EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Why some prefer Egyptian women? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Why some prefer Egyptian women?
dunes
Member # 703

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for dunes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are some reasons why Egyptian Babes are preferred by some Foreign Men over Western Babes
(This does not apply to Western Women from Spain, Colombia, Brazil, Costa Rica, Venezuela, Southern
Italy and Turkey)

1.) Facial Features. The eyes are rounder,bigger and cheek bones higher

2.) The Hair. Richer, blacker and without the need to dye.

3.) Skin color is naurally tanned

4.) Derriere. Firmer and Higher

5.) Femininity. Egyptian behave and act more like woman more so than their western counterparts.

6.) Sensuous. Definitely more intimate when alone with her

7.) Loyality. Egyptian babes when dating someone they give you their all and there eyes
almost always never wander looking for something better,different and whatever

8.) Forbidden Fruit.

9.) Much more interesting in conversation and not always in to the latest fad.

10.) Economical. Ask your Egyptian girlfriend where she would like to go,
9 times out of 10 she will say "your place"

11.) Style. An Egyptian babe with one of those sleeve less dresses patterned with tiny
flowers on it with a G-string underneath is a Lord Have Mercy Site.

12.) Hygene. Egyptian babes always shower before and after.

13.) Supportive. If an Egyptian Babe loves you, your heart should be at ease
because you have someone who will stand by you no matter what.

14.) Fun. They are up for anything as long as they are home on time.

Dunes

Posts: 972 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Advocate
Member # 537

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Advocate   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Egyptian Babes are preferred by some Foreign Men over Western Babes", Is that a fact? Where did you get this?

For starters, most Egyptian women that I know don't go on dates in the same way western women, let alone dating foreign men.

Posts: 376 | From: El Minia, Egypt | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catatom
Member # 940

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catatom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by catatom (edited 30 June 2003).]

Posts: 294 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dunes
Member # 703

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dunes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
D Advocate...What do you mean where did i get this? If you mean my list, well some of the information is plain
fact some of it like the facial features of an Egyptian woman and their sensuality it is the view of myself and
some other male expats. And As for you not knowing any Egyptian women that date foreign men then it is
obvious you don't know many foreign men and how they live their lives. I personally know several guys
who have converted to Islam (on paper only) in order for them to marry their Egyptian girlfriends.

Catatom...Yes 1.2.3.4 are turn-ons but isn't looks and being satisfied with your partner very important. Attractiveness
is part of a relationship. Call me superficial, immature or whatever but looks go a long way in a healthy relationship.

5...now this point is experience from dating many women. It's how they act and talk and it's how
they play the role of women perfectly. There isn't a gray area with them. There isn't a debate or anything
to prove when when it comes to Egyptian Babes and sexuality. They know their role as women and master it.
While some western women many times always feel like they have to prove something. All i'm saying that it is
more natural for Egyptian women to be themselves there isn't any pressure on them from society to make them
cross over into male territory. A women is a women and a man is a man. It's clear cut. Call me old fashioned
but it's very appealing to many guys like me.

6...This point i can not get into detail. I don't want to stir more controversey because the nature of this
point is pleasure between two ppl.

7...This point is shared by me and some of my friends some single, some married to Egyptians and some
who were divorced so this is a consesus.

8...Forbidden Fruit is an Egyptian Babe and knowing it is Forbidden for her to be with you because she is
a muslim is such an incredible turn-on and an aphrodisiac.

Yes they are much more interesting in conversation. Have you ever had a conversation with someone in
their native language. It's not like the same talking to them in english. They talk about real life and issues
like politics, the wrong and right and when they talk love. Hhhhhhhh.

Supportive is in their nature they are naturally more caring, they were never brought up with the western
mentality where you are literally on your own.

My present girlfriend lives with her parents so yes she must be home at a certain time. Age has nothing to
do with this. Most females in Egypt live with their parents, that is until they get married

dunes

Posts: 972 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cairowannabee
Member # 742

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cairowannabee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dunes just out of interest how old are you and what type of work do you do in Egypt.
Posts: 313 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sarajevo
Member # 999

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sarajevo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Dunes,

There are feminine, caring, and loyal woman in every country, with black hair, and nice skin.....
With all my respect to Egyptian Babes, I would mention 1 fact that most of the foreigners are not aware off:

97% of Egyptian girls performed FGM (FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION)......Egyptian women are circumcised, therefore they are sexually dysfunctional. After all, without "klitoris" they can not feel any sexual pleasures, because the organ whose function was to receive and transmit sexual sensations is removed.
Male equivalent of FGM would be cutting off all his genitals. Yet people still say that their Egyptian girls are satisfied and they enjoy sex, yeah right...in fact she feels "nothing", she cant, she is circumcised. This means her sex life is to give, not to receive, THEREFORE (in sexual field )she is basically just "used" by her male to please himself only....and eventually to give birth.

I am not sure who is considered "western woman". Colombia, Brazil, Costa Rica, Venezuela.....I dont consider girls from those countries as "western girls".

[This message has been edited by Miss Sarajevo (edited 29 June 2002).]

Posts: 1590 | From: Usa | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Advocate
Member # 537

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Advocate   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey pal, you do love your Egyptian girl, don't you?

Who cares what other people think.

Posts: 376 | From: El Minia, Egypt | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonsson
Member # 1080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonsson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi.. Miss Sarajevo
i wonder !!!!!!!did you have sex with egyption girls..???????

Posts: 2 | From: alexandria-egypt | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MoDoc
Member # 606

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MoDoc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sonsson,

Did you have sex with egyptian girls?
Is what she said true? I have read the same thing in several places on the net and have talked to other arabs about this issue. Seems everyone knows about it.

Posts: 294 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dunes
Member # 703

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for dunes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Miss Sarajevo,

Yes some Egyptian females are circumcised. It is practiced here by many people
out of plain ignorance, there is not one reason to justify female gential mutilation.
Not religously because it is forbidden in their religion or any other logical reason.
However your 97% rate is absurd. I take it you came up with that percentage from
a website on the net.

Myself i don't know what percentage is accurate. Now from personal experience
i would say less than 60% are circumcised. Now once again this is from personal
experience. I think my quote is a bit more accurate than say an NGO visting an
upper Egypt village and asking the women there how many of them are circumcised.

As for the ones that are circumcised not being able to climax or feel anything, i beg
to differ. Yes one would have to work more harder to make them climax but it is
very possible if you have the stamina.

dunes

Miss Sarajevo
Member # 999

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sarajevo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DUNES..........

IF U COME UP WITH LESS THAN 86% FROM ANY SOURCE IT EXISTS ON THIS PLANET.....SHOW ME.....SO 8 OUT OF 10 ARE SEXUALLY DISFUNCTIONAL, EVEN IF IT IS 6 OUT OF 10, THATS STILL TOO MUCH.
I KNOW MANY PEOPLE ARE SHOCKED TO HEAR THIS, BUT IT IS FACT, AND IT WILL ALWAYS BE A FACT.
DUNES.....NO MATTER HOW MUCH U WANT ME TO BELIVE U THAT CIRCUMCISED WOMAN CAN CLIMAX, BIOLOGICALLY ITS IMPOSSIBLE. ONCE EXTERNAL SEX ORGANS ARE REMOVED ,THE RAW EDGES THEY SEW TOGETHER, ONLY A TINY OPENING IS LEFT 4 URINE AND MENSTRUAL DISCHARGE. THE OPENING IS ENLARGED AFTER THE MARRIAGE TO PERMIT INTERCOURSE, ITS GRADUAL PROCESS THAT IS OFTEN MADE DIFFICULT BY SCAR TISUE FROM THE CIRCUMCISION. TEARING OF SURROUNDING TISSUES ARE COMMON CONSEQUENCES, IT MAKE TAKE 3 MONTHS OR LONGER BE4 THE OPENING IS LARGE ENOUGH TO ALLOW PENETRATION. SHE IS LEFT ONLY WITH INTERNAL SEX ORGANS SUCH AS VAGINA, TUBE, UTERUS ETC. VAGINAL WALLS ARE RICH WITH BLOOD VESSELS BUT POORLY SUPPLIED WITH NERVE ENDINGS, SO SINCE HER EXTERNAL SEX OGANS RESPONSIBLE 4 TRANSMITTING AND RECEIVING SEXUAL SIGNALS ARE REMOVED, VAGINA IS THERE BASICALLY JUST TO CONTAIN MALE SEXUAL ORGAN DURING THE INTERCOURSE AND THROUGH WHICH IS BABY BORN.

And all this make me so sad, that God created a woman with everything she needs to function normally, but unfortunatelly this is what is happening.

I am not Egyptian but I feel 4 woman in any part of this WORLD, and you foreign guys who are dating Egyptian girls should be aware of what are you going into, before u pick up a girl 4 fun or any other kind of relationship.
Dont take advantage, but instead make a difference in somebody's life 4 good, and have compassion 4 woman all over the world, without discriminating and dividing us on nationality or look, because whatever difference you point between Egyptian or Europian girls, you have to remeber that we are all females and we cry in silence when we see our sisters to be treated by a man so insesitively. And 4 all man, dont underestimate the power of "western girl", she can make your life heaven or hell, its really up to her.

Female Genital Mutilation (FGM): About 97% of women who have ever been married, have undergone FGM. 86% of adolescent girls between the ages of 13 and 19 have undergone FGM.
A study conducted in 1995 places the percentage of women who have ever been married who have undergone FGM at 97 percent. In February the Population Council released the results of a 1997 survey of Egyptian adolescents, which found that 86 percent of girls between the ages of 13 and 19 had undergone FGM. FGM generally is performed on girls between the ages of 7 and 10, with equal prevalence among Muslims and Christians.

The Court of Cassation issued a decision in 1997 that upheld the legality of the decree banning FGM issued in 1996 by the Minister of Health and Population Planning. In addition to enforcing the decree, the Government supports a range of efforts to educate the public. The Sheikh of Al-Azhar, the most senior Islamic figure in the country, and the leader of the Coptic Christian community, Pope Shenouda, have stated repeatedly that FGM is not required by religious doctrine.

You know, I dont want to say nothin more, as I become emotional about this issue.
But at least maybe someone will read, and think about it.

[This message has been edited by Miss Sarajevo (edited 01 July 2002).]

Posts: 1590 | From: Usa | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MoDoc
Member # 606

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MoDoc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miss Sarajevo,
Thank you for your very insightful and very well written message.
I hope it makes a difference in some of the readers lives.

Modoc

Posts: 294 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dolphin29
Member # 1045

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for dolphin29     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi i have been involved in lots of discussions about this subject on female circumcision is supposed to be outlawed in egypt 7 years ago but it still goes on today although some egyptians deny all knowledge of its existence there is no reason to justify this practice not medical not hygiene and not religious so why is it happening also sometimes it happens without a parents knowledge most of the time by the in laws i know that this sounds harsh and no doubt i will get a lot of critisism last time i discussed it i was told that "westerners should keep their noses out " what a great statement i dont think that shouting about this subject will change anything i just think that people have to be educated and that should start with the egyptian people themselves in the future when i am married i hope and pray that this is never allowed to happen to my daughters

[This message has been edited by dolphin29 (edited 04 July 2002).]

Posts: 177 | From: england | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sarajevo
Member # 999

Rate Member
MoDoc,

Thank you 4 your support in this matter. I really hope 4 same as you.

quote:
Originally posted by MoDoc:
Miss Sarajevo,
Thank you for your very insightful and very well written message.
I hope it makes a difference in some of the readers lives.

Modoc

cairowannabee
Member # 742

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cairowannabee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
from what I have read of FGM it is a practice that seems to be predominate North Afica although not exclusive to it. It covers the whole range of groups whether Muslim/Christain or pagan. Its practice predates Islam and Christianity and was originally performed as a right of passage into Adulthood although as has been pointed out there does not seem to be any religious,medical or hygiene reasons behind it.
The very first time I saw a programe on FGM it made me cringe and cross my legs and I am a man. I have never come across any evidence in the Quran and Sunnah that Justifies it from a muslim point of view and if it was religious in origin surely it would be wide spread across the muslim world and not just in the northern and central African countries. We may Quibble about the percentages but that is not important, the fact that it is done at all is.
I would agree that stimulation of the clitoris it the primary although not only stimulus that will stimulate the nerve endings in order for a women to achieve an orgasm. but if you remove the clitoris and seal of the opening then the chances of the women achieving an orgasm are virtually zero. Although it is still possible to have an orgasm for a women through stimulation of other parts.
I think Dune you are starting to show your relative inexperience or just idle boasting with Egyptian women by what you have said about stamina as the reality is that you would not even be able to achieve penetration without causing great pain rather than keep going and causing continued pain. One reason suggested for FGM has been that the women would remain virgins till marriage because if they engaged in pre-marrital sex then the opening would rupture and become enlarged and the husband would know that his wife was not a virgin. Traditionally if a women was not circumcised then some men would refuse to marry them as they could not know if they were virgins.
Dune you experience with egyptian women is limited or you have only gone out with married/divorced women or by some wild card chance have only managed to date women who have not had to undergo FGM.

It is only through education and empowerment of women to say no that this terrible practice and tradition will stop.

[This message has been edited by cairowannabee (edited 01 July 2002).]

Posts: 313 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dunes
Member # 703

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dunes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi ladies,

Miss Sarajevo please don't use CAPS it's the equivalent of shouting. Anyway

I wonder how many of you who posted actually Live in Egypt or actually know any women. Nobody is hiding the fact of female circumcision. It is one thing to know the details of the procedure removing the clitoris, etc. But it is another thing to speak on behalf of women who are circumcised and insist that they do not enjoy sex. You say without the clitoris there is no pleasure. Then i guess you also doubt the Grafenberg Spot(G-spot) it's female ejaculation that has nothing to do with the Clitiros.

By the way here is a website regarding females circumcised and their ability to orgasm.
http://www.fgm.org/HLKarticle.html

Now i told you it is very possible but you guys seem hard headed. And like i stated in and earlier post "always feel you need to prove something"

Cairowannabe i never made love to an Egyptian virgin or a Married Egyptian women nor a Divorced Egyptian woman. You should read what you post before you submit it. Please don't speculate.

Girls here have sex and they enjoy it and because some foreign guys get it, that distresses you! And worst yet you speculate what kind of females we date.

Obviously you don't know much about Cairo and what's going on here.

There's two kinds of foreigners in Egypt:

1.) The kind who mixes with the locals and accepts them and is accepted by them. I'm not talking about talking to your gardener or driver. I mean getting in there right in the thick of things.Like Love, Sex, Drama, Friendships, not feeling afraid to go to any part of the City.

and then there's

2.) The kind who keeps to his own and the first thing they do when they get here is look for community centers with people of their own nationality. The same people who make for themselves an island amist true life here. And the same who choose to speculate rather than experience.

Now i take it some of you fall in to #2

dunes

dolphin29
Member # 1045

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolphin29     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi i do not live in egypt i did not say that people are hiding the fact of female circumsision only that some people are unaware of its existence i am involved with an egyptian man and when i mentioned it to him he said to me noooo that does not go on that was a 100 years ago what i am saying is that people live in egypt and are unaware of what is going on around them

Posts: 177 | From: england | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cairowannabee
Member # 742

Rate Member
Dear Dunes
Firstly in the abscence of full informaation one has to speculate and if the speculation is incorect then i am more than happy to be corrected.
Secondly if you read my postin then you will see that i have said that in the abscence of the clitoris then an orgasm is almost impossible by stimulation of the spot where it should be. But i have also said that an Orgasm is still possible by stimmulation of other parts, i.e G-spot, breasts, etc so read the posting.
I havent at any stage questioned the issue of Egyptian women having relationships with foreign men, you dont have to live in Egypt to be aware that it happens just on this planet as it happens everywhere.
thirdly as you yourself have pointed out that you have not slept with a virgin you have proven my point that the women you have dated or slept with are sexually experienced or mature therefore the issue of sex with a circumcised women who is a virgin is not something you know about which was my point when i said that women you dated must be married/ divorced etc i.e not virgins.

Miss Sarajevo
Member # 999

Rate Member
Dunes,

Sorry 4 caps, it was not done intentionally.
I am not here to prove anything, maybe your genitals are "pinhole-sized",hahah....just kidding... and u manage to bring circumcised woman to climax....
Imagine MGM (male genital mutilation) removal of all male external genitals. Hard to belive ha? Some women are so easy to convince ,willing to do so many ridiculous things 4 a man, even to risk her life and cut off her external genitals to please himmmmmmmmm, oh my God, wake up.....the man who loves u ....would never ever want u to be hurt and to suffer the consequences and risk your life, the man who loves u would want u to be happy in sex with him, and to be who u are, the way God created you originally, and if you just mention MGM to a man, he would run away....hehe.....YOU THINK HE WOULD DO IT?
NEVERRRRRRRRR. Even if this procedure involves cutting of just half of his male genital,hehe......and how about just 1/3 of his size? How about small kids? Isnt FGM SO CRUEL for a 9 years old innocent angels? Why they put them through so much suffering?
I also have read the article that you provided in posted link. Sorry, FGM does nothing but create sexually dysfunctional female, it causes just pain and suffering, a lots of consequences and takes away female human rights.

1) I know that you dont support FGM,
what makes you so sure that circumcised Egyptian girl is not sexually dysfunctional and can have orgasm KNOWING her external genitals are removed, especialy "clitoris" which function is transmitting and receiving sexual sensations and pleasure, and its equivalent to male sexual organ? This would mean as if somebody says, man without his external genitals is able to orgasm, although all his main genital organ that is needed to receive and transmit sexual pleasure is removed?!
2) Are u saying?...... man has a power in sex to go against anatomy of female sexual organs,and can correct it in some way, how do u replace "clitoris" I am curious to know.
3) Since when "clitoris " is same as G spot?
4)How can circumcised woman tell about orgasm anyway if her external sex organs were removed BEFORE she ever even know what is an orgasm, its done in her early age.
5)How can circumcised girl describe an orgasm AFTER..... if she never exeprienced it WITH ALL her external sex organs....?
6)If FGM is practiced ... to control her sexuality be4 marriage ,and they think "clitoris" is responsible... therefore they are removing it...... how they give her sexuality and "clitoris" back once she is entitled to her sexual life as "married woman"? This leads to conclusion that "married woman"is actually not entitled to her sexuality, because what is taken from her while she was not entitled, she can never get back even if she is entitled. True?

Sexual problems: 1) Frigidity due to dyspareunia, injuries sustained during early intercourse, pelvic infection; 2) Lack of orgasm due to the amputation of the glans clitoris. A study conducted on 651 circumcised Egyptian women showed that their sexual desire was not affected by the procedures, BUT THE ABILITY OF ACHEIVING AN ORGASM was because of the severity of the operation; 3) Coital difficulty or INABILITY to have vaginal intercourse AT ALL, because of stenosis of the vagina,(thats why they engage in "anal sex" just wait until they circumcise her there as well so poor woman would not be able to use toilet....what a human right...u can eat, drink and breath air, but we cut your "clitoris" so its better 4 u Babe, oh my God, where is here "common sense"....so what is than "vagina" for????????); 4) Marital conflicts.

By the way, FGM will make sure she is "virgin", but if she has "anal sex"...before marriage....so whats that? Still virgin? YEAH, just in dreams....So whats than definition of virgin? Obvioulsy FGM does not serve intended purpose, and thats what is happening when u mess with God creation, u see God made a woman with a "clitoris" for a reason. You take away his reason, you mess with God. If a woman wants to mess around she will do it circumcised or not circumcised. You can not really know about female sexual feelings, unless u go into female body and than u may know, so u cant convince any female that when you cut of all external genitals, she can have an orgasm as if she is fully equiped with "klitoris". Certainly u may think u know, but realistically, since u are not female u cant really know how woman experience sex.

I think you are just dissapointed that FGM made many beautiful Egyptain girls sexually disfunctional, and in sex, this greatly dissapoint some males, especially if they fall in love, as they want her lady to be really happy and satisfied, so they are in denial, as it is very painful to accept the fact that a girl may never ever experience orgasm with man she loves. This make man, especially Western man, to feel responsible or even guilty, as they think they can do something about it. I wish, but chances are very low. Sorry Dunes...but I doubt. It not up to woman, its FGM.

[This message has been edited by Miss Sarajevo (edited 01 July 2002).]

kimo
Member # 881

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello,

hey dolphin may i know where are you from... actually i found it unny that we here don't know what's happening around us...

for the FGM in egypt probably Miss Saraeyo you read that it's 97% in certain villages in upper egypt...but no way 97% in whole egypt.. it means that app. 1050000 are NOT and that's immposible... i'm not saying it's not present but not 97%...
oh boy it means that more than half of the girls of cairo and the beautifal girls of alex. are disfunctional.. make another search and i'll too..

kimo

Posts: 87 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
irisheyes
Member # 768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for irisheyes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Everyone,

All I can say is what my Egyptian friend (who lives in Cairo) says to me when I quote something I've read on the internet about Egypt. "Don't believe everything you read".

I have also read about FGM and what I read agrees with Kimo. This procedure is mainly practiced in small villages in Upper Egypt. NOT Major metropolitan areas such as Cairo and Alexandria. And is more common in other parts of Africa.

I seriously doubt that many, if any 20 something Cairo girls have had this done to them.

Posts: 34 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dolphin29
Member # 1045

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for dolphin29     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi kimo i am from england

dunes
Member # 703

Rate Member
Cairowannabe....It was just a misunderstanding on my part. I apologize.

Miss Sarajevo...I think my topic has created an FGM obsessed maniac(you)
Look when/If you get here i am sure you will meet some Egyptian women and you
will know everything you think you already know from searching and surfing the web.

I wish you the best and no hard feelings.

dunes

Miss Sarajevo
Member # 999

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Miss Sarajevo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dunes

I dont need your wishes. You will not get any reply from me in the future.

dolphin29
Member # 1045

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolphin29     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey kimo did we talk on icq once or twice i think that we did do you remember ???
Dani
Member # 714

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Dani     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I am a very worried mother, for some who have read my story. I'm the left behind mother of 2 girls that have been abducted by my husband and are living with his parents in Egypt since december. I too am very worried about the FGM subject, its never been discussed in the family. I am still very concerned if they will do this to my girls. I am worried so on my latest visit there I wanted to check both girls ages 5 & 6, it was difficult to just open their legs and check if everything is still there, but whilst bathing them I tried unnoticably check it, it was a relief to see that nothing happened to the little one, but I didn't get a clear look on her sister, she is older and already finds it strange if someone would be checking her for something in that area. So I did not insist on it. But it does worry me very much and on my next visit I will ask them out straight if they have any FGM planned. but guess they wont be telling me right! They better not because then they haven't seen the last of me yet.I hope & pray I'll be getting them out in time.

Its so sickening that this is still happening!!!

Posts: 73 | From: Belgium | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dolphin29
Member # 1045

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for dolphin29     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi dani my name is debbie i was wondering if you had ever heard of the womens group womeg it is a yahoo group they are a lovely group of woman most of them non egyptian married to or involved with egyptian men if you would like to join that group i am sure they could offer you lots of friendship and support i look forward too seeing you there from debbie
Dani
Member # 714

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dani     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Debbie

I'll search for them...

Posts: 73 | From: Belgium | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimo
Member # 881

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey dolphin, i guess you meet another kimo.. as i haven't used ICQ for more than a year know...

while Dani.. i rememeber i read ur story.. and that family was in cairo i guess... if so then need not worry.. with Gods will your daughters will be safe..

kimo

Posts: 87 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dunes
Member # 703

Rate Member

edited.

[This message has been edited by dunes (edited 04 July 2002).]

norase2000
Member # 1088

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for norase2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a med school student at U of Cairo and I remember talking about fgm at school a couple of times. It happens in small farming villages but practically non existant in the city. It NEVER happens in middle-high class society. But unfortuetly, when it occurs, it occurs in poor, uneducated, farming families. And I'm POSITIVE No ONE, i mean NO ONE, I know has ever been FGm'ed so statistically, the 97% is definetly wrong. But I agree with whoever said that it could be 97% of village inhabitants, bt even that sounds like too high.

Question: how do women who have been FGM'ed give labor? Are they recut open? eew.

--Nora

Posts: 36 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynn
Member # 887

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by norase2000:
I'm a med school student at U of Cairo and I remember talking about fgm at school a couple of times. It happens in small farming villages but practically non existant in the city. It NEVER happens in middle-high class society. But unfortuetly, when it occurs, it occurs in poor, uneducated, farming families. And I'm POSITIVE No ONE, i mean NO ONE, I know has ever been FGm'ed so statistically, the 97% is definetly wrong. But I agree with whoever said that it could be 97% of village inhabitants, bt even that sounds like too high.

Question: how do women who have been FGM'ed give labor? Are they recut open? eew.

--Nora

FGM is a terrible problem in Egypt, as in
other countries, that needs to be stopped.
However, I agree that 97% is a great
exageration. I have lived in Egypt for
thirteen years, and know a lot more women
that have not had this done, than have.

Posts: 143 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As it turns out I was at my gynocologists office on Saturday and decided that I bet this guy knows about it.... so I asked him. He is a well known doctor in that field in Cairo as well as his father before him, and he was telling me horror stories about when he was in training and working at a hospital IN CAIRO and how little girls about 9 yrs old would come in bleeding to death from it. You are aware that barbers are the ones that do this to the girls, right? Anyway, he said it is alive and well in CAIRO, unfortunately, and he offered to loan me a book on the subject that he has in his office (I didn't pick it up yet). When I do I'll offer info from it, for what it's worth.
Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
donna
Member # 1025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for donna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Debbie:
[B]Actually it is alive in Cairo I know a 21 year old girl who has had this. Fortunately her younger sister was spared as it is now considered to not be such a good idea but its all down to what the parents think at the time. It still does happen...

Posts: 63 | From: cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Civil Disobedience
Member # 1051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Civil Disobedience         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A collegue of mine at work had this done to her when she was a little girl. Her father and mother both hailed from Upper Egypt although they've lived in Cairo most of their lives. Her father is an accountant - an educated man. She tells me that she has had some 'restoration' work done as an adult. I can't imagine what this is or whether it would restore her abilities to experince sensations or not. Maybe it was just for cosmetic reasons.
Posts: 252 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sarajevo
Member # 999

Rate Member
[/QUOTE sandboy]

"I can't imagine what this is or whether it would restore her abilities to experince sensations or not. Maybe it was just for cosmetic reasons."

Once its done... its done. Cosmetic reasons, probably...

[This message has been edited by Miss Sarajevo (edited 09 July 2002).]

lynn
Member # 887

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Debbie:
As it turns out I was at my gynocologists office on Saturday and decided that I bet this guy knows about it.... so I asked him. He is a well known doctor in that field in Cairo as well as his father before him, and he was telling me horror stories about when he was in training and working at a hospital IN CAIRO and how little girls about 9 yrs old would come in bleeding to death from it. You are aware that barbers are the ones that do this to the girls, right? Anyway, he said it is alive and well in CAIRO, unfortunately, and he offered to loan me a book on the subject that he has in his office (I didn't pick it up yet). When I do I'll offer info from it, for what it's worth.

I was aware that many times this procedure is performed by barbers. I had no idea that
it is so widespread. I have met a few women that have had this forced on them. I can not imagine anything more inhumane.

Lynn

Posts: 143 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiaq
Member # 4323

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 363 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
asiaq.. you are really funny.... scarce but everywhere
Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know this is a 2 year old thread, but I just couldn't help it. I just want to put one thing straight: Girls from educated middle-class to upper-class families DO NOT undergo FGM.
I personally know hundreds of Egyptian females that haven't been FGMed and are leading active sexual lives with their husbands.

Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
c-zar
Member # 5755

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for c-zar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Sarajevo:
Hi Dunes,

There are feminine, caring, and loyal woman in every country, with black hair, and nice skin.....
With all my respect to Egyptian Babes, I would mention 1 fact that most of the foreigners are not aware off:

97% of Egyptian girls performed FGM (FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION)......Egyptian women are circumcised, therefore they are sexually dysfunctional. After all, without "klitoris" they can not feel any sexual pleasures, because the organ whose function was to receive and transmit sexual sensations is removed.
Male equivalent of FGM would be cutting off all his genitals. Yet people still say that their Egyptian girls are satisfied and they enjoy sex, yeah right...in fact she feels "nothing", she cant, she is circumcised. This means her sex life is to give, not to receive, THEREFORE (in sexual field )she is basically just "used" by her male to please himself only....and eventually to give birth.

I am not sure who is considered "western woman". Colombia, Brazil, Costa Rica, Venezuela.....I dont consider girls from those countries as "western girls".

[This message has been edited by Miss Sarajevo (edited 29 June 2002).]

With respect for u and for Dunes:
97% and 60% are wrong
because the circumcision doesent happen but in the village places which is EXATLY 3.5% from the area of Egypt area (I'm sure) and it doesn't happen in all of the village places because islam is forbid it
(just I wanted to view my point at this topic)

Posts: 26 | From: Egypt, cairo | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe you are wrong.
For men it is a strong 'should be'.
For women it 'can', in Islam.

Too many familys 'do it' with their girls hidden IN CAIRO!!!
In the 'Balad' it is a simple Habbit and everybody is doing it there with the girls!!!
If anybody doesn't, this means a big big shame, and nobody would even think about to marry that girl later!!!
Even the 'Bauwwaebs' in the town MUST go back to the Balad to do this with their girls, because the relatives are waiting for this celebrated day.
My husband tryed once, because I pleased him, to speak to the bauwwaeb, to change his mind - he told me, that the bauwwaeb self refused it, but he MUST, because of the relatives and familymembers. It is a MUST for them.
What a shame ! They havn't own mind!

And they don't cut only a little skin, nono, they cut out it all, and then they ask theirself, why their wifes are coldblooded!

They do it, to keep the women away from the other sex.
What a nonsense.
They do it, if cut away or not !
It's a matter of islamic understanding and moral growing up between the parents hands.

Sara

Posts: 909 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saeeda
Member # 5719

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for saeeda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sara,
what is the Balad and who is the Bawaab, may you please explain to a stupid foreigner??
thanks

Posts: 271 | From: germany | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EFLVirgo:
I know this is a 2 year old thread, but I just couldn't help it. I just want to put one thing straight: Girls from educated middle-class to upper-class families DO NOT undergo FGM.
I personally know hundreds of Egyptian females that haven't been FGMed and are leading active sexual lives with their husbands.

This is also my belief based on many articles and all I have read about this practice. I do believe it still happens but much less frequently now. My understanding that the reason this was done anyway was to keep the female from having "wondering" eyes and to "help" her remain a virgin until marriage. I disagree with the comments saying the women can still receive sexual pleasure as the "clitoris" requires some sort of stimulation to achieve orgasm. Now this is a fact!!!! If most, or all of it is removed then its impossible. I believe the practice should be banned entirely and no girl or woman of any age should have to go thru this very unneccesary procedure.

[This message has been edited by sin-dee (edited 16 January 2005).]

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WELSHLADYUK   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saw this thread posted and had to comment. I am VERY friendly with a well-to-do family in Cairo whom have 5 grown up girls, I have stayed with them often. All moslem, very highly educated and excellent english speakers. Their father is Professor of Gynaecology and performs surgery in both Cairo and Saudi. I have talked to him in great length about this subject and he assures me that it is totally illegal for girls to have this operation in Egypt. Although he does say in the upper reaches of Egypt some poor uneducated villagers still try to do this procedure to their girls behind close doors, as they dont believe they can marry them off if not.

He went on to tell me he would never and has never performed such an operation in the 40years he has been a surgeon, despite on rear occasions being asked. In fact he is horrified that the odd case still goes on and has stated most of his operations are repairing girls/women which had been butchered in this and other ways i.e. childbirth. Some baby deliveries in Saudi are carried out by surgeons only to happy to deliver by caeserean because it involves more money, but he says they can be hasty with a knife.

It is only through time & education that this practise will stop, it is no longer normal practice and it is illegal to circumcise females. However old habits die hard and you cannot change uneducated peoples habits overnight.

Posts: 203 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnotherNewMember     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sin-dee:
This is also my belief based on many articles and all I have read about this practice. I do believe it still happens but much less frequently now. My understanding that the reason this was done anyway was to keep the female from having "wondering" eyes and to "help" her remain a virgin until marriage. I disagree with the comments saying the women can still receive sexual pleasure as the "clitoris" requires some sort of stimulation to achieve orgasm. Now this is a fact!!!! If most, or all of it is removed then its impossible. I believe the practice should be banned entirely and no girl or woman of any age should have to go thru this very unneccesary procedure.

[This message has been edited by sin-dee (edited 16 January 2005).]

I agree that FGM's are traditional and not religious, as they have been performed for thousands of years before the 'book' religions throughout Asia and Africa, and many indigenuous African tribes with no connection whatsoever to islam are still practicing circumcisions as a 'right of passage' for both men and women.

However it is NOT a fact that the only way a woman can achieve sexual stimulation is thru the clitoris. All women have an internal and external sex stimulator. The external is the clitoris, and the internal is a spot on the uterine wall, which is called the G-spot. Many women are not aware of their G-spot as it has unfortunately for them, never been stimulated. Experts claim that the male principal must be 'sizable' enough to reach this 'spot' in order to stimulate it. And pardon my frankness, but I don't think Egyptian men have a problem reaching that spot, as may be the case with their European counterparts.

So needless to say, many Egyptian women without their clitoris are still achieving orgasm.

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by saeeda:
Sara,
what is the Balad and who is the Bawaab, may you please explain to a stupid foreigner??
thanks

Dearest Saeeda,
a Bauwwaeb is the man (most with family) living under mostly every house or in a small room at the stairs. They live for free and their job is to secure the house and washing the stairs, garages and cars, carry bags upstairs, go for you shopping, et., for a small money. They get from each flat a monthly sallary of between 30 and 50 Pounds.

They are mostly from the Balad, the balad is the countryside. The most people from there like to work as a Bauwwaeb, because they are mostly very poor and don't find work at home. Their 'fashion'clothes are mostly the Galabeya; a long dress, similar to a longarmed shirt, until the feet.Men and women.

By the way, Saeeda, there are NO STUBID FOREIGNERS OR QUESTIONS.......only stupid answers!
So, keep asking, honey!

Sara

Posts: 909 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreigngirl
Member # 4054

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreigngirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to disagree. No clitoris - no orgasm, or a very poor one indeed. Women as a general rule have more difficulty having orgasms than men, imagine without a clitoris.
quote:
Originally posted by AnotherNewMember:
I agree that FGM's are traditional and not religious, as they have been performed for thousands of years before the 'book' religions throughout Asia and Africa, and many indigenuous African tribes with no connection whatsoever to islam are still practicing circumcisions as a 'right of passage' for both men and women.

However it is NOT a fact that the only way a woman can achieve sexual stimulation is thru the clitoris. All women have an internal and external sex stimulator. The external is the clitoris, and the internal is a spot on the uterine wall, which is called the G-spot. Many women are not aware of their G-spot as it has unfortunately for them, never been stimulated. Experts claim that the male principal must be 'sizable' enough to reach this 'spot' in order to stimulate it. And pardon my frankness, but I don't think Egyptian men have a problem reaching that spot, as may be the case with their European counterparts.

So needless to say, many Egyptian women without their clitoris are still achieving orgasm.

Posts: 145 | From: Houston, Texas, USA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am aware of the "G-spot" but it still stands that most women need some clitoral stimulation to achieve orgasm...
Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antivillain
Member # 5359

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antivillain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your frankness is a bunch of bs.

[This message has been edited by antivillain (edited 18 January 2005).]

Posts: 31 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com