EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Was Alek Wek the standard of beauty in Ancient africa? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Was Alek Wek the standard of beauty in Ancient africa?
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ancient Africa was a continent without planes or cars three times the size of the U.S. and over four times the size of all of Europe.

So when asking questions about Ancient Africa try asking smarter questions, lmao, unless you have evidence they all met up and held beauty pageants.

Model wise, I take it her exotic quality played a part in the rise of her fame.

I can get the adoration, but don't really get the idealization of good looking celebrities and models -- imo, it's like ok, it doesn't bother me, a person can do it, but it just seems slightly weird and lame to me.

A lot of the top looking celebs and models -- you will often find random girls who look better than this. And there are those that are at top supreme levels of fineness, but even then, you have in the general population, plenty of girls at this level of hotness. Also, often a dude or gyal who has a crush on or fanatisizes over someone has a same-sex friend who completely doesn't see it that way.

I used to think of fashion modeling as a field (for some reason) ruled by gay guys, but seeing random episodes (and one season) from America's Nextop model raised my opinion. The one I saw most of the episodes of, in marathons would come on -- it was the one where the top three were to black birds and one red-headed or blonde haired chick, who I'd all envisioned as the top three, and hadn't thought any further on, although the chick to win (the less dark or medium toned black one) was the one that, I wanted the other two to surpass going into the top two. Seeing bits of another season I think my fave was this nice girl Naima, could have been another name, I'm bad with names sometimes. All I remember about this chick is that she had exotic name, mixed ancestry (including French) and maybe green brown eyes or greenish contac lenses anyway. Sounds exotic enough to have been her name. Something about her.

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MI NAH RUB!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyngtpDsaOY&feature=related

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com