EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Men In Luxor (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Men In Luxor
kat2
Member # 3331

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kat2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jack:
No I am not out to cause trouble. Just bad luck for me that my user name is NOJ. I will change that asap. I had no intention to offend WOJ but everyone else was joking about him and I put my comment. With my user name being NOJ looks like I started the joke about him but I didn't.

Sorry to all that are upset but that was not my original intention.[/QUOTE]

NOJ,
Are you feeling guilty now, is that why you edited most of your previous posts? So maybe you will check your facts before you talk about anyone else. Also in one of your previous posts you mentioned that you realised that you weren;t liked, it's hardly surprising is it.

Posts: 22 | From: england | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neighbour of jack
Member # 2965

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for neighbour of jack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can I just ask. Which one of my messages has offened everyone.
Posts: 35 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neighbour of jack
Member # 2965

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for neighbour of jack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kat2

I mentioned his name once when other people were joking about him too.

I dont know if you erad my other messages. I wish I had not deleted them now. I put about getting jobs at meridien. I joked about men in general at the airport and the other messages were about myself.

Posts: 35 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kat2
Member # 3331

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kat2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by neighbour of jack:
Can I just ask. Which one of my messages has offened everyone.

NOJ,
i can't speak for other people on the board, but just the fact that you are telling people they can contact you if they want to know what their man is up to while they are away. What you don't know you obviously make up and as Shareen said most women who have husbands/boyfriends there have their own trusted confidantes to keep them informed so to speak. I feel sorry for anyone that does actually ask you for information or advice. Also does it not worry you that people already realise that you are stirring (maybe you see it as been helpful) both on this board and in Luxor and you live there? Oh well what goes around comes around.

Posts: 22 | From: england | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neighbour of jack
Member # 2965

Rate Member
All I mentioned was the many men at the airport. The other messages were about myself.

Anyway I apologise to all offened. It was not my intention. It is good to know that everyone has trusted confidants over here.

kat2
Member # 3331

Rate Member
quote:
All I mentioned was the many men at the airport. The other messages were about myself.

Anyway I apologise to all offened. It was not my intention. It is good to know that everyone has trusted confidants over here.

NOJ,
you sound sooo sincere, why is it i don't believe you?!

neighbour of jack
Member # 2965

Rate Member
Its just my bad luck that i registered months ago with the name NOJ to help someone who wanted to know about flats. Now I need to change it and put my real name.

Anyway you can its up to you if you want to believe me or not.

Like I said before I am happy to hear that everyone has some trusted confidants. I have lived here for a while and I hear so many sad stories. Just thought I could help. Sorry if anyone has taken me the wrong way.

kat2
Member # 3331

Rate Member
quote:
Its just my bad luck that i registered months ago with the name NOJ to help someone who wanted to know about flats. Now I need to change it and put my real name.

Yes we know from your previous posts that you've lived there for a while, i wonder how many people you've upset whilst you've lived there, sorry i meant helped. Maybe you should stick to your work in the hotel and leave everybody else alone.
Like I said before I am happy to hear that everyone has some trusted confidants. I have lived here for a while and I hear so many sad stories. Just thought I could help. Sorry if anyone has taken me the wrong way.

neighbour of jack
Member # 2965

Rate Member
WOJ

I am sorry if I have upset you but everyone else was joking about him and I put my comment. It was not my intention to do this.

If you want to see me when you come you are welcome any time.

kat2
Member # 3331

Rate Member
quote:

Sorry double post.
NOJ
yes we realise from your previous posts that you've lived there for a while. I just wonder how many other people you have made trouble for(or in your words helped). Maybe you should concentrate more on your job instead of gossip.

neighbour of jack
Member # 2965

Rate Member
Kat

I mentioned one persons name as everyone was joking about him and I didn't start the joke. Someone started by calling him the ripper.

neighbour of jack
Member # 2965

Rate Member
I have apologised to WOJ for my comment but I think other people should do so for what they said.
kat2
Member # 3331

Rate Member
quote:
I have apologised to WOJ for my comment but I think other people should do so for what they said.

If you can't stand the heat....
Maybe this little episode will teach you to mind your own business.

akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well said Kat

NOJ

I get well fed up with these kind of posts. What offends me. Well an attack on somebody that can't be proved and who has no defence.

Telling tales never helps anyone, every couple has to work out their own lives and nobody from outside should interfere. Nobody will thank you.

I suggest you try and get a life rather living other peoples second hand

------------------
UK Co-owner of www.toursinluxor.co.uk Accommodation and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kat2
Member # 3331

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for kat2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
Well said Kat

NOJ

I get well fed up with these kind of posts. What offends me. Well an attack on somebody that can't be proved and who has no defence.

Telling tales never helps anyone, every couple has to work out their own lives and nobody from outside should interfere. Nobody will thank you.

I suggest you try and get a life rather living other peoples second hand

Hi Akshar, well said to you too.
Happy New Year.

Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy New Year Akshar!!! Hope you are well, looking forward to seeing you in a couple of months!! And again in the summer, with a certain WOJ who you already know

NOJ, it was neither myself nor Melanie who said he met a yellow curly haired woman at the airport last week, nor was it us who said he got his car fixed, and where he got that car from. That was libellous gossip, and not joking around.
Hopefully you have now learned your lesson and will not repeat such gossip in the future.
Kat, good to see you here, are you in the UK? Lol, I am being nosey now, whats your connection with Luxor? A simple obsession like the rest of us?

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

NOJ - I think you probably said you should change your screen name 3 times, yet you keep posting as NOJ. Why don't you go ahead and change that screen name, post some nice posts, and let life go on..... and everyone else do the same.

It seems everyone wants to keep beating a dead horse here. Let's move on....OK?

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kat2
Member # 3331

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Shareen:
Happy New Year Akshar!!! Hope you are well, looking forward to seeing you in a couple of months!! And again in the summer, with a certain WOJ who you already know

NOJ, it was neither myself nor Melanie who said he met a yellow curly haired woman at the airport last week, nor was it us who said he got his car fixed, and where he got that car from. That was libellous gossip, and not joking around.
Hopefully you have now learned your lesson and will not repeat such gossip in the future.
Kat, good to see you here, are you in the UK? Lol, I am being nosey now, whats your connection with Luxor? A simple obsession like the rest of us?

Shareen.
Happy New Year and thanks. Yes am in uk at the moment. You could say a long obsession, yes am in love with the country.

karaba
Member # 3322

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karaba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kat2:
Shareen.
Happy New Year and thanks. Yes am in uk at the moment. You could say a long obsession, yes am in love with the country.

Is there any meaning in your name Kat2?

Posts: 18 | From: spain | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karaba
Member # 3322

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karaba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by karaba:

I don't know why everybody is against NOJ, if somebody wants to know something is big enough to check if it's true or not , it can be funny to know what your relative makes when you are not with him.
Let me know NOJ what u have to say about Captain Cat of Luxor ? Do you know him and his ways ?
Waiting for your answer NOJ !!!!

Posts: 18 | From: spain | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kat2
Member # 3331

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by karaba:

Karaba,
no meaning, just shortened version of my name, maybe it' apt, maybe not.

dee
Member # 3313

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does anybody know a man by the name of Meedo he is a body builder and works in the tut disco. would welcome any info on this guy

Posts: 11 | From: UK | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com