EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Dare to Compare! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Dare to Compare!
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheHorsenation:
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by osirion:
[qb] Last time I checked people still call this a Negro in America. Though the Niger part that I am is Fulani and they are essentially very much like the Nubians.
 -

-
That's not a Negro, that's Ron Jeremy with a tan.
So Osirion is jewish (in case that's him). [Big Grin]

African Jew
Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHorsenation
Member # 18137

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheHorsenation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
No Sadat is not White and certainly most of the Morrocans are not White - I should know I am part Morrocan.

If you're Moroccan, you should write it correct. [Big Grin]
Posts: 223 | From: Germania | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
The silly debate was started by you Horse and that silly video you made..I am sure that if some ancient Kemetian sprang back to life dressed in street gear and ruff talked you out of your cash you would go crying to the cops or your moms about how some Nig.robbed you and how out of control they are.

yes lay-off us chocolates please
 -  -

chocolate is brown

licorice is black  -
________________________________egyptian weave

Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -    -
Alrighty then have it yor waay.. [Big Grin]

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHorsenation
Member # 18137

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheHorsenation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

In case you wonder why Afrocentrists never display this statue in full: The whole block it is carved from is black. This statue isn't anymore proof for a "black" Pharaoh, than a black statue of Julius Caesar would be proof of a black Roman Emperor.

Posts: 223 | From: Germania | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  
Yeah and this was painted on black rock and Tut is sculpted from Blk wood.. [Big Grin]

Btw below the eye witness was reporting on the kingdom of the Kongo you know the same place today Euros and others like to decry as uncivilized and heart of darkness
Dutch doctor and geographer Olfert Dapper recorded the travellers
quote:
“The royal palace … which is as big as the city of Haarlem, is surrounded by an amazing wall that encircles the city. It is separated into many beautiful palaces, houses and rooms for the ministers of the prince, and includes beautiful, long square colonnades about as big as the Amsterdam exchange—of varying size, that sit on wooden pillars covered from top to bottom in cast copper, kept meticulously clean.” In Naukeurige Beschrijvinge der Afrikaensche Gewesten (“Precise Description of the Africa Region”), Dapper wrote: “The city has 30 very straight and broad streets, each some 120 feet wide, and an endless number of side streets that are also wide—though narrower—leading onto them. … The houses along the streets are neatly clustered together … and are kept washed and scrubbed as smoothly and evenly as any in Holland so that they sparkle like a mirror.”

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHorsenation
Member # 18137

Rate Member
what is this text about?
Kingdom of Kongo?
ok, read a little about it on wiki.
got frakked up after dutch and Portuguese differences and a 40y long civil war.
we're all governed by criminally insane creeps,
and international banking (world bank, IMF, etc) is duping everybody , especially African countries into selling out their resources for worthless money with their printing press backed by nothing but hot air.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brada, stop playing games, you just put up chocolate and now yous switching to Mentuhotep with symbolic black color depicted as Osiris god of the Afterlife, the underworld and the dead. You know better

-

Mentuhotep, as himself not as Osiris:

-

-

that's not even chocolate, some kind of Afro Arab Semite grilled salmon looking du

-

Here we go again:

Tutankhamun's guard made from black wood

-
again symbolic, associated with Osiris

Tutankhamun, painted with a skin tone:

-

Brada stop it

Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHorsenation
Member # 18137

Rate Member
could be a Comanche from his profile.

--------------------
Black Egypt - The Final Proof
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiMfXZyCe9w
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
 -  -  -  - ... [Big Grin]
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
 -

Stop trolling thou Jew-serving bitch,
and get back to adult discussion.

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the lioness - Your pink ass is showing.

You know perfectly well that Black is associated with death ONLY by White people.

To the ancient Egyptians, Black was the color of life and vibrance.

To "Normal" Humans, White is the color of Bloodlessness, lifelessness, thus death and the afterlife. I like the way you Whities try to turn that around.

Osiris is depicted as dead White, or he is depicted as the resurrected Blue, which is just shy of the full-life color Black. But he is NEVER depicted as Black.

-

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Horse
quote:
what is this text about? Kingdom of Kongo? ok, read a little about it on wiki. got frakked up after dutch and Portuguese differences and a 40y long civil war. we're all governed by criminally insane creeps, and international banking (world bank, IMF, etc) is duping everybody , especially African countries into selling out their resources for worthless money with their printing press backed by nothing but hot air.
The point if missed it was about what you said about Blks being dirty,crack-dealers and HOs my point in citing the Malistine Empire and the Kingdom of the Kongo was both were civilizations developed and maintained by non Nile valley Blks in west Africa,and more likely the ancestors of some New world Blks you like to term Negroes and that's just one of many I am trying to break you out of that negative stereotype and get you in the habit of thinking before you type or speak.

As for Lioness Mike answered that correctly blk was not the color of death it was the color of rejuvenation.. or "LIFE" the opposite of wstrn color symbolism where Blk means death,decay bad omen etc.
long day ahead im out..

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

-

Why can't people just be honest. These are clearly both Black Africans.

By now you should have discovered that there is no way you can present Black History to these eurocentrist for them to responce in a rational way. I do not know who you are or where you live, but I'm surrounded by them, so I have a idea what I'm talkin about. Its part of their worldview that the Black is their mortal enemy and he should be always be distrusted and put in the wrong. No matter what you prsent by way of facts and sources, they will instantly reject this.

Now, if you are not a silly person, you will stop wasting your energy and ask yourself instead WHY: what did the Blacks do to the whites to piss them off? When did this happen? Why, how etc. Like some bitch is pretending here to be Black, using a fake photo. Why does she do it?

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Last time I checked people still call this a Negro in America. Though the Niger part that I am is Fulani and they are essentially very much like the Nubians.

-

Fulani:

-

I suppose this is now White? Non-Negro and Non-Asian is your definition of White?

Again, no point making this type of argument. Every other race of man in terms of variation of facial features can be found in a single tribe in Africa. Just look at one of the most ancient West Africans - the Fulani Fulbe people.

But I am tired and I really should be working on getting things done.

Rogers wrote in Sex and Race (1941) that these eurocentrist claim that these Ethiopians are caucsian but when they arrive in the US they are never treated as fellow whites. There is all the proof we need. They declared these people whites because they want to steal the piramids from blacks. And my European black kings as well.
Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:

Now, if you are not a silly person, you will stop wasting your energy and ask yourself instead WHY: what did the Blacks do to the whites to piss them off? When did this happen? Why, how etc. Like some bitch is pretending here to be Black, using a fake photo. Why does she do it?

They had been chopping up and repressing the albinos since ancient times. Then a couple escaped
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
[QB] the lioness - Your pink ass is showing.

You know perfectly well that Black is associated with death ONLY by White people.

To the ancient Egyptians, Black was the color of life and vibrance.

-

Osiris was called "Lord of the perfect black"
Above another good example of the black color symbolism, Anubis the jackal-headed god associated with mummification and the afterlife. Here with the black head.
People here are constantly avoiding the whole topic of the Egyptian focus on funerary ritual, the huge useless tombs for the wealthy called pyramids, the elaborate rituals the "Spells of Coming (or Going) Forth By Day." intended to assist the deceased in the afterlife.
What people were more obsessed with what happens to you after you die and underworld? This is why they eventually were conquered they wasted their energy in impressive but totally useless oversize monuments.
None of this even matters. Black also represents the fertility and resurrection of the Nile soils.
It's symbolic anyway you want to cut it.
Except when they often paint Nubians, some of whom may actually approach that color.
Stop kidding yourself, they were not portraying themselves in the paintings as pitch black. In some cases dark brown in others medium and light medium and reddish browns.You can tell cases were the paint is not faded if relative colors in clothing remain dark.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
No Sadat is not White and certainly most of the Morrocans are not White - I should know I am part Morrocan.

If you're Moroccan, you should write it correct. [Big Grin]
I said part.
Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -  -
aintplayin22
Member # 18179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aintplayin22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a valid question that I'm trying to find some logic here. If the pyramids were built in an estimation of more than 25,000 years ago and Europe was still under ice until about 12,000 years ago, how could white people rule or occupy Ancient Kemet? What were their names before caucasians? Where did they come from? What works predate the Ancient Kemets? What group of people did they claim to be? And don't give me that bullshit, "Look at this One." Because we all know that **** was doctored and plagiarized and replastered and fake works included in the Ancient's work. Now by the time the Ancient people met caucasians, civilization was already booming and had boomed. Did they build those magnificent structures and sculptures and paintings in the image of Black people and then go back to the caucas mountains under ice some more thousands of years? I don't know no white person dumber as that.
Posts: 36 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHorsenation
Member # 18137

Rate Member
Science has a knowledge filter.
Everything that doesn't fit into the currently established mainstream theory will get silently discarded, ignored, hidden.

That goes for the "ice age" theory, darwin's evolution, and many more.

As far as I know the pyramids were built 4000 years ago, not 25.000,
but there are theories that the Sphinx, and maybe the great Gizah Pyramid is older.

If Europe was under Ice at one point in time, that doesn't mean there were no white people, they could have just gone to better suited area on the planet.

--------------------
Black Egypt - The Final Proof
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiMfXZyCe9w
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
...If Europe was under Ice at one point in time, that doesn't mean there were no white people, they could have just gone to better suited area on the planet.

Like where Horsey? Turkmenistan? [Big Grin]
Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tru dat brutha gimme some dap on da drop
 -

Bump and boogie git down git down
 -

quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
The silly debate was started by you Horse and that silly video you made..I am sure that if some ancient Kemetian sprang back to life dressed in street gear and ruff talked you out of your cash you would go crying to the cops or your moms about how some Nig.robbed you and how out of control they are.

yes lay-off us chocolates please
 -  -

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
 -  -

This is as stupid as your use of the poet Pressac as a source. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
 -
Hey great I have been looking for this lemme bookmark it. [Big Grin]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com