EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Men In Luxor (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Men In Luxor
neighbour of jack
Member # 2965

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for neighbour of jack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I

[This message has been edited by neighbour of jack (edited 01 January 2004).]

Posts: 35 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whiteheart
Member # 1255

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for whiteheart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think it's not an interesting topic , but anyway , go ahead ....
Posts: 20 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by neighbour of jack:
I have lived in Luxor for over 3 years if anyone needs to know anything about what their men are doing while they are back home

NOJ... I'm curious, what do you do in Luxor? Have you started a business? Married to an Egyptian? What keeps you happy and staying in Luxor? Hope you don't mind the questions. It's just that you are new here and I'm curious to meet a fellow foreigner living in the country, and know more about you.

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neighbour of jack
Member # 2965

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for neighbour of jack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 35 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melanie1982
Member # 3038

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melanie1982     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so you are a neighbour of the evil luxor jack are you?
Posts: 43 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omg Melanie
You dont know him too do you?

Lol, poor Jack, maybe he (whichever one he is) will find himself on the Russian website as a named pro!! Or is there an english website I havent heard about yet?

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH! And neighbour of Jack, I think you will find that most women in relationships with Luxor men already have a network of confidants who they can trust. They do not need to ask an anonymous person on an internet forum.

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there more than one Muslim going by the name Jack down there?

NOJ - I live in Cairo. Have lived here for 6 yrs now. And check out www.casualcairodetours.pyramids.net to see what I do.

------------------
www.casualcairodetours.pyramids.net for customized excursions in Cairo and beyond
Dds71@aol.com

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aruba
Member # 3307

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aruba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heey Debbie...

Maybe you can help me find a job then ??

I want to move to Egypt...but I can't move without having a job there....I have family in Egypt (my husbands relatives)...but I need to be able to provide income for myself as my husband is in the army at the moment...

Can you help me ?

Thanks for any advise...

Posts: 52 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redsea
Member # 3150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for redsea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
x

[This message has been edited by redsea (edited 01 January 2004).]

Posts: 88 | From: egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aruba
Member # 3307

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aruba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally think that it is not nice talking about other people....

Also I know very very very well that in Luxor there are so many stories going around about people and most of them is not true or they have been changed to something more interesting than it began with...

How should somebody be aware of everything that happends in Luxor ?? It is not possible even if you spend you whole day in the Corniche or in the Falluka's below....You will still hear stories that hasn't happend and you might hear stories that happend - but is non of your concern...That is the problem there and everywhere, eveybody put their noses into other people business...
Believe me I have heard stories about my husband...and they were very very far from the thruth....

I also know the Luxor boys and many of them are nice and many of them like to make stories about others and divide people...

Well that's just what I wanted to say....

Posts: 52 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dee
Member # 3313

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would like to know he is up to while im back home, and how you managed to get a job there too if you dont mind me asking.
quote:
I have lived in Luxor for over 3 years if anyone needs to know anything about what their men are doing while they are back home

Posts: 11 | From: UK | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neighbour of jack
Member # 2965

Rate Member
l

Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Aruba:

Also I know very very very well that in Luxor there are so many stories going around about people and most of them is not true or they have been changed to something more interesting than it began with...

How should somebody be aware of everything that happends in Luxor ?? It is not possible even if you spend you whole day in the Corniche or in the Falluka's below....You will still hear stories that hasn't happend and you might hear stories that happend - but is non of your concern...That is the problem there and everywhere, eveybody put their noses into other people business...
Believe me I have heard stories about my husband...and they were very very far from the thruth....

I also know the Luxor boys and many of them are nice and many of them like to make stories about others and divide people...

I agree with you Aruba. It is not pleasant having someone who appears to want to gossip and create problems. NOJ and redsea, I think you should get yourselves a life, instead of sitting on your balcony noseying about what other people are doing with their lives. If you haved lived in Luxor for so long, then you should have lived there long enough to know the gossip mentality of the egyptians, but also that most of the gossip is untrue.
Yes, there are bad eggs, like the Jacks of this world, but they are not only in Luxor, they are worldwide.

Oh, and if you could see Jacks balcony, then its not the Jack I know, therefore be careful what you say, there may be cases of mistaken identities here.

Go take care of the needs of your tourists, or lay by a pool with the rest of the reps, lol, we all know the stories of the reps in Luxor

neighbour of jack
Member # 2965

Rate Member
l

Melanie1982
Member # 3038

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melanie1982     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Aruba:

I agree with you soooooo much. I know alot of the Luxor boys really well and I am well aware of the goings on there. But to be quite frank does it really matter? Does it make them particularly bad people? I don't think so. I think that they are trying their best to muddle through life and its adventures like anyone else. Can you imagine being partially westernised and the frustration those lads must feel. They've got women bring them western clothes and gifts, throwing money at them and free sex with women. They do treat people badly but that is there look out what goes around eventually comes around! But there is one culprit who in my opinion is pure evil (no names) and should be avoided at all costs.

Posts: 43 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artemi
Member # 3176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Artemi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi!
This doesn't have anything to do with Luxor, but I was just reading this thread, and noticed there was a new member named "dee".
I'm "Dee" on a couple of other boards that some members here also belong to, but couldn't register as such here a while back. Just an FYI to anyone here who already knows me , "Artemisis" or "Artemi" are the names I had on this board (had to reregister once).
Just trying to avoid any confusion (Debbie, Shareen, et. al.).
(Just in case any one gives a...)

[This message has been edited by Artemi (edited 28 December 2003).]

Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dee
Member # 3313

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi

I live in the UK, i havent been with Hassan for long, he works in one of the hotels there in luxor, but i love Egypt esp Luxor and would love to live and work there. I work with Computers and would be grateful for any advice you can give me.

quote:
Hi Dee

Where do you live. How long have you been with you man and where does he work.

What work experience do you have because I know of some jobs available

Posts: 11 | From: UK | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
So the noseyness continues NOJ? If you are going to read all the old posts, then I suggest you find the time to read them correctly. It was perfectly obvious that the thread you are using as an example of what I have talked about was a joke thread. And I am sorry, but I have no idea who Susie is! And if you do live in Luxor, then you would know all the lines they use and would surely recognise a wind up when you saw it.
I really hope no-one ever asks you for information on their "man". Your intentions do not seem to be good ones. More probably fuel for your gossip. Or maybe you yourself are one of those unfortunates who have found themselves in a bad relationship.
Now if you really want to dig some, go back even further, and you may just pick up some more "dirt" on me. I have a history, and it could make interesting reading for a gossip!
Maybe I could even tell you my real name and who I was "married" to, then you could probably have a field day with that information.
I am curious now, are you a Thomson rep? Or Thomas Cook? Only reps ever meet tourists at the airport, not hotel workers. Ah... but.... you work for a hotel, so where exactly do you fit into the gist of things? Guest relations maybe? Oh no, cant be that, cos you wouldnt be doing airport runs would you. Hmmmmm interesting... this could really set the tongues wagging.
Artemi! I knew the Dee posting wasnt you, didnt know who it was, but it is a relative newcomer.

neighbour of jack
Member # 2965

Rate Member
l

Mad Dilys
Member # 2553

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mad Dilys     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmm Thomson change their tourleaders pretty often, but not, I believe Kuoni, Hayes and Jarvis etc...... and since when has Thomas Cook had an English speaking Tour Leader in resort.....
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mad Dilys
Member # 2553

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mad Dilys     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How bored am I?????
I've just read the above posts again, Neighbour of Jack has been living in Luxor for three years..... therefore could be any nationality including Egyptian. Ahaaa!
Neighbour of Jack by name does not disclose his/her sex. Ahaaa, Ahaaaaa!
Neighbour of Jack works in a Hotel? Mmmmmmmm.
An Egyptian male could work in a hotel, would if interested, get to know both sides of the tourist love "industry" lol, may even be involved on the "other side of the blanket", why not?
Finally, the offer seems more like a man thing than a woman's in my humble opinion.

Posts: 9 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mad Dilys
Member # 2553

Rate Member
Finally, almost total lack of punctuation in Neighbour of Jack's posts make me feel that this an Egyptian guy.
I rest my case.

msjen
Member # 2852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for msjen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JACK? JACK THE RIPPER ???

Posts: 661 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Lol MD!
Good to see you have doubts about this person too! It sure doesnt add up does it?

And jen.... the Jack I know could well be described as the Ripper! Sadly though his balcony isnt overlooked, so there wouldnt be an opportunity for much gossip.

Hmmmmm Meridien need guest relations?? Might try them myself. Dont fancy secretary though, cant type in arabic lol

Melanie1982
Member # 3038

Rate Member

[This message has been edited by Melanie1982 (edited 30 December 2003).]

[This message has been edited by Melanie1982 (edited 15 January 2004).]

Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Lol, Melanie, the very same Jack... the Ripper himself! So unless NOJ was in a hospital bed it certainly cant be the same Jack.
Are you flying out tomorrow? I hope you have a wonderful holiday. And I sincerely hope you dont run into Jack the Ripper. I know him well, and I am privy to some of his appalling actions. Even had him in my house once. Not a pleasant thought

neighbour of jack
Member # 2965

Rate Member
i

neighbour of jack
Member # 2965

Rate Member
i think no body likes me but i just try to say that not all egyptian men are like some of the nasty ones i see living here. and some of the girls that love them really think love and will get hurt
neighbour of jack
Member # 2965

Rate Member
yes shareen and melanie this is the smae man i know him
Mad Dilys
Member # 2553

Rate Member
Well, Neighbour of Jack, when I return to Luxor, I'd like to meet both of you ....... the one who writes good English and the other one.......lol
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
NOJ
Are you Jack?

You are certainly not european, yellow curly hair?
You will not be working for a hotel if you are going inside the airport, which means you must also be egyptian, and by default, almost certainly male.
So maybe Travco, but you are obviously meeting a plane from Italy, so you are not working for one of the UK tour companies.
So you arent allowed to help with bags anymore? You have to stand behind a line? Hmmmmmmmm
MD!!!! When you get outside check out all the runners who rush to take bags! Our NOJ could well be one of those!

You are a phoney... so tell us, what did Jack do to you? Did he steal your woman? Had you got a nice little earner going and Jack took it from you?
There has to be something he did, after all, he is Jack.

neighbour of jack
Member # 2965

Rate Member
N

Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Then you dont know this Jack! He can read and write english. Not well, but he gets by.
So full of contradictions arent you?
And anyway, how come you are online when you should be at the airport picking up your hotel guests?
You are not who you say you are, you appear to be here only to cause trouble.
You are a gossip who actually knows nothing. Keep your opinions to yourself.
I shall not respond anymore. You have already proved that you are a fake, you are not worth my time.

Wife of Jack
Member # 3333

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wife of Jack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wife of Jack sincerely requests that Neighbour of Jack nips next door and tells her husband to get that yellow curly haired female out of the bed she paid for!
Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neighbour of jack
Member # 2965

Rate Member
The flight i was waiting for was delayed Shareen. I went to airport at 5pm.
neighbour of jack
Member # 2965

Rate Member
Ok shareen. I am a gossip who knows nothing. Just carry on wearing your rosey colored glasses.

I wont reply anymore everyone can just get on living in there dream worlds

Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Yes NOJ, you are a gossip who appears to cause trouble.
I dont possess any rose coloured glasses at all. Never did and never have.
I probably know more of the horror stories than you do, including the Jack ones.
And I see you have now chosen to edit your words out of this thread. Are you worried about being identified?
Or are you simply yet another sleaze who thinks by telling us foreign women "do not trust that man, he is bad, trust me instead", and follow it through with an "I love you" quickly followed by a request for money?
I personally dont need your information on men, I dont have one, but I also think that it is presumptive of you to think that any women who is in a relationship with a Luxor man would believe anything you had to say.
I agree the Jack you appear to know, does seem to be the same one that I know. But what you appear to know about him is probably known by every other man in Luxor.

Omg.... I wasnt going to respond, lol, this is funny. Should I edit my posts now?
Cant have everyone knowing what I said.

I do have one question though NOJ. Do you think it would be possible for you to come clean on who exactly you are? For example, male or female, egyptian or other. And what exactly is your job?
I think you would find people a lot more friendly if they sensed some degree of honesty in your words.

Wife of Jack
Member # 3333

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wife of Jack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NOJ
You do not need identifying, I already know who you are. I have spoken to my husband today, and he has told me that you are bitter woman who has caused him problems in the past.
I will be there soon and I will deal with you myself.
I know my husband has relationships with other women, and men too sometimes, but he is my husband and I will protect him. There is nothing you could tell me about him or his actions in my absence that I do not already know.
Are you aware that Jack knows you are posting personal information about him on the internet?

[This message has been edited by Wife of Jack (edited 01 January 2004).]

Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neighbour of jack
Member # 2965

Rate Member
Yes Jack knows about this site. He and his friend went to the internet cafe yesterday. I have printed a copy of theis page before I edited my other messages. You are welcome to come and see me when you arrive. I only mentioned Jack once on this page when I replied to Melanie when she said she was coming. I said "I hope you are not coming to meet Jack because he has someone else here" " His car has been fixed after the crash"

All the other messages posted by me were to the other people on the page about Jobs, Men in General and people trying to know who I am.

Just because my user name is NOJ people were asking about me and if we all knew the same man.

quote:
Originally posted by Wife of Jack:
NOJ
You do not need identifying, I already know who you are. I have spoken to my husband today, and he has told me that you are bitter woman who has caused him problems in the past.
I will be there soon and I will deal with you myself.
I know my husband has relationships with other women, and men too sometimes, but he is my husband and I will protect him. There is nothing you could tell me about him or his actions in my absence that I do not already know.
Are you aware that Jack knows you are posting personal information about him on the internet?

[This message has been edited by Wife of Jack (edited 01 January 2004).]

neighbour of jack
Member # 2965

Rate Member
Shareen

I registered a few months ago to answer someone on a large message board. Unfortunately I put my user name as NOJ so that the other person could pick my message out easier. It was about flats in that area. Now that I have entered this topic and my user name is still NOJ people assume that I talked about him. I never mentioned him other than one statement when everyone was trying to confirm who I was. I am going to try and enter under my real name so that there is no futher confusion.

I have deleted my other messages but wish I had kept them online. Lucky for me I took a hard copy. The only gossip I mentioned was when I said I seen many men at the airport dropping women off and the collecting others half an hour later.

I do have a pass to go inside the airport and go often.

You mentioned in one of your messages that you are interested in Guest Relations at Meridien. Well you should apply quickly. Hotels that need someone urgently are Meridien, Sheraton, Isis and Sonesta.

neighbour of jack
Member # 2965

Rate Member
Shareen

Forgot to mention that all Guest Relations jobs that I have said include live in accommodation if you need it. The two best would be Meridien or Sheraton. I think Isis and Sonesta like you to do long hours.

kat2
Member # 3331

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kat2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well neighbour of jack, you do seem to have stirred quite a few people up, but that was obviously your intention wasn't it?! I think i know who you are, i have heard of an english girl that works quite high up at the Sheraton in Luxor, could that be you? If so how would they feel about your posts on this board, not exactly a good advert is it? Working in the tourist business shouln't you be promoting Luxor and it's people, not running them down, especially when you don't seem to have your facts right! I also find it interesting that all of a sudden you have deleted most of your messages. Maybe you should look at your own life and relationships before you start interfering in other people's lives, especially as i've heard that you have/had one of the worst reputations in Luxor yourself.
Posts: 22 | From: england | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Wow.... Kat2..... where did you pop up from? A brand new member, first post here? I guess you must have somehow got yourself caught up in the Luxor end of this. Lol.

NOJ. I know guest relations jobs are live in, and maybe one day I might think about it. But to be honest, I have no immediate plans to live permanently in Luxor. Visits do me just fine for the time being.
I am curious though, is this the western NOJ now talking, and not the NOJ who appears to have english as a second language?
I will not ask who you are here in a public forum. I do not give out personal information about myself, so would not expect anyone else to do the same, but have to admit I am extremely curious as to your real identity.

kat2
Member # 3331

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kat2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shareen:
Wow.... Kat2..... where did you pop up from? A brand new member, first post here? I guess you must have somehow got yourself caught up in the Luxor end of this. Lol.

NOJ. I know guest relations jobs are live in, and maybe one day I might think about it. But to be honest, I have no immediate plans to live permanently in Luxor. Visits do me just fine for the time being.
I am curious though, is this the western NOJ now talking, and not the NOJ who appears to have english as a second language?
I will not ask who you are here in a public forum. I do not give out personal information about myself, so would not expect anyone else to do the same, but have to admit I am extremely curious as to your real identity.

Hi Shareen, i've known about this board for well over a year and read it whenever i feel homesick for egypt, which is most of the time! Like you i feel that NOJ is out to cause trouble though i doubt she would admit it, obvoiusly you see through NOJ too, no doubt helped by your new rose tinted glasses heehee!

Posts: 22 | From: england | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wife of Jack
Member # 3333

Rate Member
Much like you Kat2 i have only popped in from time to time, but i could not keep my shut (that makes a change) when i new instantly who NOJ was talking about, this of course is not the place to name call and i sincerly hopes she has learnt that lesson, the world is a small place, too small for NOJ it seems )
kat2
Member # 3331

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for kat2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wife of Jack:
Much like you Kat2 i have only popped in from time to time, but i could not keep my shut (that makes a change) when i new instantly who NOJ was talking about, this of course is not the place to name call and i sincerly hopes she has learnt that lesson, the world is a small place, too small for NOJ it seems )

Maybe a lesson has been learnt, though from what i know of her i doubt it

neighbour of jack
Member # 2965

Rate Member
No I am not out to cause trouble. Just bad luck for me that my user name is NOJ. I will change that asap. I had no intention to offend WOJ but everyone else was joking about him and I put my comment. With my user name being NOJ looks like I started the joke about him but I didn't.

Sorry to all that are upset but that was not my original intention.

neighbour of jack
Member # 2965

Rate Member
If you check back through all the messages on this topic you will see that it was not me that first started talking about him. I mentioned him once in a reply to melanie1982 and shareen said the same thing. HOPE YOU ARE NOT COMING TO MEET J.

I never mentioned anything else about him or where he lives.

kat2
Member # 3331

Rate Member
quote:
No I am not out to cause trouble. Just bad luck for me that my user name is NOJ. I will change that asap. I had no intention to offend WOJ but everyone else was joking about him and I put my comment. With my user name being NOJ looks like I started the joke about him but I didn't.
So maybe you're feeling guilty now, is that why you editied most of your posts? Best to check your facts about whichever unfortunate person or people you decide to talk about. In one of your earlier posts you said you realised that not many people liked you, it's hardly surprising is it!
Sorry to all that are upset but that was not my original intention.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com