine, not children who everyone asks if they are mine because they don't look a dang thing like me. Besides what the heck would I a White woman know about raising a child who will be seen as Black?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
The Juriaen van Streeck painting is of a boy not a woman and the Dutchman Egmond Codfried titled it:
A Still Life with a Moorish Servant Standing Behind a Table
might be the original title.
I couldn't find a book calling the painting "Still Life with peaches" but not sure. and he also has other paintings with peaches in them

Nederlands kunsthistorisch jaarboek: Netherlands yearbook for history of art, Volume 58. p 257

http://books.google.com/books?id=3VjrAAAAMAAJ&q=Moorish+Servant+%22Juri

^^this is the only published item I could find on the painting

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Mike where did your ancestors live 1000 years ago ?

(he'll never give a staright answer to this, it shatters the fantasy world)

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Mike where did your ancestors live 1000 years ago ?

What a stupid question!

Even royals with a supposed pedigree cannot answer that with accuracy.

But since my genographic profile is Middle-Eastern, I feel justified in claiming Europe too, as that was the agreed upon tract my ancestors took.

So then, get those pink-assed Albinos out of Europe, and their near Mulattoes out of Arabia, North Africa, and the Middle East. Sent them back to Asia were they belong.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Sorry Mike but us Whites will NOT be going to Asia, IT IS NOT OUR LAND & we do NOT belong there, plus the Asians may have something to say about a bunch of Whites coming to steal their land, I know we'll tell them don't blame us blame the Black man particularly one named Mike hehehehe. EUROPE IS OUR LAND you can't have it, & we are NOT Albinos you stupid White people hating Black racist goon. When are you going to practice what you preach & stop trying to rob my people of our land & everything else that is ours? I understand you have an intolerable hatred for us, but to steal our history, our heritage, our identities, our homeland, that is going a bit to the extreme don't you think & proving you are every bit as bad if not worse than White supremacists are, you are a White supremacist in Black face LOL ROFLMBO.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

But since my genographic profile is Middle-Eastern, I feel justified in claiming Europe too,

that's what Osama Bin laden said,
look where that got him.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Sorry Mike but us Whites will NOT be going to Asia, IT IS NOT OUR LAND & we do NOT belong there, plus the Asians may have something to say about a bunch of Whites coming to steal their land, I know we'll tell them don't blame us blame the Black man particularly one named Mike hehehehe.

Fuch the East Asians!
It's them that chased you Albinos onto our lands in the first place!

Chinese Uighur Dispute

http://nbiconflict.web.unc.edu/conflicts/chinese-uighur-dispute/

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

Is this a black woman or not?

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

-

First we need to establish what "PURE" Black and "PURE" White women look like.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

-

First we need to establish what "PURE" Black and "PURE" White women look like.
Do you mean we need to find out if she is "pure" or not?
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
"PURE" Black women.

(And I DO mean Pure (No makeup).

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
"Pure" White women.

Albinos don't post pictures of their ordinary women, so we have to make do with celebrity photos.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
The evidence suggests that she is a mulatto.

-

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Mike Europe is NOT Black land & NEVER has been, get that through your stinking White people hating, Kill Whitey, low down, no good, low-life, heartless, Black racist, Black supremacist head. Europe is and always has been WHITE land, you fucking Black racist thief. The Ugyhur's are NOT White, never have been never will be, we've been all through that before as well. Central Asia is NOT White people's homeland & NEVER has been. You show NO Proof of anything that you state. White are also NOT Albinos either you stupid POS. Boy Mike your hatred towards us Whites knows no bounds does it? You will willfully try to strip us of everything that is ours, our history, our heritage, our identities, our homeland, our pride, demean, degrade & dehumanize us, you'd even strip us of our lives if you could do so and get away with it. There are plenty of pics of every day White women to find on-line, Mike. BTW at least one of those so called White women is NOT White LOL, Gwyneth Paltrow is NOT White she is a JEW, the dark haired woman I believe is possibly a Jew as well, the last woman is definitely NOT White. Can we get some REAL White people up in here LOL.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Mike Europe is NOT Black land & NEVER has been, get that through your stinking White people hating, Kill Whitey, low down, no good, low-life, heartless, Black racist, Black supremacist head. Europe is and always has been WHITE land, you fucking Black racist thief. The Ugyhur's are NOT White, never have been never will be, we've been all through that before as well. Central Asia is NOT White people's homeland & NEVER has been. You show NO Proof of anything that you state. White are also NOT Albinos either you stupid POS. Boy Mike your hatred towards us Whites knows no bounds does it? You will willfully try to strip us of everything that is ours, our history, our heritage, our identities, our homeland, our pride, demean, degrade & dehumanize us, you'd even strip us of our lives if you could do so and get away with it. There are plenty of pics of every day White women to find on-line, Mike. BTW at least one of those so called White women is NOT White LOL, Gwyneth Paltrow is NOT White she is a JEW, the dark haired woman I believe is possibly a Jew as well, the last woman is definitely NOT White. Can we get some REAL White people up in here LOL.

Oh Doxie what nonsense, European Jews are some of the "Purest" Albinos there is. Often they only breed amongst themselves, thus maintaining their Albinism purity. Why they have even done more than their fair share in fuching Blacks. So your nonsense prejudice and politics aside, European Jews are perhaps even Whiter than you!
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

European Jews are some of the "Purest" Albinos there is.

a profoundly stupid remark
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

European Jews are some of the "Purest" Albinos there is.

a profoundly stupid remark
You can't get much "PURER" than this!

If he saw melanin he wouldn't know what it was.

He gets sunburn just by thinking about the beach.

Some of them put the Irish to shame.

-

Lioness, you should have known better than to pay attention to what Doxie says.
After all, she is an Albino from the American south, they don't come much more ignorant than that. But I love her anyway.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
No Mike they are not pure anything, they are a mix of Turk (Asian), Black & White.

Sorry Mike but I'm NOT an Albino, I don't have Albinism thank you very much. I am however White. BTW, my IQ is just a bit above average thanks LOL. Funny Mike I detest your Whitey killing, lying, history stealing, Black racist Black supremacist butt. How can you love someone you are the arch enemy of Mike,

This is what I think of you & Your ilk Mike hehehehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-aOz7rPzrk

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^See there Doxie, you Albinos are always looking to kill somebody. I know you can't help it, but could you at least try?

Some of us think that you Albinos might still be civilizable.

jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jantavanta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sorry Mike but us Whites will NOT be going to Asia, IT IS NOT OUR LAND & we do NOT belong there, plus the Asians may have something to say about a bunch of Whites coming to steal their land, I know we'll tell them don't blame us blame the Black man particularly one named Mike hehehehe. EUROPE IS OUR LAND you can't have it, & we are NOT Albinos you stupid White people hating Black racist goon. When are you going to practice what you preach & stop trying to rob my people of our land & everything else that is ours? I understand you have an intolerable hatred for us, but to steal our history, our heritage, our identities, our homeland, that is going a bit to the extreme don't you think & proving you are every bit as bad if not worse than White supremacists are, you are a White supremacist in Black face LOL ROFLMBO.

Europe is not your origin. The fossil records in Europe in the last 10,000 years can show that you are not the indigene of Europe. Was there a sign at the northernmost tip of Morocco that read:" Black immigrants not welcome to Europe. Go to Asia instead" ?

Remember that Europe is barely 5mins by speedboat from Africa.

Posts: 384 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by jantavanta:
Europe is not your origin. The fossil records in Europe in the last 10,000 years can show that you are not the indigene of Europe. Was there a sign at the northernmost tip of Morocco that read:" Black immigrants not welcome to Europe. Go to Asia instead" ?

Remember that Europe is barely 5mins by speedboat from Africa. [/QB]

Identify any fossil by name or location 12.000 years old or less before you proceed with bullshyt
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
This bust is probably the bust of a Long Hi or old money Venetian noble merchant.

-
This bust look like the bust of a roman senator who is the ancestor of one of the Venetian Long Hi noble merchant family.

-
Manuele de Funta painting could be the painting of a Portuguese king or a European black noble

http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Art/Additional_art.htm

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

mena why are you saying this man ^^^,
Manuele de Funta (Emanuele Ne Vunda)
was not Ambassador to the King of Kongo?
Mike is just trying to make up stories because he doesn't like Africans.
You have to realize some things Mike says are wrong.

look at this blog on the Kingdom of Kongo:

http://black-earth.webs.com/apps/blog/entries/show/25430503-kongo-kingdom

Another artwork of Manuele de Funta (Emanuele Ne Vunda)
 -
Emanuele Ne Vunda (died 1608),
also Antonio Emanuele Ne Vunda, or Antonio Emmanuele Funta, the ambassador from Congo,
sent by the king of Congo Alvaro II
to Pope Paul V in 1604–1608Ne-Vunda traveled
through Brazil and Spain and only
reached Rome on 3 January 1608,
but he died two days later of illness.

-
17th century painting of the dutch painter Albert Eckhout showing two emissaries of the Kingdom of Kongo in Brazil holding the two main sources of wealth in west africa, an ivory tusk and a jewel box.
 -
17th century painting of the dutch painter Albert Eckhout showing the nobleman Don Miguel de Castro from the Kingdom of Kongo during a commercial trip to the portuguese colony of Brazil.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Anyone wishing to demonstrate just how delusional Albinos are, should mail a link to lioness posts to them.

Damn, I bet even Doxie doesn't believe this stupidness.

BTW - Does anyone have a theory as to why for Eckhout and Funta the subjects are Congolese, and for just about everyone else, the subjects are servants or the descendants of slaves?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^He,he,he,he: I followed the link. It's a blog by someone calling himself "michaeldagreat". Negroes often do that - swallow Albino bullsh1t wholesale - and then spread it to other Negroes.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com