EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » How can an Egyptian man be conquered? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How can an Egyptian man be conquered?
MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MotherEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Penny
try to treat your man that way ,,,and then he will answer your question ,,,it is a mirior penny .
it is nice to be nice

Posts: 565 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MotherEgypt: Thanks for the suggestions to everybody that has given me. I have arrived in Italy and everything that you said here it has helped me a lot of. However now I am in trouble because I don't know what I have to understand. I am met with him and he has told me that he doesn't want to be only a man for me... that he wants to think well because it respects me and if we start a relationship it has to be a serious. Now what I must understand that he doesn't want to start a relationship with me and to found a way for doesn't hurt me or that his words are really true?

Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by karla:
MotherEgypt: Thanks for the suggestions to everybody that has given me. I have arrived in Italy and everything that you said here it has helped me a lot of. However now I am in trouble because I don't know what I have to understand. I am met with him and he has told me that he doesn't want to be only a man for me... that he wants to think well because it respects me and if we start a relationship it has to be a serious. Now what I must understand that he doesn't want to start a relationship with me and to found a way for doesn't hurt me or that his words are really true?

I think he means it is marriage or nothing. Egyptian men do not usually date in the way europeans do so it sounds like he is looking for a commitment to marriage and not a casual relationship.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lbug
Member # 5594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lbug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi new to this forum

i just wanted to comment to this topic.
i am egyptian american and with my experience of egyptian men and the women i know married to egyptian men is that they want you to attend to their needs first and foremost and maybe maybe you will get your needs attended to. after you give 150% of yourself he may give you 25% and consider yourself lucky. if you are the type of women who loves to stay at home, cook, and dont mind giving your all of your love and self to him and not expecting too much from him then the relationship may work out. i agree with that one post about love not being enough. love in a relationship goes only so far. I think the most important things for any relationship to work is shared interests and respect for each other's desires, beliefs, and feelings. As well as the ability to understand one another and love each other unconditionally. From my experience the difference in cultures is a big big obstacle. It needs alot of committment and patience. Most relationships where one person is from one culture and another from another culture most always do not work out. I would rethink this relationship instead of getting hurt in the end. The Western woman will never get along with Arab men because even if they blindly love them and give their whole self to them she cannot take his treatment in the end and he will never understand her and appreciate her.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lbug:
hi new to this forum

i am egyptian american and with my experience of egyptian men and the women i know married to egyptian men is that they want you to attend to their needs first and foremost and maybe maybe you will get your needs attended to. after you give 150% of yourself he may give you 25% and consider yourself lucky. if you are the type of women who loves to stay at home, cook, and dont mind giving your all of your love and self to him and not expecting too much from him then the relationship may work out. i agree with that one post about love not being enough. love in a relationship goes only so far. I think the most important things for any relationship to work is shared interests and respect for each other's desires, beliefs, and feelings. As well as the ability to understand one another and love each other unconditionally. From my experience the difference in cultures is a big big obstacle. It needs alot of committment and patience. Most relationships where one person is from one culture and another from another culture most always do not work out. I would rethink this relationship instead of getting hurt in the end. The Western woman will never get along with Arab men because even if they blindly love them and give their whole self to them she cannot take his treatment in the end and he will never understand her and appreciate her.

Welcome to the forum Ibug...there is so much truth in what you say. You sound as if you speak from personal experience?

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ge Ge
Member # 3868

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ge Ge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
hi new to this forum

Is this after you marry him that he changes or are you saying this is the stereo typical Egyptian male.I do notice my friends sisters appear to wait on him! And no I most certainly do not wait on him

Posts: 343 | From: Wiltshire, England | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
hi new to this forum

It sound very selfish what you said here... what means that "after you give 150% of yourself he may give you 25% and consider yourself lucky"? I agree with you that for any relationship to work must shared interests and respect for each other's desires, beliefs and feelings...and can imagine that it is not easy when one person is from one culture and another from another culture...but I believe it must be a way to understand one with the other to be able to live together and to be happy.

Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trojca
Member # 5599

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trojca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my opinion when two people are in love there they find the way to be together. I don't think there's a magic formula to make somebody love you, except respecting and truly loving the other person.
Posts: 33 | From: kansas city, ks, usa | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uncle Sam
Member # 816

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uncle Sam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Show him money!
Posts: 70 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prettysmile
Member # 5568

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for prettysmile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Karla :

u know , i'm by myself i couldn't conquered aman that i like , when we me and my friends going out i aignoring him on purpose, ........ so any tell us how we conquered them ????

quote:
Originally posted by karla:
I am foreign.. out of Egypt...and this summer I have met an Egyptian man.I ask everybody who knows and can answer at my question: How can an Egyptian man be conquered?

Posts: 9 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Hi prettysmile,

I don't know why you couldn't conquered a man which you like ... but in my case the advices that I have found here there was so helpful for me. It is true the fact that I travel for him 2000 kilometres but ... categorical .. he has deserved. May be I am lucky because in the end I have found a man as I have dreamt. There are things that are done and others that don't do with an Egyptian man... this I have understood me from all advices.
Thanks to everybody that has been kind and patient with me

annie_81
Member # 4149

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for annie_81     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
was this a closure comment or can I add some more? WARNING: my last (and only) Egyptian boyfriend dumped me after I traveled 2000 km to visit his country, after we came back to canada where we lived. so do not take me seriously!!!
DIdnt you get what you wanted? Commitment! thats great! congrats! good luck!! I would not be too scared about him expecting you to be like an egyptian woman bacause if that is what he wanted, he would have taken one already. he went for you because he wants something different. and he respects you enough not to fool around!
whoever said you only get 25% in return probably meant 25% for each 4 wives so if you are the first and only, dont worry, youll get your fair share!! :-)

-------its not just egyptian men, its all arab men in general YOU CANT CONQUER US!!! MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA
we're just that awesome...
laaaaaaaaater,
Omar "ome"-------

This Omar guy will be conquered like all others but thats the best part about it; they dont know they are being conquered! its the beauty of it! like tamming a wild animal, it thinks its coming to you because it wants to but in fact, its you who got it to come to you.

Posts: 370 | From: Montreal, Canada + World expat | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

annie_81 - I can't believe that every Egyptian men want 2, 3 or 4 wives.

Cleopatra79
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are u italian?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiaq
Member # 4323

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for asiaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 363 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cairoguy
Member # 5713

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cairoguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Karla,

I cannot speak for all men in Egypt, but to me personally when a woman being herself for herself rather than trying to please anybody per se (family, society, etc) is the most attractive quality

Posts: 11 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Cleopatra79 - I am Rumanian not Italian... why you ask?
asiaq - please tell me with the words... I don't want to interpret wrong your message... which it is it means of those icons?
cairoguy - it seems whether to be sincere and to naturally behave him was the key of his soul in my case I don't know how the things will go to the future however for me it is important that I have found a way for knowing each other better.

karla
Member # 5472

Cleopatra79 - I am Rumanian not Italian... why you ask?
asiaq - please tell me with the words... I don't want to interpret wrong your message... which it is it means of those icons?
cairoguy - it seems whether to be sincere and to naturally behave him was the key of his soul in my case I don't know how the things will go to the future however for me it is important that I have found a way for knowing each other better.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com