EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » How can an Egyptian man be conquered? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How can an Egyptian man be conquered?
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 5 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am foreign.. out of Egypt...and this summer I have met an Egyptian man.I ask everybody who knows and can answer at my question: How can an Egyptian man be conquered?
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cut off his ding dong and hang it in the sun to dry...once dried you can make jewelry out of it...wear it with pride...Im sure no other Egyptian male will even try to mess with you ...especially if you're wearing another males family jewels... ..sorry couldn't resist...it was the first thing that popped into my head on reading you're question!
Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Men aren't mountains, you don't conquer them.

Male /female relationships aren't a war either with one side coming out the conqueror.

If you are thinking like that I don't think you will have a great relationship with any man Egyptian or not.

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
Men aren't mountains, you don't conquer them.

Male /female relationships aren't a war either with one side coming out the conqueror.

If you are thinking like that I don't think you will have a great relationship with any man Egyptian or not.

Oh great!Perhaps the words of my question are not the correct ones... I apologize. I have wanted only some suggestions in that it concerns this subject.

Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pinkmagic
Member # 4789

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pinkmagic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Akshar, I think she meant 'How can she win his heart'.
Posts: 29 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pinkmagic:

Right

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear karla:
Now we understand your question we can gives you some sugesstions...

Find out his favourite foods and cook for him...I am sure an Egyptians man's stomach is truly one way to his heart.

Penny

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favourite site for understanding the Egyptian www.marriedtoanarab.com

Once you have started to understand him then become his best friend. Friendship is the most enduring part of any relationship.

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
My favourite site for understanding the Egyptian www.marriedtoanarab.com

Once you have started to understand him then become his best friend. Friendship is the most enduring part of any relationship.

karla
Member # 5472

Thank you akshar tomorrow I will see that site. It's matter that now I learn his language? :-?

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by karla:
Thank you akshar tomorrow I will see that site. It's matter that now I learn his language? :-?

dont worry he will teach you shway shway (step by step )

------------------
I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Natashiah:
Cut off his ding dong and hang it in the sun to dry...once dried you can make jewelry out of it...wear it with pride...Im sure no other Egyptian male will even try to mess with you ...especially if you're wearing another males family jewels... ..sorry couldn't resist...it was the first thing that popped into my head on reading you're question!

Brilliant idea

------------------
I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 7 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
may be it's not a good ideea...I want to belive that....in particularly...the man i like is not necesary apply this kind of treatment. At least my first opinion about him is a good one.

Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pinkmagic:

...sorry I thought spmething else...hehehe

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

I have read the advices which were written on that site and...I don't know...it is not easy with an Egyptian man...may be I must thinking very well before make a step

pinkmagic
Member # 4789

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pinkmagic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It as easy as any other relationship, well it is in my case. I respect his culture, beliefs and religion and he respects mine. Our relationship is built on mutual respect and trust and if you have this you can't go far wrong.
Posts: 29 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Karla, how to conquer an Egyptian man?

Well, let nature work its way...........

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Are you in love with someone?
Just check out here. If any……. any of these answers is yes, then its true that u r in love with that someone.
When you are together with that special someone, you pretend to ignore that person.
But when that special someone is not around, you might look around to find them.
Although there is someone else who always makes you laugh, your eyes and attention might go only to that special someone.
Although that special someone was supposed to have called you long back, to let you know of their safe arrival, your phone is quiet.You are desperately waiting for the call!
If you are much more excited for one short e-mail from that special someone than other many long e-mails, you are in love.
When you find yourself as one who cannot erase all the messages in your cell phone because of one message from that special someone, you are in love.
You keep telling yourself, "that special someone is just a friend", but you realize that you can not avoid that person's special attraction. At that moment, you are in love.
While you are reading this, if someone appears in your mind, then…………………. u are in love with that person.

I admit...I thinks i am desperately in love

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know what,this is the first time when a woman here ask how to conquer an egyptian man and Nat u just couldnt catch yourself,i understand that,ur idea is just amazing,i should try it someday,lolll!
just be natural,nice and understanding,i suppose that will work out more than anything else,who knows,good luck!

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

to diana_ivanova - I ask question because I have never known any Egyptian person... until I meet this person. I have read, I have learned of their history to school but here is finish my knowledges above Egypt.
He is a special person ... we are met in a special situation and so I wake up among a situation that I have never been. usual I am a person with initiative and nothing doesn't take around me...but a first thing always exists for everything. The only ideea that has come me to the mind it was to talk some others person who knows something about egyptian man. I know that perhaps everything that I speak here can be irrelevant in my situation...but I must try to do something.

EgyptianHeart2
Member # 5488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianHeart2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Karla

I agree with Penny. The I-would-make-such-a-good-wife seduction works wonders with Egyptian man!

I personally don´t have a whole lot of interest in getting married anytime soon. But psss don't tell that to the hordes of Egyptian men who have fallen victim to my feminine wiles at my kitchen table.

My feeling is that what Egyptian men really want is someone to take care of them.

Personally, I invite them over for breakfast and wow them with my domestic prowess. He walks into my spotless house filled with the aroma of fresh muffins and brewing coffee. I proceed to wait on him hand and foot, grating fresh cheese right onto his omelette, warming up his coffee before it has even had the chance to cool off. I ask him a million questions and listen attentively to every answer. The trick is all the while that you're appearing domestic, to keep it sexual-the classic one two punch..I wear suggestively snug but comfortable sweatpants, my hair up in a ponytail, maybe a fluffy, midriff baring make-out-with-me-on-the-couch sweater. When I lean in to take his plate away, my cleavage might find itself within his gaze, my hipbone might gently graze his shoulder If the mood is right, I might just slide right into his lap. At any rate, I ve never had a guy who's seen my kitchen leave without checking out the bedroom first.

Anyway, good luck to you and the best of wishes.

[This message has been edited by EgyptianHeart2 (edited 28 September 2004).]

Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BIG_ELI22101
Member # 5397

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIG_ELI22101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its not just egyptian men, its all arab men in general YOU CANT CONQUER US!!! MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA

we're just that awesome...

laaaaaaaaater,
Omar "ome"

------------------
"real eyes, realize, real lies.."

Posts: 31 | From: egypt, zamalek | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EgyptianHeart2:

My feeling is that what Egyptian men really want is someone to take care of them.

).]

Aren't ALL men like that?????????

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ignore him
Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmore11
Member # 5370

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmore11     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Natashiah
posted 27 September 2004 09:48 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hehehehehehehehehehe
natashiah,you are hilarious.
that's the best idea ever!

Posts: 19 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmore11
Member # 5370

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmore11     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey karla,
i trhink it's about making him feel better about himself and using the best weapon a woman has by nature:
seduction!

Posts: 19 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

with all opinions that are express here you... I ask a thing now... it deserves to make the efforts to win the heart of an Egyptian man?
and if you decide yourself that the efforts deserve...someone can respond what happens after you have won the heart of Egyptian man?

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
with all opinions that are express here you... I ask a thing now... it deserves to make the efforts to win the heart of an Egyptian man?
and if you decide yourself that the efforts deserve...someone can respond what happens after you have won the heart of Egyptian man?

Life gets complicated due to difference in cultures. It is a bit like climbing a mountain..it is a long way to the top ..you slip back many times and some make it and some don't. Love is not always enough to get you there.

Salam Penny

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
Life gets complicated due to difference in cultures. It is a bit like climbing a mountain..it is a long way to the top ..you slip back many times and some make it and some don't. Love is not always enough to get you there.

Salam Penny

You said this very nice, Penny......

Flupke
Member # 725

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flupke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes.. and unfortunately ooh so true !
I also always thought that loves conquers all but .. noop .
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

You said this very nice, Penny......

Posts: 122 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egypt_Canada
Member # 5408

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egypt_Canada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seduction will get you laid but not thought of as a long-term relation.
Just show him love and total support and loyalty. Make him feel that you will always be with him no matter what happen.

p.s this advice from Upper Egyptian (Saidi), I'm not sure if it applies for the rest of the Egyptians men or not.

Posts: 51 | From: SaskCold, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Egypt_Canada thanks for advice!
I like and I respect him. I don't want seduce him, only I want to be with him.

NourHayati
Member # 5507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NourHayati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Originally posted by Penny:

Salam Penny"

-----------------------------------------------------

What else does it take, Penny? I have tried everything with my Egyptian ex-boyfriend: support, care, patience, understanding, forgiveness, LOTS OF LOVE and going back every time he regreted our breaking up. We seperated once more a few days ago and I am left wondering why our cultures are more important than the love we shared in his decision not to marry me.

Posts: 327 | From: balad alnour | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica_Masreya_Awy
Member # 5479

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica_Masreya_Awy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me be brutally honest...and I wish you the best.. that is from the heart... but..If a man is not naturally seduced by the way YOU are...anything you will try to change to seduce him will come back to haunt you later...
Be yourself girl...if he does not like who you are he is not worth the trouble...

By seduce I mean get him to like you a lot or fall in love.

quote:

[This message has been edited by Monica_Masreya_Awy (edited 01 October 2004).]

Posts: 6 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And if all else fails... fall back on Nat's idea.... cut off his ding!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
NourHayati wish I could answer your question with a magic formular but in my honest opinion when you have tried all that you say it is not a problem of culture but one of downright selfisheness and self centre on the mans part.You have to ask yourself is this what you want to live with for the rest of your life.
I am so sorry you broke up after all you have tried but there are times in life when you just have to walk away.

Take care Penny

thomas
Member # 1946

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for thomas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

HELLO

I hope for your sake he is not from sharm els sheik as beleive me honey u are wasting your time.

if you will give him money sure he will love you and if he will give you a visa sure he will love you.

I was aslo in love with an egyptian but I woke up pretty fast

Posts: 121 | From: lomdon | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BIG_ELI22101
Member # 5397

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIG_ELI22101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some people strive to be perfect, others are born Arab Men...

don't get to offended ladies im only kidding.

LAAAAAAAAATER,
Omar "ome"

------------------
"real eyes, realize, real lies.."

Posts: 31 | From: egypt, zamalek | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

thomas - Fortunately him alive in Cairo... however, in the future, for next three years he has to live in Italy.
It seems that soon I go to Italy... in 15 October... perhaps that after those three weeks which I stay there I will clarify if I have to go away or we can begin something.

melfenien
Member # 4903

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for melfenien     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How to win Egyptian's man heart? Let him see you dancing I've noticed every Egyptian men looks at you with admire seeing you dance tango or salsa with passion! (not mentioning learning him to dance with you)
Posts: 274 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

melfenien - The Egyptian man don't dance or why you have said "not mentioning learning him to dance with you"?

JOSHUA
Member # 4946

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOSHUA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am foreign.. out of Egypt...and this summer I have met an Egyptian man.I ask everybody who knows and can answer at my question: How can an Egyptian man be conquered?

On your big toes...hide behind a wall in the center of the city with a net...once a nice one passes by, hold your breath and in a moment throw the net on him, there is no way out for him in this case unless he gets to see your teeth....cheers!

Posts: 321 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

JOSHUA - I don't know if I have to laugh or to cry... nice try... you have succeeded to make a Russian joke...at least so we call us the bad joke. No offence!

dreamcatcher
Member # 3938

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamcatcher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that a rhetorical question!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 286 | From: south africa | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

quote:
Originally posted by dreamcatcher:
Is that a rhetorical question!!!!!!!!!

Why you think that? For me it is not rhetorical. I have wanted to know more thinks about Egyptian man. You have some advice for me in this problem?

JOSHUA
Member # 4946

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOSHUA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by dreamcatcher:
[b]Is that a rhetorical question!!!!!!!!!

Why you think that? For me it is not rhetorical. I have wanted to know more thinks about Egyptian man. You have some advice for me in this problem?[/B][/QUOTE]

Vain...

Posts: 321 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MotherEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Klara
if you are serious
all you need is ( Tenderness : men here are very emotional )Respect his blieves and thoughts but you do not have to accept them .
creat a red line that no one can cross among his friends .
make him proud of you when you are out with others ( talk nice and wisely ,take care of him just like watching over his own needs)
simply * tenderness,respect,care,and do not push him to the edge . do all of this but do not be so easy going , let him appreciate it being with you ,you can only do this if you have nature selfrespect.
when it comes to bed , do not be easy and in the same time do not give him a blue job ,,you do it or not and if you do it,do it right you both need time (candels and flowers will help a lot )
i am Egyptian and this the way i would like to be treated ,,and i guess every man does.

if you are not serious and you just wanna have him on one dinner ,,you do not have to do anything at all, according to last United nation Report they found out that the fastest man taking his pants off is the Egyptian ,,,and this why most of us are wearing Glabia

Ok Klara i will be waiting for wedding invitation

Posts: 565 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MohdAnwar
Member # 5528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MohdAnwar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Hello Karla,
I am Egyptian man i would like to advise u about your subject. first you have to know that each of us woman or man have need a key to his personality, i mean find out what is your man is like , is he religion , stylish ,...etc find the key to his personality and try to like what he like and share him this and take care the good arabian man don't like woman that tell him i love u or even make it that so clear by anyway. the only thing u can do is to a very far signs that make him not sure of if u love him or not ( I advise u to sit with an arabian female , i think she know what i mean )

Posts: 435 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Love can be so complicated ..........

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MotherEgypt:
Klara
if you are serious
all you need is ( Tenderness : men here are very emotional )Respect his blieves and thoughts but you do not have to accept them .
creat a red line that no one can cross among his friends .
make him proud of you when you are out with others ( talk nice and wisely ,take care of him just like watching over his own needs)
simply * tenderness,respect,care,and do not push him to the edge . do all of this but do not be so easy going , let him appreciate it being with you ,you can only do this if you have nature selfrespect.
when it comes to bed , do not be easy and in the same time do not give him a blue job ,,you do it or not and if you do it,do it right you both need time (candels and flowers will help a lot )
i am Egyptian and this the way i would like to be treated ,,and i guess every man does.

And is there any chance a woman can expect to be treated the same way in return ??

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com