EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Dare to Compare! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Dare to Compare!
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

Why can't people just be honest. These are clearly both Black Africans.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
incorrect they were brown
Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exactly lioness. The clowns persist on using backdoor [black] entrances to hijack history. That is some real homo shyt!
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
viola75
Member # 17981

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for viola75     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
then what grouping of people dose the sphinx look like?
Posts: 142 | From: england sw | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:

Of course they were Brown. I am talking about politically Black.
Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
quote:

so if someones jaw protrudes they are politically black? Osirion your posts are getting impulsive lately

-

-

Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kitten, you are severely lacking in brain matter. If on average humans utilize 4% of the brain, you are 3.5% below the curve.

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

A blackman of African descent dark brownish what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
 -

A blackman of African descent dark brownish what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

incorrect, he's a brown person of African descent

what the man did was separate the brown skinned people and call the Africans "black" and now we're doing it like trained dogs

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trust me he is a black mutha fker And mutha fkers like him was calling themselves blk way before any and I guess you mean white man came on the scene.  -  -
Slightly browner of non African decent the chick is but even at times they referred to themselves as Blk.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacki Lopushonsky         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

Dare to compare the Green eyed and Red Skinned Great Sphinx with anyone else other than Khufu or Khafra?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIXPi8wiSWI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyclGKfBmjc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW0DSmCmngY

Posts: 644 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Trust me he is a black mutha fker And mutha fkers like him was calling themselves blk way before any and I guess you mean white man came on the scene.  -  -
Slightly browner of non African decent the chick is but even at times they referred to themselves as Blk.

If people are going to get scientific by bringing out skulls then colloquial words such as "colored"
"black" are vague and meaningless when the actual skin color is brown. For example you could take actual number measurements of a skull. If there were any actual skin to observe, the actual color is brown.It's like trying to say six inches equals nine inches. *

Creating a separate category of dark and medium brown skinned people called black for arbitrary politically non-scientific reasons "black" is an example of divide and conquer.

But using skin color at all to categorize people rather than nationality is just a selected physical trait picked arbitrarily.

Case in point: The ancient Egyptians categorized people by nationality not skin color.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Here is what you are not wrapping your head around an ancient people who called themselves Kemu the black ones their nation Kmt no matter what shade their individual skin was.

Another equally ancient folk adopted the name Ethiopian in it's Greek form Burnt face and applied it to themselves again despite their varying degrees of individual complexion.
(see Wally for the African version of Ethiopian)
Yet again this time in far off Asia another ancient people called themselves saggigga the Black headed ones,these people were known as Sumerians.

Djehuti has list of other people in Africa who self describes themselves as such despite their individual color.
Btw what is the Kemitic word for brown people?

So if you have respect for these people as mentioned above why not honor the way they self describe? is saying people are black soo objectionable? if so why so?

Some people still do self described themselves as such
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClAqn4OC2wk

Lioness
quote:
But using skin color at all to categorize people rather than nationality is just a selected physical trait picked arbitrarily. Case in point: The ancient Egyptians categorized people by nationality not skin color.
But the Kemities made references to desrt-tu the red ones and Temahu the lite or ivory ones double check on Tema-hu to make sure.
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

so if someones jaw protrudes they are politically black? Osirion your posts are getting impulsive lately

-

-

Prognathism is what you are referring to.
Actually many Black Africans are not prognathous. This is primarily a dietary adaption. Anyone who is African and has this feature would be considered at least part Black. By the way the mouth comes out no just the jaws. And the mouth is very significant in the Sphinx.

Hear listen to Charlton Heston talk about the Black African Sphinx....criticism of the weak and bias work done by National Geographics which clearly did not do their replica with this prognathous feature. Now why would National Geographics not include a very noticeable aspect of the Sphinx?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r5p8yoe_sk

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by NonProphet:
quote:
 -

Dare to compare the Green eyed and Red Skinned Great Sphinx with anyone else other than Khufu or Khafra?

Your not one of those folks that think Green and Blue eyes are only found in Caucasians?
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
osirion

Whether nonprophet believes green eyes are an Caucasian trait, I doubt that Africans have these eyes as much as I doubt the Sphinx had them.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

-

I guess since you think most blacks should be called brown these white people are just pink whites - right Snaky? [Wink]
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

This is true about the people of southern India as late as the time of Marco Polo. They called themselves blacks and the blacker the better.

There was a quote about this in early Midieval times I think in Runoko Rashidi's book. Same thing with the original Arabians, of course.

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lyinass:

LOL of course 'brown' is your euphemism for 'black' which you are too delusional and deranged to use. [Wink]
Posts: 26252 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
quote:

LOL of course 'brown' is your euphemism for 'black' which you are too delusional and deranged to use. [Wink]
I don't have a euphemism for black. The below is black:

-

why would I use a euphemism for this color?

Another example:

-

Some people call the above Chinese. I prefer to call it yellow

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

-

Having a portruding chin has nothing to do with being prognathous. You do a little more reading, rather than gathering snippets of information here and there.
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
quote:

I don't have a euphemism for black. The below is black:

-

why would I use a euphemism for this color?

Another example:

-

Some people call the above Chinese. I prefer to call it yellow

Some good questions for new postings.

Question 1 - Why does Lyin' snake want to make all black civilization into brown or mulatto ones?

Question 2 - Why does her lyin'snakiness need so much attention?

Question 3 - Why did lyin'snake first have Sweden in her profile?

Question 4 - Why is lyin'snake on the computer blog commenting on the non-blackness of ancient Egypt more than a 50 year old (not me - I'll be 50 in two years [Wink] )?

Question 5 - Why does lyin'snake post the equivalent of 3 to 6 irrevelent topics per week?

Question 6 - Why do people (myself included) waste time trying to straighten up her lyin' _ss.
[Eek!]

Question 7 - can someone give the Her Lyin _ss the Troll of the Year Award so she can be off and running - or rather trolling somewhere else.

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

Your not one of those folks that think Green and Blue eyes are only found in Caucasians?
Osirion the 99.999 percent of black people in is world don't have green and blue eyes, if they due its usually NOT BECAUSE OF THE BLACK IN THEM. Please stop giving these wacky people more fodder.
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by KING:
osirion

Whether nonprophet believes green eyes are an Caucasian trait, I doubt that Africans have these eyes as much as I doubt the Sphinx had them.

Peace

THANK YOU, KING!
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
The word "black" is not so much political in ancient African parlance, Osirion, so much as ethnic and spiritual. It has been used for thousands of years by African and African related peoples like the pre- Greek inhabitants of Egypt, Sumerians, Dravidians and the Islamic African-Arabians.

If anything it is for Africans part amd parcel of cultural and ethnic identity - as black culture has been developing for at least 15,000 -20,000 years and has shared certain cultural traditions, modes and practices for at least that same amount of time across continents.

It is inappropriate when talking of ancient history to think or speak of black in Western political terms when it was more of a matter of cultural heritage and ancestry.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:
The word "black" is not so much political in ancient African parlance, Osirion, so much as ethnic and spiritual. It has been used for thousands of years by African and African related peoples like the pre- Greek inhabitants of Egypt, Sumerians, Dravidians and the Islamic African-Arabians.

If anything it is for Africans part and parcel of cultural and ethnic identity - as black culture has been developing for at least 15,000 -20,000 years and has shared certain cultural traditions, modes and practices for at least that same amount of time across continents.

It is inappropriate when talking of ancient history to think or speak of black in Western political terms when it was more of a matter of cultural heritage and ancestry.

in your imagination.
The ancient Egyptians, Sumerians, and Dravidians did not us skin color as a primary cultural identification. You can run to the dictionary and run to stray descriptions in hadith, but when you go to actual in context texts of these cultures you may find references to skin color have no cultural importance placed on it as identity. Dana, you write wrong things well.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Skin color would be a small part of color symbolism to wash an Ethiopian white,was part of color symbolism of the west, Africans including ancient Kemitians reversed the color symbolism where black including skin color was a sign of rejuvenation or life, white the color of mourning or death.may be the term white as a ghost red as the Devil before it turned black as the devil is a held over from that.
 -

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

If anything it is for Africans part and parcel of cultural and ethnic identity - as black culture has been developing for at least 15,000 -20,000 years and has shared certain cultural traditions, modes and practices for at least that same amount of time across continents.

in your imagination.
The ancient Egyptians, Sumerians, and Dravidians did not us skin color as a primary cultural identification. You can run to the dictionary and run to stray descriptions in hadith, but when you go to actual in context texts of these cultures you may find references to skin color have no cultural importance placed on it as identity. Dana, you write wrong things well.

"primary cultural identification"? [Roll Eyes] OK Snaky - I must say you got me covered - you da man or Swedeman. Just stop distorting and rephrasing words I never said as if you are the female Mikey or something. I might be imagining things, but your obviously seeing things again (as usual), or else fast asleep.

Maybe snaky-think doesn't work well on a human forum.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
dana I will have to take that as a loss.

Also I have never ever had "Swiss" in my profile.
This proves you drink too much wine

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

Osirion the 99.999 percent of black people in is world don't have green and blue eyes, if they due its usually NOT BECAUSE OF THE BLACK IN THEM. Please stop giving these wacky people more fodder.
There are plenty of Blacks with Blue and Green eyes. Whatever the cause it does exist in non-Caucasian groups.
TheHorsenation
Member # 18137

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheHorsenation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dare to compare - the Sphinx with Khafra's nose re-attached. Doesn't look very negro to me now.

-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyclGKfBmjc

Posts: 223 | From: Germania | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by TheHorsenation:
Dare to compare - the Sphinx with Khafra's nose re-attached. Doesn't look very negro to me now.

-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyclGKfBmjc

Why did you use that euphemism? Negro.

-

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Don't like the word Negro at all.

-

-

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Why can't you just say - African or Black. Why use a Spanish word that is similar to Niger? I don't claim Ancient Egyptians were from Niger.

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

TheHorsenation
Member # 18137

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheHorsenation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't use African, because there are white people too in Africa, quite a lot actually,
and I dont use Black, because then you say everything and everyone that has "black" somehow attached is a Negro (like Edward the black prince, the black land, etc). [Smile]
no offense meant with using NEgro.

--------------------
Black Egypt - The Final Proof
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiMfXZyCe9w
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Posts: 223 | From: Germania | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
^ yes there are White people in Africa but a lot of them are from natural mutation rather than from Europe.

-

--------------------

TheHorsenation
Member # 18137

Rate Member
don't be ridiculous with the odd occurring albinos.

When I say whites in Africa, I mean
 -
Egyptians

-
Libyans

-
Moroccans

-
and of course - everybody's favourite South-African! [Big Grin]

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
^ you really think all of those people are White people?

I don't understand the mixed messages White people give us Africans. Just doesn't make sense that on one hand I am called Black but then when arguing about Egypt I am suddenly White.

No Sadat is not White and certainly most of the Morrocans are not White - I should know I am part Morrocan.

And the fuzzy wuzzy Libyan lunatic is definately what I call White.

Thanks for the laugh though.

--------------------

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Look, White people come from Black people period.

No point in this discussion if at any point in time Blacks can give birth to White Blonde Blue eyed children. Not over many generations but spontaneously in a single generation.

I personally always thought Whites developed over time but that doesn't seem to be true.

Instaneous White people suddenly appeared in Africa and where they could survive they did.

--------------------

TheHorsenation
Member # 18137

Rate Member
No, I don't think that *all* of these people are white, but most are.

I don't know if you're black or white, but Egyptians mostly are white (as in non-negroid, and non-asian). And you don't have to show me a bunch of "Negroes in Egypt" pictures now, of course there are also many black people there. geez.

I don't care how you call Moroccans, but they sure aren't all Negroes.

Why is Gadaffi white now? Cause he's a lunatic?
I don't quite understand how you categorize people. Afaik Gadaffi is a (white) Berber.

Your opinion about whites sounds like you're severely screwed up in the head.

-
Of course Sadat is white, since he's not a Negro, and not an Asian. Maybe he's mixed, but certainly not pure Negro.
You could say he's brown.

Edit: he's 50% black and 50% white. [Smile]

quote:
According to Dr. Carlos Moore, resident scholar at Brazil's University of the state of Bahia, Afro-multiracials in the Arab world self-identify in ways that resemble Latin America. He claims that black-looking Arabs, much like black-looking Latin Americans, consider themselves white because they have some distant white ancestry.

A film about Egyptian President Anwar Sadat was not aired in Egypt because an African-American had been cast to play him.

Sadat's mother was a black Sudanese woman and his father was a lighter-skinned Egyptian. In response to an advertisement for an acting position he remarked, "I am not white but I am not exactly black either. My blackness is tending to reddish".

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TheHorsenation

What up Horse.

Let me just say is that If you think someone like Anwar is White, Then Most Egyptians in Upper Egypt are white. Also most Nubians would be "white" also.

You really don't see a problem with That?

Reddish Brown is still "Black" and many Ethiopians are that color. Your idea of White is problematic because many Fulani etc are also reddish Brown. I hope you see the mistakes you have made in this Broad idea of White.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHorsenation
Member # 18137

Rate Member
my head is smoking from all the silly debates about whites and blacks, and I am out of chocolate, damn-

--------------------
Black Egypt - The Final Proof
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiMfXZyCe9w
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by TheHorsenation:
No, I don't think that *all* of these people are white, but most are.

I don't know if you're black or white, but Egyptians mostly are white (as in non-negroid, and non-asian). And you don't have to show me a bunch of "Negroes in Egypt" pictures now, of course there are also many black people there. geez.

I don't care how you call Moroccans, but they sure aren't all Negroes.

Why is Gadaffi white now? Cause he's a lunatic?
I don't quite understand how you categorize people. Afaik Gadaffi is a (white) Berber.

Your opinion about whites sounds like you're severely screwed up in the head.

-
Of course Sadat is white, since he's not a Negro, and not an Asian. Maybe he's mixed, but certainly not pure Negro.
You could say he's brown.

Edit: he's 50% black and 50% white. [Smile]

quote:
According to Dr. Carlos Moore, resident scholar at Brazil's University of the state of Bahia, Afro-multiracials in the Arab world self-identify in ways that resemble Latin America. He claims that black-looking Arabs, much like black-looking Latin Americans, consider themselves white because they have some distant white ancestry.

A film about Egyptian President Anwar Sadat was not aired in Egypt because an African-American had been cast to play him.

Sadat's mother was a black Sudanese woman and his father was a lighter-skinned Egyptian. In response to an advertisement for an acting position he remarked, "I am not white but I am not exactly black either. My blackness is tending to reddish".

So is my Grandfather White? Nobody in America thought so when he got here. He was treated like any other Black person. No different than the Negroes of America. They lynched some of his family members.

-

Sorry if I have a screwed up understanding of what is and is not White. But typically White people actually have pale pinkish skin.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
The silly debate was started by you Horse and that silly video you made..I am sure that if some ancient Kemetian sprang back to life dressed in street gear and ruff talked you out of your cash you would go crying to the cops or your moms about how some Nig.robbed you and how out of control they are.

yes lay-off us chocolates please
 -  -

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Last time I checked people still call this a Negro in America. Though the Niger part that I am is Fulani and they are essentially very much like the Nubians.

-

Fulani:

-

I suppose this is now White? Non-Negro and Non-Asian is your definition of White?

Again, no point making this type of argument. Every other race of man in terms of variation of facial features can be found in a single tribe in Africa. Just look at one of the most ancient West Africans - the Fulani Fulbe people.

But I am tired and I really should be working on getting things done.

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Last time I checked people still call this a Negro in America. Though the Niger part that I am is Fulani and they are essentially very much like the Nubians.

-

Fulani:

-

I suppose this is now White? Non-Negro and Non-Asian is your definition of White?

Again, no point making this type of argument. Every other race of man in terms of variation of facial features can be found in a single tribe in Africa. Just look at one of the most ancient West Africans - the Fulani Fulbe people.

But I am tired and I really should be working on getting things done.

Choooo, Osirion, stop the whinning...
Comeon man up,
Horsey is just one lil juvenile in Hi-school

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHorsenation
Member # 18137

Rate Member
quote:
The silly debate was started by you Horse and that silly video you made..I am sure that if some ancient Kemetian sprang back to life dressed in street gear and ruff talked you out of your cash you would go crying to the cops or your moms about how some Nig.robbed you and how out of control they are.

So you're saying that if the ancient Egyptians would have been Negroes, Egypt would have looked like the Bronx - Hookers and Crackdealers, no Pyramids, and Streets full with trash.

So we're all lucky they were white.

TheHorsenation
Member # 18137

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by osirion:
[qb] Last time I checked people still call this a Negro in America. Though the Niger part that I am is Fulani and they are essentially very much like the Nubians.
 -

-
That's not a Negro, that's Ron Jeremy with a tan.
So Osirion is jewish (in case that's him). [Big Grin]

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Horse
quote:
So you're saying that if the ancient Egyptians would have been Negroes, Egypt would have looked like the Bronx - Hookers and Crackdealers, no Pyramids, and Streets full with trash.
Not necessarily hookers dealers and trashy neighborhoods, but yes looked pretty much the same.

Ibn Battuta
speaking reporting the Blacks of Mali
quote:
The inhabitants had a greater abhorrence of injustice than any other people. Neither the man who travels nor he who stays at home has anything to fear from robbers or men of violence."
Dutch doctor and geographer Olfert Dapper recorded the travellers
quote:
“The royal palace … which is as big as the city of Haarlem, is surrounded by an amazing wall that encircles the city. It is separated into many beautiful palaces, houses and rooms for the ministers of the prince, and includes beautiful, long square colonnades about as big as the Amsterdam exchange—of varying size, that sit on wooden pillars covered from top to bottom in cast copper, kept meticulously clean.” In Naukeurige Beschrijvinge der Afrikaensche Gewesten (“Precise Description of the Africa Region”), Dapper wrote: “The city has 30 very straight and broad streets, each some 120 feet wide, and an endless number of side streets that are also wide—though narrower—leading onto them. … The houses along the streets are neatly clustered together … and are kept washed and scrubbed as smoothly and evenly as any in Holland so that they sparkle like a mirror.”
So yeah Blacks are clean and industrious when they they have sense of self also they were not afraid of soap and water unlike some Euros who thought it a dreadful sin during the same era.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^ yes there are White people in Africa but a lot of them are from natural mutation rather than from Europe.

-

osirion - It seems that you have finally achieved clarity of mind - congratulations!

Yes, they are merely Albinos. You may recall that at the time of the birth, White media went crazy marveling at the miraculous birth by these two Nigerians.

Well, that's what happens to us for being almost totally dependent on Whites for information. The fact is that of Nigeria's 125 million population, one million of them are Albinos - turns out it is a pretty common occurrence.

BTW - couldn't somebody have told TheHorsenation that Asia starts at Africa's and the Mediterranean's eastern end? I mean, I know he is hopeless, but still, his ignorance is annoying.

dana marniche - Having a protruding chin has EVERYTHING to do with being prognathous.

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com