EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The Truth: Why Blacks Suffer Injustice (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Truth: Why Blacks Suffer Injustice
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Osirion,

"Caucasoid" is a pseudoscientific Eurocentric term and should be avoided in any objective anthropological discussion.

For that matter you could say the the Khoi-san are more Mongoloid than African Americans and should therefore have higher IQs. How does that sound?

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's say that the Anglo-P guy always shows an "invincible[incapable of learning from new facts] ignorance in whatever he posts. And that's that. If one is bored one can always answer him for fun--like a cat playing with a cornered mouse.
Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
^ you didn't explain why Ethiopians have lower IQ than West Africans. You also haven't explained why Orientals have a higher IQ than Europeans.

I am the only one that has offered a reasonable explaination.

Seaweed and Sushi anyone?

Ethiopians have about the same IQ as most West African countries, they are all around 67 - 70.

As i said anything under 70 is classified as ''mentally retarded'' and only two places on the world map fall in this category: Sub-Sahara Africa, and secondly Australia (the aborigines, not obviously white Australians, who are 98).

Non-European countries with significant Caucasoid populations do not have high IQ's, only European Caucasoids do. West Asian Caucasoids are for example around 85 in IQ, India is only 80.

Lebanon IQ 86
Iran IQ 84
Saudi Arabia IQ 83
India IQ 80

We can probably explain these countries lower IQ, as they are less homogenous than Europe, they have been historically settled and admixed with other non-Caucasoid races.

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:
quote:
Besides that, Ghania has an IQ of 90, Nigeria is 97, and Ethiopia is 68.
Sources?

quote:
Especially when we consider how much Hebrew blood there is in the Ethiopians
Sources?

quote:
Hebrews have the highest IQ of any group
Sources?

I am not going to debate a devil's advocate position. Why would I do that.

Anyway - I said enough on this stupid topic. If he doesn't get it by now he or she will never get it.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
quote:
^ you didn't explain why Ethiopians have lower IQ than West Africans. You also haven't explained why Orientals have a higher IQ than Europeans.

Ethiopians have about the same IQ as most West African countries, they are all around 67 - 70.

As i said anything under 70 is classified as ''mentally retarded'' and only two places on the world map fall in this category: Sub-Sahara Africa, and secondly Australia (the aborigines, not obviously white Australians, who are 98).

Non-European countries with significant Caucasoid populations do not have high IQ's, only European Caucasoids do. West Asian Caucasoids are for example around 85 in IQ, India is only 80.

Lebanon IQ 86
Iran IQ 84
Saudi Arabia IQ 83
India IQ 80

We can probably explain these countries lower IQ, as they are less homogenous than Europe, they have been historically settled and admixed with other non-Caucasoid races.

Its been fun messing with you. Obviously you know your wrong since you haven't come close to giving an explaination.

First - Ethiopians are part Israeli and you should have used their IQ scores. Then you haven't come close with anything you said to explain why Ethiopians have a lower score than West Africans on the average.

You just don't like to admit defeat and are really just looking for attention. That I understand.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I've explained it perfectly, instead of acknowledging what i wrote you are just repeating the same crap, but what do i expect from a retard who thinks Koreans and Ainu look Negroid...
Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
Besides that, Ghania has an IQ of 90, Nigeria is 97, and Ethiopia is 68.
Sources?

quote:
Especially when we consider how much Hebrew blood there is in the Ethiopians
Sources?

quote:
Hebrews have the highest IQ of any group
Sources?

I am not going to debate a devil's advocate position. Why would I do that.

Anyway - I said enough on this stupid topic. If he doesn't get it by now he or she will never get it.

LOL! Jesus Osirion, you remind me of another 'sweet' poster who was asked to backup his shyt argument and he too ran.
[Big Grin]

Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
This is another example of a problem AAs seem to have. Assimilating other cultural ideas is seen as selling out.

^I have the slightest clue of what you're talking about. Ghandi is no icon in the black community nor was MLK influenced by him.
Posts: 2088 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bettyboo:
quote:
This is another example of a problem AAs seem to have. Assimilating other cultural ideas is seen as selling out.

^I have the slightest clue of what you're talking about. Ghandi is no icon in the black community nor was MLK influenced by him.
"Since being in India, I am more convinced than ever before that the method of nonviolent resistance is the most potent weapon available to oppressed people in their struggle for justice and human dignity. In a real sense, Mahatma Gandhi embodied in his life certain universal principles that are inherent in the moral structure of the universe, and these principles are as inescapable as the law of gravitation." Martin Luther King
----The papers of Martin Luther King, Jr. University of California Press. ISBN 0520079507.

Despite Gandhi having made some racist remarks which King knew or did not know about he was influenced heavily by Gandhi's peaceful civil disobedience tactics

Posts: 43012 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Given that the Poverty Rate amon AA is 24% If I remember right, that is a significant number. Given that majority of AA are not commiting Crimes, Id say that majority of those who do are mainly Poor Poverty stricken blacks, not that the Middle Class is exempt or has not problems.

quote:
@Brada

There is no real distinction between a large segment of the AA middle class, and a large segment of the AA lower class, when it comes to problems in the diasporal communities.

When you look at the statistics, the AA lower class is way too small to account for what's going on. Furthermore, it'd be wrong to dump everything on the lower class AA's, because there are plenty of poverty stricken, but still rightious and hard working AA lower class people.

If some of the statistics regarding single parent homes are representative, lower class blacks simply cannot account for them by themselves.

Posts: 8812 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't be certain on how things are in the US (never been there), but just extrapolating from what I know about my people, there is no real cultural distinction between middle class blacks, and lower class blacks, in the US, outside of income.

You generally don't recognize them on the streets by the clothes they wear, you generally don't hear it in their speech, you generally don't see it in the types they have in their social circle and you generally don't see it in the neighborhoods in which they live; it just isn't as visible among blacks as it is among whites.

This is confirmed with the picture we get on tv as well; the wealthy black celebs generally all have the same variations in speech, slang, dress, behavior, music taste, comedy taste and attitudes in general, that we see among lower class blacks.

Blacks stick together in terms of those facets I just mentioned, and so, it makes sense that those problems extend to them as well.

Posts: 8789 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
quote:

"Since being in India, I am more convinced than ever before that the method of nonviolent resistance is the most potent weapon available to oppressed people in their struggle for justice and human dignity. In a real sense, Mahatma Gandhi embodied in his life certain universal principles that are inherent in the moral structure of the universe, and these principles are as inescapable as the law of gravitation." Martin Luther King
----The papers of Martin Luther King, Jr. University of California Press. ISBN 0520079507.

Despite Gandhi having made some racist remarks which King knew or did not know about he was influenced heavily by Gandhi's peaceful civil disobedience tactics

^You and your many different screen names is smoking crack. MLK wasn't heavily influence by Ghandi nor was he influenced by Ghandi. MLK was turned off by Ghandi "peaceful disobedience." It was the government behind MLK tactics not Ghandi. This is not about Ghandi being a fvcking racist; it's about whether MLK was INFLUENCED by Ghandi and the answer is NO.
Posts: 2088 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
^ I've explained it perfectly, instead of acknowledging what i wrote you are just repeating the same crap, but what do i expect from a retard who thinks Koreans and Ainu look Negroid...

^ never said that about the Ainu. I said the Ainu have a recent common ancestor with the Negrito people of the Andaman Islands. I said the Ainu look the way they do (which is not Negroid but more Caucasoid looking in terms of facial appearance) due to diet and climate. This was used as an argument that facial form does not on its own determine relatedness.

As for the Koreans, some have Caucasoid features and many have Negroid facial features. However, I said my wife who is Korean has features that are identical to mine. We look very much alike. Never said I had Negroid facial features.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

^You and your many different screen names is smoking crack. MLK wasn't heavily influence by Ghandi nor was he influenced by Ghandi. MLK was turned off by Ghandi "peaceful disobedience." It was the government behind MLK tactics not Ghandi. This is not about Ghandi being a fvcking racist; it's about whether MLK was INFLUENCED by Ghandi and the answer is NO.
Just another troll that can't admit they are wrong! Do you just want attention or what?

The point of what I am saying is that being pious and open to the trade of ideas is useful and should not be stigmatized as being anti-Black. It is pro-Black to promote education in the Black community especially of cultures that can benefit our community. In this case the Japanese culture of male authority figures being the central focal of families. By putting the Black Male back as the authority figure he should be for the family we can strengthen the Black family and consequently the Black community.

Again its: 1% or 66%.

1% of Japanese children raised without their father.

66% of Black children raised without their
father.

How sad it is that our issue is with piousness rather than with those appaling numbers for our children!

You would rather argue of MLK and Ghandi and such rather than focus on the real issue.

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

^ never said that about the Ainu. I said the Ainu have a recent common ancestor with the Negrito people of the Andaman Islands. I said the Ainu look the way they do (which is not Negroid but more Caucasoid looking in terms of facial appearance) due to diet and climate. This was used as an argument that facial form does not on its own determine relatedness.

As for the Koreans, some have Caucasoid features and many have Negroid facial features. However, I said my wife who is Korean has features that are identical to mine. We look very much alike. Never said I had Negroid facial features.

The Andaman Islanders are Negrito, they have nothing to do with the Ainu. They are seperate races.

There are two competing theories on the Ainu: (a) they are Mongoloid (b) they are quasi-Caucasoid, sharing a common ancestor with Caucasoids but branched off somewhere.

Theory (b) has fallen out of favor because of political correctness. It was the most popular theory up to the 1990's. We now know Kennewick Man was Ainu, so of course the Caucasoid/white affiliations are going to be denied for socio-political reasons.

Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
You would rather argue of MLK and Ghandi and such rather than focus on the real issue.

^I don't know what you are talking about. MLK was never ever influenced by Ghandi.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

^I don't know what you are talking about. MLK was never ever influenced by Ghandi.
Martin Luther King used similar peaceful protest and civil disobedience tactics like Gandhi did and I gave you a quote from Martin Luther King:

"Since being in India, I am more convinced than ever before that the method of nonviolent resistance is the most potent weapon available to oppressed people in their struggle for justice and human dignity. In a real sense, Mahatma Gandhi embodied in his life certain universal principles that are inherent in the moral structure of the universe, and these principles are as inescapable as the law of gravitation."

Martin Luther King

why do you continue to be thick as a brick?
How do you justify being in this condition?

Posts: 43012 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Martin Luther King used similar peaceful protest and civil disobedience tactics like Gandhi did and I gave you a quote from Martin Luther King:

"Since being in India, I am more convinced than ever before that the method of nonviolent resistance is the most potent weapon available to oppressed people in their struggle for justice and human dignity. In a real sense, Mahatma Gandhi embodied in his life certain universal principles that are inherent in the moral structure of the universe, and these principles are as inescapable as the law of gravitation."

Martin Luther King

Martin Luther King was a communist and a sex pest who slept with prostitutes, he cannot be considered similar to Ghandi.
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, he had a penchant for White prostitutes.

quote:
Martin Luther King was a communist and a sex pest who slept with prostitutes, he cannot be considered similar to Ghandi.

Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

The Andaman Islanders are Negrito, they have nothing to do with the Ainu. They are seperate races.

There are two competing theories on the Ainu: (a) they are Mongoloid (b) they are quasi-Caucasoid, sharing a common ancestor with Caucasoids but branched off somewhere.

Theory (b) has fallen out of favor because of political correctness. It was the most popular theory up to the 1990's. We now know Kennewick Man was Ainu, so of course the Caucasoid/white affiliations are going to be denied for socio-political reasons.

Wiki logic taken out of context. Nice.

Ainu and the Andaman Islanders share a common ancestor which genetics proves.

The Ainu are a good example of Convergent evolution.

Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Martin Luther King

^English must not be your first language because you have a reading comprehension problem. Nothing in the quote you posted proves or implies that MLK was influenced by Ghandi. It actually implies the opposite. Those aren't words of admiration you fvcking idiot. And what the fvck is "civil disobedience."
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by facts:

quote:

He had a penchant for men too.
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Lebanon IQ 86
Iran IQ 84
Saudi Arabia IQ 83
India IQ 80

Hey Cassi did you make sure that the people doing the IQ test actually measured the skulls of those who were involved, or are you going to only wave around you "-oid" racial divisions when it is convenient? I'm annoyed at the implication that IQ is a genuine measure of intellect, that intellect is this objective universally understood thing you can quantify and that inbreeding will heighten this intellect. Someone also made the very good point of noting that groups such as the Greeks score lower, and yet they were a major force in western thought and civilization today as we know it. Ultimately, this doesn't in my mind measure potential.
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GOMTUU
Member # 19606

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GOMTUU     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anglo nut alias CASSERITES--Are you negro or a failed experiment gone wrong??
Posts: 45 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
@ Oshun,

And then you have the "Flynn effect"(James Flynn) which says in effect that IQ scores are highly influenced by the cultural environment. Empirical evidence bears out Flynn's research.

Using the "Ravens Progressive Matrices"[Ravens is supposed by those who use it to be a "culture free" test.] IQ test data Flynn showed that in the industrialised nations that "Ravens gains have proceeded at no less than 0.50 points per year for every developed nation for which we have data".(Flynn, What is Intelligence, pg. 8).

But back to IQ scores: Greece the fount of Western knowledge scores 92 on IQ tests.
Israel, supposedly populated by "high IQ Jews" scores 94.

Flynn and Dickens did the research and found that the black-white IQ differential narrowed 5 to 6 points between 1972 and 2000. This would mean that AAs and Greeks are par and AAs score higher than areas that Westerners claim to have been the source of their civilisation: Iraq[Ancient Mesopotamnia, 80, Lynn 1978).

typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for typeZeiss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by facts:

quote:

He had a penchant for men too.
You are referring to Ghandi in terms of being a boy lover, correct?
Posts: 1296 | From: the planet | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com