EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Was Alek Wek the standard of beauty in Ancient africa? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Was Alek Wek the standard of beauty in Ancient africa?
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Perahu:
Famous Ethiopian saying:

‘’God made people by taking a batch of clay and baking it. The first batch of clay was taken from the fire too soon. Those underbaked people became the white races. Then God took some more clay, but this batch burned. Those became very black people, like the South Sudanese. Only the third batch was just right. Those peope were put in Ethiopia, close to the heart of God.’’

Funny. Last time I checked Ethiopia includes people who are dark, on par with Southern Sudanese. But don't expect Perma-fool to filter out the garbage he encounters, that contradicts this reality.
Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Perahu
On Vacation
Member # 18548

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Perahu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is an Orthodox Ethiosemitic saying.
Posts: 695 | From: وكان المصريون القدماء القوقازين | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nyasha
Member # 19234

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nyasha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't some ethiopians have broad features too? I've seen some on youtube
Posts: 42 | From: Philidelphia | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Perahu
On Vacation
Member # 18548

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Perahu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are colonized Nilotic tribes (closely related to South Sudanese). They are a minority within their country. Most Ethiopians are Afro-Asiatic.
Posts: 695 | From: وكان المصريون القدماء القوقازين | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nyasha
Member # 19234

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nyasha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what is afro-asiatic??
Posts: 42 | From: Philidelphia | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Perahu
On Vacation
Member # 18548

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Nyasha:
what is afro-asiatic??

You know there's such a thing as Google.
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
One other point though. Note that those cat-walkers who make it into the magazines of Europe are chosen by the whites themselves--for whatever purposes.

At one time there was this Ugandan model--don't recall her name--then after that Wek.

So it's the whites who set the programme for their own reasons.

Usually, they are chosen and dressed by Gay White Ashkenazi males.
Strange how most of the world's women are dressed and follow the standards of beauty as defined by a giggling gaggle of Gay White Men.
 -

A real black woman, from which the whole world sprang!
Nina Simon
 -

Nina Simon: Sinner Man

Nina Simon: Ain't Got No...I Got Life

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adira and Marra
Member # 15917

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Adira and Marra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who chose these?

-
 -
^ [Big Grin]

Posts: 525 | From: Terra | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
T and R,

You used the term "continental African" in the above discussion. Just curious to know why people just don't use the term "African" in its generic sense--without appendages.

Analogically, people just say Asian--as in "South African Asian". Or as with Asian shopkeepers in Kenya. In West Africa, with reference to Lebanese, people just say "Lebanese". Nothing else. Same with "Arab"--regardless of continent of origin.

Yet the same restrictions don't apply with "black". I have never heard "continental black". Either you are black or not black. Same with "Jew" except when the nationality specifies. As in "Moroccan Jew" vs. "Iranian Jew".

So let's see how this is parsed out--or maybe another topic and thread.

I consider all people of African heritage African People...but for purposes of discussion at times, ie rarely I differentiate Continental from Diasporan, is all. Nothing subliminal is meant by it... [Wink] When it comes to certain experiences ie, cultural, there is a difference that each may experience, no? Black People in the Diaspora aka Diasporan Africans may hold different views to different issues/have different experieces than Black People who are born and living in (the various places cultures etc) of Africa Africa aka Continetal Africans. So, at times, it becomes relevent. I pointed it out in this case because you are actually in Africa, with a lil more exposure to some things there than those Diasporan Africans who have not been to, much less live in, Africa.

Not a negative...please nuh try look too deep ina it and take it for something it's not... [Smile]

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
don't some ethiopians have broad features too? I've seen some on youtube

why don't you take a look in this thread here

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=004590

I'm sure you can answer yourSelf after perusing it...

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Yet again, I am curious to know how she was "discovered"[their usual term] and who promoted her, and on what basis. Same for the Ugandan model.

she was discovered in the park by a modeling scout. and from there her career took off.

quote:
Instinctively, I know that by most/majority men's standards on this planet, she is not hot.

Nothing will ever change that.

if u are a black girl who looks like that (because i dont look mixed) what can you do to look hot? what if you really want to find somebody do you just stay single cause you are not most mens standard of beauty?

Are you fi real [Roll Eyes] [Confused]

Most man I know like BLACK WOMEN period, nuh matter if she dark light or inbetween long as she BLACK....and she not 'white'....just as I know plenty that prefer a brownin' I know plenty that prefer their ooman dem black like ah tar..

You know,  - I am a VERY dark-skinned woman [Cool] and I have NOOOOOO man problem atall [Big Grin] and neva have....my family is for the most part dark and brown skinned; some light ones in the bunch yes lol but not so many tho...

when I was a little girl, I would hear things like "how she suh pretty and suh black" "mi neva know seh one suh black cuda suh pretty" "she pretty like money but black like ah tar" "ah suh dat kinda black can pretty- eeeeehhh?" and alla dem tings deh...

and of course....you dun know how pickney stay already....smh...

I say that to say, I thank JAH that I was brought up in the family that I was...who treasured loved was proud of our Blackness....because as much as it still did hurt to hear things like that as a child, I can only imagine how devastating it could/would have felt had my family upbringing/environment been different SMH...seen others go through the same without that benefit...

MI LOVE MI BLACK NATURALNESS LIKE MI LOVE COOKED FOOD! [Cool] [Big Grin]

sorry fe you if you neva raised better...

but...

all that being said...that was all the humoring from me you will get..

as....

I don't think you're a Black Person atall...much less a Black Woman...

You're a 'white' person here trolling...is why you don't look mixed..

Nyasha
Member # 19234

Rate Member
no I am not trolling I am black woman and I don't look mixed at all. Never been asked if I was mixed before in my life. and there was not hardly any mixing in my family
Nyasha
Member # 19234

Rate Member
I grew up differently than you, as my family was a bit colorstruck, and my dad and brothers all used to make comments that mixed women were prettier. I wish I had a different upbringing.
Adira and Marra
Member # 15917

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Adira and Marra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
She reminds me of how my first experience used to look. People do deteriorate [Frown]

Posts: 525 | From: Terra | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nyasha
Member # 19234

Rate Member
Fifty your post made no sense at all what are you talking aobut?
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TruthAndRights wrote:
---------------------------------------
I don't think you're a Black Person atall...much less a Black Woman...

You're a 'white' person here trolling...is why you don't look mixed..
---------------------------------------

And it took you all of this time to realize this. The only thing good about it, is that unlike the others you at least finally had the brains to figure it out.

You guys should be concerned that:

A. racists can lead you by the nose and take you wherever they want you to go.

B. racists can make you jump through hoops like trained animals.

C. you numbskulls don't have the barebones basic level of intelligence to recognize them.

D. you seem to need those deranged loons as if they were Vitamin C.

E. you have time to dedicate to those loons.

F. you don't have the brains to understand that they are laughing at you clowns from behind their computer at all the attention they get from you.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^
Nyasha, left me bewildered too! [Big Grin]

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adira and Marra
Member # 15917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adira and Marra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Fifty your post made no sense at all what are you talking aobut?

Sorry I post soliloquies sometimes.
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't know why the issue of "prettiness" comes up. A catwalker is just a tall, emaciated and pale white woman.

95% look ill and are not at all what I would call pretty. They are just making tall money because they are tall, emaciated and look weird. They are there to hang equally weird clothes on.

Somebody picked Wek--well because to white eyes she lookd "exotic". She must quite rich by now given how long she has been around.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nyasha
Member # 19234

Rate Member
I am not a friggin troll! This board is way too clannish, anybody who is knew is always labeled a troll.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am not a friggin troll! This board is way too clannish, anybody who is knew is always labeled a troll.

don't mind argyle104
He was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia in 1992
people basically ignore him

Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adira and Marra
Member # 15917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adira and Marra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there [Smile]
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This Nyasha has pink penile blisters.
Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nyasha
Member # 19234

Rate Member
Whatever. if anybody isn't one of the board regulars than any new person is labeled a troll. you all just want this forum to yourself
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
TruthAndRights wrote:

[Roll Eyes] Actually, I made that observation a few threads back...and stated so

bout laughing [Big Grin] ....trolls here are bere entertainment for me.... [Big Grin] if yuh eva really know how mi laugh afta dem yuh see.... [Big Grin]

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Ointment?
Nyasha
Member # 19234

Rate Member
How am I a troll? it seems that you all are so posessive of this forum and don't like outsiders at all
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
TruthAndRights wrote:
----------------------------------

Then you obviously have nothing at all going for you in your life. Is "loser" your middle name?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alek Wek is a beautiful boy
 -

quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:
Its also interesting that (Alek Wek) doesn't look that much different from

-
Julia Stiles (click)
(think ''Save the last dance''), save her short hair and dark skin. Most people wouldn't mind seeing Julia Stiles on the cat walk, so why b!tch about the fact that Alek Wek is?

This is funny to me, seriously.
I love to see human bias in action.

you have a good eye, their wide facial structure and eyes are a little similar
Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nyasha, you have to look past people like argyle because if you let him intimidate you then you will never post. This forum functions as a unruly wild west frontier in which people with timid sensibilities donot last. I think that is somewhat the appeal of this forum since most of the reasonable topics hardly get any attention. Even seemingly educated people like bickering as demonstrated often by posters on this forum.

Please donot take my words as whining because I am use to what this forum is about.

I don't know much about African American colorism but its rampany across the globe. In my coutry its particularly prevalent from the lowest social strata to the very elite. No matter where you go its the case so what does this topic bother people in a discussion? People have their preferences but it does not excuse extreme preduice which holds people back from living a happy and productive life.

Perhaps Nyasha is a troll masquerading as a naive girl but that should not diminish the quality of this forum any further than it is.

Nyasha, as the moderator I suggest you try your best to ignore people if they try to get personal with you. This goes to the rest of the forum. Unless you enjoy this type of behavior then please engage in it and sink yourself.

Anyway, could we please get back on the topic of beauty in ancient Africa?

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
TruthAndRights wrote:

Then you obviously have nothing at all going for you in your life. Is "loser" your middle name?

Jancro guh suck uself...you love follow backa mi I see...everytime yuh see mi post, yu cock stand up and yuh run guh click eena it fe comment....you clearly cyan leggo neidda mi p*ssytongue nor mi frocktail...

pissa bed b*tch-bwoy gwey

Mi ah tek up ah collection fi buy argyle some tampon and advil, f*cking festered p*ssy dat him is...

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Those are colonized Nilotic tribes (closely related to South Sudanese). They are a minority within their country. Most Ethiopians are Afro-Asiatic.

Dufus, are people like the Hamer people, not indigenous Ethiopians? Furthermore, I have no idea how ''Afro-Asiatic'' is supposed to preclude people who don't look like the stereotyped Ethiopians, from being indigenous Ethiopians. Why even bring that up?
Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nyasha
Member # 19234

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
Nyasha, you have to look past people like argyle because if you let him intimidate you then you will never post. This forum functions as a unruly wild west frontier in which people with timid sensibilities donot last. I think that is somewhat the appeal of this forum since most of the reasonable topics hardly get any attention. Even seemingly educated people like bickering as demonstrated often by posters on this forum.

Please donot take my words as whining because I am use to what this forum is about.

I don't know much about African American colorism but its rampany across the globe. In my coutry its particularly prevalent from the lowest social strata to the very elite. No matter where you go its the case so what does this topic bother people in a discussion? People have their preferences but it does not excuse extreme preduice which holds people back from living a happy and productive life.

Perhaps Nyasha is a troll masquerading as a naive girl but that should not diminish the quality of this forum any further than it is.

Nyasha, as the moderator I suggest you try your best to ignore people if they try to get personal with you. This goes to the rest of the forum. Unless you enjoy this type of behavior then please engage in it and sink yourself.

Anyway, could we please get back on the topic of beauty in ancient Africa?

Thank you for this response. i think this forum is a bit cliquish and don't take too kindly to newbies. I was called a troll after only a couple of posts.

back to the topic, I don't think Julia or alek wek look like at all. Their nose, lips, skin color, hair is too different.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Nyasha, there is a lot of racism against trolls on this site.

This is because people don't know the history of trolls.
Sometimes trolls have done great things.
-only for so called non-trolls TRY to steal the credit. These are called "haters"
Let me let you in on a little secret.

There are members of lioness productions who are trolls. We don't hate on them. We let them do their thing. We don't look down on them for it.
In fact many believe that the internet runs on trolls. Sometimes the lioness even trolls. I'm not ashamed. (see Charlie.Bass-he keeps my quotes on file)

But if you want a troll-free environment there is a website for that. It's a boring troll-free website called Egyptsearch Reloaded. It's a bunch of peeps from Egyptsearch who went off and made
a new website that's a "safer environment":

http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi

Nyasha
Member # 19234

Rate Member
I checked it out and I like it. I'm going to drop in over there thanx
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
note to relaoded, make out check to L P productions

kcab eb ll'ehs

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nyasha

Respect to you.
Don't let people get you down, just stay strong and overcome. Respect Will come, but it is much work and Hopefully you stay on these forums because they have much to offer.

Also since you like pics of Africans, Then look at this thread which has Africans from East Africa:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=001147;p=1

Learning about Culture, History, Heritage etc can be very fun and I hope you learn the most you can from these forums.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Perahu
On Vacation
Member # 18548

Rate Member
quote:
Dufus, are people like the Hamer people, not indigenous Ethiopians? Furthermore, I have no idea how ''Afro-Asiatic'' is supposed to preclude people who don't look like the stereotyped Ethiopians, from being indigenous Ethiopians. Why even bring that up?

Those are small minority groups mixed with Nilotics and therefore less Afro-Asiatic.

The vast majority of Ethiopians are Amhara-Oromo-Somali-Tigray, who look like typical Ethiopians.

Serpent Wizdom
Member # 7652

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serpent Wizdom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ms. Alek is a true representation of true african beauty that is a perfect example for black people world wide to want to immulate.

she is just as appropriately beautiful now as she would have been thousands of years ago.

its just to bad your asses have been brainwashed to hate black skin/features but that is your problems.

the only issue i have with Alek is that i don't like to see black women with bald heads.

--------------------

Posts: 303 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
HA HA HA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Folks, notice how Perahu doesn't answer the question of whether he is a homosexual (latent or not).

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
ausar you are the quintesential zero.

Your whole life revolves around this racial paradigm of an intra-African racial hierarchy. Everyone who has read your posts can see it.

Remember what I said people. How race to some is used to get a narcotic like high or as an orgasmic experience. That is the payoff for this ausar fool.

Folks, if you go by his postings; ausar's whole life revolves around three groups of people occupying the lowest rungs of humanity.

African Americans
West Africans
Southern and Western Sudanese

Look at his posts that is all of the evidence you need.

Obviously ausar receives some psychological payoff from his deranged race/ethnic hierarchy fantasies.

How did your life get that bad ausar?

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Also folks ausar is a pretend Egyptian. He has stated in his posts that he has lived all of his life in Brooklyn. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL : )

He has been called out on it by several posters.

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
ausar is also one of those mixed race fruitcake fanatics.

He said that the reason why African Americans are "light skinned" is because they are "mixed" with Puerto Ricans.

Folks, how dumb can that boy get?

Serpent Wizdom
Member # 7652

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serpent Wizdom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alek has a beauty that surpasses time. of course she would have been the standard of beauty in ancient Sudan and is a major standard of beauty for black folks world wide.

its not her fault you folks have been brainwashed to hate black skin and full african features.

the only thing i don't care for is her bald head. i don't like seeing black women with bald heads.

--------------------

Posts: 303 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adira and Marra
Member # 15917

Rate Member
I really doubt that she's a standard of beauty anywhere.

quote:
Originally posted by Serpent Wizdom:

its not her fault you folks have been brainwashed to hate black skin and full african features.

Where did you get this idea from?
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Serpent Wizdom:
Ms. Alek is a true representation of true african beauty that is a perfect example for black people world wide to want to immulate.

she is just as appropriately beautiful now as she would have been thousands of years ago.

its just to bad your asses have been brainwashed to hate black skin/features but that is your problems.

the only issue i have with Alek is that i don't like to see black women with bald heads.

- Yes talk di tings...REAL TALK...  -  -
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

[Big Grin]

Adira and Marra
Member # 15917

Rate Member
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Mad]

[Cool]

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Those are small minority groups mixed with Nilotics and therefore less Afro-Asiatic.

The vast majority of Ethiopians are Amhara-Oromo-Somali-Tigray, who look like typical Ethiopians.

Even IF Ethiopians like the Hamer are mixed with Nilotics, how is that going to negate the fact that you ignored their existence, and tried to pass Ethiopians off as having in single look, that can be contrasted with Nilo-Saharan speakers, using blackness as a criteria? Isn't that why your uninformed behind tried posting that propaganda garbage?
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey argyle104 you actually have my ethnicity wrong. I am a white person impersonating an Egyptian. The only person which ever called me out was an actual racist self reported Egyptian named Abaza. Funny thing is you never once bothered this person and your pro-African/black stance was noticeably absent.

You stalk me aimlessly trying to collect dirt on me instead of simply refuting any of my statements. Plus you are clearly a narcissist demanding the attention of everybody as if you desire to be worshiped.

Personally, I don't care. You will never find out were I work or live. You can try if you must. As you mentioned previously in your very own post I am a zero incapable of grasping your wise words. You are superior to me on every level imaginable.

Don't bother responding to this post,argyle104. Time for you to start a blog or website lambasting Egypt search and the race obsessed. I want you to broadcast your disdain for ausar and Egypt search across the internet.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com